Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next Year....

Go down 
+14
John.J.Rambo
dee_aitcho
oily
Capello
reffinghell
Gaz Throops Manager
Hellboy
Polska legend II
Barry Venison (pundit)
paparazzi
fozzi
super polska
Minty
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John.J.Rambo

John.J.Rambo

Next Year.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 7:20 pm

fozzi wrote:
John.J.Rambo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
John.J.Rambo wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
On to next year....

AC Wigston having a couple new signings.

One from ae from a Div 2 Team, one from a current Div 3 team, one from a Div 1 team, and a couple more to follow!!

You'll need 15 more! Get you're squad up to 30 then by christmas it will whittle down to the bare 11 (again) left with just those who can tolerate it at AC!! You must have been close to folding this year! Its a dead cert for this christmas! By the looks of what teams are coming into you're league AC will have a know where season!

can tolerate it? Laughing Ac are a family and as for next season watch this space! cheers
P.s your spelling is as bad as your footballing skills.

My spelling is just fine!(according to the spell checker) It dee's that has issues! Unless the footballing comment was aimed at you're boss? P.S I have had the delight of you're footballing skills at first hand! you really shouldn't comment!

Laughing the things i do on a pitch makes me famous, your just famous for running your mouth as a fictional character on a internet forum Very Happy

The things you do on the pitch do not bring you fame! Infamous maybe! It seems I achieved great things then if what you say is true fozzi, and I feel you are my biggest fan.
Back to top Go down

Next Year....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2