Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

FC Tumar

Go down 
+11
greendoor62
Hellboy
Skeems
Paulo
johnmeode
L.K.F.C
spartamoshdock
Pete Mourinho
Fishandchips
monsellwmc
Gordon
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013, 6:43 pm

Weather permitting, of course, FC Tumar are the Alliance representatives in the Sunday Trophy Final, being played this Wednesday, 27 March at Holmes Park - KO 7.00pm

Hope to see a large Alliance support.

Their opponents are Hinckley Knight who are well placed in D3 of the Hinckley and District Sunday Football league

http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do;jsessionid=255B5C937D8B615BA533A46FF88519C4?psSelectedSeason=769803603&psSelectedDivision=661312&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=5641608

I sure you will join me in wishing FC Tumar all the very best in the final.

(Should the weather intervene, I will try and post an update as soon, or if I become aware)

Last edited by Gordon on Fri 29 Mar 2013, 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 11:31 am

FC Tumar have to be favourites in this one. We lost to Hinckley in the semi final 3,2. They are pretty strong at the back but have nothing going forward. Their 3 goals were all mistakes by ourselves, two of which were own goals. I can only remember them having one shot throughout the whole game and that was their third goal, a header from a corner. I haven't played Tumar and haven't seen them play but based on stats and results only, I would put Tumar down to bring the Sunday Trophy to the Alliance league.
Good luck boys!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:14 pm

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, and Friday for the EW Foster Final - the Saturday Intermediate Cup Final tonight between Houghton Rangers and Friar Lane & Epworth is ON

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/news/2013/mar/saturday-intermediate-county-cup-final
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:54 pm

one of our lads had a look at the pitch yesterday and was looking ok, snow was all clear and pitch generally looked ok but a little wet obviously.... hopefully it wont cut up too much before Friday as that looked like it might be the only issue if there are games tonight and tomorrow.

Best of luck to Tumar for tomorrow night if it goes ahead too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 9:31 am

The prospects for tonight's Sunday Tropy final are looking favourable.

Whilst a precautionary inspection will take place later, the comment from Holmes Park this morming is

'I see no reason at this stage as to why it would be off.'
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 9:47 am

Famous last words!!! - lets hope not tho

Good Luck to all the lads at Tumar
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 10:19 am

Good luck lads from all at Sparta Moshdock.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 11:32 am

Good luck tumar, I'm sure we'll send a few over for alliance support!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 5:51 pm

Good Luck Boys!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 9:17 pm

Unlucky boys did well to get there! (Lost 4-1)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 2:18 pm

Unfortunately Hinckley Knights were just to good on the day

3-0 up and to be fair, all 3 were cracking strikes which you can't really do anything about.

The 4th goal right after half time was the killer, a defensive slip up.

Tumar huffed and puffed but without Chris Keeling who is the link between Midfield and attack, Andy Lewis was isolated with no real support and they couldn't get in behind the Hinckley Knight defence, there goal from Alex Burford was the best goal of the day, a dipping 35 yard effort that left the keeper with no chance.

Still, a great achievement by the club in getting to Holmes Park
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 2:31 pm

Was tumars (goalkeeper ben) still out through injury?

he wouldn't let 3 crackers in no way.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 2:40 pm

I don't know who there keeper is. They kept on calling him Beast
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 3:09 pm

widds hasn't gone to tumar.
Back to top Go down
greendoor62

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: county cup   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 5:44 pm

[quote="monsellwmc"]FC Tumar have to be favourites in this one. We lost to Hinckley in the semi final 3,2. They are pretty strong at the back but have nothing going forward. Their 3 goals were all mistakes by ourselves, two of which were own goals. I can only remember them having one shot throughout the whole game and that was their third goal, a header from a corner. I haven't played Tumar and haven't seen them play but based on stats and results only, I would put Tumar down to bring the Sunday Trophy to the Alliance league.
Good luck boys! . . . cheers FC Tumar were so out played in the 1st half and 3.0 down at half time,all over bar the shouting when Hinckley scored there 4th. Tumar huffed & puffed for 30mins but never any real threat & as for the semi,well also watched that & true two og s,but the better side won that one !

Last edited by greendoor62 on Thu 28 Mar 2013, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greendoor62

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: county cup   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 5:47 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Unfortunately Hinckley Knights were just to good on the day

3-0 up and to be fair, all 3 were cracking strikes which you can't really do anything about.

The 4th goal right after half time was the killer, a defensive slip up.

Tumar huffed and puffed but without Chris Keeling who is the link between Midfield and attack, Andy Lewis was isolated with no real support and they couldn't get in behind the Hinckley Knight defence, there goal from Alex Burford was the best goal of the day, a dipping 35 yard effort that left the keeper with no chance.

Still, a great achievement by the club in getting to Holmes Park
a very true account of the game,but Hinckley were without players too
Back to top Go down
greendoor62

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 5:59 pm

this season i have watched 4 games between Alliance sides & Hinckley sides 4.0 to Hinckley...Azzuri 1.3 v Cross Keys + Tumar 1.4 Hnckley Knight,N.P.E 0.4 V Hinckley Knight,Monsell 2.3 v Hinckley Knight. Azzuri will win div 1 N.P.E have won div 4 & Monsell look favorites for div 5 ..........
Back to top Go down
somebody

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 6:57 pm

greendoor62 wrote:
this season i have watched 4 games between Alliance sides & Hinckley sides 4.0 to Hinckley...Azzuri 1.3 v Cross Keys + Tumar 1.4 Hnckley Knight,N.P.E 0.4 V Hinckley Knight,Monsell 2.3 v Hinckley Knight. Azzuri will win div 1 N.P.E have won div 4 & Monsell look favorites for div 5 ..........

What's your point? you think the hinkley league is better? That's like saying I've watched 4 capital one cup games and from that league 2 is better than the prem........ Monsell were the better team against knights FACT azzurri were the better team against cross keys FACT
Back to top Go down
greendoor62

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: REALLY   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 7:21 pm

[quote="somebody"]
greendoor62 wrote:

What's your point? you think the hinkley league is better? That's like saying I've watched 4 capital one cup games and from that league 2 is better than the prem........ Monsell were the better team against knights FACT azzurri were the better team against cross keys FACT .. No,No & No but no mention of tumar or NPE ?? ARE YOU LOOKING THROUGH ROSE TINTED GLASSES ? lol! AND what do you base monsell & azzuri being the better teams on.?? lol!
Back to top Go down
somebody

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 7:37 pm

Watched both games and monsell and azzurri were better sides in both their games! And I have no doubt that if they were to have play them 10 times that the alliance sides would come out on top!! Monsell played better football in their game and made daft mistakes that let knights in, and cross keys had about 20% possession against azzurri and that you can't deny !! Azzurri just didn't take there chances but cross keys did do well to snatch 3 goals!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 8:44 pm

somebody wrote:

What's your point? you think the hinkley league is better? That's like saying I've watched 4 capital one cup games and from that league 2 is better than the prem........ Monsell were the better team against knights FACT azzurri were the better team against cross keys FACT

No they weren't FACT, knights were fitter, faster, all that the monsell could were good at, was shouting at the ref the whole game, crying they were hard done to, and the captain acted like a right chump, complaining all the time....ya da ya da ya da....FACT!!!!
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 10:29 pm

Hinckley knights were brilliant when they beat us at our place, well deserved
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2013, 11:26 pm

They smashed us at our place. We're quality going forward. Very quick.
Back to top Go down
greendoor62

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 5:39 am

You have said Monsall ,and i quote"played the better football" the pitch was virtually unplayable,and i thought we were on about on the day ??? this 10 game thing will never happen and the facts are that i am correct and i give an honest view,truth is i did not expect The Cross Keys win at Azzuri,BUT PRAISE WERE PRAISE is due,and Azzuri are certainly not the same side when Fitz is not pulling the strings in midfield.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013, 1:50 pm

greendoor62 wrote:
You have said Monsall ,and i quote"played the better football" the pitch was virtually unplayable,and i thought we were on about on the day ??? this 10 game thing will never happen and the facts are that i am correct and i give an honest view,truth is i did not expect The Cross Keys win at Azzuri,BUT PRAISE WERE PRAISE is due,and Azzuri are certainly not the same side when Fitz is not pulling the strings in midfield.

How have we been dragged into a topic about tumar ? Lol

Cross keys did well against us an I agree we aren't the same without fitzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FC Tumar Empty
PostSubject: Re: FC Tumar   FC Tumar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FC Tumar
Page 1 of 1