Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 11 March

Go down 
+41
Sparta3
Mivan are going up
BEES KNEES
Bucko
tobester29
THE WATCHER
Hairy Hebrew!
tysmith c.n.f.c
LoneRanger38
Katie G
Rwhite08
D & B
Plough new boy
shawry1984
riley
danny max
wheel1
spartamoshdock
Hellboy
g72
Widds
hotshot66
Throop Boss
mowmacre fc
the goalie
Paulo
Capello
Fieldy
Polska legend II
Paul Daniels
Fishandchips
littlebigman
Number1
whiteeagles
timmy mallet
talbotkeeper
Sneijder10
Ramley_LBFC
Joey Barton
Giggsisgod
Gordon
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 11 March Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 8:02 pm

Fixtures in 3 Cup Competitions and each of the divisions to discuss
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 12:16 pm

Saff 3 joskIns 6
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 12:25 pm

Talbot 0 - 1 superfly.

Matty garner.

We were very poor today and to be fair talbot deserved something for their efforts.
A suppose a wins a win even if we were terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 12:39 pm

Hat & Beaver 3-0 Little Bowden

We never looked up for this from the first whistle and desevedly beaten. Star man for the home side was their captain. Brilliant at the back cleaned up everything and scored a beauty of a free kick from 35 yards. #Leadership
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 12:47 pm

LDA 3-3 Azul Zorros

Aran Leacock (2)
Josh Derbyshire

Gutted isn't the word! Dominated the game, playing some rele good football. 2-0 up, LDA plugged away n got it back to 2-2, took the lead only to b pegged back in the final seconds from a long throw.

Our boys can be proud of their effort, last 4 games we have rele improved and I think it is safe to say we will pick up more points as the season comes to the end.

All the best to LDA, see you in the return game.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 12:56 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Talbot 0 - 1 superfly.

Matty garner.

We were very poor today and to be fair talbot deserved something for their efforts.

just a shame u was given a free peno for turning up
superfly played the better football but never really cause us problems at the back they had 1 effort on target 2nd half there keeper made 3 very goods stops good luck to superfly for the rest of the season ..................................................

2 questions 1st can u make a sub in open play ???????????????????????

and if a ball go out 1 side of the goal 4 a corner can u take it from the other side ???????????????????????
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 1:06 pm

Eagles 1 hotshots 6
Good game today eagles battled well an it was a tight first half. 5 mins into second half we had a man sent off and I feared for the worse but my lads dug deep and got another 3 goals to kill the game. Well done eagles who went till the end
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 1:31 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Eagles 1 hotshots 6
Good game today eagles battled well an it was a tight first half. 5 mins into second half we had a man sent off and I feared for the worse but my lads dug deep and got another 3 goals to kill the game. Well done eagles who went till the end
Cheers mate, but what else can I say but that it was the Ash Robbo show - pure class, wayyyyyyyy too good for div 6. Your lad who got sent off though should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 1:47 pm

Agree with whiteagles ash was quality as we're two or three others, don't think we played that well to be honest but job done. Seemed to play better with ten. White eagles are a strange team have some real quality but think they lack a bit of power and grit, despite what was mentioned earlier I actually thought they were the best team we had played previously and expected a much tougher game. Can't work out why they took the lad off up top thought he looked dangerous and pretty skilfull too. On the day we were not great but still easily good enough. If they get a bit more strength think they will do well in there second season and maybe get out of what is a very unpredictable division.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 1:51 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Talbot 0 - 1 superfly.

Matty garner.

superfly played the better football but never really cause us problems at the back they had 1 effort on target 2nd half there keeper made 3 very goods stops good luck to superfly for the rest of the season ..................................................

and if a ball go out 1 side of the goal 4 a corner can u take it from the other side ???????????????????????
no and no but i'm sure the Ref saw it differently
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:17 pm

Magna Town 3-1 MDH Knights aet

Congratulations to Magna, a great game of football to play in Chances at either end and both keepers made some vital saves, we felt very hard done by with the equiliser after leading 1-0 into the last 10 minutes and a big decision from the ref that i think surprised just about everyone at the game, but can't take anything away from the quality of the free kick. It was always a close game though and don't think either side deserved losing, extra time Magna got their noses infront with a well worked goal and then grabbed a 3rd in the dying seconds as we pushed men forward for the goal to take it to peno's

Cheers to Magna and good luck in the final!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:18 pm

Dunton & Broughton Sundays 3-5 Throops.

On the balance of play it should of been a draw really, I doubt Throops will agree but hey. 2 of there goals were OG's and a ridiculous penalty for 'handball' which actually hit the lad square in the face, so could of won 3-2 actually. Both sides had chances but at 4-3 we should of made it 4-4 and then we got caught on the counter. Still on for finishing fourth, we'll take that, no ambitions of finishing in the top 3.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:23 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Talbot 0 - 1 superfly.

Matty garner.

Answer 1) a sub wasn't made then, the player coming off left the field as he was injured but the replacement waited until the ball wasn't in play then came on after the ref waived him on.

Answer 2) your very right although this did have for you as well.

Penalty was 100% a penalty but I suppose not everyone will ever agree with thoughs kind of decisions.

Like I've already said we were very very poor and you dis deserve something out of the game.
We haven't played that bad since November.

Got to say your sending off after the final whisle was stupid and brought on yourself.
Anyway, all the best for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:47 pm

Foxes 2 Polska 1

Proud of the Polska lads after the horrific performance against Wigston last time. On that basis feared the worst this morning, but we defended superbly as a team, 0-0 half time. Like playing at St Oswalds Road as slope helps teams and we hoped to keep it tight first half then attack downhill 2nd half. Andrzej kept us in it with 2 exceptional saves 1st half. Second half we grew in confidence and when Radek scored on 75 minutes it needed a response from Foxes. Scoring arguably didnt help us as Foxes then piled on the pressure. Ref then penalised Andrzej for holding on to the ball too long presumably in an attempt to waste some time. No arguments with the indirect free kick which they equalised from, although as a ref myself I always shout at a keeper to release the ball if they are taking too long, and I felt the ref was swayed a bit by the pressure the home side put him under. Like I say though no complaints. They then scored in the 94th minute to win the game. Felt that 5 added minutes would have been about right, although ref played 9. His call though, he's in charge. All in all delighted with the performance, Foxes paid us a lot of compliments and doubt they've had too many harder games this season. Jamie Aston came off the bench to score 2. Good luck Foxes, sure you will win the title any game soon.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

Just a side note, all in all, for a young ref in a big game, Sam Wesson did really well and was far better than some refs I've seen this season who are 20 years older!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:55 pm

Harrow 4-3 Niffy A

Steve Kerr 2
Lance Bucknall
Liam Foster

One of our worst performances of the season, 6 players missing from last week and having the bare 11 (same as Niffy), went 2-0 up and the guilty of thinking we would romp it until Niffy pegged us back 2-2 at HT, pretty even game to be honest with no sides dominant the difference being the true veteran Steve Kerr and some great runs, 4-2 up and again thought we would all push up for corner and got caught on the break to allow Jay Smith an Hatrick and earn our keeper Mong of the match for being lobbed on the line, lol. Some good banter throughout and hopefully put this shocking performance behind us and get the passing game back, cheers to Niffy, all the best
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:18 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Foxes 2 Polska 1

Proud of the Polska lads after the horrific performance against Wigston last time. On that basis feared the worst this morning, but we defended superbly as a team, 0-0 half time. Like playing at St Oswalds Road as slope helps teams and we hoped to keep it tight first half then attack downhill 2nd half. Andrzej kept us in it with 2 exceptional saves 1st half. Second half we grew in confidence and when Radek scored on 75 minutes it needed a response from Foxes. Scoring arguably didnt help us as Foxes then piled on the pressure. Ref then penalised Andrzej for holding on to the ball too long presumably in an attempt to waste some time. No arguments with the indirect free kick which they equalised from, although as a ref myself I always shout at a keeper to release the ball if they are taking too long, and I felt the ref was swayed a bit by the pressure the home side put him under. Like I say though no complaints. They then scored in the 94th minute to win the game. Felt that 5 added minutes would have been about right, although ref played 9. His call though, he's in charge. All in all delighted with the performance, Foxes paid us a lot of compliments and doubt they've had too many harder games this season. Jamie Aston came off the bench to score 2. Good luck Foxes, sure you will win the title any game soon.

I would like to say well done on your performance today and you possibly deserved something out of the game today. Like you say about indirect free kick, the laws of game say its correct and lets be honest your keeper was made aware the referee was noticing the length of time he had the ball in his hands. I think sam wesson done very well today and i personally think he was consistent although savo liked telling him otherwise. Thanks for an enjoyable game
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:22 pm

Thanks to Lee, Shaun and his boys was a good game. Think we deserved to be level but the free kick was a strange decision......pretty experienced at extra time and can't be prouder of the boys who dug deep in warm conditions....looking forward to the final now whoever we play.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:32 pm

Capello wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Foxes 2 Polska 1

I would like to say well done on your performance today and you possibly deserved something out of the game today. Like you say about indirect free kick, the laws of game say its correct and lets be honest your keeper was made aware the referee was noticing the length of time he had the ball in his hands. I think sam wesson done very well today and i personally think he was consistent although savo liked telling him otherwise. Thanks for an enjoyable game

cheers Capello
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:35 pm

qpr 2 st marks 3

kyle williams
aaron coley

just like to say well done to both teams.
game played in the right spirit and a very good commited perforamce from both teams, under extremely harsh conditions .
when a little consistancy could be applied or common sense shown by ref. so well done qpr battled well.
st marks showed real character to win with 9 v 11
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:38 pm

cheers to ginner and the saff lads was bit off a battle out there today and for first 20mins saff wanted it a lot more and we was looking dodgy saff went 2-0 up inside 15 mins and could off got 3rd .. but a mistake from saff defence and we got one back the hit a free kick in off the barr which then itt was 2-2 and HT.
we came out knowiing wer had saff under pressure and with kai smith and jermaine gordon up front we just need to get the ball up there quick and saff couldnt handle there strengh and pace between the both . but overall pleased we came away with win and like to say good luck saff in your oother cup game semi final im sure ginner will get u guys up for it
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:02 pm

things looking good for Hoskins then on all fronts at the moment
Back to top Go down
Throop Boss

Throop Boss

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:03 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Dunton & Broughton Sundays 3-5 Throops.

On the balance of play it should of been a draw really, I doubt Throops will agree but hey. 2 of there goals were OG's and a ridiculous penalty for 'handball' which actually hit the lad square in the face, so could of won 3-2 actually. Both sides had chances but at 4-3 we should of made it 4-4 and then we got caught on the counter. Still on for finishing fourth, we'll take that, no ambitions of finishing in the top 3.

We played well in spells But made hard work of a decent Dunton side, think on another day we would have scored a lot more if it wasent for some great saves by their keeper! But all in all another big 3 pts for us in the league running Very Happy

Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:16 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Eagles 1 hotshots 6
Cheers mate, but what else can I say but that it was the Ash Robbo show - pure class, wayyyyyyyy too good for div 6. Your lad who got sent off though should be ashamed.

Was a decent game, your lads heads go down a bit too easily. Ash had a good game, thought grant (shaved head centre mid) was immense all game, motm for me!
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:18 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Talbot 0 - 1 superfly.

Matty garner.

Answer 1) a sub wasn't made then, the player coming off left the field as he was injured but the replacement waited until the ball wasn't in play then came on after the ref waived him on.

Penalty was 100% a penalty but I suppose not everyone will ever agree with thoughs kind of decisions.

Like I've already said we were very very poor and you dis deserve something out of the game.

Got to say your sending off after the final whisle was stupid and brought on yourself.

if i was sent off i never seen the card and ref never ask my name i never swore at him told him the rules
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:37 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Thanks to Lee, Shaun and his boys was a good game. Think we deserved to be level but the free kick was a strange decision......pretty experienced at extra time and can't be prouder of the boys who dug deep in warm conditions....looking forward to the final now whoever we play

Top work Magna.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:51 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Talbot 0 - 1 superfly.

Matty garner.

if i was sent off i never seen the card and ref never ask my name i never swore at him told him the rules

a player telling the ref the rules? surely not! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 4:56 pm

well he got them wrong end off not saying anymore as ref are over protected
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 5:23 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
well he got them wrong end off not saying anymore as ref are over protected

The ref did have a good game though.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

like the balanced debate!
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
cheers to ginner and the saff lads was bit off a battle out there today and for first 20mins saff wanted it a lot more and we was looking dodgy saff went 2-0 up inside 15 mins and could off got 3rd .. but a mistake from saff defence and we got one back the hit a free kick in off the barr which then itt was 2-2 and HT.
we came out knowiing wer had saff under pressure and with kai smith and jermaine gordon up front we just need to get the ball up there quick and saff couldnt handle there strengh and pace between the both . but overall pleased we came away with win and like to say good luck saff in your oother cup game semi final im sure ginner will get u guys up for it

Managed to see the last 5 of the 1st half and all the 2nd, agree with Hoskins that saff struggled with Jermaines strong arm tactics lol up front and saffs goal was under constant threat even though saff did still create chances themselves but couldn't find the net! Heard on the side that Saff were let down by a couple of regular players! Can't believe for a game like this u would wanna stay in bed or whatever reason it was. Well done hoskins and should be an interesting semi on weds night!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 5:36 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Thanks to Lee, Shaun and his boys was a good game. Think we deserved to be level but the free kick was a strange decision......pretty experienced at extra time and can't be prouder of the boys who dug deep in warm conditions....looking forward to the final now whoever we play.......

Well done Katie and Magna.....i'll see you there, if there's a free ticket you know where you can find me.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 6:03 pm

SPARTA MOSHDOCK 2 - 1 Magna '73

A competitive and hard fought win for us today with some....erm....shall we say interesting reffing (better not say anymore!).

We didn't start very well but somehow got into a 1-0 lead with Will Robinson beating their full back and whipping a low ball across that got a deflection and ended up in the back of the net. A few handbag situations between both sets of players, which is where the interesting reffing started! But, ignoring that, we scrapped and scrapped and nicked a second goal with Mark 'Nolly' Preston robbing their defender and cooly slotting home. Half time - 2-0.

Into the second half and it was pretty similar, we never really got going but defended well and didn't look in to much danger. Magna tried and tried and eventually got a breakthrough from one of their many long throws into the area. Then the reffing got even more 'interesting' which resulted in us HAVING to make unwanted substitutions. This was followed by a red card for one of our lads as well....again it wasn't as clear cut as that though!

We managed to hold on and secure another 3 points. Cheers to the Magna lads, a bit of handbags, but as always handshakes all round after the game. Another close fought game between us!
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 6:08 pm

Npe 2-2 wheel

After the last few weeks of having at least 8-9 first teamers out we got a couple back today and didn't it just tell. we went into the game on the back of a spanking last week but our spirits were high for this game and we went 1 up through some quick thinking from pridmore who slotted home a sweet free kick catching the keeper of his line it was soon 1-1 though as we were trying to play the offside they knocked one back through a good finish (the only problem of having no subs no Lino so one of there lads done it) fair play to him though he tried to be fair but let that one go : ) we were by far the better team in the first half. Into the second and npe turned it on but just couldn't score for love nor money. We won a free kick 15 mins from the end which was slotted away brilliantly by pridmore for his second to make it 2-1 but as time was running out we thought that our result might help hotshots so we let them have the equaliser : ) which again was deffo offside. I'm all fairness though we should have won it I thought we were awsome today well done to npe for there amazing season worthy winners of div 6 look forward to the return game at our place.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
things looking good for Hoskins then on all fronts at the moment

yes indeed 2nd year running we have reached billy walton semi night . as you all will know we have lost 2wice in a semi at aylestone park need to put in a better performance .
but yes terrible start to season both teams ,i started off manager 1st and first 3games nearlly the whole squad from last year fell away lost all intrest we managed to stick around and try keep us going one stage we was folding ressis then we was folded the both .
then i nearly rang morley to announce ressis wer finished but after change of manager for 1st team which he brought several players we started building again . plus bullshead folded helped us out we have 6players from them . both teams are really rallying now got good team spiirit back .

looking forward to wednesday night as i didnt play in either semi final last year !
plus last time i played at holmes park was for swifts against advance we lost on penos i missed one (donkey)
be great story if we win weds then beat advance with me scoring a peno hahahaha
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

Number1 wrote:
Agree with whiteagles ash was quality as we're two or three others, don't think we played that well to be honest but job done. Seemed to play better with ten. White eagles are a strange team have some real quality but think they lack a bit of power and grit, despite what was mentioned earlier I actually thought they were the best team we had played previously and expected a much tougher game. Can't work out why they took the lad off up top thought he looked dangerous and pretty skilfull too. On the day we were not great but still easily good enough. If they get a bit more strength think they will do well in there second season and maybe get out of what is a very unpredictable division.
We were nowhere near our best today - compared to our performance at Pollards last week. One of our players turned up two minutes before kick-off which meant a quick shuffle around of the players and we perhaps weren't as well shaped as we were last week. It's just these inconsistencies that we need to iron out before we can even start thinking about challenging for something!

Ash was by far the best player I've been up against this season, no brainer, pure class - I think it may have been a different story had he not played!

On the whole you lads deserve it, and if you can keep the team that you have had in recent weeks, you could comfortably hold your own in Div 4... the only weak link in your team imo is your keeper, prone to the odd mistake and loves mouthing off. Couldn't believe it when he started ranting at the ref after the game had finished.

Good luck for next season Hotshots!!

Edit: 'Goals came from Sam Evans (3), Darren Cook and Jack Corry (2). Evans moves on to 25 for the season.' ... from the match report... seems very wrong to me.
Back to top Go down
danny max

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 7:21 pm

afc royal oak 8 firs 0. dan max 4 simon herbert 3 paul cox 1 good game for the oak but dont take the firs as any mugs they have some quality in there team and will cause an upset soon
royal oak did dominate most of the game are keeper was not really used much but when needed done well . wish the firs all the luck in staying up Smile also the midfilder for the oak on the left wing will be snaped up Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 7:34 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Number1 wrote:
We were nowhere near our best today - compared to our performance at Pollards last week. One of our players turned up two minutes before kick-off which meant a quick shuffle around of the players and we perhaps weren't as well shaped as we were last week. It's just these inconsistencies that we need to iron out before we can even start thinking about challenging for something!

Ash was by far the best player I've been up against this season, no brainer, pure class - I think it may have been a different story had he not played!

On the whole you lads deserve it, and if you can keep the team that you have had in recent weeks, you could comfortably hold your own in Div 4... the only weak link in your team imo is your keeper, prone to the odd mistake and loves mouthing off. Couldn't believe it when he started ranting at the ref after the game had finished.

Edit: 'Goals came from Sam Evans (3), Darren Cook and Jack Corry (2). Evans moves on to 25 for the season.' ... from the match report... seems very wrong to me.

which bit?
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 7:42 pm

confused
Polska legend II wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Number1 wrote:

which bit?
I seem to remember Ash Robbo scoring a hat trick... confused
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 7:44 pm

firs 3 -3 pollards

we are all gutted after today! was a good game with lots of chances at both end with there keeper making 2 cracking saves and the pollards strikers having a bit of an off day!

but we were 3-1 up with 5 mins to go so to draw felt like a loss today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 March   Banter for Sunday 11 March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 11 March
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next