Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 4 November

Go down 
+46
thecat2
riley
rocket ledge
Skeems
Paul Daniels
johnmeode
LK_United
VanessaRussell
Duane
SerialStalker
Pete Mourinho
the manager30
mowmacre fc
Jenko
Rajiv14
Fishandchips
Bucko
bulwellian
BULLIT
THE MAGICIAN
NiffyA
Joey Barton
BigTimeCharlie
Footy mad
CSKA17
Polingtons
oily
Huncote Ressies
Polska legend II
The Admiral
lingers
whiteeagles
scouse1
FEAR_FUFC
CalamityScouse
ben
Mivan are going up
Hairy Hebrew!
spartamoshdock
allen654
karljackoLKS
man in black
Ramley_LBFC
Widds
Hellboy
Gordon
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 5:41 pm

Polingtons wrote:
Not by a mile widds, got a couple of injuries, couple banned, all adds up

Our manager reckons we might end up playing you boys next week (purely his guesswork and nothing more!)...hopefully they stay that way for another week Wink
Back to top Go down
Footy mad

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 5:42 pm

Thurmaston WMP Res 3 Desford Athletic 6 AET.

Desford Scorers:
James Costello 3
Sam spence 2
Ryan Shilton

Wow, what a difference a week makes. After thumping Thurmaston Res in the Billy Walton last week, I think we turned up with the wrong attitude and nearly paid the price.
Full credit to Thurmaston who came straight out the blocks gunning for blood, and took the lead with a well struck effort into the bottom corner. We managed to get an equaliser through our top marksmen James Costello, but then 10 minutes into the 2nd half we found ourselves 3-1 behind and looking like exiting the Sunday trophy, but again from somewhere we dug deep and just don't know when we are beaten, we pulled it back to 3-2 with 18 minutes left on the clock, through an excellent worked move finished by Ryan Shilton. Then with the very last kick of the match that man again James Costello swung the ball over which somehow dropped into the far corner of the net and once again we had got out of jail. You could see when the ball hit the net the Thurmaston lads heads drop.
In Extra time we scored 3 goals in the first period, James Costello getting his hat trick and his lethal strike partner Sam Spence bagging 2 .
Well done to all at Thurmaston for a very good game, look forward to playing you in the league later in the season and good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 5:51 pm

It's an absolute embarrassment that people are saying Fairfield would win the prem. Let's be about right, they couldn't win anything in division one let alone the Prem. They have signed 90% of the Throops side on and signed a couple more. People are doing a dis service to the teams who play in the Prem week in week out not just reform in a lower division to have one hard game every five weeks. The test will come when they get advance, prem, star or moshdock.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 5:56 pm

We beat Fairfield pre season, they did say they were missing 2 or 3 players.
They were a good footballing team but didn't seem have any stand out super stars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 6:00 pm

Wigston Rangers 0-5 Niffy Res
Jay Smith 3
Leon Blaber
Aaron North

Strange game this 1 - end to end with chances for both teams. We simply managed to finish off ours whereby a very good new keeper for us helped us keep a clean sheet - that and some off target shooting for Wigston. Good bunch of lads and enjoyed the game thoroughly - the ref did really well also - letting the game flow as much as possibly and speaking to the players rather than booking anyone who steps out of line.

Niffy 1st lost 2-1, getting together a much better team - just need a goalscorer now to put the ball in the back of the net.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 6:16 pm

Widds wrote:
Polingtons wrote:
Not by a mile widds, got a couple of injuries, couple banned, all adds up

Our manager reckons we might end up playing you boys next week (purely his guesswork and nothing more!)...hopefully they stay that way for another week Wink

Yeah the manager said that, eddie appleton will b bk but the injuries r long term, ryan whatley just cnt sort his glass ankles out and mozza got taken out last week, others its just getting them out the bed
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 6:22 pm

No Widds, I said we possibly could be playing fosse if potentially Thurmaston need to replay there billy Walton game and being as 3 fixtures are taking place in that up I could see them playing too.

Which would open up the chance of us playing fosse away in the league.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 6:31 pm

beaumont town 0-3 leic foxes

great win for us today verses very strong beaumont town team, went 1-0 up after 20mins and played very well for 35mins before they started getting going. holded out last 10mins of first half to go in 1-0 at h-t. To be honest second half was all them as there quality of players started getting hold of the ball and playing some good stuff, but through some exellent team effort and defending and great goalkeeping we holded out till 80mins then hit them with sucker punch of goal straight from corner with riggers bullit header! then as they pushed further forward we hit them on counter and got the third. great game could gone either way, so great result for us...
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 6:47 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
CSKA seconds 2-2 Harrow
Disappointed with the draw after being 2-0 up, but if I'm honest it was a fair result. Good competitive game, neither side really able to get the ball down and play for any decent period of time, with the ball ping ponging around at times.

Not on top of our game at the mo, however odd league, cannot believe the wigston-friar lane score!

Yea was a real gut wrencher, had 2 early goals disallowed, missed a few chances and we were made to pay. By the 2nd half the heads had gone and they were scoring on most of their attacking moves. A really disappointing result considering we beat them 4-0 as the season opener. Feel they have improved in key positions.

Ref was not the best and was very pedantic! Sad
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 7:00 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
No Widds, I said we possibly could be playing fosse if potentially Thurmaston need to replay there billy Walton game and being as 3 fixtures are taking place in that up I could see them playing too.

Which would open up the chance of us playing fosse away in the league.

I knew i got part of it right!!! Thurmaston involved!!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 7:11 pm

Footy mad wrote:

Desford Scorers:
James Costello 3
Sam spence 2
Ryan Shilton

Wow, what a difference a week makes. After thumping Thurmaston Res in the Billy Walton last week, I think we turned up with the wrong attitude and nearly paid the price.
Full credit to Thurmaston who came straight out the blocks gunning for blood, and took the lead with a well struck effort into the bottom corner. We managed to get an equaliser through our top marksmen James Costello, but then 10 minutes into the 2nd half we found ourselves 3-1 behind and looking like exiting the Sunday trophy, but again from somewhere we dug deep and just don't know when we are beaten, we pulled it back to 3-2 with 18 minutes left on the clock, through an excellent worked move finished by Ryan Shilton. Then with the very last kick of the match that man again James Costello swung the ball over which somehow dropped into the far corner of the net and once again we had got out of jail. You could see when the ball hit the net the Thurmaston lads heads drop.
In Extra time we scored 3 goals in the first period, James Costello getting his hat trick and his lethal strike partner Sam Spence bagging 2 .
Well done to all at Thurmaston for a very good game, look forward to playing you in the league later in the season and good luck for the rest of the season.

Spot on with what u said mate,to concede with the last kick is hard to take but to b fair its more than u deserved ,good bunch of lads you got there,iam still knackered from chasing ur front two lol see u in the league pal
Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 7:12 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
It's an absolute embarrassment that people are saying Fairfield would win the prem. Let's be about right, they couldn't win anything in division one let alone the Prem. They have signed 90% of the Throops side on and signed a couple more. People are doing a dis service to the teams who play in the Prem week in week out not just reform in a lower division to have one hard game every five weeks. The test will come when they get advance, prem, star or moshdock.

Couldn't agree more with this. No offence intended to the lads at Fairfield as i've not seen them play, but I'd safely assume they'd get nowhere near winning the title.

That's based on what I saw from Throops last year, admittedly we lost to them twice but we battered them in both games and then hammered them 7-1.

I don't know the ins and outs of why they folded, but it strikes me as a bit odd that they finished second in Division One and didn't want to test themselves at the highest level.

We finished third and jumped at the chance to play in the top division and I know teams like NRI share similar ambition. It'll be interesting to see what happens if Thurmaston WMP get promoted this season, too.

We've lost some key players over summer but we still look competitive, we lost 5-4 to Star & Garter a couple of weeks ago and we really let them off the hook.

I can't wait for us to lock horns with the likes of Advance, Sparta and Wigston and It'll be a huge achievement for us to stay in the division this season.

Surely it's about progressing as far as you can go, rather than winning a few trophies then folding and going into a lower division?
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 7:21 pm

FEAR_FUFC wrote:

Surely it's about progressing as far as you can go, rather than winning a few trophies then folding and going into a lower division?
spot on, and for probably 85% is the case. But a for a few its about scoring 50 goals at a level beneath them, or winning trophies. I'd rather fight to win at the very best level I can, than walk a cup/ league. No real satisfaction in that
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 7:25 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Widds wrote:
flag flown by NRI. Western wanderers dispatched

Was that with your waving hands at that free kick Widds?

Watched both Trinderbox and NRI today, good wins for both clubs l, whilst the other game at Uplands AC Wigston vs a n another looked a cracker.

Have to say as much as it pains me, given the surface I actually thought NRI played some very good football, couple of great team goals whilst the 4th goal was a class individual goal, the lad must have waltzed around 5 of there lads and tucked the ball away nicely!

That was us AC 4-5 MDH, strange game really - i'm not entirely sure how we are winning games at the moment, for a few weeks now we simply havent turned up, AC to be fair to them coped with the conditions and pitch far better than we did but we have a winning habbit and still created chances, 3-0 up with 5 to go until half time we were cruising, then they scored 3 in that 5 minutes to go in 3-3 at half time, should of been a wake up call but still didn't keep hold of the ball for any sustained amount of time, we did get 2 more in good spell for us then they got another one late on to make for a nervous last few minutes, but we held on. Happy to still be in the hat for the next round, could of easily been the other way round today, well played AC, were a bogey team for us last season so nice to edge them out this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 7:29 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
FEAR_FUFC wrote:

spot on, and for probably 85% is the case. But a for a few its about scoring 50 goals at a level beneath them, or winning trophies. I'd rather fight to win at the very best level I can, than walk a cup/ league. No real satisfaction in that

Massively agree with the above...obviously you dont want to get spanked every week, but all our lads said after our game against Hoskins thats what you are in Sunday footie for...a real tight game where you have to work hard. A few of our players were concerned about being in div 1 (looking at our league position, this could be a concern still!) but after beating WCB (understrength or not, still with Gearbox, Blocko, Porter, Barret from their 'big names') we believe we can compete in div 1 and if we get our team out every week, probably in the prem. Hoping for Advance at some stage in the Billy Walton!!
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 7:31 pm

CPR 5 Hillmoren 2

After playing 55mins with 9 players and losing 2-0 at half time we pulled it back second half and won 5-2
goals from

Ben Spavins x 2
Min Conway
Andy Burton
Gaz Jolly
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 7:33 pm

Footy mad wrote:

Desford Scorers:
James Costello 3
Sam spence 2
Ryan Shilton

The plan 2 play a weak side in the billy walton nearly worked
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:00 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:

Listen I didn't mean to offend any of the current prem teams they are all quality and all deserve to be where they are all I was sayin was if Fairfield could be bothered thy wud defo compete up there but thy don't take it that serious.

Sum of them Said it theirselves today.

They are a very gud team when they have all their big guns out.

And just to finish I think the league do a very good job every1 that is involved put a lot of time and effort in and i agree wiv widds it must be very difficult for the league with all the roumers but on this occasion In my opinion this is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:24 pm

Jenko left a prem team.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:29 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Jenko left a prem team.

Yes I did hellboy but what does this have to do with this convo?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:32 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Little Bowden 2-0 Sporting Birstall
Watts
Burton

Great performance from us today. Proud of all of our lads. We worked hard for each other today and grabbed our first win of the season.

Team of the month for November.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:32 pm

Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Jenko left a prem team.

If you can do it, others can too?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:36 pm

FEAR_FUFC wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:

Couldn't agree more with this. No offence intended to the lads at Fairfield as i've not seen them play, but I'd safely assume they'd get nowhere near winning the title.

That's based on what I saw from Throops last year, admittedly we lost to them twice but we battered them in both games and then hammered them 7-1.

I don't know the ins and outs of why they folded, but it strikes me as a bit odd that they finished second in Division One and didn't want to test themselves at the highest level.

We finished third and jumped at the chance to play in the top division and I know teams like NRI share similar ambition. It'll be interesting to see what happens if Thurmaston WMP get promoted this season, too.

We've lost some key players over summer but we still look competitive, we lost 5-4 to Star & Garter a couple of weeks ago and we really let them off the hook.

I can't wait for us to lock horns with the likes of Advance, Sparta and Wigston and It'll be a huge achievement for us to stay in the division this season.

teams done fold for no reason there always reasons . but its weird how throops fell apart manager didnt wanna run it so someone else takes charge off fairfeld and signs same players be so so simple to just carry throops on or just change name (fairfield ) and stay in div1 ...
throops had a very good name for them self beating us (hoskins ) few time i respected thropps and looked forward to many more challenges
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:39 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Jenko left a prem team.

If you can do it, others can too?

Yes but I think I am the only player in our squad that has played in the prem!
I didnt leave by choice either I left due to poor management
I didnt play in todays match either
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:42 pm

Fair enough, but maybe other people have good reasons too, one player one team, they're not a million miles away, which brings us back round to pothunters again.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:46 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Fair enough, but maybe other people have good reasons too, one player one team, they're not a million miles away, which brings us back round to pothunters again.... Wink

How did you guess Hellboy we are just a bunch of pothunters and some of us obv dont like it when we get out pothunted lol
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 8:53 pm

In other news Aylestone have had 2 points deducted and a game scrubbed in Division 6 by the looks of it... pegs them back and makes the league look ridiculously tight again.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:05 pm

Who ever updates the league, thurmaston shld b on 1 point
Back to top Go down
the manager30

the manager30

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:14 pm

Right everyone, time to be honest with yourselves and with everyone who reads this site. After reading the site for the past few days with friends and when i am board, a lot of us have come up with a couple of conclusions.

1: this bloke called widds talks so much poor and blows smoke up every ones backside he must be a "soft lad" and really the best thing for him would be his wife/girlfriend to rip his computer from him and smash it into a million pieces and we never have to read all his s%%t and us normal folk could have real banter without him sticking his nose in and replying to everyone and everything.

2: hellboy, you reply to everything and it is quite clear you have not got one idea what the f^^k you are on about and therefore your post are worthless do us all a favor go away really have a talk to yourself and never come back you are p""s boring. and hellboy before you say anything about the profile picture it is a true reflection of you and widds,

" a right pair of c**ks".
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:20 pm

the manager30 wrote:
Right everyone, time to be honest with yourselves and with everyone who reads this site. After reading the site for the past few days with friends and when i am board, a lot of us have come up with a couple of conclusions.

1: this bloke called widds talks so much poor and blows smoke up every ones backside he must be a "soft lad" and really the best thing for him would be his wife/girlfriend to rip his computer from him and smash it into a million pieces and we never have to read all his s%%t and us normal folk could have real banter without him sticking his nose in and replying to everyone and everything.

2: hellboy, you reply to everything and it is quite clear you have not got one idea what the f^^k you are on about and therefore your post are worthless do us all a favor go away really have a talk to yourself and never come back you are p""s boring. and hellboy before you say anything about the profile picture it is a true reflection of you and widds,

Couldnt agree more my friend
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:22 pm

Maybe the manager should try a night at the fan club with widds and the nri having done that a couple of times not sure I can say your soft lol
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:35 pm

the manager30 wrote:

As a former NRI player myself, I believe you are directed in completely the wrong direction in regards to Widds. Far from a "soft lad"!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:45 pm

the manager30 wrote:

Hahaha cheers....glad you enjoyed!

Bucko...........awwww thought we were bantering!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:00 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Maybe the manager should try a night at the fan club with widds and the nri having done that a couple of times not sure I can say your soft lol

Aye...think i have upset him...i like the 'blowing smoke up peoples arses'...i thought i had been fairly offensive to a few people to be honest....

Will have to see him in Jager Corner some time
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:14 pm

We are u donut :-)
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:23 pm

Bucko wrote:
We are u donut :-)

Glad to hear it, thought we were going to have to hug it out when NRI and Fosse meet!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:26 pm

Hug all u want widds dnt think bucko will b there
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:40 pm

Polingtons wrote:
Hug all u want widds dnt think bucko will b there

Yup, got the wrong guy, i was thinking about Cobbo....i think....
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:44 pm

Canhug out wen nri and thurmo meet :-)
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:53 pm

Only if we win!! If we lose i will be bitter lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 4 November
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next