Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

banned players

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jchris23

jchris23

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 3:16 pm

my brother played for great wigston last season and has this season come to phoenix utd.
He has just had a letter saying he is banned. btu the letter says that if he pays £8 before the 21st august he would aviod the supension. me question is if he pays the £8 would he beable to play for us or does he have to wait till all players pay the money
cheers
Back to top Go down

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 3:19 pm

Just to tag on to this, is their a list anywhere where you can find out who is on the banned list?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 4:11 pm

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/Operations/Discipline/
Back to top Go down

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 5:54 pm

spot on, cheers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 6:05 pm

Have you found yourself on there yet?.....mwahahaaaaa
Back to top Go down

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 6:20 pm

haha, i have played under so many names......i may well be!!! ;-)
I was impressed that you were actually helpful, nice effort!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 8:22 pm

Thats what the laaadies say to me.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 9:59 pm

jchris23 wrote:
my brother played for great wigston last season and has this season come to phoenix utd.
He has just had a letter saying he is banned. btu the letter says that if he pays £8 before the 21st august he would aviod the supension. me question is if he pays the £8 would he beable to play for us or does he have to wait till all players pay the money
cheers

Clearance is on an individual basis. He does not have to wait for all to pay.
Back to top Go down
jchris23

jchris23

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 3:06 am

cheers gordon
wot about me dad also as he was sec
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 9:15 am

Our policy has always been to apply the debt to the registered players.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:33 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Just to tag on to this, is their a list anywhere where you can find out who is on the banned list?
Hellboy is right (as always?) for County FA suspensions from all football.

Players who signed for Cleansing Services, Willows and Great Wigston are not yet suspended by the County but will not be playing in the Alliance unless they clear their share of the club's debt with the League.

Send me a PM if you have a query about any of their players.
Back to top Go down

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:29 pm

We have a player suspended after his old club folded, i need to pay his fine this week so he can play on Friday night....his debt is to The Leicester Sunday League....who should i go and pay this too?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:45 pm

To Holmes Park during normal office hours. Or pay by debit/credit card on 0116 2845935
Back to top Go down

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 3:56 pm

Much obliged
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:32 pm

How do you report/ prove if a team is playing an suspended player?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:45 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
How do you report/ prove if a team is playing an suspended player?
First of all you make sure he is suspended by looking at the County FA webiste at www.LeicestershireFA.com. (Contact the County if a positive result.)

If you think he is suspended by the Alliance League, your Club Secretary could contact myself or Gordon.

Remember that if a charge is issued by the County or by the Alliance and it is denied, then it will be down to your club to provide the supporting evidence to prove it.

At this time of year between 20 and 30 players clear their debts every week and so a debt suspension may no longer apply.

The County website also shows the players suspended for misconduct.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

banned players  Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned players    banned players  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned players
Page 1 of 1