Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LFC for Life !!

Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 2:46 pm

Looking forward to an exciting second half to the season in Div 6.
4-5 teams challanging for title, which could go down to last match & maybe even goal difference..!!

Dukla ? V ? Inter Mivan
Not sure what to say on this one, lost to them at home. No disrespect to any side but these are the games that have caused us problems this season, mid to bottom of the table teams with little to lose raising their games. Should have all team available and hoping for a positive result.

Global 5 V 1 Hat & Beaver
Only one winner i'm afraid, but if H&B get any kind of result it would make relagation fight interesting.

Little Bowden 2 V 1 Red Admiral
Probably the one of the fixtures of the w.end (10th V 11th). Likely to have major impact on each respective chance of staying in division. Going win home win, just.

Royalist 3 - 3 LKS
The game of the weekend in my opinion (3rd V 6th). Two strong teams, Royalist seem to be on a run and are contenders for title (games in hand puts them top), and home advantage may prove decisive. LKS defence will need to be on top form, but last weeks performance against us should give a boost even though a loss. Tricky one and could go either way, but going for entertaining draw.

Birstall 2 V Alyestone 4
Another good game to look forward to. Birstall starting to look like a stronger & better side but to score 4 away from home and not win, shows frailties in defence. Aylestone are strong contenders for the title scoring lots. Looking at an away win but hoping and a little confident that birstall may take something away from the game. No pressure Aylestone ..lol...

Title contenders (my opinion only) Aylestone, Royalist, Oak and Mivan. Eagles have only played 8 league matches but have lost 2 in that period, they.ll have to go on some run to get back into contension but not impossible. Oak are for me the strogest team in this league and my favourites for title, only my opinion but we have played all teams in division. But again only played 9 means maybe fixture congestion may proove an issue. Some big games over the next 2 months, probably the most competetive division out the 7.

Goodluck to Oak & Eagles in cup matches, really unlucky last week both teams, should be proud of your performances.

SAUREZ IS KING ..!!

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 3:18 pm

like to see oak win it this time personally....no diss to other teams.

Suarez is an annoying ugly git.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 5:15 pm

Dukla 2 - 4 Inter Mivan
Inter back in form and expect them to be too much for Dukla!

Global 3-1 Hat & Beaver
Global to bounce back after last weeks battering! Hat & beaver haven't played for a bit and will be tough for them this week Sad

Little Bowden 2-2 Red Admiral
Battle at the bottom I think will cancel each other out and a score draw! Admiral only seem to pick em selves up against top teams and if their at home!

Royalist 5-3 LKS
I just think Royalist strike force will be too much for LKS. I hope not but that Rob Barnett lad is ridiculously too good for this division! Hope LKS can pull it out the bag though!

Birstall 3-2 Aylestone
Think Birstall are due a good win against a top side! With their new couple of players bedding in can see them being a bit more of a threat going forward!

Think title is still wide wide open! Mivan, Aylestone, Royalist, Oak and Eagles are all still within a shout! Mivan were my tip at the start and are in pole position and have a very solid spine to their side! Not played Aylestone so can't really comment although I have been told they have most of there wins against the bottom sides! Royalist strike force is too good a
But have dropped the odd points here and there! Still to play Oak though and could be a massive game determining title! Eagles have a massive backlog of games but they have some lads coming back over Easter which will give them a big boost! Us (Oak) suffered a big loss in county semi last week and was their for the taking! I hope the lads can bounce back and keep up our good season! We are looking at the next two weeks to be cup games and then can get back to league matters but will be massively playing catch up!

Ps I was just starting to like you till you started with that Suarez poor :p the mans a bell! Smile
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 9:11 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Dukla 2 - 4 Inter Mivan
Inter back in form and expect them to be too much for Dukla!

Global 3-1 Hat & Beaver
Global to bounce back after last weeks battering! Hat & beaver haven't played for a bit and will be tough for them this week Sad

Little Bowden 2-2 Red Admiral
Battle at the bottom I think will cancel each other out and a score draw! Admiral only seem to pick em selves up against top teams and if their at home!

Royalist 5-3 LKS
I just think Royalist strike force will be too much for LKS. I hope not but that Rob Barnett lad is ridiculously too good for this division! Hope LKS can pull it out the bag though!

Birstall 3-2 Aylestone
Think Birstall are due a good win against a top side! With their new couple of players bedding in can see them being a bit more of a threat going forward!

Think title is still wide wide open! Mivan, Aylestone, Royalist, Oak and Eagles are all still within a shout! Mivan were my tip at the start and are in pole position and have a very solid spine to their side! Not played Aylestone so can't really comment although I have been told they have most of there wins against the bottom sides! Royalist strike force is too good a
But have dropped the odd points here and there! Still to play Oak though and could be a massive game determining title! Eagles have a massive backlog of games but they have some lads coming back over Easter which will give them a big boost! Us (Oak) suffered a big loss in county semi last week and was their for the taking! I hope the lads can bounce back and keep up our good season! We are looking at the next two weeks to be cup games and then can get back to league matters but will be massively playing catch up!

Ps I was just starting to like you till you started with that Suarez poor :p the mans a bell! Smile

... how are you hairy... really unlucky last week mate (two big players missing from any team will struggle a little). Fixture pileup likely to play big part this season. By the time you play your next league game in 3 weeks(your 9th game), we probably have played 15 and playing our 16th on same day.

and what this ... you dont like Suarez ...lol... in honesty 99% of non liverpool supporters are the same. The lads on a different level compared with our team (barring Gerrard), and to be honest i like the fact that he tells the truth (not the racist comment, thats uncalled for in any circumstance) but about the diving. Hope you like me now ...lol...
Good luck this weekend Hairy .. !!

SAUREZ IS KING ... !! Wink
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 9:23 am

Hellboy wrote:
like to see oak win it this time personally....no diss to other teams.

Suarez is an annoying ugly git.

Alright Hellboy ..!! Oak are my favourites too (on the basis i cant say Mivan...lol...).
I.m getting a feeling that nobody likes Saurez ..lol.. not sure about the ugly, that is your view and not sure you should be looking at him like that though ..lol...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:13 am

Pirahna nuff said, i wouldn't want him anywhere near my bits. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 12:20 pm

Hey up not bad pal! Still wounded the ball getting stuck in the bar steward mud yard off the goal line! Wudda made it 4-3 Sad they were a good good side though and would definitely compete maybe div 3 of our league!
Toto was a massive miss for us this week but suspension has been served and will be back this week hopefully!
22 league games aint there? Atleast we will know a total we have to get to! Would rather have the points on the board though!
Suarez is one Handsome guy! I like his beautiful hook shaped hooter!
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 3:03 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Hey up not bad pal! Still wounded the ball getting stuck in the bar steward mud yard off the goal line! Wudda made it 4-3 Sad they were a good good side though and would definitely compete maybe div 3 of our league!
Toto was a massive miss for us this week but suspension has been served and will be back this week hopefully!
22 league games aint there? Atleast we will know a total we have to get to! Would rather have the points on the board though!
Suarez is one Handsome guy! I like his beautiful hook shaped hooter!

... take the positives mate, if they are div 3 team then it at least makes you one too (considering your missing players).

and you forgot about Saurez's fish webbed ears ..lol... !!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 4:22 pm

Dukla 3 - 3 Inter Mivan

Dukla stole a surprise victory the last two these met and I think they could take points off Mivan again, two games in a row now Mivan have had victories that have 'supposedly' flattered them (Birstall and LKS) Razz maybe 3rd time lucky for the chasing pack!

Global 5-2 Hat & Beaver

Comfortable for Global I'd say, destroyed Bowden last week and think they will do the same to Beaver.

Little Bowden 1-2 Red Admiral

Only see one result here and that's an Admiral win, depends how Bowden respond from their hammering by Global.. have players left? Problems in the camp? Who knows?

Royalist 6-3 LKS

This would be my first fixture on the goals galore coupon! Royalist have bags of them but have a track record of conceding too. LKS beat them last time out though but simply going on results (as we've played neither yet!) I'm predicting a Royalist win.

Birstall 2-2 Aylestone

Can't seem to work Aylestone out at the moment, lost to FCCOL but beat Dukla 4-1... should be an interesting game nonetheless.

Pretty tough still predicting fixtures considering we haven't played 5 of the 10 teams listed!! In terms of the title chase, I'd agree with the general concensus that it will be between ourselves, Oak, Mivan, Royalist and Aylestone. As we've seen so far this season, the momentum has swung back and forth week by week, we were miles ahead to start with, then Aylestone took over, then they were pushed aside by Oak and Royalist and now Mivan have capitalised on numerous teams cup runs to build a steady gap at the top. In three words: it's a mess! Personally, I think Aylestone won't have enough to stay with the leading pack. Royalist have the Barnett-Hiron combo which is guaranteed goals but a weak defence could cost them points. Mivan will have one of the least hectic run ins and already have the points on the board, a massive bonus! For me, Oak have always been the favourites, a large squad and experience, only the fixture pile up could hinder them. As for ourselves, who knows, we still have 14 games and 42 points to play for! Perhaps the fixture pile up could help us... players returning from Uni at easter and maybe we could finally gain some momentum! With no disrespect either, in the league, in all the games we have dropped points in (Oak, Mivan, Birstall, Aylestone) we were winning at some stage (3-0, 3-1, 3-2, 1-0) yet still never closed the games out so we could quite easily be better off than we are at the moment! All of those games were away by the way and we have a strong home run in which could favour us too as our home form seems to be better than our away form.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League   Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 - Predictions & Who will win the League
Page 1 of 1