Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 31 March

Go down 
+20
driver666
Glenfield Town
King Kong
johnmeode
Hairy Hebrew!
THE MAGICIAN
funtime frankie
Skeems
SerialStalker
g72
allroads1
whiteeagles
Paulo
scottyh
Blackie
spartamoshdock
Plough new boy
Widds
Hellboy
Gordon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scottyh

Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 31 March    Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 3:26 pm

Bucko wrote:
scottyh wrote:
driver666 wrote:
LKS 10-2 Sporting Birstall

Bad day at the office for birstall on Sunday, missing 4 players and down to the bare 12 players.
LKS deserved the win and have some quality players now, but the comments about our keeper were disgusting and I have never seen such a bunch of arrogant players in all my years of being involved in football, it shows what is all wrong whith football these days.

sorry about any comments about ur keeper didnt hear any either just spoke 2 r other joint manager neither did he arrogant bit strong confident is the word i would use no other team has had any problem with us this season but opinions vary gd luck for rest of the season

I cant see you losing anymore games this season mate with the likes of mr Hawksley and Mr Jules in your side

thanks mate we got them 2 and alot more 2 add 2 them pair 2 or 3 ex lounge lads mitch cole ex car breakers player plus others hopefully we can get close 2 the top 3 spots
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 31 March    Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 4:39 pm

scottyh wrote:
Bucko wrote:
scottyh wrote:
driver666 wrote:
LKS 10-2 Sporting Birstall

Bad day at the office for birstall on Sunday, missing 4 players and down to the bare 12 players.
LKS deserved the win and have some quality players now, but the comments about our keeper were disgusting and I have never seen such a bunch of arrogant players in all my years of being involved in football, it shows what is all wrong whith football these days.

sorry about any comments about ur keeper didnt hear any either just spoke 2 r other joint manager neither did he arrogant bit strong confident is the word i would use no other team has had any problem with us this season but opinions vary gd luck for rest of the season

I cant see you losing anymore games this season mate with the likes of mr Hawksley and Mr Jules in your side

thanks mate we got them 2 and alot more 2 add 2 them pair 2 or 3 ex lounge lads mitch cole ex car breakers player plus others hopefully we can get close 2 the top 3 spots

Pot hunters
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 31 March    Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 5:20 pm

obviously not dezza lol else we b well clear and were not so thats put that one 2 bed
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 31 March    Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 5:50 pm

That's a lie Scott you told me at the start if the season you weren't going to play your good players until a bit later on in the season so no one knew you were pot hunting lol!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 31 March    Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 5:54 pm

lol gd one news reader a i dont know u so couldnt have said it and b we never had all these gd players signed then 2 use now
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 31 March    Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 6:27 pm

scottyh wrote:
lol gd one news reader a i dont know u so couldnt have said it and b we never had all these gd players signed then 2 use now

The only pot he's got is the one under his bed, its next to his wankiblanky.
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 31 March    Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 9:39 pm

Just for you Helly!

First of all, this was a really enjoyable game to play in (not just the result) and must have been a great game to watch, a proper cup tie with all the drama in it!

We got off to a blistering start, young Ryan (the smallest man on the pitch) winning a header to flick the ball on and send me clean through on goal after about 2 minutes.
1-0
It got even better for us just moments later as Nick volleyed in from a corner via a deflection. 2-0
Star were visibly rattled, moaning at the ref about everything and nothing, we were well on top at this stage. Then Star were handed a way back into the game, a rather soft penalty given for handball against our defender (seen these given & not given). George duly dispatched the penalty, sending Tom the wrong way.
2-1
This seemed to rally Star and drain our confidence a little, this is where Star began to dominate the possesion, although we were more than happy for them to have the ball in and around the half way area.The ball then went out of play for a Star throw in, our player fell over and held the Star player to stop him taking a quick throw, totally out of character for this player(I have known him for several years) he responded by kicking our player resulting in a booking for our player and a straight red for him. As usually happens, this galvanised Star and they continued to dominate posession without really creating anything, whilst I always felt we were a threat whenever we had possesion of the ball, myself, Paz and Pallet linking up well.
HT 2-1
I told the lads to keep things tight and make sure that we didn't drop off too much in the second half as that is when Star could hurt us with the quality they have. This went out the window minutes into the half when Nick concedes a penalty, flying into Jim Mee who was going away from goal and causing no danger. George calmy strokes the penalty home, sending Tom the wrong way again!
2-2
The game started to open up a lot more, Star dominating possesion without really threatening still as our legs began to tire in the middle of the park. As in the first half though, whenever we had the ball we created chances, Kev pulling off 3 or 4 good saves. The highlight being the one he tipped onto the post from Paz's shot which he must have seen late. We managed to get the third goal on one of these attacks when the ball fell to Pallet in the area, the contact wasn't clean but it was enough to see the ball nestle in the corner of the net despite Kev getting something on it.
3-2
Then the controversial moment came, Lee Linnett being brought down in the area for what should have been a 3rd Star penalty but instead a corner was given. We got away with that one although from my view point (similar to the referees) it looked like our defender played the ball and then Lee went over him so I could understand the decision given (although our dfender after the game said it was a penalty). We had a couple of chances to wrap things up after that but couldn't get that 4th goal, whilst Star continued to dominate possesion without threatening our goal.
FT 3-2

Overall, I think it was a good game. Star have some real quality in the side but are still a little niave at the back and they really should get on with the game more, rather than moaning at the referee. You will never change his decision, right or wrong, just get on with the game and hope the next one goes your way (all teams should heed this advice, referees don't get decisions wrong on purpose!)
Good luck to Star for the rest of the season, they will be the team to dominate the Alliance very soon!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 31 March    Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 10:19 pm

Fan...tastic sir, i thank you!

you can do one every week... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 31 March    Banter - Sunday 31 March  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 31 March
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2