Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season

Go down 
+4
king of the chavs
Hellboy
greeeedy
bullshead athletic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Empty
PostSubject: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:35 am

the incident involving one of bullsheads defenders allegedly head butting a sparta player has resulted in the player being banned from playing for the rest of the season by manager david cockram, cockram admits he didn't see the headbutt but was dissapointed with his player and has decided to ban him for the remainder of the season. cockram added its was a dissapointing day for the bullies, and the player in question was bang out of order thats why he'll never play for us again this season. he's an embarrasment to myself and the club! well done sparta u lot played with your hearts on your sleaves! good luck for the remainder of the season and the next round of the cup! also well done hoskins as i predicted they beat a strong moshdock side! well done lads!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:49 am

well done dave out of line and an idiot lets just hope it dont put us all in the shade as the rest of the squad held their hands up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 11:55 am

Fair play lads. You can't be held responsible for one persons heat of the moment actions, but you can be responsible for your clubs remedial action afterwards. Top marks. Just hope county fa are lenient on the fine
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:00 pm

Is this true what we're reading, that this bullshead player was totally unprovoked, just went up to one of Sparta's players and headbutted him? So there was no argument between them before hand, and no one was shouting at eachother, he just walked up and randomly stuck the nut on the first person he met? Is this the true account, it just sounds really strange?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:04 pm

Having played Sparta, i would suggest they were no angels, but a headbutt is over the top. Along with spitting, one of the worst actions in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:46 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Having played Sparta, i would suggest they were no angels, but a headbutt is over the top. Along with spitting, one of the worst actions in my opinion

Oh i see, so there could have been some provocation from the sparta side then? Its just how it was portrayed on here, that the bullshead lad just walked up to some one and did it, i thought that didn't ring true, knowing how teams wind eachother up, there's no way that headbutting can be foregiven, if you do it definitely ban him, but i just wanted to know what led up to it, someone said there was 2 witnesses, i wonder if they were totally impartial, or if they are connected to either team, in which case you would probably side with your own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:48 pm

My comments are based purely on two (overly) competitive games with Sparta, i know they like to mix it (not saying they are simply kickers, they have a lot of quality too)...just suggesting it may not have been a mentallist headbutt....but like you, i cant imagine someone just butting someone for no reason....interested to hear the bullies comments......?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:08 pm

And sparta's too, they did say on another post, it was totally unprovoked, i would find that behaviour strange, unless the guy is a cold blooded Charles Bronson (not the actor) type;)
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:41 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Fair play lads. You can't be held responsible for one persons heat of the moment actions, but you can be responsible for your clubs remedial action afterwards. Top marks. Just hope county fa are lenient on the fine
are the f.a.involved?if the ref didnt spot it ?was he sent off danny?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:45 pm

The incident, as I understand happened immediately after the final whistle and was not seen by the match referee.
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:53 pm

shouldnt think the f.a.are involved then,good decision by the bullies management
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:13 pm

Very refreshing to see a manager take this course of action! This should not happen on the field. However if the lad shows remorse for his actions and apologises to the victim then I'm sure we can all forgive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 4:45 pm

king of the chavs wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
are the f.a.involved?if the ref didnt spot it ?was he sent off danny?

it happened after the game ended mark i personally didnt see what happened but i seen the lad had a gash over his eye what im led to believe is that spud took a swing at the lad and missed him at which point dave said oi pack the f**ker in. there was loads of banter throughtout the game but in my opinion all the friendly sort so what actually happened only the 2 involved would know. in any case its totally out of order what he did and he got his just deserved of me and dave in the pub and has also been banned from playing for the season as it makes us look like c****. i even said to lad i feel like chucking him in their changing room and letting them give him a shoeing. whether it was provoked or unprovoked its wrong and shouldnt happen especially over a game of football. u dint see any arsenal players fighting with the ipswich players did u and they have far more to lose
Back to top Go down
optional terror

optional terror

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 10:39 am

kick him out your team for good he's rubbish anyway bout as good as greedy affraid
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 11:59 am

optional terror wrote:
kick him out your team for good he's rubbish anyway bout as good as greedy affraid

lol be just a tad better than u then hey Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:08 pm

optional terror wrote:

whats your avatar and username about?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:09 pm

Hellboy wrote:
optional terror wrote:

whats your avatar and username about?

he must be studying the koran i think my big red friend Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:51 pm

I think its a call for peace. Saying that terror is optional and not the only way to unite religions across the world. The fact the two guys are looking each other is showing body language where they are questioning each other. Its a message of peace
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:54 pm

the problem is you will never unite religions, thats like asking lions and antelopes to be friends. Wink
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: hahahahaha   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 2:28 pm

Hellboy wrote:
the problem is you will never unite religions, thats like asking lions and antelopes to be friends. Wink
like it helly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 2:38 pm

Are we genuinely about to have a discussion about religion and world peace? Anyone up for sorting out the Israel issue?
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 4:15 pm

while we are on the avatar topic n.r.i. phwoar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 4:53 pm

One hell of a man!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:45 pm

king of the chavs wrote:
while we are on the avatar topic n.r.i. phwoar

I wonder if you climb out of that car, decked from head to toe in burberry.....
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:49 pm

the mind boggles......whats in your leather pouch helly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 8:44 pm

I used to have a vauxhall Astra SRI that had Burberry interior, and i wasnt a chav. Anyway, one day i was walking back to the house i shared with some mates and saw the car (which was off road at the time due to some incorrect speed limits i went through) with the door slightly open, i thought that kids had been sat in it keeping out the rain, so i just closed the door and left it. The car itself had a flat tyre and a dead battery (it was classy). Anyway, a few days later, i got home and my mate looked out of the window of the house i was in and shouted me....my car was going down the road at a rate of knots followed by another white car. Anyway, i went outside and on the drive was the old battery and the old tyre...they had changed them before stealing!! It was like being robbed by Kwik Fit!!! I was gutted, but impressed at their tenacity!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:22 pm

barney rubble wrote:
the mind boggles......whats in your leather pouch helly?

thats where i keep my big red devil.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:29 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I used to have a vauxhall Astra SRI that had Burberry interior, and i wasnt a chav. Anyway, one day i was walking back to the house i shared with some mates and saw the car (which was off road at the time due to some incorrect speed limits i went through) with the door slightly open, i thought that kids had been sat in it keeping out the rain, so i just closed the door and left it. The car itself had a flat tyre and a dead battery (it was classy). Anyway, a few days later, i got home and my mate looked out of the window of the house i was in and shouted me....my car was going down the road at a rate of knots followed by another white car. Anyway, i went outside and on the drive was the old battery and the old tyre...they had changed them before stealing!! It was like being robbed by Kwik Fit!!! I was gutted, but impressed at their tenacity!!!

its parked up gallards hill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season   bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bullshead player banned by manager for rest of the season
Page 1 of 1