Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 1 - 2012-13

Go down 
+16
bretty1
Skeems
SerialStalker
mowmacre fc
Gordon
Pete Mourinho
Jedster
Polska legend II
Hubble1980
Jimmyb
gattuso
Hellboy
Widds
Paul Daniels
THE MAGICIAN
dezza
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:18 am

We will invite you on the promise you don't inflict any more injuries on my players, I lost 3 players to bad injuries in our first game with your lot Daniels.

They are now in the process of trying to gain some match fitness after being out for 3 months, ya dirty buggers.lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 11:01 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
We will invite you on the promise you don't inflict any more injuries on my players, I lost 3 players to bad injuries in our first game with your lot Daniels.

They are now in the process of trying to gain some match fitness after being out for 3 months, ya dirty buggers.lol

I can assure you none of the injuries were intentional. We do have some lads who put in some BIG tackles, but never go out with the intention of causing an opposing player any harm.

I seem to remember a few battles going on in that game although the match as a whole was poor. I still get nervous whenever our keeper has a backpass haha!! felt for the lad, he is a brilliant goalie as well.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 11:37 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
How do you do that? Our players get the arse and dont turn up the week after. In fact...how do you get subs? haha!!

I'd take Sam Young definately, that little whippet from Fosse, that Fitz lad from you, that other whippet from NRI, and thats probably it. I wouldn't swap our keeper for anyone, he's the best in the league, sorry Widds. I also don't think there is a better centre back partnership than Alex Heathcote and Jarrad Pickering, Jack Sutherland is absolutely quality and Barnesy is a goalscorer...but you can't have him Smile

Our little whippet is Nathan Williams, he must be an absolute nightmare to defend against. I'm guessing one of the games you're desperate to win could be against us? Bit of revenge for the 6-1 at your place?

Revenge is best served cold. Never understood that phrase. Is it even a phrase? Anyway yes an improved performance against you boys would be nice. We have 4 players left from that game. That said, it was the same side that had drawn with Azzuri and beat Hoskins so convincingly.

Can someone please invite us to their pub after the game? Nobody likes us. I'm not sure why. Azzuri called us s*** c***s Sad

Never living that one down.

Woah there! Don't tar the whole team with the same brush just because of vauxhall Astra man (Luke) who In fairness even managed to fall out with his own team that day the idiot!! These young lads will stay out all night giving it the big'un then turn up in states like that !! To be fair I think that is the one isolated incidents of one of our lads being a t*** this season!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 12:24 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

I can assure you none of the injuries were intentional. We do have some lads who put in some BIG tackles, but never go out with the intention of causing an opposing player any harm.

I seem to remember a few battles going on in that game although the match as a whole was poor. I still get nervous whenever our keeper has a backpass haha!! felt for the lad, he is a brilliant goalie as well.

with some of the nri lads i know they enjoy the big tackles.. malc is the only gaffer i know who cheers a great challenge as much as a goal lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 12:36 pm

dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
How do you do that? Our players get the arse and dont turn up the week after. In fact...how do you get subs? haha!!

I'd take Sam Young definately, that little whippet from Fosse, that Fitz lad from you, that other whippet from NRI, and thats probably it. I wouldn't swap our keeper for anyone, he's the best in the league, sorry Widds. I also don't think there is a better centre back partnership than Alex Heathcote and Jarrad Pickering, Jack Sutherland is absolutely quality and Barnesy is a goalscorer...but you can't have him Smile

Our little whippet is Nathan Williams, he must be an absolute nightmare to defend against. I'm guessing one of the games you're desperate to win could be against us? Bit of revenge for the 6-1 at your place?

Revenge is best served cold. Never understood that phrase. Is it even a phrase? Anyway yes an improved performance against you boys would be nice. We have 4 players left from that game. That said, it was the same side that had drawn with Azzuri and beat Hoskins so convincingly.

Can someone please invite us to their pub after the game? Nobody likes us. I'm not sure why. Azzuri called us s*** c***s Sad

Woah there! Don't tar the whole team with the same brush just because of vauxhall Astra man (Luke) who In fairness even managed to fall out with his own team that day the idiot!! These young lads will stay out all night giving it the big'un then turn up in states like that !! To be fair I think that is the one isolated incidents of one of our lads being a t*** this season!

Is he the one who plays at the back who claimed he wanted to 'break one of our lads legs'. That lad has since left the club Sad

To be fair, he scares me a bit. He looks 'ard, i take it he is? Please tell him I have no problem with Vauxhall Astras, decent car, loved the colour.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 12:47 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Is he the one who plays at the back who claimed he wanted to 'break one of our lads legs'. That lad has since left the club Sad

To be fair, he scares me a bit. He looks 'ard, i take it he is? Please tell him I have no problem with Vauxhall Astras, decent car, loved the colour.

I believe that yes it's the same person!! Proper clown, don't thinks he's hard lol like being at school look haha just a dodgy saff lad
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 12:56 pm

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

In a calm cool and remorseless way, rather than hotheaded. Basically wait a bit, chill out, cool down and then boom lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 1:08 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Really?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 1:51 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Really?

Yes really. Everyone should appreciated us, after all, we are the best looking team in the league.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 2:01 pm

By a long way.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 2:12 pm

haha, thats like saying a lada looks good in a reliant robin forecourt!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 3:43 pm

Its like saying, if you put a pink bow around a mexican hairless dog, it becomes a beautiful creature.
Back to top Go down
Hubble1980

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 3:58 pm

dezza wrote:
We are too offensive haha although its not as if our strikers are prolific, there's only Rikki bates on the top scorers list! Ryan Allen is left wing, Louis finney-neckles right wing and Leon Thraves is centre mid haha no wonder our defenders moan about no protection from the midfield! I'd hate to play in our defence!!

Barca have already taken points off us In the 2-2 draw and from what I understand we were lucky to get that point aswell!!

Jimmy to only have used 15 players is quality and shows a massive amount of commitment from your lads, I envy you!! I don't think we've had the same starting 11 2 weeks on the trot once this season it's a bloody nightmare, our core remains the same 7/8 players though!

From what I saw fc Azzuri on Sunday from watching Webbys wanderers on the next pitch
That they struggle in defence, against a decent team (no offence Niffy)
They good offence might have to much on !!!
Back to top Go down
Hubble1980

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 5:35 pm

I expected a comment back from chief waffler
Des, if there defending was a good as his patter
I would have no doubts that the prem could be a real possibility cherry
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 5:49 pm

Hubble1980 wrote:
I expected a comment back from chief waffler
Des, if there defending was a good as his patter
I would have no doubts that the prem could be a real possibility cherry

Haha sorry to let you down pal!! Sandsy is our main weak link in defence but he's a good lad so give him a game
Back to top Go down
Hubble1980

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 5:53 pm

I know who he is. Yeah defo a weak Link
I see you agree
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 6:09 pm

Yeah I agree!! Top lad poor player, to be fair I don't even like him that much but he tags along with Jules
Back to top Go down
Hubble1980

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 9:04 pm

Can't believe u think this is Sandsy dezza !!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 9:19 pm

That's cos it is you clown
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:23 am

Division 1 this season is very very poor standard, theres room for a lot of improvement, its like a netball division at the moment.

They should look at division 7 for some inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:53 am

I know, long gone are the days of top quality sides such as Trinity Old Boys, Leicester Academicals, The shite Thurmaston side of last season, The shite White Lion side of yester year, a usually mediocre Frolesworth team, Horse.... The league really has gone backwards since then.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:30 am

I actually think the division is competitive and just because people beat each other doesn't mean the standard is poor!! Paul makes a very valid point
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:59 am

I blame pothunters.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 12:16 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Division 1 this season is very very poor standard, theres room for a lot of improvement, its like a netball division at the moment.

i remeber teams like es cana, whycliffe, field boxmore, wigston utd when we was in div 1 when i was 16, i'd say the standard has improved since then
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 12:26 pm

The league is far more competitive than it ever has been. It's a good league, with some good teams and some good players.

There has been so many decent teams fold from our league in recent years it's ridiculous. The only reason our league isn't maybe as strong as it should be is because there are too many teams that refuse to get promoted, and therefore fold and reappear in the lower leagues. And thats that on the matter. No point questioning me, because that is the fact of division 1.

In other news, we're folding if we finish top 2.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 12:45 pm

No surprises if you did fold, seems to be the norm these days, when "men were men" they played on till the end, now if your hair blows out of place its too traumatic to continue playing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 2:52 pm

I was only joking of course, long live the Royale family, we are going up!!!

Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 7:39 am

Paul Daniels wrote:

Mr Daniels you got many of the lutto ath sat lot?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 7:49 am

gattuso wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

i remeber teams like es cana, whycliffe, field boxmore, wigston utd when we was in div 1 when i was 16, i'd say the standard has improved since then

the timing of tackles has also improved since you played in division 1. Coincidence? Lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 7:58 am

gattuso wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

who runs that team now?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 8:50 am

Daryl savage runs lut town reserves on Saturdays if that's who ya mean redman
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 9:18 am

gattuso wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

Just to confirm, we have 1 player from the Lutt Atho 1st team, Jack Sutherland.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 12:07 pm

Widds wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

the timing of tackles has also improved since you played in division 1. Coincidence? Lol

i'll have you no im not a dirty player lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 9:55 pm

Denty, I've always been a Big fan of your work.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 9:19 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Denty, I've always been a Big fan of your work.

like wise which is why i will be there to see you beat advance
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:47 pm

Us dropping points yesterday has opened this division massively! We love a draw
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:49 pm

Especially if rumours about hoskins are true. Waiting to hear on this
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:54 pm

I've heard these same rumours widds an they seem to be true to me! I'm gutted
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 6:51 pm

What rumours? Spill the beans..
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 6:52 pm

dezza wrote:
Us dropping points yesterday has opened this division massively! We love a draw

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 - 2012-13   Division 1 - 2012-13 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1 - 2012-13
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next