Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 13 October

Go down 
+20
Hellboy
Gifford
oily
NiffyA
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
Butterfingers
FC POCHIN
Paulo
the goalie
dezza
Bucko
Hairy Hebrew!
The wanderer
Polingtons
timmy mallet
Blackie
bulwellian
allen654
Gordon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 October   Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 8:47 am

Cheers to Malc and Giff

And yes Denty, played at the back for Pochin pre-season last year and been there ever since! Still get to play midfield or centre forward on Saturday's so it suits me mate
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 October   Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 12:08 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Strange to see Lcac putting Najib Hamid as the goal scorer of both there goals yesterday. They were definitely scored by two different players
to be fair his text only named one player so I assumed he meant the same guy scored both.
We'll take a 4-1?? Worth a try!
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 October   Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 7:01 pm

the goalie wrote:
St Marks  0-3 Star n Garter

Referee couldn't get to our ground due to marathon, So yours truly had to referee .

I have to say the score line doesn't reflect the game, Wasn't a 3 nil game at all .  They had to work damn hard to get  it.

It was end to end stuff , both sides playing some good football .... at 1-0 down we hit the post , also we missed a sitter on the line (easier to score ) lol  ....maybe if any of those two  had gone in might have been a different outcome .

But with us pushing for equalizer star hit us on counter attack. and made it 2-0, and in last min

and want to say if my boys play like that every week from now on we will be in the mix come the end of the season

But just want to say  star deserved their victory in the end ,  and wish them good luck for rest of the season
3-0 was harsh on u boys mate u played really well, we were shocking and must improve big time for our big fa cup game Sunday, thanx 4 reffing aswell bud
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 October   Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct 2013, 10:40 am

Yuk S&G, bring me a paper bag quick.
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 October   Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct 2013, 11:49 am

Hellboy wrote:
Yuk S&G, bring me a paper bag quick.
come on helly surely u will be there showing ur love for us Sunday
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 October   Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct 2013, 12:53 pm

flower flower flower I might just do that, hope you win by the way mr cat.
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 October   Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct 2013, 5:41 pm

Thanx mr red see u there
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 October   Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct 2013, 6:10 am

Reservoir dogs man in black (mr black) is an undercover ref, he might be officiating this game.Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 October   Banter for Sunday 13 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 13 October
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2