Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next Year....

Go down 
+14
John.J.Rambo
dee_aitcho
oily
Capello
reffinghell
Gaz Throops Manager
Hellboy
Polska legend II
Barry Venison (pundit)
paparazzi
fozzi
super polska
Minty
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 9:44 pm

So then,, who's carrying on next season? Any rumours etc...???
Back to top Go down

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 10:04 pm

I hear the New Road Inn are sponsoring a new team of footballing geniuses.........
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 11:01 pm

I'll be in partial retirement due to family commitments!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 1:21 pm

this saddens me immensly richard Sad
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 1:45 pm

Minty wrote:
So then,, who's carrying on next season? Any rumours etc...???

I will be watching every move. cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops :So do behave....... cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Barry Venison (pundit)

Barry Venison (pundit)

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:31 pm

Heard a very strong rumour from a contact with good pedigree that Gaz at great wigtson is leaving and the team may fold! Apparently paying subs and fines is still a big problem there! I wouldn't have thought money was an issue with the players as they all seem to have the cash to purchase such lovely tracksuits!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 7:50 pm

fozzi wrote:
this saddens me immensly richard Sad

And me, although I thought you'd already been doing that this season Rich (only joking) Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 8:00 pm

Barry Venison (pundit) wrote:
Heard a very strong rumour from a contact with good pedigree that Gaz at great wigtson is leaving and the team may fold! Apparently paying subs and fines is still a big problem there! I wouldn't have thought money was an issue with the players as they all seem to have the cash to purchase such lovely tracksuits!

They can't find one big enough for him...even the xxxl size can't fit over his head.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 10:09 am

all the problems are being sorted and i will be with great wigston nxt season and going for that div 1 title, and hellboy what a silly little boy you are would love to meet you sometime
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 11:55 am

I doubt you will ever meet me, i never go in little chefs.
Back to top Go down
Barry Venison (pundit)

Barry Venison (pundit)

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:46 pm

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
all the problems are being sorted and i will be with great wigston nxt season and going for that div 1 title, and hellboy what a silly little boy you are would love to meet you sometime

the tip off seems to be validated then!
Back to top Go down

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 2:05 pm

Barry Venison (pundit) wrote:

the tip off seems to be validated then!

Lets hope he organises things a bit better next year, he can't even organise access for the changing rooms to be opened up, result no goals for the game Great Wigston v Fengate being postponed,and, in to corruption getting other teams to fold for his gain, blames everybody else when his team loses. Always moaning, yes always moaning about the refs.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 6:45 pm

hellboy no i doubt i will meet u caus u just a little scrote hidden behind a computer screen, and 1 u must be related to hellboy, no goals as the council didnt show up and getting teams to fold for our gain hmmmmm silly little man, and i blame my team when we lose unless the ref has had a shocker think u pair need to go back under that rock and stay there
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 7:34 pm

hellboy no i doubt i will meet u caus u just a little scrote hidden behind a computer screen, and 1 u must be related to hellboy, no goals as the council didnt show up and getting teams to fold for our gain hmmmmm silly little man, and i blame my team when we lose unless the ref has had a shocker think u pair need to go back under that rock and stay there
Lets be fair Gaz does well to get his team of yobbos and layabouts together every week and when they dont win he does moan about Refs,i know this cos i was brilliant when i Reffed his team and he moaned and moaned and moaned and moaned and moaned,i think you get the idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 8:45 pm

and what ref wud u be then reffinghell??? gordon and clive are by far the best we had this season
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 9:23 pm

and what ref wud u be then reffinghell??? gordon and clive are by far the best we had this season
i agree both good refs but both have had over 50 years experienve each so they should be!!!!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 9:52 pm

In my opinion Gaz i have seen your team a few times and your a good guy but you need to calm down and take responsibility when things go wrong!
I know where reffinghell is coming from though you do moan at referees way too much!
Maybe you should take up refereeing if your eyesights so great Laughing
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 9:54 pm

And Clive.....Good ref but retirement must be calling Laughing
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 10:49 pm

Gaz.
Your postponement was down to you not booking your
pitch properly possibly
In all the years we have had horsewell lane not once has the
parkeeper not turned up when the pitch was booked and as a backup
we have his mobile number.
If you was on time and a half to put a key in the lock twice i would be there.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 11:43 pm

which then if that woz the case oily its down to our secretary,also the league put the fixture down as an away fixture for us when shud av been hme, the ref turned up at fengate, in the summer we will be having big changes, i had a week before the season this year and we had all in all a very good season, with time in the summer changes can be made and will be for the good of the club, i do moan at refs but doesnt everyone that has passion and want to see there team win??????
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 12:37 pm

Yes us pair do go hand in hand, a bit like certain other members on here, i like how you've called me a little scrote, my belly's still shaking from laughter, cuz unlike you i have a sense of humour, and everyone knows Hellboy isn't little, i'm big bad and very ugly, and no one could ever make me blush....anyone got a big fat cigar?
Back to top Go down

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 1:46 pm

He's on the late shift on the A46.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 3:56 pm

Hellooooooooo! 1, I know it's been a while since I posted, i do have an excuse though, i've been saving mankind.....
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 5:09 pm

On to next year....

AC Wigston having a couple new signings.

One from ae from a Div 2 Team, one from a current Div 3 team, one from a Div 1 team, and a couple more to follow!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 6:15 pm

Its a long way off to start planning for next year.
Back to top Go down
John.J.Rambo

John.J.Rambo

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 6:25 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
On to next year....

One from ae from a Div 2 Team, one from a current Div 3 team, one from a Div 1 team, and a couple more to follow!!

You'll need 15 more! Get you're squad up to 30 then by christmas it will whittle down to the bare 11 (again) left with just those who can tolerate it at AC!! You must have been close to folding this year! Its a dead cert for this christmas! By the looks of what teams are coming into you're league AC will have a know where season!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 6:26 pm

Lets hope so!!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 1:29 pm

John.J.Rambo wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
On to next year....

You'll need 15 more! Get you're squad up to 30 then by christmas it will whittle down to the bare 11 (again) left with just those who can tolerate it at AC!! You must have been close to folding this year! Its a dead cert for this christmas! By the looks of what teams are coming into you're league AC will have a know where season!

can tolerate it? Laughing Ac are a family and as for next season watch this space! cheers
P.s your spelling is as bad as your footballing skills.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 1:47 pm

Freaky family.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 3:50 pm

I wouldnt even call us freaky, thats being kind.

But still, were a family of special people.
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 4:00 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
I wouldnt even call us freaky, thats being kind.

But still, were a family of special people.

special needs, your team coach is a sunshine bus
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 4:05 pm

We like to ride in style
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 4:13 pm

terrible jokes so much for a site about banter Sad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 6:29 pm

fozzi wrote:
terrible jokes so much for a site about banter Sad

see presentation thread.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 6:34 pm

ac number 1 fan
Back to top Go down
John.J.Rambo

John.J.Rambo

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 7:54 pm

fozzi wrote:
John.J.Rambo wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
On to next year....

can tolerate it? Laughing Ac are a family and as for next season watch this space! cheers

My spelling is just fine!(according to the spell checker) It dee's that has issues! Unless the footballing comment was aimed at you're boss? P.S I have had the delight of you're footballing skills at first hand! you really shouldn't comment!
Back to top Go down
tulip

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 9:10 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
On to next year....

since when has one from div 1,2 and 3 equaled 2,are you sure you never played with 12 players Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 8:34 pm

John.J.Rambo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
John.J.Rambo wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
On to next year....

My spelling is just fine!(according to the spell checker) It dee's that has issues! Unless the footballing comment was aimed at you're boss? P.S I have had the delight of you're footballing skills at first hand! you really shouldn't comment!

Laughing the things i do on a pitch makes me famous, your just famous for running your mouth as a fictional character on a internet forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StoneColdSteveAustin

StoneColdSteveAustin

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 8:42 pm

John.J.Rambo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
John.J.Rambo wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
On to next year....

The man that saved Aylestone Park deserves a round of applause cheers
Back to top Go down

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 12:58 pm

Its a big grant thats saved this council run park and land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Year.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Year....   Next Year.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Year....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next