Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 5 Team of the year

Go down 
+13
Tonka
ShaNiO
Fieldy
Polska legend II
CSKA Mod
wagtail4
the goalie
Bucko
Sneijder10
BEES KNEES
Hellboy
Pukka
Sparky
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparky

Sparky

Division 5 Team of the year Empty
PostSubject: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 7:25 pm

Thought id have a go at putting a team together, must be 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 and no more than 3 players from any side.

GK.

St Marks keeper

Def,

Aaron Coley, St Marks
Hayden Robinson, GHW
Warren Clarke, CSKA
Ryan Kneafsley, Kajima

Mid

Birt- St Marks
Mez Quailey- GHW
Woolman- Kajima

Att

Cattell - GHW
Love- Harrow
Rutter- Niffy A (I know he moved up but played against us twice)

Subs,

TC- Harrow
Cheadle- CSKA
Thurmaston Centre mid, stocky lad good on the ball
Summers - Harrow

Notable mentions to Perry and Dave at Niffy A ,Kev Pateman at QPR and Kneevsey at Kajima. Im 31 and struggle to walk on a monday morning so hats off to these guys who still have a good appetite for the game despite being the other side of 50 !
Back to top Go down
Pukka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 10:58 am

A few generous offerings there matey, I suspect your just trying to mix it up abit.
Opposition players that have stood out to me would include, Coley and Withers from St Marks, Summers and TC from Harrow, Rutter from Niffy A and then for his sheer aggression and leadership and not so much footballing ability Woolman from Kajima.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 11:51 am

Pukka wrote:
A few generous offerings there matey, I suspect your just trying to mix it up abit.
Opposition players that have stood out to me would include, Coley and Withers from St Marks, Summers and TC from Harrow, Rutter from Niffy A and then for his sheer aggression and leadership and not so much footballing ability Woolman from Kajima.

What ya saying then he's a bit cr@p when he gets the football?

Back to top Go down
Pukka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 12:20 pm

What ya saying then he's a bit cr@p when he gets the football?

[/quote]

No not cr@p, else I wouldn't have mentioned him as a player that stood out. But not as talented a footballer as the others mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 12:34 pm

Pukka wrote:

To be fair i want shooting for forgetting Withers !!! Probably the best individual performance against us this season from him. Despite Woolman not playing well against us in our 3 games this season i couldnt dismiss his goal tally from midfield so thats why he got in.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 1:48 pm

[Pukka"]
Quote :
No not cr@p, else I wouldn't have mentioned him as a player that stood out. But not as talented a footballer as the others mentioned.

He sounds a bit cr@p then.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 4:13 pm

You forgot me you @rsehole!!!lol
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 10:18 pm

GK - Az Wall (St.Marks)

DF - Ryan Kneevsey (Kajima), Courtney Hill (St.Marks), Dean Duncan (Harrow), Coley (St.Marks)

MF - Stu Cattell (GHW), Wooly (Kajima), Jack Withers (St.Marks)

ST - Scott Love (Harrow), Cheadle (CKSA), Birty (St.Marks)

Subs - Sean Issitt (Kajima), Lance Bucknall (Harrow), Chris Durrance (GHW)
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 11:15 pm

Gk- st marks keeper

def-hayden ghw, courtney st marks, liam foster harrow

mid-tc harrow, mez ghw, birt st marks, withers st marks, woolman kajima

for- scott love harrow, stu cattell ghw

subs durrance ghw, ryan knefsey kajima, coley st marks
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 12:35 am

Sorry i went 3-5-2 wot a plonker i am
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 5:49 pm

gk st marks, rb, st marks, both cb, st marks, lb, st marks, lm, st marks, both cm, st marks, rm, st marks, both strikers, GUESS WHAT st markssssssssss Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
wagtail4

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 10:03 am

GK - Wall (St Marks)

RB - Cornish (Harrow)
LB - Coley (St Marks)
CB - Hill (St Marks)
CB - D.Wright (GHW)

RM - Quailey (GHW)
LM - Withers (St Marks)
CM - Birt (St Marks)
CM - H.Robinson (GHW)

ST - Cattell (GHW)
ST - Cheadle (CSKA)

* I know I've bent the rules by including 5 St Marks players and 4 GHW players, just feel this is the strongest side in my opinion *
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 12:56 am

I would struggle to name names as I don't know them all but those that have impressed against us would be the St Marks keeper, Shane Birt and another lad at St Marks that played left back once against us but I believe usually features more in the middle of midfield.

Also Stu Cattell and Scott Love who both clearly have a good habit for scoring goals.

Of the other teams further down the table, Thurmaston have some players who are comfortable on the ball and will develop as a side given another twelve months together and one or two wise heads should they sign them.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 7:35 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 10:32 am

Shane Birt for me!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 6:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Shane Birt for me!

Just Shane Birt?
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 7:49 pm

Feeling quite popular lol cheers lads
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 8:18 pm

GK- cpr keeper
RB- young blonde lad azul defender
CB- daz horner a.z
CB-courtney st marks
LB-Withers st marks
RM- tailby a.z
CM- Birt st marks
CM-Dean duncan harrow
LM-M Birt st marks
ST-Shaun Burden despite injury still class (always welcome for us #premteam message me for details)
ST- martin clunes look a like for niffy

Bit different to the rest but id go with this from what ive seen throughout the season (Y) well done boys

Last edited by Tonka on Tue 08 May 2012, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 8:20 pm

The right back i beleive was aiden ? or adam ?
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:08 pm

Who's this tonka fella?
Back to top Go down
Dirk Jr

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:12 pm

the name is adam but you sure you have the right lad lol ?
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:14 pm

GK - CPR Keeper
RB - Kneavsey (Kajima)
CB - Courtney (St Marks)
CB - Hayden (GHW)
LB - Azza Coley (St Marks)
CM - Geezer with the ponytail 4 CSKA
CM - Wooly (Kajima)
CM - Eric Turner aka Shane Birt (St Marks)
ST - Zak Woolman (Kajima)
ST - Cheadle (CSKA)
ST - Stu Cattell (GHW)

Last edited by Joey-Gattuso on Tue 08 May 2012, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:23 pm

i am pretty sure i have the right 'lad' , joey gattuso ive noticed you've not included any of your own team mates any particular reason ?.
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:26 pm

I would include a few of the AZ players, but id prefer to pick players from elsewhere, didnt want to seem biased lol would of put myself in Wink but i've played to many positions, so wouldn't know where to put myself lol

(would of included - Potter, Horner, Jamie Smig, Brad)
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:30 pm

Wooly is Kajima matey
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:32 pm

ahh as in daniel smith (smig) former midfeilder for st patricks? great player at one point likes the beer too much thats his downfall played a couple of times against him in div 3
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:36 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Wooly is Kajima matey

my bad mate, half asleep lol
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:37 pm

i've just noticed you meant jamie smith my apologies you have'nt had the best season but with the players you have especially with the youth within will see you right.
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:38 pm

Tonka wrote:
ahh as in daniel smith (smig) former midfeilder for st patricks? great player at one point likes the beer too much thats his downfall played a couple of times against him in div 3

Dan is decent 'at times' usually when hes had abit of pop haha his brother Jamie who played for St Pats aswell, centre half, has done well for AZ this season
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:40 pm

are the rumours true that birt of st marks is making a return next season ???
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:44 pm

I've heard that as well, but not heard anything from the man himself. Who are u by the way?
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:50 pm

ive watched 'shanio' 'sneijder10' 'dirkjr' and 'withers' on a few occassions together when our 1st team games have been called off play really well together although at times we thought 'sneijder10' couldnt hit the side of range rover but also seen some good finishes wil you be making a return next season ??
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 9:55 pm

ahh i see, Belgrave 1st team by any chance? We've always thought that, but he always comes good does shaun. U been to watch AZ a few times then, as i've see u put a few AZ players in their, including myself? and i should be there next season, as long as we bring new players in
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 10:06 pm

mixed up really ressies or 1st , n yeah ive been to a few of your games including your most recent i think youd of had a chance if you put the CB back at CB and the goalie out of CB into goal again that confused me tbh impressed with the youngun at that game aswell (dont let your head swell too much ) should be up there with a few more additions without a doubt
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 10:13 pm

Ah right, yeah i was confused as well, but nevermind ey. Ta mate, i was up top that game still couldnt finish lol yeah i reckon if we get a few midfielders in we'll be ok, want to contend for the league
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 10:17 pm

shouldnt aim no lower mate good players
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 10:21 pm

Hopefully we'll do well. U not play for any1 in the alliance then?
Back to top Go down
Tonka

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 10:24 pm

no mate had a break lost interest like
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 11:02 pm

Joey-Gattuso wrote:
Who's this tonka fella?

adams new forum name lol!
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 11:06 pm

gotta be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 5 Team of the year   Division 5 Team of the year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 5 Team of the year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next