Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Christmas & New Year Leaders

Go down 
+8
Paulo
Rwhite08
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Jenko
whiteeagles
The Anchorman
Widds
Polska legend II
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Christmas & New Year Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 6:37 pm

Ok, the following sides will head into 2012 top of their divisions. who will be there come the end of the season, or which one of these will stay on top?

Premier Sports
Star & Garter
Leicester Foxes OB
NRI
Phoenix United
St Marks
NPE
Wigston Rangers

For me, I think S&G, Foxes, NRI and NPE will still be top come May
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 7:13 pm

Haha you were backing Magna to take points off us earlier in the week Mark!! Do we just continue to confound you lol

In seriousness, i would back S&G, Foxes and NPE to be top of their divisions...
Think Advance will win the prem
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 7:35 pm

I can't see Wigston being top, think Humberstone will win division 7 when they catch up on all their games. Wigston will be right up there with a shout though.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 7:39 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha you were backing Magna to take points off us earlier in the week Mark!! Do we just continue to confound you lol

you do. i backed both sides - always the sign of a losing punter! in fairness though, i think today was a massive win for you because for me you only really have reem team to worry about now with all due respect to the other sides. you had your wobble in October, but you've come through that now in good style
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 8:26 pm

Don't see anybody but NPE winning our division.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 8:32 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

you do. i backed both sides - always the sign of a losing punter! in fairness though, i think today was a massive win for you because for me you only really have reem team to worry about now with all due respect to the other sides. you had your wobble in October, but you've come through that now in good style

Hopefully bud....got to say that today we ground the win out, it was probably the one time we have won through defending, but its Reem Teams to lose, having said that, i notice that Kaffir could pop up into the mixer....plus if Magna win their game in hand, still only two points off us....although the problem for Magna is that they need us and Reem Team to slip up....loving it tho!!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 9:46 pm

Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

Hopefully bud....got to say that today we ground the win out, it was probably the one time we have won through defending, but its Reem Teams to lose, having said that, i notice that Kaffir could pop up into the mixer....plus if Magna win their game in hand, still only two points off us....although the problem for Magna is that they need us and Reem Team to slip up....loving it tho!!

I like how you have mentioned us widds Smile

Will be cery hard for us to get back into it, I just hope we can give it a good go with a few players coming back from injuries
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 9:57 pm

Jenko wrote:
Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

I like how you have mentioned us widds Smile

Will be cery hard for us to get back into it, I just hope we can give it a good go with a few players coming back from injuries

Well the points are there for you to win bud, and i haven't seen you boys play so you could be a useful side...hopefully you prove your title credentials against Reem and Magna!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 10:04 pm

Yeah they are there to be won but would much rather have points on the board!

We will give it our best shot and can see us taking points off other title challengers but in all honesty from what i have seen of us so far I cant see us challenging yourself and reem for the title
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 10:07 pm

Jenko wrote:
Yeah they are there to be won but would much rather have points on the board!

We will give it our best shot and can see us taking points off other title challengers but in all honesty from what i have seen of us so far I cant see us challenging yourself and reem for the title

Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 10:57 pm

The Anchorman wrote:
I can't see Wigston being top, think Humberstone will win division 7 when they catch up on all their games. Wigston will be right up there with a shout though.

Not wrong there, i think we may have thrown at away at Inter Mivan last week, however we know if we play to our best we can beat anyone in this division. Alot will come down to the games between AFC Sporting and Humberstone if they draw both ties I reckon we will snatch it.
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 7:19 am

All you need to make sure you do is wi
n the remainder of your games Dan. And hope teams like Mivan do you you a few favours along the way.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:48 am

We (NPE) are in a strong position with games in hand but there are some strong teams in this league so we could still drop points especially with a few players out. Still nice to be top at Christmas
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 9:14 am

Luckily for us we have played Kaffir twice!

For me its still all about Reem Team, they are the ones that have really impressed me....Hopefully us and NRI can keep hot on their heels....and another game in the bag for us both (despite us losing) means one less at the end of the season

i would go with 1. Reem 2. NRI and 3. Magna

In other divisions i would expect Humberstone to come good to, with Dan in second.

Star and Garter is nailed on and think Foxes might be to strong for other sides also! But great to see so many tight leagues!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 9:18 am

I don't think it'll be St Marks
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 9:30 am

In division 2 its ours to lose, we still have fosse to play twice and guthlaxton away so they will both be hoping that we slip up at some point. Yesterday against webbys was a big game for us as they turned us over 3-0 earlier on in the season but the win put another three points clear and we know points on the board is what counts.
In div1 i cant see past star&garter and in the prem i think advance will nick it with prem being very close.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THIS YEAR, NOT JUST THE TEAMS AT THE TOP BUT THE ONES STRUGGLING AT THE BOTTOM, TGERE THE TEAMS THAT DESERVE CREDIT
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:14 am

good last point cappello
Back to top Go down
Sam__Whatsize

Sam__Whatsize

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 12:07 am

The Anchorman wrote:
All you need to make sure you do is wi
n the remainder of your games Dan. And hope teams like Mivan do you you a few favours along the way.

I can see that happening to be fair.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 12:16 am

advance
s&g
foxes
nri
hoskins
st marks
npe
humberstone

think most of these will win with games to spare,except for advance who may only win by 1 point,and nri who have
plenty of competition in a very tight div3,but may just win it with their ability to come back from the dead,as they have
on several occasions this season
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 9:29 am

NRI - 4-1 down against Saff Lounge and you win 6-5, that's title form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas & New Year Leaders   Christmas & New Year Leaders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas & New Year Leaders
Page 1 of 1