Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cups ?

Go down 
+37
allroads1
karljackoLKS
BUSFC Zack
Fishandchips
Aussie Owl
michael
Hairy Hebrew!
Joey Barton
Bucko
mowmacre fc
FEAR_FUFC
scottyh
Jenko
allen654
funtime frankie
Dodgy
Fccol
Huncote#9
friarlane11
norty14
whiteeagles
Kilworthsunday
dezza
Sparta3
Gordon
Capello
CSKA17
Paul Daniels
rocket ledge
Hellboy
Widds
ginner
Polska legend II
FC POCHIN
tysmith c.n.f.c
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

County Cups ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm

Why don't you lot stop moaning?
You have head a couple of years pothunting now things are getting harder you want to cry?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 9:49 pm

because if we didn't moan it would get boring.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 6:08 am

Hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 7:57 am

Hellboy wrote:
Hypocrites.

Que?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 9:26 am

Remember there are 5 County Competitions and we have 8 divisions.

We have suggested that, this season, our teams are placed as follows

Sunday Premier Cup - Premier division teams
Sunday Intermediate Cup - D1 teams
Sunday Shield - D2 and D3 teams
Sunday Trophy - D4 and D5 teams
Sunday Vase - D6 and D7 teams

There is a Preliminary Round for County Competitions this weekend. No Alliance teams are involved. The draw for Round 1 should follow - there is a Competitions Meeting on 20 September.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 9:32 am

seems logical
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 9:48 am

can we have an extra competition - say - the Uplands Shield? - to give those sides who may otherwise miss out a chance of silverware...? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 10:08 am

Polska legend II wrote:
can we have an extra competition - say - the Uplands Shield? - to give those sides who may otherwise miss out a chance of silverware...? Laughing Laughing

That's not fair. We'd have no chance.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 10:43 am

Many a true word spoken in jest.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 10:52 am

Polska legend II wrote:

Haha now that's an idea!

to be honest, i Will admit, i want to win trophies or at least be in a competition we have a chance in. if i just wanted to turn up for a kickabout i would go to the park with mates for free. Anyone who starts a season and doesn't want to win something is quite simply a loser.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 10:54 am

and wanting to be a winner doesn't make me a pot hunter.

pot hunters are those that deliberately deceive and go in at a level lower than they should
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 11:33 am

Widds wrote:
and wanting to be a winner doesn't make me a pot hunter.

pot hunters are those that deliberately deceive and go in at a level lower than they should

You should know about that widds
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 11:40 am

plenty of trophies from various sports to show that's not true mate.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 11:41 am

one of lifes winners mate.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 11:42 am

I bet you were the one who took their ball home when they were losing at cuppies!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 11:49 am

Sparta3 wrote:
I bet you were the one who took their ball home when they were losing at cuppies!!

Haha Nah mate, love the game. Would play every day of the week. Just that if you are playing competitively, that's how it should be
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 11:59 am

First take the plank out of your own eye, it is right for me to feel this way about all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 12:02 pm

Widds wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

Haha Nah mate, love the game. Would play every day of the week. Just that if you are playing competitively, that's how it should be

What happens if/when you become uncompetitive in the prem? Do you leave? Fold?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 12:06 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Widds wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

What happens if/when you become uncompetitive in the prem? Do you leave? Fold?

no definitely not. Once you reach the prem you are there by rights and correctly in the relevant cups, and you are testing yourself against the best, that's a different challenge.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 12:07 pm

and i would start the season in the prem aiming to win it
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 12:29 pm

White men talk with forked tongues.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 1:54 pm

Hellboy wrote:
White men talk with forked tongues.

Not really bud, quite straight forward
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 2:39 pm

He that casts the first stone-n-all that jazz. Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 3:30 pm

oh you are too much for my little head today lol

i not understand!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 6:37 pm

Capello signs for NRI.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 7:11 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Capello signs for NRI.

it was offered!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 7:59 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Capello signs for NRI.

it was offered!

Has he burnt that bridge now?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:03 pm

that's entirely up to malc, not my area. Don't think any bridges were burnt at all, capello is a sound lad
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 9:14 pm

It was offered and me trying to show a bit of loyalty backfired i guess!
I spoke to malc only last week about it, NRI have got a very good squad at there disposal and didn't honestly see how i could of strengthened it.
Got a lot of time for NRI.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 9:41 pm

sign for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 10:28 am

Capello wrote:
It was offered and me trying to show a bit of loyalty backfired i guess!
I spoke to malc only last week about it, NRI have got a very good squad at there disposal and didn't honestly see how i could of strengthened it.
Got a lot of time for NRI.

not sure about that, your versatility and ability in few places would be very valuable to any team in this division
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 11:21 am

Sign up rita repulsa......cappello could be the waterboy, and his new name hydro hog.
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 2:02 am

I just hope we don't have to play Throops Sad
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 7:23 pm

Any news on the draw yet?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 9:24 pm

Looked earlier couldn't find it, heard its 2moro
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 10:15 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Looked earlier couldn't find it, heard its 2moro
Thanks for the info Mark!
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 3:50 pm

any news yet?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 3:54 pm

They certainly like dragging it out!!

The draw was done on Friday I'm lead to believe
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 4:12 pm

Addies FC from the LSL the side to avoid in the Sunday Intermediate Cup.

I can confirm that pretty much the old Scraptoft Garage team play for them and have currently won 2 from 2 and scored 26 goals!!!
Back to top Go down
friarlane11

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 4:16 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Addies FC from the LSL the side to avoid in the Sunday Intermediate Cup.

I can confirm that pretty much the old Scraptoft Garage team play for them and have currently won 2 from 2 and scored 26 goals!!!

Addies depend on what team turns up. I know a bloke who plays for them and they vary from week to week. They've won 23-0, and lost 3-2 to two different teams who were of a very similar standard. It's completely unpredictable on who you'll be up against
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cups ?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next