Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The new Division 6

Go down 
+15
tulip
SamEvans
hotshot66
PEEWEE
Alliance Journo
Old Iron
dave ash
NKBomber
Ramley_LBFC
shawry1984
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Stroller
Fishandchips
Hairy Hebrew!
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 10:58 am

New Div 6.............

AFC Royal Oak
Clarendon Park Rangers (FC Komrska)
FC Kibworth
Friar Lane
Harborough Hotshots
Little Bowden
NPE
Pollard Crusaders (E FC )
The Firs Old Boys
The Wheel
White Eagles

First Season in this division after a dramatic fall after our first year in the alliance. Whats everyones opinion?
Who are the stand out teams to look for? Who could struggle?

Ive heard mixed things about firs old boys, are they black dog? are they last years aylestone?
Heard Little Bowden meant to be pretty decent and friar lane will be ones to watch
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 11:28 am

From the teams i know......

Komrska - are a good footballing side, better than last years relegation showed

Kibworth - have a lively strike force, aging a bit at the back, were going well last year until the wheels fell off late on

Hotshots - Some decent players, add some consistancy and cut out the silly red cards they could do well

Little Bowden - good Re-building season last year, if they keep hold of Barby up top will score plenty with a few additions could be one to watch.

EFC - If they still have Kyle and Reece not to be taken likely, good set of lads, were disapointed last year and looking to re-group, i'm sure they'll bounce back this season if they get a bit of confidence.

The Wheel - from our games against them last year i'd expect them to struggle, managed just one shot in the two games against us, but that said they didn't conceed too many and picked up points from somewhere
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 11:43 am

Firs OB are ex-Black Dog lads
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 12:23 pm

I think friar lane look like they've got a set up similar to oadby owls. So will have plenty of youth. Time will tell but very much looking forward to the new season
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 12:33 pm

Little Bowden - A good side, expect them to do well if Simon Barby stays.

Hotshots - Very good team, they COULD do well this year.

Kibworth - Tale of two halves they started well, finished terribly. We beat them 4-1 at the end of the season.

NPE - Don't let the fact they are from New Parks scare you, they are a great bunch who will compete for the title this season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 2:04 pm

not everyone from new parks is a nasty sod.....you can get idiots wherever you live.
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 5:18 pm

well said hellboy
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 7:21 pm

FC Kibworth - When they settle into a game they are a great side but when they are up against it they become a very dirty team.

Harborough Hotshots - I agree with Fish, if they cut out the stupid red cards they will do well. They had a strong start and finish to season but in the middle they were in a bad way.

Little Bowden - Top for 5 months last season, tailed off towards the end of the season due to a big confidence knock from 15 point deduction from resignations but will push for promotion next year.

NPE - Very strong, vey solid at the back. They struggle for goals from what I remember, so if they bring someone in there then they will be pushing for the title.

Not too sure about the rest!
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
NKBomber

NKBomber

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:33 am

Little Bowden - Top for 5 months last season, tailed off towards the end of the season due to a big confidence knock from 15 point deduction from resignations but will push for promotion next year.

Not sure you can blame the 15 point deduction for your blip at the back end of the season. i think everyone of the top 3/4 must have lost a similar amount of points but still carried on.

Think you will do well this year if you show the consistancy you did over the first half of the season.

Also think hotshots will do well. cant comment on the new teams
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm

Stroller wrote:

Didnt Black Dog then become The Wheel
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:20 am

Correct Dave
Back to top Go down
Old Iron

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

dave ash wrote:
Stroller wrote:

Hi Dave,
What you up to...still turning out?

I never sorted anything out after West End folded, but might be on the look out fr this season so keep me posted if anything's going on.

Cheers
Cockney Alex
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

Old Iron wrote:
dave ash wrote:
Stroller wrote:

Hi Dave,
What you up to...still turning out?

I never sorted anything out after West End folded, but might be on the look out fr this season so keep me posted if anything's going on.

Cheers
Cockney Alex

Just waiting to see if anyone out there wants an aging goalkeeper (Pez) and an even older centre midfield (me).

Will keep in touch when we are sorted.
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:27 pm

Kibworth FC, the signings they've got coming are ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:30 pm

What do you mean by ridiculous??
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
NKBomber

NKBomber

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm

Must mean younger than their 90 year old defence!!
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 10:55 pm

Couple Kirby Muxloe lads, one lad who played in Div 3 for Foxes, couple ex Kauto/Willows
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 6:21 pm

interesting to see how many of them want to travel the best part of an hour to a home game every few weeks
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm

Moving grounds...
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

To Kibworth?
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:05 pm

I don't think Kibworth will be playing in Kibworth next season, there aren't any pitches spare! Interesting to see where they play though. Kibworth will be a good team though this season. Bowden could be good too if they can just hold on to some early season momentum. Hotshots could possibly be in the title race. And I expect Friar Lane to be a good outfit too! NPE are a good bunch of lads too and have every chance of going all the way if they can just improve their goal difference a bit!
Back to top Go down
tulip

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 12:47 pm

NKBomber wrote:
To Kibworth?
no,to western park
Back to top Go down
wheel1

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:29 am

dave ash wrote:
Stroller wrote:

The black dog did become the wheel but one of the lads last season wanted to start his own team with his brother there has only been 2 wheel lads left to join the firs so the wheel is still the original lads from last season with a few added lads Very Happy Very Happy. i know iam bound to say this but i think we will be challenging for the title this season we got off to abit of a rubbish start last season and never really recovered plus we chucked no end of games away from really positive positions but thats all being sorted over pre season and with the few new lads we have managed to get signed on things are looking good for us Very Happy needless to say i for one am looking forward to getting the season up and running.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:53 am

fc kibworth to win minimum two trophies, they have some quality coming in definitely
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:56 am

I know a few lads going to Kibworth, will be a force trust me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 12:25 pm

Division 6 is so full of pothunters this year...............it doesn't bare thinking about..
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:09 pm

Oooo hell boy that wud be just our luck. Leaving last years joke of div 3 to div 6 full of hunters :$
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:25 pm

SAFF LOUNGE DRAW WITH ROYAL OAK IN CUP, YET LOUNGE GO DIV 3 AND ROYAL OAK DROP TO DIV 6, TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:01 pm

We did only get4 points all season, losing key players in process
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

Plus I heard ur boys have got some quality in this summer. That game was way back before.xmas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new Division 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Division 6   The new Division 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Division 6
Page 1 of 1