Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 7 league standings

Go down 
+12
Dan1117
CSKA Mod
mickkkkkky
Bucko
hardtokill2012
CSKA19Carnabys
CSKA17
Stancollymore
Plough new boy
Fccol
the harrow wookie
allen654
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Division 7 league standings Empty
PostSubject: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 5:46 pm

Now the season is well underway and a whole host of games have been played I was wondering who everyone has been impressed / disappointed with and where you think teams will end up at th wend of the season. Personally I have been impressed with cfa and cska sporting when we played them. Feel they were the two best teams we have played. Given the hype of FC city of leicester I was disappointed when we played them the first time and I was also expecting a tougher test from cska carnaby reserves. Expecting tough tests from north kilworth and the plough when we play them.

Think the league will end up something like this:

North kilworth
Cfa
Cska sporting
Cska carnaby reserves
The plough
Wigston fields
Blaby united
Friar lane
The harrow
FC city of leicester
Countesthorpe
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 6:13 pm

its quite a close division to be fair think we will finish well above friar lane carnabys seem to be hit and miss and the only team we have played tht was really good are cfa . we had 2 get a team together from scratch this season and struggled to find a competent keeper until three games ago ,we had some shocking results losing to fccol was the low point but as we are slowly building a squad,were not to bothered but expect a better second half of the season, we now have some top notch players signed on tht had to wait until work commitments could be sorted out so its just starting to gel ,we destroyed the plough second half when we played them 2 weeks ago just couldnt find the net but tht shouldnt be a issue in the future and we should of got three points from carnabys if a very dodgy linno flag wasnt raised lol but thts sunday football and were still the only team to take anything from kilworth so cant wait for the next few league games .
ps very impressed with the spirit the coutesthope lads have shown to keep battling every game, at such a young age it must be hard to deal with but they have some good players tht need a season or two ta sprout a few inches lol .

Last edited by the harrow wookie on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 6:45 pm

I have to admit i thought we would do a lot better than where we r but weve ad so many injuries this season and a fair few games on had bare 11 wiv our better players out. Having said that we have also played cska sporting twice and cfa twice and they are too gd for this div so out of the other four games we beat harrow, drew cska carnabys, lost to wigston firld and lost to blaby wen we were 1-0 up wiv 10 mins to go. I feel wen we play the teams around us we will get ourselves going again. Best thing is we can only go up from here!! Harrow i hope do improve and get better results as they are a sound bunch of lads but dont know how u can say a low point was losing 2 us as weve played u 3 times now and beat u every time???
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 6:57 pm

I was only going from what I saw when we (wigston fields) played you (harrow) and we won fairly comfortably in the end. But going from what you said then you could easily climb the table. We beat friar 4-0 on the opening day then lost 7-1 on Sunday. Could have gone either way, it was one of their weird games but think they improved heaps since we played them last and seemed to have better players. So seems as though it is the same case for you from what you're saying. Must agree with you about countesthorpe, they are a good bunch of lads and if they stick with it in a few years could be a decent side with some experienced heads. It's a good division apart from the top 3 and anyone can beat anyone else it seems so could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 7:56 pm

It's a good league, every game we have played has been competitive and could have gone either way pretty much bar north kilworth.

Disappointed with north kilworth for saying there a division 7 side when clearly they know they are not. Got to say though every team we have played have been a sound bunch and enjoyed every game. Think top three will be kilworth, cfa, then between Cska sporting and maybe us hopefully !!? Stand out players for me was Frair lane captain, and bold lad up top for blaby. And obviously all the kilworth team that get paid for playing Saturdays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:02 pm

Wait until you play cfa then, they shouldn't be in this division at all. Stand out player for me would be the big lad with quick feet in centre midfield for cfa. I thought the cska sporting right back was decent and there big striker. Blaby had two stand out players, the stoker and the tall winger with long hair also.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:20 pm

Don't think cfa genuinely knew how would get on though pretty sure kilworth knew would be a breeze. Looking forward to our games, good league though hey think alliance got it about spot on
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:28 pm

Apart from kilworth and cfa (think they both didn't know entirely what would happen) it is a very competitive league. Yea should be intersting our games, both got some good footballing players
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:40 pm

fccol didnt mean to upset ya lad your good bunch ,your are nottignham forest or derby if you will ,the fixture i look forward to plus your a good benchmark for us ,you beat us 8.0 9.4 then 1.0 we had enough chances to win the game and it shows we have improved alot. i didnt say we would rise the table rapidly just we would have a better second half of the season .i think if you take cfa and killworth out of the picture and the division is tight i think anyone could beat anyone on any given sunday few key players out for any team is crucial . also i think cfa are absolute class setup the way they play football is great to watch even when your on the reciving end of it , there sportsmanship was top class no mouthing on the pitch no swearing at the ref a credit to the alliance . i know people have said get stuck in and youll rattle them bullshit youve got be be able to get close to the ball first def not pothunters just came in at the bottom and were to good.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 11:17 pm

cfa.................................the game with kilworth will be key get the feeling kilworth will get a player sent off
north kilworth res............see above ladys
cska sporting
wigston fields
the plough
carnabys ......................dave ash absolute force in the air on sunday
the harrow ?..................we will see
blaby............................not played them yet so cant judge could finish much higher for all i know
fccol.............................injury to the strawberry blonde assasin has hurt them
friar lane.......................points deduction ?
countesthorpe................chucked in at the deep end and will be much better players for it

Last edited by the harrow wookie on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 12:08 am

the harrow wookie wrote:
fccol didnt mean to upset ya lad your good bunch ,your are nottignham forest or derby if you will ,the fixture i look forward to plus your a good benchmark for us ,you beat us 8.0 9.4 then 1.0 we had enough chances to win the game and it shows we have improved alot. i didnt say we would rise the table rapidly just we would have a better second half of the season .i think if you take cfa and killworth out of the picture and the division is tight i think anyone could beat anyone on any given sunday few key players out for any team is crucial . also i think cfa are absolute class setup the way they play football is great to watch even when your on the reciving end of it , there sportsmanship was top class no mouthing on the pitch no swearing at the ref a credit to the alliance . i know people have said get stuck in and youll rattle them bullshit youve got be be able to get close to the ball first def not pothunters just came in at the bottom and were to good.

Nah didnt upset me mate, i was only having a laff. The think that does my head in is people (not u boys) have said we havent lived up 2 the hype, but we didnt create the hype. I thought we would b around 4th and still think we can if we jus put 1 or 2 bad things right.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 12:23 am

next season should be very tight if theres no pothunting going on in the basement Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 6:46 am

Alot of people think we came pot hunting but my intention was to finish midtable. I noticed no one has mentioned that we have 3 rugby players in our side that have never played football their lives or that along with myself there are 2 other lads that have had knee surgery and only manage on a Saturday now. Sure we've got 3 or 4 Saturday lads that are good players but I've seen good players in every side. We've got mivan in the cup next week so I think that will see where we are at. I think it's just sour grapes lads. When we payed the harrow they took the lead twice and finished with a draw. We've played 6 games so at so wait till end of jan/feb before anybody starts shouting about pot hunters cos that's when the league is won or lost as players tend to switch there phones of on cold frosty Sunday mornings
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 7:33 am

Good division so far. Kilworth and CFA SEEM to be the top dogs so far, and CSKA Sporting have done well ( not played any of them yet, bit worrying!!) The rest is tight, we've lost to plough and Wigston, but been very little in it,and apart from countesthorpe hhaven't beaten anyone too comfortably either. Going to come down to who can go on a good run of form I imagine, and grind out results. Plenty of teams with the potential but not the consistency.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 8:24 am

Yea cfa are great to watch for a supporter bit great to play against when you're chasing shadows though. Totally different class, if you dive in they'll run rings round you. Don't think those two are pot hunters, just didn't know what the standard would be like. Think the fccol hype came from outsiders because of a few of the players they've signed, but they've got the ability to beat teams in this division so could easily climb the table. I see that noone attempted to put together a division 7 best team in the other thread, I'm not sure on who everyone is so it would have been difficult for me.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 12:52 pm

division best XI from who we've played so far

GK : Heathcote (CSKA Carnabys)

RB : Hirst (CSKA Carnabys)
CB : Phipps (CSKA Carnabys)
CB : Cooper (CSKA Carnabys)
LB : Daley (CSKA Carnabys)

RW : whoever plays for wigston fields was a bit tricky
CM : Dave Ash (CSKA Carnabys)
CM : apparently the big lad for NK Reserves is a big decent player. our first team played them in the cup.
LW : Blaby Uniteds lw was also decent

ST : Dakin (CSKA Carnabys)
ST : that lad whos scored loads for CFA although havent played them.

bench : Smith (CSKA Carnabys) J. Maher (CSKA Sporting) D. Clarke (FCCOL), Ginger striker for friar lane who "also plays saturdays". he can finish! Edmeades (CSKA Carnabys) VERSATILE!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 12:55 pm

Haha, any bias in that at all?!
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 1:30 pm

for me

...........................................carnabys didnt like balls in the air though but made two first class saves and a absolute punt of a drop kick schmichael in disguise

kez donno (hfc)...........plough..............plough.............jake burdett (hfc)

.....cfa.................elliot hickey (hfc)..........cfa..................cfa

...........sam mckenna(nksr)........jassem khamkar(cfa)

bench kyle donno (hfc ) dale clarke (fccol) simeon roberts (cfa) jay bray (wf) gaz lambert gk (hfc)

Last edited by the harrow wookie on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hardtokill2012

hardtokill2012

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 1:37 pm

i deffo think we have a mutch stronger second half off the season we have added four new players over the last month tht have mad a massive diffrence we had a good resault against cska carnabys res we was 2.0 dawn in the first half then made 2.2 deffo think we was the better team in parts off the match and could have won the match lets just see hw the season ends up i will fccol we have a better second half as well i also have big respect to the countertshorpe lads they are out there depth but yet they still turn up and play even tho they no they will probz get beat most weeks
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 2:05 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

CM : apparently the big lad for NK Reserves is a big decent player. our first team played them in the cup.

bench : Smith (CSKA Carnabys) J. Maher (CSKA Sporting) D. Clarke (FCCOL), Ginger striker for friar lane who "also plays saturdays". he can finish! Edmeades (CSKA Carnabys) VERSATILE!

poor team
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 3:52 pm

Gk - ant handford fccol

Rb - Cfa
Cb - cfa
Cb - cfa
Lb - cska sporting

Rm - cfa
Cm - cfa
Cm - cska sporting captain
Lm - dale clarke fccol

St - shaun riley fccol
St - cska sporting (dodge i think)
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 4:48 pm

CSKA17 wrote:

No boss, none whatsoever!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 4:50 pm

Bucko wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

poor team

in all seriousness i thought Wigston Fields put in a good solid performance against us and Countesthorpe in the cup started to actually play some decent football but maybe our 3G home pitch suited them whereas they play on virtually a 5-a-side pitch!

All our other games have been tight fought encounters especially the opener against FCCOL who put up a very good battle and a 1-1 draw was a fair result, the weekend just gone 2-2 draw with Harrow was also a fair result in the end but for us to go 2-0 up and not win is a bit of a sickener. Blaby away on sunday will be a tough game even though we overcame them 7-2 at home it was a tighter game than the scoreline reflects

Last edited by CSKA19Carnabys on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mickkkkkky

mickkkkkky

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 6:18 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

No boss, none whatsoever!

Notice you'd have Collis in the squad - brown nosing will get you everywhere! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cskacarnabys.co.uk
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 6:35 pm

Last season would've been you ;-) haha!
Back to top Go down
mickkkkkky

mickkkkkky

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 6:42 pm

I reckon the final standings will work out something like this:

1. CFA - yet to play them, yet to see them play, but all I hear about them is they play some really good footy and a mate knows a few of their lads and tells me they're pretty decent
2. North kilworth - gave our firsts a game and narrowly lost out. Not suggesting that our firsts are the mutt's nuts or anything, but they are challenging for the top of three divisions above this division.
3. Cska Sporting - I haven't played them this season yet, but I remember last year they started off poorly, we whooped them at their gaff and they looked like they'd really struggle... then they added one or two players who completely ripped us apart in the return fixture and embarassed us. I can only assume that they'll have strengthened since then (doesn't everyone!) so they'll be there or thereabouts I reckon.
4. Wigston Fields - probably caught us on a bad day (I wasn't there after all!) but getting the points on the board early doors will pay dividends later in the season
5. The Plough - same as Wigston Fields really - I wasn't there so I can't comment on how good they are but they've already taken 3 against us, so will have the edge over us. I reckon WF had more to offer though, from what I've heard.
6. Cska Carnabys SECONDS - I reckon the defeats in the cup have taken the wind out of our sails completely. I thought this was evident in the game at the weekend - at 2 up, I'd have fancied us to go on to get the win. In the end we let Harrow back into it and they got the draw they fully deserved. A draw the right result, neither team really did enough of note throughout to warrant all 3 for me
7. The Harrow - a decent outfit, similar standard to us at the weekend, but that was us on an off day and on the back of a poor run of form. I reckon it's still clear to see that they have room for improvement and players who will get them results in this div
8. Blaby United - their inability to keep hold of a lead / to play for the full 90 rather than just stopping after 70 will see them drop too many points
9. Friar Lane - difficult to assess, given they didn't turn up with a full 11 when we played them but I get the feeling we would have beaten them comfortably even if they had the full quota
10. FCCOL - I like these guys - I still think they've a long way to go before they'll climb the league but I like their spirit.
11. Countesthorpe - everyone's favourite 2nd team. We've all been young once and all been on the receiving end of drubbings, and we know how much it sucks. But fair play to them for sticking it out - the experience will pay off in the years to come. If they were able to bring in one or two experienced heads throughout the spine of the team, they'd get some results
Back to top Go down
mickkkkkky

mickkkkkky

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 6:42 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

that would've been pure brown nosing, considering I never played last season!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 7:01 pm

mickkkkkky wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

what?
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 12:54 am

mickkkkkky wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

Interesting comment Mick. Number of players who started and/or features more than you last season? Only five. Stats have a way of biting back.
Back to top Go down
mickkkkkky

mickkkkkky

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 8:18 pm

CSKA Mod wrote:
mickkkkkky wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

Interesting comment Mick. Number of players who started and/or features more than you last season? Only five. Stats have a way of biting back.

I might have known you'd be keeping the stats at hand! Smile it was only intended as a joke, but correct, i did feature in a fair few games last season. However, whilst I may have 'featured', it never really feels like you've played when you come on late or go off early. i dont think i'll have clocked up anywhere near as many minutes as others - my own choice at the end of the day, so I'm not having a moan at anyone, just saying. I was maybe too unselfish, in my humble opinion. Others may feel I was too greedy. c'est la vie
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 11:23 pm

mickkkkkky wrote:
CSKA Mod wrote:
mickkkkkky wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

I might have known you'd be keeping the stats at hand! Smile it was only intended as a joke, but correct, i did feature in a fair few games last season. However, whilst I may have 'featured', it never really feels like you've played when you come on late or go off early. i dont think i'll have clocked up anywhere near as many minutes as others - my own choice at the end of the day, so I'm not having a moan at anyone, just saying. I was maybe too unselfish, in my humble opinion. Others may feel I was too greedy. c'est la vie

Very true. Your mins per game was much lower than the others. I knew it was meant in jest.
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 3:17 pm

I'm liking CFA, i think they will personally be top of the league, closely followed by North Kilworth Ressys. Sam for kilworth is lethal infront of goal and will score a lot more before the season is up! I think our team (Wigston Fields) will finish mid table. Started the season strongly and looking promising, but a run of bad results has cost us a little. Slipping down to table, but still playing good football. It's nice to see Countesthorpe getting their first point, so hopefully that will give them a boost. Looking at some of peoples posts, whats everyone elses team of players of the season so far?
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 3:24 pm

Agree with that, I wouldn't mind going to see the kilworth vs cfa game when it's on. That'll be a good one. Erm player of the season this far for us probabaly mark Allen. 6 goals and 6 assists in 9 games isn't a bad return for a centre midfielder. Especially in a team of mixed ability, we look a stronger and better team going forward when he has played. Shinnig quality, dangerous attacking and can pick a pass. Others might be dan McDonald in goal, when he has played has been solid, great shot stopper (best in the Division when he's not injured) mark Norman amazing defender, covered him from a right back to a centre back and in his first season ther has been solid and consistent.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Agree with that, I wouldn't mind going to see the kilworth vs cfa game when it's on. That'll be a good one. Erm player of the season this far for us probabaly mark Allen. 6 goals and 6 assists in 9 games isn't a bad return for a centre midfielder. Especially in a team of mixed ability, we look a stronger and better team going forward when he has played. Shinnig quality, dangerous attacking and can pick a pass. Others might be dan McDonald in goal, when he has played has been solid, great shot stopper (best in the Division when he's not injured) mark Norman amazing defender, covered him from a right back to a centre back and in his first season ther has been solid and consistent.

You aint voting for yourself are you jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 3:28 pm

Ha ha nah, I'd be the only one if I did. That's not me, that's my brother. Can see the confusion though ha ha
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 7:56 pm

Dan1117 wrote:
I'm liking CFA, i think they will personally be top of the league, closely followed by North Kilworth Ressys. Sam for kilworth is lethal infront of goal and will score a lot more before the season is up! I think our team (Wigston Fields) will finish mid table. Started the season strongly and looking promising, but a run of bad results has cost us a little. Slipping down to table, but still playing good football. It's nice to see Countesthorpe getting their first point, so hopefully that will give them a boost. Looking at some of peoples posts, whats everyone elses team of players of the season so far?

We have been too inconsistent and not kept the intensity up of the Carnabys game against opposition we should have buried, the FL game being the obvious one. Our chance to goal ratio is poor, if we had finished more (myself being probably the biggest chance misser) our confidence would have been higher and we would have relaxed in games rather than panic and give silly goals away.
Our best performances have always been against the top opposition as we up our game mentality.
I feel James Field has put performances in week in week out across all positions he has been asked to fill, and has the commitment and desire to get the team going!
Back to top Go down
hardtokill2012

hardtokill2012

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 1:48 pm

any from div 7 fancy a game this week as we aint got a game for two weeks
and the lads want a game off footy will go halfs on pitch fees and ref pm me cheeers leigh from the harrow
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 6:34 pm

You have blaby in the league this Sunday mate
Back to top Go down
theheff

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 7:05 pm

We (CSKA sporting) haven't got a game for the next 3 weeks. Can't really understand why , I understand next week is a cup week but this week and the week after next Atleast 1 team both times we haven't played at all, friar lane first week, carnaby's third week, look to be available.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 7:32 pm

We have requested a free week on 9th, but have no game 2nd or 16th. Sure something will get sorted, else we won't get a game till 23rd Dec, if that's not showed/frozen off. Think James is doing amendments for 2nd Dec tonight though, very few of us in div 7 left in the vase so bet a couple if games will be arranged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 league standings   Division 7 league standings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 7 league standings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next