Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banned Players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 11:14 pm

We have a player who has an £11 fine against his name after a team he played for folded, however, he wasnt in the country when he is meant to have signed, he was in Oz on a 6 month trip. As a point of principle he doesnt want to pay, but apparently he is on the banned list, so two questions:

1) Who do we speak to about overturning the ban?
2) If we played him in our side next week before the ban is overturned, is this going to cause us problems?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 8:11 am

I don't think he's got a chance of over turning it mate. If he is down as a registered member of that club I'm sure the league will make him pay.

As for part two, yeah I think you would both get in a bit of trouble
Back to top Go down

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 8:50 am

Thats a bit poor, if he wasnt in the country when he was meant to have signed....cheers for the info though
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 9:21 am

Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!£11????????£11?????????....bring in the debt coucelor's, everyones having a breakdown.
Back to top Go down

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 9:40 am

Matter of principal (google principles to find out what they are), why should he pay a fine (irrespective of size) for signing on for a club on a date when he was 6,000 miles away...or do you suggest that everyone just pays any fine that is sent to them by the FA?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 10:10 am

Lets hope this country never see's an invasion, it'll be crumbling like a soggy digestive dunked in a cup of tea, yes he has to pay he played for them didn't he? get a life, you big girls blouse, i bet he spends more than that on booze in one day.
Back to top Go down

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 12:00 pm

Are you deliberately not reading my post? He didnt play for them (he had played for them the year before), he didnt sign for them, he was in another country when he is meant to have signed and played...if its such a small amount, will you pay it? After all, you are as responsible for the fine as he is.....thanks for your usual constructive contribution anyway numbnuts
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 12:48 pm

So if he wasn't signed for the team, why would he be playing for them?, and if he wasn't signed for that team he can't be fined.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 2:21 pm

It seems there are 2 possibilities here - either the player got his dates wrong and signed without remembering or the club forged his signature if he wasn't in the country at the time!
Back to top Go down

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 2:39 pm

Ok, to clear up, he played one season for them, then in close season went overseas and didnt come back to UK until Jan 2010. It appears that the club in question (not an Alliance club) assumed he would sign when he came back so they signed him on (yup fraudulently). The lad in our team asked if i could find out who to speak to about it, hence why i posted on here. I think the ban is with Leicester FA. I know its only £11, which is nothing, but seems unfair on him. If we get nowhere he will obviously pay it, but its just a matter of principle....so if anyone knows who to speak too at county FA, would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 3:53 pm

Don't pay for anything if its not his fault, just put in a letter to the people where he has to send the money to, and let them sort ot out, and as for playing carry on regardless...

all the best, love from numbnuts. and stop copying m in b's phrases it doesn't suit you at all.
Back to top Go down

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 4:01 pm

I brought that phrase with me, but if somebody has already claimed it, i shall change my phrase to chuckaboo....that ok with you chuckaboo?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 4:48 pm

no-where near as good as my phrase

Stick to the topic!

Thats my phrase, if you haven't heard it..
Back to top Go down

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 6:17 pm

Ok chickaboo
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 7:22 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
We have a player who has an £11 fine against his name after a team he played for folded, however, he wasnt in the country when he is meant to have signed, he was in Oz on a 6 month trip. As a point of principle he doesnt want to pay, but apparently he is on the banned list, so two questions:

2) If we played him in our side next week before the ban is overturned, is this going to cause us problems?

1) In the first instance the player needs to contact County FA as the suspension will have been applied by them - Dawn Wapples/Matt Edkins are the most appropriate contacts in this situation

2) Playing a player who is suspended could be a very costly exercise for the player and club. The player is suspended from involvement in ALL football.
Back to top Go down

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 7:42 pm

Ok, cheers for the contacts Gordon, will get on it, and he wont play this weekend, at least we have a lino!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:03 pm

Gordon wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

1) In the first instance the player needs to contact County FA as the suspension will have been applied by them - Dawn Wapples/Matt Edkins are the most appropriate contacts in this situation

2) Playing a player who is suspended could be a very costly exercise for the player and club. The player is suspended from involvement in ALL football.

The player in question is not to blame for being on the suspended list, nor is it him thats been fraudulent, so surely he can play without any repercussions.

I suppose it would be easy for you to say don't play but why shouldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:37 pm

If what you say is correct, and I am not doubting your word, it should be a straightforward process for County FA to establish the facts and remedy the position.

Until the player in question acts, he will remain on the County FA suspension list.
Back to top Go down

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm

Understood, i am getting dates together for when he is meant to have signed et, as its a friendly its not a major issue for him not to play, will clear it up asap.
Cheers.

And Hellboy - were you sticking up for us then chuckaboo?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 3:20 pm

Yes chickaboo....sometimes the red demon has a holiday.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:08 pm

thought you could still play in friendlies?
Back to top Go down

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:22 pm

thats what i thought. its just like saying you cant have a kick about on a park with your mates if your suspended!!!

as at the end of the day friendlies are not overseen by any league so why would a suspension cover them either??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Players   Banned Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned Players
Page 1 of 1