Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Name the players

Go down 
+2
PEEWEE
Aussie Owl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Name the players Empty
PostSubject: Name the players   Name the players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:40 pm

Who was the best

Keeper

Defender

Midfielder

striker

that you played against in the Alliance last season?
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

Name the players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the players   Name the players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Gk niffy a keeper (managed to keep everything out in the game I played against them)

Def black lad for n.r.i (really fast and decent in the air)

Mid andy ilnicki n.r.I (got a hell of a shot on him, the ball seemed to stick to his feet)

Att jay heighton n.r.I (finished top scorer in div 4 I believe, need I say anymore!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Name the players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the players   Name the players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

PEEWEE wrote:
Gk niffy a keeper (managed to keep everything out in the game I played against them)

Def black lad for n.r.i (really fast and decent in the air)

Mid andy ilnicki n.r.I (got a hell of a shot on him, the ball seemed to stick to his feet)

Att jay heighton n.r.I (finished top scorer in div 4 I believe, need I say anymore!!)

So all NRI best positions except goalkeeper!! Cheers then lol Razz

I think best we played against:

Agree the Niffy keeper, although Phoenix keeper was good
Defender - Phoenix had a lad at the back who was very good, big lad and composed
Midfield - Niffy in the first game had a half cast lad, or oriental lad, cant remember, who was very good, very impressed
Striker - prob the tall blonde lad from Saff Lounge, he was very good
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

Name the players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the players   Name the players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:53 am

Would have said you widds but I didn't want you getting a big head ;-) I was gonna put u down for the best striker after your 93rd minute bullet against niffy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Name the players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the players   Name the players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm

Last Years Div 5:
GK - Talbot Keeper (didn't look like a keeper but somehow the lad kept out everything, body parts just kept getting in front of the ball!)

Def - Oadby centre back (strong in the air but compaosed on the ground, all round centreback in my opinion)

Mid - Saff Lounge (plays wide could be classed as a striker or a midfielder I suppose but the lad is absolutely rapid! Gave our replacement full back the complete and utter run around)

Att- Will Gonga Talbot - Not so much against us but a couple of games I watched he looked absolutely lethal

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Name the players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the players   Name the players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:53 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
Last Years Div 5:

Mid - Saff Lounge (plays wide could be classed as a striker or a midfielder I suppose but the lad is absolutely rapid! Gave our replacement full back the complete and utter run around)

that will be ryan rowley, who at 19 has retired from football as he wont pay a fine out of principle, something to do with his move from lutterworth to friar lane, from what i gather lutterworth hated the fact ryan left them so made up a story that ryan owed them £150, anyway ryan appealed and lost, saying that i think we will get him playing again, the kid is too good not to
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Name the players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the players   Name the players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 3:59 pm

saff lounge wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
Last Years Div 5:

that will be ryan rowley, who at 19 has retired from football as he wont pay a fine out of principle, something to do with his move from lutterworth to friar lane, from what i gather lutterworth hated the fact ryan left them so made up a story that ryan owed them £150, anyway ryan appealed and lost, saying that i think we will get him playing again, the kid is too good not to

Couldn't agree more the lad was absolutely lethal, incredibly fast and good strength too (i should know contested a ball with him and ended up flipping over and dislocating my shoulder!) Really rated the guy!
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

Name the players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the players   Name the players Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:52 pm

picking from other teams in div 5(not talbot)

gk- thought qpr's keeper looked good, seen him 4 times and everytime looked solid

df- Tricky this position cause I always think defenders struggle to stand out but i'm gonna go for one of the birstall centre halfs. we didn't get a sniff at their place.

md- a few good midfielders but i'm going for Danny Copp (oadby). we didn't really get on with Oadby, more to do with over protective refereeing than the oadby lads, but there is no doubting his quality.

at- He sort of drifted between midfield and attack in the three games we played against EFC but reeece was a handful in all 3.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name the players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name the players   Name the players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name the players
Page 1 of 1