Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 1 - 2012-13

Go down 
+16
bretty1
Skeems
SerialStalker
mowmacre fc
Gordon
Pete Mourinho
Jedster
Polska legend II
Hubble1980
Jimmyb
gattuso
Hellboy
Widds
Paul Daniels
THE MAGICIAN
dezza
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:41 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Its (our) dezza. No Laughing

Got me there!! I blame my iphone
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 7:32 pm

dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Coleman still not on the score sheet, cant he get a game in a good side? bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 7:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Coleman still not on the score sheet, cant he get a game in a good side? bounce drunken

I think that's a dig at Coleman but I'm focusing on the part where you call us a good side ! Is that a compliment?? Haha Coleman hasn't played for us yet in all fairness
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 9:32 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Just looking at the table, if we hadn't had our points docked, and won our game in hand, We'd be level with Fosse on 18. Could of been interesting with Azzuri and Thrumaston having to play each other twice yet. Ah well, good luck to the 3 of you. I guess we'll know after this sunday whether our season is officially over or not.

I wasn't at the game on Sunday but I hear it was a decent game. A dodgy penalty given for Fosse, and a stonewall one not given for Royale? Care to elaborate on the match JimmyB? Both teams not at full strength i presume?

It was indeed a decent game. Barca were twice the team we faced earlier in the season but I do think your main threat was your fullback and goalscorer, he had a cracking game even if he was fortunate with the goal! We were only missing 2 players, both central midfielders which meant shuffling the pack a little.

First half Barca dominated and played some good football without creating too many chances but deservedley went in at half time 1 up. Second half I think we edged and had the better of the chances. About the penalties, I'd have gone absolutely nuts had our penalty not been given, the ball seemed to be stuck to your defenders arm for 2 or 3 seconds!

I was the Fosse player involved in the stonewall penalty for Barca, I got a bit of the ball and plenty of the player, and I've seen them given, probably more often than not. Bit of a lucky escape in truth.

Another enjoyable game against Barca, all the best .

Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 9:19 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Just looking at the table, if we hadn't had our points docked, and won our game in hand, We'd be level with Fosse on 18. Could of been interesting with Azzuri and Thrumaston having to play each other twice yet. Ah well, good luck to the 3 of you. I guess we'll know after this sunday whether our season is officially over or not.

I wasn't at the game on Sunday but I hear it was a decent game. A dodgy penalty given for Fosse, and a stonewall one not given for Royale? Care to elaborate on the match JimmyB? Both teams not at full strength i presume?

It was indeed a decent game. Barca were twice the team we faced earlier in the season but I do think your main threat was your fullback and goalscorer, he had a cracking game even if he was fortunate with the goal! We were only missing 2 players, both central midfielders which meant shuffling the pack a little.

First half Barca dominated and played some good football without creating too many chances but deservedley went in at half time 1 up. Second half I think we edged and had the better of the chances. About the penalties, I'd have gone absolutely nuts had our penalty not been given, the ball seemed to be stuck to your defenders arm for 2 or 3 seconds!

I was the Fosse player involved in the stonewall penalty for Barca, I got a bit of the ball and plenty of the player, and I've seen them given, probably more often than not. Bit of a lucky escape in truth.

Thats a bit depressing that our full back was the best player, no wonder we only scored 1. Correct though, our team is totally different to the side you hammered 6-1, although that side did have a few players in that we were sad to lose. We were also missing 2 or 3 players that really do improve our side quite a bit so hopefully we will have them back for Sunday.

Well i've been told the pen against us was harsh and the same player was involved at the other end when you decided to assault him? ha!

Ah well, a draw is certainly progress from the maulling you gave us way back at the start of the year. At least it was an entertaining game, played fairly but competitively. 2 good Div 1 sides I'd say.

Next stop, Oscars pale
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 11:00 am

dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

I think that's a dig at Coleman but I'm focusing on the part where you call us a good side ! Is that a compliment?? Haha Coleman hasn't played for us yet in all fairness

fc azzurri wrote:
No predictions this week due to new baby arriving !
Will be back for next week !

just seen this quote on another thread, if the new baby has arrived , i can predict sleepless nights, stinking green nappies, endless crying, vomit down his shoulder, and no more sex for the foreseeable future, at least he'll be fitter for that, mmmwwwwaaaaaa mmmmwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa.. albino
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:09 pm

Looking forward to our game against nri this week! Big game against one of the chasing pack!!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:19 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

fc azzurri wrote:

just seen this quote on another thread, if the new baby has arrived , i can predict sleepless nights, stinking green nappies, endless crying, vomit down his shoulder, and no more sex for the foreseeable future, at least he'll be fitter for that, mmmwwwwaaaaaa mmmmwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa.. albino

Lol love you hellboy ..
I've been playing for addis it's local I know the lads anyway and yes I haven't played for azzurri yet mainly because they have loads players signed on and don't really need me and also addis play 20 seconds walk away ..
Last few games have been cup games only scored few winners !!!!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:20 pm

fc azzurri wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

fc azzurri wrote:

Lol love you hellboy ..
I've been playing for addis it's local I know the lads anyway and yes I haven't played for azzurri yet mainly because they have loads players signed on and don't really need me and also addis play 20 seconds walk away ..
Last few games have been cup games only scored few winners !!!!!

And hellboy your spot on green poo the lot haha but she doing well xxx
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:22 pm

We could of done with you last few games Coleman!! Shame you're cup tied! Good to have you signed on! I'm sure you'll make your debut before end of the season haha
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 2:12 pm

dezza wrote:
We could of done with you last few games Coleman!! Shame you're cup tied! Good to have you signed on! I'm sure you'll make your debut before end of the season haha

Yeah you can make your debut against us if you like. You won't get a sniff.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 2:19 pm

Paul you're remarks are inflammatory sometimes lol I have this feeling that Coleman and Hoskins got on the wrong side of you
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 2:36 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
dezza wrote:

Yeah you can make your debut against us if you like. You won't get a sniff.

He'll have you for breakfast....yum yum.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 2:47 pm

dezza wrote:
Paul you're remarks are inflammatory sometimes lol I have this feeling that Coleman and Hoskins got on the wrong side of you

Ha not at all! I just never understood the hype surrounding them.

As for Coleman, it's an ongoing cyber scrap because he kept calling us Dunton and Broughton lol!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 3:01 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
dezza wrote:

Ha not at all! I just never understood the hype surrounding them.

As for Coleman, it's an ongoing cyber scrap because he kept calling us Dunton and Broughton lol!

If you remember right I watched vs you lot you won 5-1 no problems only our tem argued between them selfs that's ll!!!
And yes you still are Dunton broughton anyway x
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 3:10 pm

Yeah I know there was no problems. We're big boys.

Its WHITE LION!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 4:17 pm

White lion beat my old side in the Arthur Moore!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 7:26 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Thats a bit depressing that our full back was the best player, no wonder we only scored 1. Correct though, our team is totally different to the side you hammered 6-1, although that side did have a few players in that we were sad to lose. We were also missing 2 or 3 players that really do improve our side quite a bit so hopefully we will have them back for Sunday.

Well i've been told the pen against us was harsh and the same player was involved at the other end when you decided to assault him? ha!

Ah well, a draw is certainly progress from the maulling you gave us way back at the start of the year. At least it was an entertaining game, played fairly but competitively. 2 good Div 1 sides I'd say.

Next stop, Oscars pale

Hopefully see you in Division 1 again next season!

In my totally unbiased opinion ours was a definate penalty, and I will say no more on the matter Evil or Very Mad

Good luck in the cup mate.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 7:31 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Yeah I know there was no problems. We're big boys.

Its WHITE LION!!!!!

You must be well hard, think we need to toughen up a bit and stop causing so much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 9:20 am

dezza wrote:

Who was that?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 9:24 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Next stop, Oscars pale

Hopefully see you in Division 1 again next season!

Not so sure about that!!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 9:27 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
dezza wrote:

Who was that?

Sporting Highcross! Couple of seasons ago, took us about 4 attempts to get the game played because it kept getting called off because of our pitch at the birstall co-op ground
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 10:38 am

dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
dezza wrote:

Who was that?

Sporting Highcross! Couple of seasons ago, took us about 4 attempts to get the game played because it kept getting called off because of our pitch at the birstall co-op ground

Ah yes I remember that game well, 3-2 I think it was, one of our lads scored a hat trick.

That was in fact the game that condemned the Arthur Moore for me. A complete dead rubber of a game, cancelled a whole bunch of times. Neither side could be bothered to play and it was a proper effort for us to get a side out.

However it did provide me with the biggest 'LOL' i've ever seen on a football pitch, and you know what I'm talking about!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 10:44 am

Could that have been 2 of our lads fighting with each other over who took a free kick by any chance ? Haha it was ridiculous! To be fair yeah that was a pointless match we wanted to avoid advance in the next round and thought if we lost we'd get scrappy who we thought we had more chance of getting at, completely backfired as scrappy lost there group game so we ended up playing advance anyway aswell as having 2 players banned for fighting with each other the clowns!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013, 1:03 pm

We've received some great news for our run in of games, our influential midfielder tony Fitzpatrick had returned from his latest trip with the army and should be available for our remaining games! Massive boost for us right when we need it
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013, 8:30 pm

Well we have managed to raise a full team tomorrow and a sub, with 8 out, in your face! NRI rules
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013, 9:15 pm

Widds wrote:
Well we have managed to raise a full team tomorrow and a sub, with 8 out, in your face! NRI rules

Good man!! Who you got?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013, 9:49 pm

Enderby town. Boys are buzzing, no game for weeks, players sober,expecting to tear them a new one
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013, 9:54 pm

That'll be a good game!! Week off for us so the ones with kids could have some family time
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 9:25 am

Down to eleven now after last minute drop out, gotta love Sunday football. Not unique to us tho lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 12:59 pm

You are all drop outs aint ya?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 1:13 pm

Definitely lol
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013, 4:54 pm

Widds wrote:
Down to eleven now after last minute drop out, gotta love Sunday football. Not unique to us tho lol

Add me to the injury list aswell now!

NRI are just cursed i think.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 9:40 am

Good draw for us against Niffy. Keeps them at bay from catching us now really as I can't see them picking up too many points. Should keep us in the division that result, well done boys.

And 2 free footballs, sundays don't get better than that.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 9:43 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
Good draw for us against Niffy. Keeps them at bay from catching us now really as I can't see them picking up too many points. Should keep us in the division that result, well done boys.

Surprised you drew that! What happened?? Mind on the cup semi final?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 10:43 am

dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

I don't think it's so suprising. We are down the bottom for a reason. Pleased with the point, we can't go up or down now so league games arn't really something we're too concerned about. Our season obviously shapes around our semi final game, and of course we will need to perform better in that to stand any chance.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 10:47 am

Paul Daniels wrote:

What names written on them balls? No bounce
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 12:57 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

I don't think it's so suprising. We are down the bottom for a reason. Pleased with the point, we can't go up or down now so league games arn't really something we're too concerned about. Our season obviously shapes around our semi final game, and of course we will need to perform better in that to stand any chance.

You've got a better team than that though haven't you, league position doesn't tell the full story all the time does it! I think you've got a good chance in the semi final pal
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:20 pm

Quote :
Could that have been 2 of our lads fighting with each other over who took a free kick by any chance ? Haha it was ridiculous! To be fair yeah that was a pointless match we wanted to avoid advance in the next round and thought if we lost we'd get scrappy who we thought we had more chance of getting at, completely backfired as scrappy lost there group game so we ended up playing advance anyway aswell as having 2 players banned for fighting with each other the clowns!

I remember this game because in the other group game we (Magna 73) needed to win by 7 goals to finish top if you lost and we beat Hurricanes 8-1. I was very confident you'd win against White Lion and you lost so we finished top, drew Scrappy in QF and promptly lost 13-0

Cheers for that
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 1:33 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Quote :

I remember this game because in the other group game we (Magna 73) needed to win by 7 goals to finish top if you lost and we beat Hurricanes 8-1. I was very confident you'd win against White Lion and you lost so we finished top, drew Scrappy in QF and promptly lost 13-0

Cheers for that

Haha sorry about that Kev! We actually wanted to play scrappy instea of advance and it ba fired massively for us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1 - 2012-13
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next