Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cup div 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

County Cup div 4 Empty
PostSubject: County Cup div 4   County Cup div 4 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Oct 2013, 8:57 am

Enness are away to AFC Sporting Charnwood. Plenty of players back and looking forward it
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cup div 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup div 4   County Cup div 4 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 1:20 pm

We lost 4 3, the lads played really well,

Im gonna put this prob knowing its gonna get deleted, the ref gave a peno to them 10 mins b4 the end, and said to one our lads i cnt do extra time got somewhere to be, he even said oh keeper y did u save that shot, i understand theres kids games to do in the afternoon, but to say things like that in front of the lads, ive heard a few refs say this on a sunday i think extra time on a sunday should go, so refs dnt dig holes 4 themselves, wonder how many will c this
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

County Cup div 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup div 4   County Cup div 4 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 1:22 pm

Polingtons wrote:
We lost 4 3, the lads played really well,

Im gonna put this prob knowing its gonna get deleted, the ref gave a peno to them 10 mins b4 the end, and said to one our lads i cnt do extra time got somewhere to be, he even said oh keeper y did u save that shot, i understand theres kids games to do in the afternoon, but to say things like that in front of the lads, ive heard a few refs say this on a sunday i think extra time on a sunday should go, so refs dnt dig holes 4 themselves, wonder how many will c this
Don't Forget Deans Miss
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cup div 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup div 4   County Cup div 4 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 1:24 pm

Wasnt gonna metion that
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

County Cup div 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup div 4   County Cup div 4 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 1:25 pm

I heard Enness lost 5-0

Were they that good mate? Unlucky!

Pollington ive heard the same comment made by a couple of refs but not for a couple of ywars. We must of got lucky
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County Cup div 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup div 4   County Cup div 4 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 1:26 pm

They wernt that good, dnt get me wrong we had chances we gave them all there goals
Back to top Go down
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

County Cup div 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup div 4   County Cup div 4 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 7:52 pm

News travels fast!

Yeh we deservedly got trounced today. Didn't show up until 75 mins and then it was all over anyway. Ref was the best I have seen. We had some players back from last week but then still missed 6. Keeper still injured but played because of the shortage.

Next week hoping to have the main bulk of our squad and start a cup run
Back to top Go down
Huncote#9

County Cup div 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup div 4   County Cup div 4 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 8:19 am

Nice 4-2 win for us against AC Wigston from Div 3 of the Alliance.

Decent side even if a few of their players couldn't handle the physical side of our game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

County Cup div 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup div 4   County Cup div 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cup div 4
Page 1 of 1