Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 13 November

Go down 
+31
Aussie Owl
Mivan are going up
Hairy Hebrew!
Joey Barton
BULLIT
L.K.F.C
Rwhite08
mowmacre fc
Skeems
Sparta3
Cobbo
browny15lfc
Blackie
WILKSY
oily
PEEWEE
Plough new boy
Polska legend II
Reem Team FC
Fieldy
CSKA19Carnabys
timmy mallet
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Jimmyb
man in black
talbotkeeper
whiteeagles
Widds
Hellboy
Gordon
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 13 November Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

Great game? Excellent Referee? Correct decisions from the man with the flag?

Agree?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:01 am

Banter for Sunday 13 November Remembrance-day-remembrance-day-november-world-war-people-di-demotivational-poster-1257525365

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:22 pm

Minutes silence, well organised by Clive Bruce got all the teams from Uplands together in a circle.

Footie - unfortunately Aylestone Lounge decided not to bother sending a full team.....

Side issues - the lads responded well to some off the pitch issues we have had and despite no game today, was really happy with the lads....
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:23 pm

AFC Royal Oak 0-0 White Eagles

A very tight match with very few chances, credit to our defence that was solid again and deservedly got another clean sheet. Just lacking a goalscorer. Massive credit to the Ref, he had a great game today. Credit to Oak as well, they battled hard and fair - good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:28 pm

niffy ressie 2 LB Talbot 5

Last edited by talbotkeeper on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:36 pm

was watching the foxes game and kept looking over and the referee while not being the fittest in the world was there or thereabouts for most of the game and definatly didnt stay in centre circle for whole game,,and made a couple of good calls for free kicks after trying to play advantage,,,,although i was watching from opposite end to talbot keeper
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:46 pm

Great result for Webby's that, good game?
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:00 pm

man in black wrote:
was watching the foxes game and kept looking over and the referee while not being the fittest in the world was there or thereabouts for most of the game and definatly didnt stay in centre circle for whole game,,and made a couple of good calls for free kicks after trying to play advantage,,,,although i was watching from opposite end to talbot keeper

Last edited by talbotkeeper on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

[quote="Gordon"]Great game? Excellent Referee? Correct decisions from the man with the flag?

Last edited by talbotkeeper on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

Wigston Rangers 7- 3 CSKA Carnabys Reserves

The Carnabies turned up with about 16 players compared to our 13. Was a decent game in fairness the first half was close, went in 2 nil up and then pretty much coasted. Carnabies kept battling and created 3 chances all of which went in. We didn't play brilliantly well but got a very convincing result nonetheless. I got 5 today, James Firth scored a sensational diving header and Tom Hill got the other.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:09 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Gordon wrote:

Agree?
i comment on the ref and it gets deleted what the point i will not bother with this forum anymore even tho gordon asking if the ref was "Excellent Referee?"i gave my answer but then the league got rid biggest joke don;t ask a question then when there an answer the league don;t like it get deleted well deleted the whole post end of

Your post was not deleted. Your abusive comments about the ref which were contained within the post were removed. This will apply to any offensive or abusive posts and this particularly applies to refs who are very important to the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:16 pm

After seeing the npe result I'd say the brucie bonus on the predictor chart is safely in the bag! Well done npe firsatly for bettering our 16-1 result at against firs an secondly for keeping us on our toes in the league something tells me its gonna go to the wire again and our next game could be crucial!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 3:15 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

The Carnabies turned up with about 16 players compared to our 13. Was a decent game in fairness the first half was close, went in 2 nil up and then pretty much coasted. Carnabies kept battling and created 3 chances all of which went in. We didn't play brilliantly well but got a very convincing result nonetheless. I got 5 today, James Firth scored a sensational diving header and Tom Hill got the other.

Alright pal? CSKA Skipper #19 here, thought your lot were good today but sort of expected more free flowing football felt you were very direct for a side that has such a young average age. not to say you didnt deserve the win cos you took your chances well even if a couple were flukey (even the ref said so! haha.) Felt that we created more than the 3 chances you speak of, a couple of shots that went wide second half and a volley in the last min for myself which i lost in the sun. thanks for mentioning my postage stamp free kick also ..... will you see a better one all season? cheers for the game and all the best in the rest of the season. look forward to the re match at Mossdale Meadows
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 3:26 pm

Harrow 3-2 Thurmaston 2011

Mickey Cornish / OG
Paul Field
Scott Love

Narrowly won (again), we need to get it into our heads that even though a team is bottom of the league with no points we can't expect to just turn up and win without trying, the first goal was one of the best top corner vollies for an OG I've seen although Mickey said it was going into the other corner so disputingly gave it him, 1-0. I was then guilty of crap marking for 1-1 (HT), A superb 25 yarder in off the post from our ageing LB (aka ME) to go 2-1, another stupid mistake at the back (not me) makes it 2-2 with 20 left, Scott Love then steps up to take penno with 10 minute to go, misses but follows up for 3-2.

Poor game from our point of view but 3 points, fair play to Thurmaston, kept going till the end and throughout the match.
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 3:31 pm

Played Saffron Lounge today at home, which for the most part was a good game. 1st half especially. Good side they're (as a lot of people have said on here) their own worst enemies. Rather shout and baul at each other than put their obviously good work ethic into good use.

I will put one rumour to bed though, they're not a dirty side by any stretch of the imagination. Pretty physical but not dirty! Anyone who thinks a strong sliding challenge is dirty needs to take up netball.

We went 1-0 up early doors from a set piece, and Coops scored a blinder from 25 yards. 2-1 at half time and when we scored quickly after the restart they fell to pieces arguing and stuff. One player decided he'd rather sub himself and have a Stella on the side! :p Final Result we won 6 - 2.

But they're good lads, all shook hands after and wished us well. Top boys

Minute of silence observed before the game respectfully by all as well.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 3:36 pm

Jimmyb wrote:

i heard foxes missed a pen early on, then webbys got one and scored. foxes apparently missing a few players, but those that did play went into the game thinking it was going to be an 'easy win' and we all know what happens when you go into a game thinking like that, and we've all done it!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 3:37 pm

Widds wrote:
Minutes silence, well organised by Clive Bruce got all the teams from Uplands together in a circle.

Footie - unfortunately Aylestone Lounge decided not to bother sending a full team.....

Side issues - the lads responded well to some off the pitch issues we have had and despite no game today, was really happy with the lads....

made me chuckle that, happy with the lads despite not having a game!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 3:42 pm

only seen second half of foxes game and they were still in it untill webbys grabbed two goals in five minutes,,,both teams coming close before that with woodwork and goalkeepers featuring
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 3:58 pm

Bowden 0 hotshots 0

Fair result id say pretty even game. We hit post and missed open goal, but our keeper pulled off two or three fantastic saves again. Always did look like a nil nil game though. Looked a lot better though and as four off first five games was against the top four hopefully we can creep up table, just need to score and we might have chance Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 3:59 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
Bowden 0 hotshots 0

Fair result id say pretty even game. We hit post and missed open goal, but our keeper pulled off two or three fantastic saves again. Always did look like a nil nil game though. Looked a lot better though and as four off first five games was against the top four hopefully we can creep up table, just need to score and we might have chance Very Happy .

Bowden 0 hat and beaver 0 ( sorry )
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 4:18 pm

don't be sorry, NPE more than made up for the lack of goals in Div 6 today Laughing
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 4:20 pm

Moderator wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Gordon wrote:

Agree?
i comment on the ref and it gets deleted what the point i will not bother with this forum anymore even tho gordon asking if the ref was "Excellent Referee?"i gave my answer but then the league got rid biggest joke don;t ask a question then when there an answer the league don;t like it get deleted well deleted the whole post end of

Your post was not deleted. Your abusive comments about the ref which were contained within the post were removed. This will apply to any offensive or abusive posts and this particularly applies to refs who are very important to the Alliance.

well am deleting my account u 2face double standerd let love some and hate the rest
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 4:21 pm

we surely all know by now abusive posts about refs will be removed.
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 4:25 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Moderator wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Gordon wrote:

Agree?

well am deleting my account u 2face double standerd let love some and hate the rest

PMSL
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 4:29 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

i heard foxes missed a pen early on, then webbys got one and scored. foxes apparently missing a few players, but those that did play went into the game thinking it was going to be an 'easy win' and we all know what happens when you go into a game thinking like that, and we've all done it!

Yes your quite right after we have played so poorly this year its the first time we have played as
a team and we were missing 5 ourselves but after snowy saved a penno there was only going to
be one winner.
Good set of lads and came for a beer all the best for the rest of the year there the best side weve played
this year believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

want to thank all five teams and two colleague refs at uplands today for getting together and observing the minute silence at the same time,,so much easier than trying to do it while one game has kicked off
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Alright pal? CSKA Skipper #19 here, thought your lot were good today but sort of expected more free flowing football felt you were very direct for a side that has such a young average age. not to say you didnt deserve the win cos you took your chances well even if a couple were flukey (even the ref said so! haha.) Felt that we created more than the 3 chances you speak of, a couple of shots that went wide second half and a volley in the last min for myself which i lost in the sun. thanks for mentioning my postage stamp free kick also ..... will you see a better one all season? cheers for the game and all the best in the rest of the season. look forward to the re match at Mossdale Meadows

We played nowhere near our best today, will have to agree we were a little direct, but thats how i grabbed 2 of my goals. We missed Michael Peck today through suspension as well as a few other key players. And that free kick was pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:09 pm

great result for us today, winning 18 - 0 against any team is an achievement and is a great feeling. friar lane are a great bunch of lads and carried on having a laugh through out the game. they got stuck in more than i thought they would with having such a young side. they only had a bare 11 with no one to run the line (think they were obviously missing a few today) which didnt help. in my opinion i think they need to get some older heads involved and maybe a coach/manager as there was no one on the line to tell them what was going wrong. will be nice to see how much they improve for the return fixture.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:21 pm

Does anybody know the Birstall Rangers score?

Hope they have won otherwise it means there bottom..
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:29 pm

Kilworth unbeaten in league and desford without a point... Rudders volley and my back heel... 2-0 .... Desford then sorted themselves out and punished us, scoring twice from long throws and winning it in the last minute. Deservedly so.
Well played
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:37 pm

Blackie wrote:

Lost 5-2 buddy.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:48 pm

Cobbo wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Lost 5-2 buddy.

Cheers Cobbo.

Just heard it was against 10 men too.

You Fosse boys seem to going from strength to strength - well done mate
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:55 pm

oily wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

Yes your quite right after we have played so poorly this year its the first time we have played as
a team and we were missing 5 ourselves but after snowy saved a penno there was only going to
be one winner.
Good set of lads and came for a beer all the best for the rest of the year there the best side weve played
this year believe it or not.

I believe it!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:55 pm

LDA 3 - 0 Dukla

Dukla probably had more efforts on goal than us but failed to hit the target fr too often and when they did get a shot on Serdar Erez was there to collect his 4th clean sheet of the season.

First half we created some great chances in front of goal but just couldn't get the finishing touch - twice playing the ball across the 6-yard box rather than going for goal. Overall it was pretty even and 0-0 at half time.

We took the lead fairly early in the second half through Marke Green and the game opened up for us massively. A second came from the penalty spot (stu Pratt). And Steve Spencer finished it off by following up a rebounded effort.

I think we deserved to win overall but can understand if Dukla feel disappointed. Perhaps should have been 6-3 but we will take another clean sheet!!
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 5:56 pm

Blackie wrote:
Cobbo wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Lost 5-2 buddy.

Cheers Cobbo.

Just heard it was against 10 men too.

You Fosse boys seem to going from strength to strength - well done mate

Cheers pal. Going pretty well at the moment, but it's a long season!

Good luck getting back from injury matey.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 6:27 pm

Magna 73 Rangers 4-2 FC Hoskins

Got to say, I really enjoyed this game and it was made sweeter by the fact that we won but it could have easily been the reverse result. The game was physical but it was fair, Hoskins going in hard and I would like to think we matched them physically. The first 30 minutes was all Hoskins to be honest, we never got going, and they deservedly took the lead through a penalty which Grady gave away. The lad struck it to Luke Taylor's right hand side. Luke Taylor is a good catch for us actually as a few teams including Star & Garter have been after him for a while so well pleased with that.

Skeems then changed the shape to 4-3-3 to match there 3 in the middle as Hoskins played 5-3-2 with wing backs, it seemed to work immediately as Baines fired home after 30 minutes.

Hoskins' 2nd goal was a worldy, an excellent finish by the player who fired it in on the half volley, superb technique and they went in at half time 2-1 up and deservedly so.

The 2nd half was more even, we were not playing any football relying to much on the long ball. About half way through the 2nd half having created no chances, another hopeful long ball was just going straight to the keeper, it bounced and the keeper hesitated and Cartwright's work rate was rewarded and he beat the keeper to the ball and scored an unlikely goal. From then on I think we were the better team. The keeper made up for his error with a couple of good saves but Baines struck to give us the lead with 10 minutes to go and then Browny cooly slotted the winner with 3 to 4 minutes to go.

An excellent win against a good side who with that team will win a lot more than they lose this season.

All the best to Coleman and Hoskins
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

made me chuckle that, happy with the lads despite not having a game!

Easily pleased to be honest Mark!!!!

Manager worries about the team and getting three points, i worry about the other stuff....i get my stuff running smoother then the managers job SHOULD be easier....many building bricks in a house lol
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 7:09 pm

[quote="Magna 73 Sec"]Magna 73 Rangers 4-2 FC Hoskins

Got to say, I really enjoyed this game and it was made sweeter by the fact that we won but it could have easily been the reverse result. The game was physical but it was fair, Hoskins going in hard and I would like to think we matched them physically. The first 30 minutes was all Hoskins to be honest, we never got going, and they deservedly took the lead through a penalty which Grady gave away. The lad struck it to Luke Taylor's right hand side. Luke Taylor is a good catch for us actually as a few teams including Star & Garter have been after him for a while so well pleased with that.

Skeems then changed the shape to 4-3-3 to match there 3 in the middle as Hoskins played 5-3-2 with wing backs, it seemed to work immediately as Baines fired home after 30 minutes.

Hoskins' 2nd goal was a worldy, an excellent finish by the player who fired it in on the half volley, superb technique and they went in at half time 2-1 up and deservedly so.

The 2nd half was more even, we were not playing any football relying to much on the long ball. About half way through the 2nd half having created no chances, another hopeful long ball was just going straight to the keeper, it bounced and the keeper hesitated and Cartwright's work rate was rewarded and he beat the keeper to the ball and scored an unlikely goal. From then on I think we were the better team. The keeper made up for his error with a couple of good saves but Baines struck to give us the lead with 10 minutes to go and then Browny cooly slotted the winner with 3 to 4 minutes to go.

An excellent win against a good side who with that team will win a lot more than they lose this season.

All the best to Coleman and Hoskins

cheers m8 was a cracking game very true but dont think second half was even u lot was a lot better than us and maybe overall magna deserved the win altho we should off been 4/5-1 in front at HT . first half we had 2 lads on wings who was causing problems and we as a team played some neat football . second half we was awfull didnt work hard enough and think your no11. caused us most problems left winger .
good luck magna well meet again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 7:40 pm

Great win today for NPE but I think the friar lane lads must take some real credit for how they kept battling and tried to play football. They were having a laugh all the way through and unlike some teams did not get on each others backs. Few more experienced players to help the young lads out and they will do fine. Really enjoyed playing against a good bunch hope they keep going.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 8:08 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Moderator wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Gordon wrote:

Agree?

Widds'll tell you, he did the most famous account deleting known to man, he's such an attention seeker, the best thing to do would be to sleep on it, and if you feel the same way in the morning, after a full english breakfast, a nice shower, and an intimate encounter with madam palm, then go ahead and delete it you mad impetuous fool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 13 November
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next