Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County cup

Go down 
+7
Gifford
Gordon
Hellboy
L.K.F.C
dezza
man in black
gattuso
11 posters
AuthorMessage
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

County cup Empty
PostSubject: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 8:03 pm

Am i right in thinking if the games called off , then the fixture is reversed the following week?
Back to top Go down

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 8:45 pm

Hope not. Want the money from away matches in cups!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 9:37 pm

the game is replayed at the same ground the week after.....in some games if its possible to reverse the fixture to get it played it can be done
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 9:56 pm

looks like we might be back in it now!!! get in
Back to top Go down

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 9:57 pm

Excellent! We have some transfer targets to fund
Back to top Go down

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 9:57 pm

How so dezza
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 8:23 am

That's a massive concern, is there any possibl dispensation, we booled this week off months ago as the team is going away for our xmas do!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 9:26 am

New Road Inn wrote:
How so dezza

Teams in the LSL playing them ringers. affraid No
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 10:19 am

Sunday County Competition games, if postponed, will take precedence the following Sunday, usually at the original venue. In past seasons it has been two postponements before the fixture is reversed.

The Phoenix United v Bakers Arms Blaby fixture, postponed last Sunday is resheduled for Sunday 12 December due to an existing free date for this Sunday (which is why the game was brought forward).

To L.K.F.C - James was letting the County FA know about your free date for 12 December - so we can only wait for their directive, if your game does not survive this Sunday.

Whilst on the subject of County Comps, I can confirm that Sporting Highcross have been reinstated to the Sunday Premier Cup.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 10:44 am

we wont be playing till after christmas now realistically missing it already lol
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 10:46 am

New Road Inn wrote:
How so dezza

the side that beat us played a suspended player against us, we didnt appeal as we didnt even know the county fa picked it up from their team sheet
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 10:48 am

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
How so dezza

Teams in the LSL playing them ringers. affraid No

it was ellis park from the hinkley league mate not a LSL side
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 11:17 am

From the County Fa in the Leicester Mercury

Local football: County FA chief sounds warning

Give football a chance and do not be rushed into hasty decisions.

That is the message from Leicestershire & Rutland County FA chief executive Laurence Jones as the early ravages of winter take a grip.

Only a couple of games survived last weekend's snow and ice, with most leagues operating a blanket postponement policy.

While coping with a one-off situation will not bite too deeply, forecasts for this weekend predict more cold weather. With the prestigious County Cup competitions scheduled, mass cancellations could spark problems.

"We must try to get football played," said Jones. "Leave decisions on the fitness of pitches as late as possible. Even if they are unplayable on a Saturday then at least try for Sunday. Take it one day at a time.

"What we don't want is local authorities making a blanket decision tomorrow. Leave it for another 24 hours. I don't envy them having to make a decision but I would ask them not to rush.

"This is County Cup weekend and, if they don't play, they will be rescheduled for the following week. This creates problems for all our leagues, who are run by volunteers. It puts them under extra pressure."

Usually, local leagues brace themselves for the ravages of winter in January and February. This time, it has come early in the calendar.

"We knew it was coming last weekend," said Jones. "Nobody was particularly shocked.

"It is unfortunate that the cold spell has come so early, it is not normally this side of Christmas. If it continues and we get a real shed-load of snow after Christmas, it could be a real concern.

"For now, we need to have a good look at the pitches under snow and leave decisions as late as possible. We need these games to be played."
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 11:24 am

our forum is dead, how can i get a contact number for ashby tavern hsl been searching online but cannot find a bloody thing thanks.

son't think many games will go ahead this week friday!
Back to top Go down
ginner

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 11:42 am

[quote="tysmith c.n.f.c"]our forum is dead, how can i get a contact number for ashby tavern hsl been searching online but cannot find a bloody thing thanks.

01455 449049 [HM]
07747754745 [MB ashsby tavern Mark Neville is the sec .

Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:00 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:

That is the message from Leicestershire & Rutland County FA chief executive Laurence Jones as the early ravages of winter take a grip.

Only a couple of games survived last weekend's snow and ice, with most leagues operating a blanket postponement policy.

While coping with a one-off situation will not bite too deeply, forecasts for this weekend predict more cold weather. With the prestigious County Cup competitions scheduled, mass cancellations could spark problems.

"We must try to get football played," said Jones. "Leave decisions on the fitness of pitches as late as possible. Even if they are unplayable on a Saturday then at least try for Sunday. Take it one day at a time.

"What we don't want is local authorities making a blanket decision tomorrow. Leave it for another 24 hours. I don't envy them having to make a decision but I would ask them not to rush.

no pressure then

"This is County Cup weekend and, if they don't play, they will be rescheduled for the following week. This creates problems for all our leagues, who are run by volunteers. It puts them under extra pressure."

Usually, local leagues brace themselves for the ravages of winter in January and February. This time, it has come early in the calendar.

"We knew it was coming last weekend," said Jones. "Nobody was particularly shocked.

"It is unfortunate that the cold spell has come so early, it is not normally this side of Christmas. If it continues and we get a real shed-load of snow after Christmas, it could be a real concern.

"For now, we need to have a good look at the pitches under snow and leave decisions as late as possible. We need these games to be played."

no pressure then

Last edited by man in black on Wed 01 Dec 2010, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no text)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:26 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

Tell that big soft girly gattusso, to pull his finger out, stop being so so woosey, its just a bit of snow, and tell him to get his boots out, instead of coming on here, and asking pussy questions, about will we or won't we be playing.

tongue

Man up!!!! leta see them frozen nipples!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:28 pm

man in black wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

no pressure then

no pressure then

he wont be the one up at 8 to get to pitch inspection for 9, texting all the players, contacting the other team, telling the league its off etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 4:05 pm

[quote="ginner"]
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
our forum is dead, how can i get a contact number for ashby tavern hsl been searching online but cannot find a bloody thing thanks.

01455 449049 [HM]
07747754745 [MB ashsby tavern Mark Neville is the sec .

nice one ginner Smile
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 7:15 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Tell that big soft girly gattusso, to pull his finger out, stop being so so woosey, its just a bit of snow, and tell him to get his boots out, instead of coming on here, and asking pussy questions, about will we or won't we be playing.

tongue

Oh helly , i actually cant wait to play this game, being against my old team.. i wish u would come watch Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:26 pm

gattuso wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

tongue

Oh helly , i actually cant wait to play this game, being against my old team.. i wish u would come watch Smile

My, oh my, oh my, i just hope that your new manager doesn't read this drivell, it almost sounds like you want them to win cherry i can see him sitting you on the bench for this game, i hope you don't get too cold sitting there.

bounce
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:52 pm

Hellboy wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

tongue

My, oh my, oh my, i just hope that your new manager doesn't read this drivell, it almost sounds like you want them to win cherry i can see him sitting you on the bench for this game, i hope you don't get too cold sitting there.

bounce

cant see it happening son.. wil you show your face there Wink
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 1:09 pm

Sporting Wigston V NRI is OFF!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 10:20 am

Least the sub'll be warm.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 11:40 am

For Alliance Teams and Referees involved in County Competitions - please take note of this message from County FA

IMPORTANT COUNTY CUP NOTICE 10:53 AM, Friday, 03 December 10. County Cups
Friday 3rd December: Please read this update regarding this weekend's County Cup fixtures.

SATURDAY FIXTURES
ALL SATURDAY FIXTURES ARE NOW CANCELLED AND TO BE REPLAYED NEXT SATURDAY, 11th DECEMBER (this excludes those that have requested free weeks with their respective leagues).

The same match official(s) will be used for the new date. If the official is unavailable, please inform Matthew Hurst who will re-appoint. matthew.hurst@leicestershirefa.com

SUNDAY FIXTURES

The County Association has decided against a 'blanket call-off' on Sunday's fixtures at present, although a decision will be made tomorrow morning around 10:00am.

This said, some local authorities have already called several pitches off and in those cases the fixtures are to be played in a weeks time.

Again, for those fixtures that are postponed on Sunday, the match officials will remain the same the following week.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 10:28 am

SUNDAY COUNTY COMPETITION FIXTURES

Following a decent night in terms of the weather, the County FA has decided that matches that haven't already been called off by local authorities or owners will be subject to pitch inspections by the appointed (or local) referee on the day of the match.

For areas of the County still under significant snow at present a local referee MAY be called in today to get the pitch inspected and a decision reached.

If fixtures do go ahead, please inform your league of your result in your usual manner.

This decision has been made in order to alleviate any backlog in fixtures and assist leagues where possible over the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 10:45 am

[quote="Gordon"]SUNDAY COUNTY COMPETITION FIXTURES

This decision has been made in order to alleviate any backlog in fixtures and assist leagues where possible over the coming weeks./[quote]

!!!!!!!!!!!!Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

County cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: County cup   County cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County cup
Page 1 of 1