Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 5 in the county cup

Go down 
+7
Bucko
LK_United
mermick
onedigitless
THE MAGICIAN
bretty1
FC POCHIN
11 posters
AuthorMessage
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

div 5 in the county cup Empty
PostSubject: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 12:10 pm

GREEN TOWERS  BAR V NIFFY RES
niffy improving with every game,green towers bottom of hinckley div 3 only see
one winner here
MOUNTSORREL IMPS V NORTH KILWORTH RES
could be a tricky away day for kilworth,mountsorrel top of charnwood div 3 and undefeated
depends which kilworth turn up,if they have their full team out they are capabable of winning
ROYALIST V WIGSTON RANGERS
same as last weeks league fixture which wigston won 6-3,repeat on the cards if malc
doesn't change their team around
FAIRFIELD V DUKLA
fairfield really struggling at the moment,dukla can turn out a decent side away win here
PIPER UTD RES V HUMBERSTONE
i'm told that piper ist team have folded so not sure what's happening here,either way
should be an easy win for humbo
PLOUGH THORPE ACRE V UNITED REVOLUTION
plough mid table in charnwood div 3 won 2 lost 2 same points as leicester constabulary who we
beat 9-2 pre season,based on that paulo's boys should go through
QUENIBOROUGH PARK RANGERS V ALBION ALLSTARS
albion allstars from div 3 of the burton sunday league won 2 lost 1, not sure about the quality of
that league but i'm backing qpr and their new found scoring boots
WHITE HORSE WANDERERS V COUNTESTHORPE white horse i no nothing about.countesthorpe another
improving side with goals in them so hoping they can pull off a win
BARKESTONE LE VALE V POCHINS
hmmm have we drawn the short straw here longest away trip and they play in newark alliance div 1
but they have lost 2 off their 4 games this season so we will give it a go.still short in defense this week(c'mon hellboy lets have the joke)but hoping for the best

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE ALLIANCE TEAMS ON SUNDAY
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 12:14 pm

Good write up mate, nice to know where all the teams are based and how there foing
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 12:25 pm

Good luck to all our sides in the County cup except the obvious one, keep as many alliance flags waving as possible.

If it's true about Piper then Humbo will get the bye as the reserves will have to step up to the first team as I believe that's the way it works.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 12:29 pm

except the obvious one malc?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 1:19 pm

Yeah, I hardly wanna wish Royalist luck do I. ha ha.

They are a good side, surprised they haven't got more points on the board, in fact they are the best team we have played this season.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 1:22 pm

oh yeah am i thick or what
Embarassed 
agree though when they get players back they will be taking points of teams
Back to top Go down
onedigitless

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 1:56 pm

Piper haven't folded. They have signed new players and are continuing with 2 teams im led to believe
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 3:18 pm

ok that could be right i was told by a player who wanted to sign for us
but the lsl website still has them in their divisons so perhaps he's wrong
Back to top Go down
mermick

mermick

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 3:48 pm

Piper Utd vs Humbo confirmed
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeTue 01 Oct 2013, 9:55 am

onedigitless wrote:
Piper haven't folded. They have signed new players and are continuing with 2 teams im led to believe
100% correct Darryl.

They have added a number of new players and are in a position to continue.

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 12:06 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
onedigitless wrote:
100% correct Darryl.

Iam confussed....i dont get how lk utd and stl are both in div 2 of lsl but in different county cups do u know why mate????
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 12:47 pm

Bucko wrote:
FoxHunter1974 wrote:
onedigitless wrote:
100% correct Darryl.

Iam confussed....i dont get how lk utd and stl are both in div 2 of lsl but in different county cups do u know why mate????
LSL have less divisions than there are cups, so (apart from the Premier cup) they get split across the different cups so there are LSL representation in each? not saying I'm right, but it would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 2:49 pm

dikenio wrote:
Bucko wrote:
FoxHunter1974 wrote:
onedigitless wrote:
100% correct Darryl.

LSL have less divisions than there are cups, so (apart from the Premier cup) they get split across the different cups so there are LSL representation in each? not saying I'm right, but it would make sense.
You've never made sense mate so the above I would say 'is a lie'

anyway, Bucko said he is confussed, not confused
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 3:57 pm

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 4:05 pm

Fieldy wrote:
dikenio wrote:
Bucko wrote:
FoxHunter1974 wrote:
onedigitless wrote:
100% correct Darryl.

You've never made sense mate so the above I would say 'is a lie'

anyway, Bucko said he is confussed, not confused
always a pleasure to receive some abuse from you Mr.Field, Although this kind doesn't leave stud marks;) 
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 5:11 pm

Bucko wrote:
Me too confuzzed old bean...lol, kidding Lance...

...The facts are that the LRCFA approached LSL and asked them for names to pop into which Cup as pointed out, the league is short on numbers.

In their infinite wisdom, they recommended ourselves and 4 others for the Shield when previously ALL Div 2 teams entered the Trophy.

Not too fussed as it goes for ourselves but bit surprised at 1 or 2 of their recommendations to go into the higher level...still, ours is not to reason why blah blah...

Hope that clears it up for you Lance and do take a lie down in a darkened room, gotta be careful at your age ;-)
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 12:39 am

Haha like it mate, very strange that is oh well we cud meet then mate Smile.... i see you are banging the goals in for fun mate
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 9:04 am

FC POCHIN wrote:
GREEN TOWERS  BAR V NIFFY RES
niffy improving with every game,green towers bottom of hinckley div 3 only see
one winner here
MOUNTSORREL IMPS V NORTH KILWORTH RES
could be a tricky away day for kilworth,mountsorrel top of charnwood div 3 and undefeated
depends which kilworth turn up,if they have their full team out they are capabable of winning
ROYALIST V WIGSTON RANGERS
same as last weeks league fixture which wigston won 6-3,repeat on the cards if malc
doesn't change their team around
FAIRFIELD V DUKLA
fairfield really struggling at the moment,dukla can turn out a decent side away win here
PIPER UTD RES V HUMBERSTONE
i'm told that piper ist team have folded so not sure what's happening here,either way
should be an easy win for humbo
PLOUGH THORPE ACRE V UNITED REVOLUTION
plough mid table in charnwood div 3 won 2 lost 2 same points as leicester constabulary who we
beat 9-2 pre season,based on that paulo's boys should go through
QUENIBOROUGH PARK RANGERS V ALBION ALLSTARS
albion allstars from div 3 of the burton sunday league won 2 lost 1, not sure about the quality of
that league but i'm backing qpr and their new found scoring boots
WHITE HORSE WANDERERS V COUNTESTHORPE white horse i no nothing about.countesthorpe another
improving side with goals in them so hoping they can pull off a win
BARKESTONE LE VALE V POCHINS
hmmm have we drawn the short straw here longest away trip and they play in newark alliance div 1
but they have lost 2 off their 4 games this season so we will give it a go.still short in defense this week(c'mon hellboy lets have the joke)but hoping for the best

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE ALLIANCE TEAMS ON SUNDAY
Sign me on... i will come play at the back for you
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 12:02 pm

Bucko wrote:
Haha like it mate, very strange that is oh well we cud meet then mate Smile.... i see you are banging the goals in for fun mate
You never know buddy, got the small matter of Phoenix United first though and they are playing well too. I see you have Oakthorpe, going well but they do concede so chances are there buddy.

Yes, we have started well but it is a long old season ahead but we are in good fettle for it I think.

You playing for the firsts now Lance?
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 5:04 pm

Bucko wrote:
Haha like it mate, very strange that is oh well we cud meet then mate Smile
Maybe not now mate.... :-(

Unlucky buddy...fill me in later in the week.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 7:07 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Bucko wrote:
Haha like it mate, very strange that is oh well we cud meet then mate Smile
Maybe not now mate.... :-(

Unlucky buddy...fill me in later in the week.
They want me too mate but staying in reses altho we r now out of county cup so i mite go and play for firsts as they still in lol plus i didnt play as i was away so not cup tied did u win mate?? Bet u looking forward to mosiers stl hey??
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitimeTue 08 Oct 2013, 11:14 am

Bucko wrote:
They want me too mate but staying in reses altho we r now out of county cup so i mite go and play for firsts as they still in lol plus i didnt play as i was away so not cup tied did u win mate?? Bet u looking forward to mosiers stl hey??
Oh right, think you should mate, all about progression this game ;-). Yes mate, beat Phoenix Utd 5 - 3. Cracking game and they really are a good footballing team.

Yeah, I see the Tilly and Goaties crew are going well so will be a good game, 27th we meet them in the League...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 5 in the county cup   div 5 in the county cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 5 in the county cup
Page 1 of 1