Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 10 November

Go down 
+34
Bucko
Polska legend II
Jenko
LKS gaffer
g72
CSKA17
Mivan are going up
Web_Manager
LFC for Life !!
WPR
tobester29
FC POCHIN
dezza
L.K.F.C
Jimmyb
Polingtons
Jedster
Pukka2013
mowmacre fc
spartamoshdock
Pete Mourinho
riley
Leicester Klub Sportowy
MJR Legend
Goacher1
Katie G
Paulo
gattuso
dan_mitchell_WRFC
The wanderer
Blackie
the harrow wookie
allen654
Gordon
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 10 November Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeFri 08 Nov 2013, 2:58 pm

Remembrance Sunday - please observe a minute's silence prior to kick off

A programme which includes League, County Competition and Alliance Cup fixtures - waterlogged pitches permitting

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 1:55 pm

Vale 5 - 0 Wigston Fields

Very disappointed in the way this game panned out and one person is to blame for that but that will be discussed with the appropriate people. In terms of football it was a scrappy games, some big tackles and some reckless ones. First goal was poor defending from a corner allowing the ball to bounce in the 6 yards box for the player to tap in. Needed someone to take control and get rid. Second was again poor defending not keeping a good line and playing there striker onside to run through one on one and slot it. 3 can't really remember it, 4th an own goal which was unlucky to slice of his right foot into the top corner and 5th poor defending with a header ahead of the marker at the far post. Vale on the whole were very mouthy, gobby (even more so than us some might say) dirty, flying in with studs showing and on occasion off the ground. Have people on the side line complaining at everything and getting on the referees back to give them decisions. Very unsporting, worst we've played. Only sporting thing was the minutes silence before the game!
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 3:04 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Vale 5 - 0 Wigston Fields

Very disappointed in the way this game panned out and one person is to blame for that but that will be discussed with the appropriate people. In terms of football it was a scrappy games, some big tackles and some reckless ones. First goal was poor defending from a corner allowing the ball to bounce in the 6 yards box for the player to tap in. Needed someone to take control and get rid. Second was again poor defending not keeping a good line and playing there striker onside to run through one on one and slot it. 3 can't really remember it, 4th an own goal which was unlucky to slice of his right foot into the top corner and  5th poor defending with a header ahead of the marker at the far post. Vale on the whole were very mouthy, gobby (even more so than us some might say) dirty, flying in with studs showing and on occasion off the ground. Have people on the side line complaining at everything and getting on the referees back to give them decisions. Very unsporting, worst we've played. Only sporting thing was the minutes silence before the game!
seen and heard tht before about the hags sorry wags had the cheek to say everyone in the league had told them we were scumbags we might be lol but we don't harass refs from the sidelines , i give cheating linos abit of verbal which is why I got a barrage of abuse from there wags lol .gonna be hard 4 anyone to catch em up now
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 3:10 pm

groby 2-3 harrow emerald
same as are last league game scrappy no real football on show but another 3 pts even tho we played shite
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 3:29 pm

Bit intimidating for the referee today. Every time shouting at the referee for fouls and bookings and at us for 'cheating' - double standards. Can give it but can't take it. Nah, them and monsell probably up there with suecastle. 3 new teams topping the league by the looks of it
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 3:30 pm

Good result for you today though. Groby beat suecastle the other week so must have a had a good team but very hit and miss.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 3:48 pm

FC Pochin 1 v 2 United Revolution

Jamie Smith

Having finally turned up at 10.29am, the referee then preceded to take a big part in how this game panned out but will say now that I am not expecting Paulo or the watching Malc to agree with me.

5 minutes in I'm caught one on one with their forward and a clash of legs brought us both down to the ground. Still with a long way to goal and with no doubt other defenders would have covered I admit I was expecting a yellow card for my troubles.

However the ref took the opportunity to impress the watching committee members by brandishing a red meaning the lads played 85 minutes with 10 players - a suspension and a big fine for me and for the 1st time ever wondering what the point in still playing is.

Must say I was also disappointed with the reaction of a lot of the Revolution's players straight on to the ref baying to send me off - I will just take it as a compliment though.

On to the game, Revolution scored directly from a corner and then got another one on the break. Jamie scored a header from a corner but as much as we kept knocking on the door it just didn't happen.

No hard feelings with Ross and Katie. Got a lot of time for them and wish them well for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
The wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 3:59 pm

Mjr 2-3 white horse wanderers

Not a bad result from a so called div 7 side against the superstars!!! Good to put the record straight. With a few lads out today thought today was going to be a difficult game but we out played them from start to finish if we had of took our chances todays score could have been alot higher. But it wasnt to be mjr went ahead through a great free kick that gave our keeper no chance. 5 mins later we scored from a tight angle by connor then went 2-1 up through some good chasing down by sloth who nicked it off there defenders toe to poke home. It went 2-2 5 mins later through another good goal from mjr when we were to busy arguing with each other about a throw in we switched off. And no sooner had we gone 2-2 we went 3-2 up with a great strike and goal of the game from all of 30 yards by conner. We knew we were comfortable at that as like the first game mjr offered nothing going forward and only a freak goal or something special would have got them something out of this game. Good look to mjr for the rest of the season SOME of the lads are ok but the rest well???? If they concentrated on playing football rather than moan they might get some where. Just a note for people when you come to play these clowns your not aloud to tackle them as its always a foul!!!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 4:04 pm

Blackie wrote:

Jamie Smith

Having finally turned up at 10.29am, the referee then preceded to take a big part in how this game panned out but will say now that I am not expecting Paulo or the watching Malc to agree with me.

5 minutes in I'm caught one on one with their forward and a clash of legs brought us both down to the ground. Still with a long way to goal and with no doubt other defenders would have covered I admit I was expecting a yellow card for my troubles.

However the ref took the opportunity to impress the watching committee members by brandishing a red meaning the lads played 85 minutes with 10 players - a suspension and a big fine for me and for the 1st time ever wondering what the point in still playing is.

Must say I was also disappointed with the reaction of a lot of the Revolution's players straight on to the ref baying to send me off - I will just take it as a compliment though.

On to the game, Revolution scored directly from a corner and then got another one on the break. Jamie scored a header from a corner but as much as we kept knocking on the door it just didn't happen.

No hard feelings with Ross and Katie. Got a lot of time for them and wish them well for the rest of the season
Nothing worse than a red card you didn't deserve, I was livid last year when I got sent off for nothing.
I am sure you will bounce back though mate.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 4:06 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Good result for you today though. Groby beat suecastle the other week so must have a had a good team but very hit and miss.
decent bunch of lads and never gave up they scored a second with about fifteen to go to make it 3-2 abit nervy at the end for us but seen the game out . other thn vale think every one is about even in the top half .time will tell on vale there playing with confidence at the min a few players missing 1 game and if they slip up who can tell whats gonna happen #wishfulthinking
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 4:30 pm

Blackie wrote:

Jamie Smith

losing an experienced player like you would cost any team, its how the team come back from the loss, looking forward to making my debut, which looks to be vs huncote in the cup on 24th
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 4:34 pm

Blackie wrote:

Jamie Smith

Must admit thought it was a tough call, yes you were last man but yes Ryan was quite a distance from goal. Never like seeing anyone getting sent, unless its endangers another player

Thought you boys were outstanding with 10 men. Made some good chances but maybe luck swayed our way for a change. You boys definitely take the place of "best team we have played" in our division this season.

Proud of my lads though, we dug in and defended for our lives, very good team effort.

Looking forward to the return fixture, a lot of time for blackie and his lads

Last edited by Paulo on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 4:36 pm

gattuso wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Jamie Smith

losing an experienced player like you would cost any team, its how the team come back from the loss, looking forward to making my debut, which looks to be vs huncote in the cup on 24th
Blackie and denty loving....who would have thought it :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 4:39 pm

The rules are the rules Blackie Very Happy 

You still pleased the weight of being Pochins last goal scorer has been lifted?
Back to top Go down
Goacher1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 4:41 pm

Today we had 19 lads turn up and was luxury to be able to rest players for a change

The game was bit scrappy first 10/15 minutes with the grass on their pitch not being cut slowed both teams down passing wise, but once we got past this and adapted it was very one sided possession wise today and we ( aylestone ) had plenty of the ball but wasn't quite happening for us in final third. This was down to forcing passes that wasn't their & the fact glenfield was very well set up without the ball put nearly 11 men behind the ball once they lost it which made it difficult for us to break down we had few shots from distance & missed couple good chance inside the box their keeper saving well from some shots but at half time was 0-0

Second half

Was slightly better but still slow out the traps from us still being frustrated that we had the ball lots but not creating clear cut chances thinks started to open up and we started to turn the screw on glenfield our first goal came from corner which was good to see and a big relief great delivery and our player volley home after this we had the bit between out teeth searching for the second which came 10/15 minutes later good build up play then break down the left side square ball back neat finished with two of our attackers at back post damo got there first 2-0 was expecting glenfield to throw in the towel but their came back miss judged long ball our cb missed read it and we failed to clear from that their player miss hit shot but landed right to their other player 7 yards out who tapped home then glenfield started some pressure on us but we coped well seen the game out.! and we could have scored more couple missed 1on1 some half chance.

But good game happy to get the result
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 5:00 pm

The wanderer wrote:

Not a bad result from a so called div 7 side against the superstars!!! Good to put the record straight. With a few lads out today thought today was going to be a difficult game but we out played them from start to finish if we had of took our chances todays score could have been alot higher. But it wasnt to be mjr went ahead through a great free kick that gave our keeper no chance. 5 mins later we scored from a tight angle by connor then went 2-1 up through some good chasing down by sloth who nicked it off there defenders toe to poke home. It went 2-2 5 mins later through another good goal from mjr when we were to busy arguing with each other about a throw in we switched off. And no sooner had we gone 2-2 we went 3-2 up with a great strike and goal of the game from all of 30 yards by conner. We knew we were comfortable at that as like the first game mjr offered nothing going forward and only a freak goal or something special would have got them something out of this game. Good look to mjr for the rest of the season SOME of the lads are ok but the rest well???? If they concentrated on playing football rather than moan they might get some where. Just a note for people when you come to play these clowns your not aloud to tackle them as its always a foul!!!!
Well done on the result. I thought a draw was a fair result. Boss the game we gave you two of your threes goals. Like I say well done on the result. But your match description iS the biggest load of poor i ever heard. And ur captain iS the biggest moaner of the lot.

Last edited by MJR Legend on Sun 10 Nov 2013, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 5:06 pm

MJR Legend wrote:
The wanderer wrote:

Well done on the result. I thought a draw was a fair result. Boss the game we gave you two of your threes goals. Like I say well done on the result. But your match description iS the biggest load of poor I ever heard. And ur captain iS the biggest moaner of the lot.
Wahhhey heres sally!!! A draw was never going to be a fair result we out played you from start to finish thanks for the congratulations like i said good to put the record straight against you lot!!!!
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 5:10 pm

From start to finish. Haha u do make me laugh. U act like u the captain are the best player in the world. But no you are the biggest lieing **** in the world and I hope people see this before it gets taken off. As whw are full of poor

Last edited by MJR Legend on Sun 10 Nov 2013, 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 5:13 pm

P.s u must have one big squad if u were missing players yet again. U like getting ur excuses in before the game has even been played
Back to top Go down
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 5:18 pm

Just like to wish Dukla St Andrews well for the rest of the season.

A good bunch of lads who will do well this season if they can keep their players turning up every week. Gave us arguably our hardest test of the season, and for better finishing would have done for us.

Also, some good banter with them before, during and after the match, and nice to have a beer with them after. Exactly how Sunday morning football should be.
Back to top Go down
The wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 5:34 pm

MJR Legend wrote:
From start to finish. Haha u do make me laugh. U act like u the captain are the best player in the world. But no you are the biggest lieing **** in the world and I hope people see this before it gets taken off. As whw are full of poor
Calm down sally just because all of your moaning to the ref didnt work like last time we played you your getting mardy!!!! Plus where does it state we are the best team in the world??? As i said earlier in the season when you were gifted the win by the ref you are the worst team we have played so far this season!!! And i will say it again glad to put the record straight against you lot of so called football players/hackers. You have got one good player (connor)and by the looks of things he was getting annoyed at your amount of moaning you wanna be carefull he dont go else where or you lot will be f***ed as he is the only one keeping you top half of the table!!!!
Back to top Go down
The wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 5:38 pm

MJR Legend wrote:
P.s u must have one big squad if u were missing players yet again. U like getting ur excuses in before the game has even been played
The game has already been played sally hence why i didnt comment on the predictions page didnt want you lot to be thinking your better than you are due to us having players out again!!!
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 5:55 pm

Blackie wrote:

Jamie Smith

was a clear red! you knew exactly what you were doing and was clearly the last man ref had no choice but to send you! thought your team were excellent evan with 10 men though. were very unlucky not to get anything from the game
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 6:02 pm

Blackie wrote:

Jamie Smith

I'm not sure the ref was left with a lot of choice given the circumstances of the sending off. I would have done the same thing as blackie who certainly didnt "hack him down" but contact was enough and probably couldnt be avoided.

I agree with the other comments already said, an excellent Pochin side and it is easy to see even with 10 men why they are top of the league, not seen anything else that will prevent them from taking the title.

Good luck to Blackie and the rest of the Pochin side look forward to welcoming you to our place for the return.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 6:32 pm

Arthur Moore Round 2

Fosse City 2 - 6 SPARTA MOSHDOCK
Aaron Preston x 2
Nolly Preston
Mark Graham
Jake Wain
Lee Tyers

Glad to win this one, as we felt we owed them one after they battered us last season. We started well and played some good stuff in the first half. We had lots of opportunities to get well in the lead but missed all of them. Fosse were as organised as ever and always look to play in the right way, but we eventually broke them down with a great header from Jake Wain. We then got a second but Fosse pinned us back just before half time. 2-1.

Fosse came out fighting second half and put a lot of pressure on us. We got a penalty, which Keith Smith got spot on, which Aaron duly despatched. They again got back into it, although we made it easy for them. We then caught them on the break a few times to finish the game.

Fair play to Fosse, they never gave up and as always, tried to play football. Both teams had players missing who could have influenced the result, but that's the way it goes. Good luck to them for the rest of the season.

Another cup win for us, and now on to the FA Sunday Cup next week with a trip to Jacksdale.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 6:39 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Jamie Smith

Nothing worse than a red card you didn't deserve, I was livid last year when I got sent off for nothing.
I am sure you will bounce back though mate.
Cheers Dan

Assuming I wake up tomorrow not still pi**ed off with it all I'll be back mate - still enjoy my football too much to let anyone ruin that
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 6:46 pm

gattuso wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Jamie Smith

Hurry up and get those stitches out!!

We've had a tough couple of weeks mate but we've got a quality bunch of lads and I know we'll bounce back
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 6:59 pm

Katie G wrote:
The rules are the rules Blackie Very Happy 

You still pleased the weight of being Pochins last goal scorer has been lifted?
Lol Katie, thank your lad for his words of wisdom - The rules are the rules is my new favourite saying (as you could probably tell!!)

And yes the last goal scorer burden has been lifted from my shoulders Laughing
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 7:23 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
Arthur Moore Round 2

Aaron Preston x 2
Nolly Preston
Mark Graham
Jake Wain
Lee Tyers

Glad to win this one, as we felt we owed them one after they battered us last season. We started well and played some good stuff in the first half. We had lots of opportunities to get well in the lead but missed all of them. Fosse were as organised as ever and always look to play in the right way, but we eventually broke them down with a great header from Jake Wain. We then got a second but Fosse pinned us back just before half time. 2-1.

Fosse came out fighting second half and put a lot of pressure on us. We got a penalty, which Keith Smith got spot on, which Aaron duly despatched. They again got back into it, although we made it easy for them. We then caught them on the break a few times to finish the game.

Fair play to Fosse, they never gave up and as always, tried to play football. Both teams had players missing who could have influenced the result, but that's the way it goes. Good luck to them for the rest of the season.

Another cup win for us, and now on to the FA Sunday Cup next week with a trip to Jacksdale.
What time kick off next week. Like to come watch if it's 2
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 7:26 pm

Global 0 Pukka Pies 3

Another win for the pukka today vs a Global team who did not get going from the word go to be fair to them good set of lad and wish them all the best for the season ahead as for the game we took the lead 10 min from half time with a cracking shot then after half time we hit the goal of the game with a 20 yard shot and then a OG from them sumed up there day in all fairness.
It's took a lot of hard work off and on the field from our young gaffer who is still learning all the time after setting it all up from scratch and it's finally looking good
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 7:36 pm

And cheers to Paulo, Pete and even Riley for your comments..

For what its worth Riley, I did not actually deliberately foul him. We came together and both went down.. If I could have avoided him I would have done so safe in the knowledge that, had he got that far, our keeper would save a one on one 99% of the time..

Last comment is that the ref did have a choice. Could easily have opted for a yellow but couldn't wait to show a red card. Am assuming its not the 1st he's shown this year either but hey its only money..

You boys deserved the 3 points for the solid defensive performance (although you were getting deeper and deeper near the end!!) so fair play.

As for us, last week and today is probably as poor as we've played - we need to get back to the performance levels we showed against the likes of QPR, Barkestone and Wigston
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 7:40 pm

Imteresed to find out how the league deal with S&G... apparently fu##ed off only having 9 players? wasnt there myself but sounds like couldnt field a star team so bottled it? anyone? kev?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 7:58 pm

Blackie wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Jamie Smith

Hurry up and get those stitches out!!

We've had a tough couple of weeks mate but we've got a quality bunch of lads and I know we'll bounce back
out tomorrow mate but sadly im away next week so my first game will be huncote which is a good game to start in
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 8:27 pm

Jedster wrote:
Imteresed to find out how the league deal with S&G... apparently fu##ed off only having 9 players? wasnt there myself but sounds like couldnt field a star team so bottled it? anyone? kev?
Our firsts didnt play 4 the same reson they didnt no changing rooms
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 8:29 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
Arthur Moore Round 2

Aaron Preston x 2
Nolly Preston
Mark Graham
Jake Wain
Lee Tyers

What game were you watching!? It was 1-1 at half time! We were comfortably beaten today by a far better side. Could have been double figures if your strikers were really firing. Granted we could've had a few more in the first half as well but we have a horrible habit of not turning up for the 2nd half of games this season.

Would've been nice to get another positive result against Moshdock but in reality this was never a competition we were gonna come close to winning but we'd no doubt have enjoyed the extra games. Out of 2 cups in 2 weeks and only a handful of league games left. I reckon some of us will be looking for a transfer in January to get a few more matches as our season will be finished.

Good luck next week and all the best for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 8:52 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:
Arthur Moore Round 2

Aaron Preston x 2
Nolly Preston
Mark Graham
Jake Wain
Lee Tyers

What game were you watching!? It was 1-1 at half time! We were comfortably beaten today by a far better side. Could have been double figures if your strikers were really firing. Granted we could've had a few more in the first half as well but we have a horrible habit of not turning up for the 2nd half of games this season.

Would've been nice to get another positive result against Moshdock but in reality this was never a competition we were gonna come close to winning but we'd no doubt have enjoyed the extra games. Out of 2 cups in 2 weeks and only a handful of league games left. I reckon some of us will be looking for a transfer in January to get a few more matches as our season will be finished.

Good luck next week and all the best for the rest of the season.
Oops...shows how much I was concentrating! Makes sense now, as I said we might rue the missed chances!
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 8:55 pm

fc azzurri wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:
Arthur Moore Round 2

Aaron Preston x 2
Nolly Preston
Mark Graham
Jake Wain
Lee Tyers

What time kick off next week. Like to come watch if it's 2
1pm mate. Any support would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 10:05 pm

MDH 4
Azzuri 4

First and foremost the first half was probably the best half of football I've seen on years, thoroughly enjoyable just to watch. Thanks to my lads for their part on it and also to azzuri who got the ball down and played, truly I'd have been happy to pay a fiver to watch that!

Unfortunately for the second time in 3 weeks we've been robbed by completely sub standard officiating and its leaving us in a position that we seriously find ourselves wondering "what's the point!"
When we found we were to be put into the prem one of the saving graves was we THOUGHT these moments would stop but this year has been horrible thus far... Where are the likes of Brian Morrell etc.. who are quality refs and more than capable of redding our supposedly top league... There's only 7 teams in the division so it's 3 fixtures for god sake!
Intentionally I have not been personal about this as I like the official in question but I am sorry it genuinely was not and is not good enough!

I hope we can keep the lads going as they really are getting disillusioned with this week on week and if the prem lost another team it would be beyond farcical. Hey ho we'll do our best to get em psyched up again for next week and surely at some point it has to get better!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 10:30 pm

We do try and play football sometimes haha did you really think the first half was good ?? I only saw the first half and thought there was some shocking defending from both sides for most of the goals haha 

I think you raise some fair comments about officiating, I know we felt aggrieved with some decisions today!! Suppose it comes down to people's opinions and how they view things, obviously the ref feels he called them correctly in his opinion.

Your left side caused us a lot of problem in the 1st half! You've got a good set of lads their and a good side!! Very hardworking and play well as a team!!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitimeSun 10 Nov 2013, 10:36 pm

Much appreciated mate they're a good bunch, I could definitely see why you would feel aggrieved with a few decisions today, they didn't all go against us by any means! Thankfully we duly missed the pen for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 10 November   Banter for Sunday 10 November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 10 November
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next