Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cups ?

Go down 
+37
allroads1
karljackoLKS
BUSFC Zack
Fishandchips
Aussie Owl
michael
Hairy Hebrew!
Joey Barton
Bucko
mowmacre fc
FEAR_FUFC
scottyh
Jenko
allen654
funtime frankie
Dodgy
Fccol
Huncote#9
friarlane11
norty14
whiteeagles
Kilworthsunday
dezza
Sparta3
Gordon
Capello
CSKA17
Paul Daniels
rocket ledge
Hellboy
Widds
ginner
Polska legend II
FC POCHIN
tysmith c.n.f.c
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

County Cups ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:13 pm

michael wrote:
anybody heard of cutting room 2010? which league are they in?

Melton League - Do not underestimate any team from this League
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:43 pm

is it the Melton league that has about two great teams each year, the rest are poor? I seem to remember a team beginning with M from their league that destroyed my old team years ago, had some lads that played county levels etc
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 6:40 pm

Widds wrote:
is it the Melton league that has about two great teams each year, the rest are poor? I seem to remember a team beginning with M from their league that destroyed my old team years ago, had some lads that played county levels etc

Melton ....United/Town/Rovers/Athletic.....?!?!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:35 pm

Haha nope....its a weird name....will come to me. Like muscelborough or something
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:36 pm

Barkestone Le Vale....flash of inspiration....granted doesnt begin with M
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:42 pm

Marlborough Western Rovers WIDDDS?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:44 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

That could be them actually...god knows!! lol
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:56 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:

they were from a league in Burton i think, got to the final of the shield last year
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:40 pm

can't believe some teams not bothered about county cup, its the best trophy to win. And only four games to the final i think
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:41 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
michael wrote:
anybody heard of cutting room 2010? which league are they in?

Melton League - Do not underestimate any team from this League

We played The Cutting Room in our final season in the Prem. At the time we were really struggling yet beat them 3-1. They kept asking us where we were in the league, and when we said bottom three they refused to believe it...!

Says a lot really, although I would agree no one should underestimate anyone at any level of football
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:43 pm

Widds wrote:
can't believe some teams not bothered about county cup, its the best trophy to win. And only four games to the final i think

I can't ever say I've been a huge fan but that might be something to do with our appalling record in it!

Saying that we got to the semis about 5 years ago, lost 7-5 (in normal time!!) although I was surprised how lax everything was - team sheets were not checked and we were told a few days later they (Stellamen) had had a few ringers in!

They played Leicester Accies in the final - Accies murdered them but lost on pens.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 10:19 pm

FC TOPPS?? ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT WHAT LEAGEU THEY ARE IN?

ALSO WOULD BE NICE TO SEE TEAMS THAT DONT HAVE A GAME AT ALL GO AND GIVE SUPPORT TO AN ALLIANCE TEAM IN THE CUP.

THAS JUST MY OPINION BUT SUPPORT YOUR OWN I SAY.

sorry about the caps
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 10:22 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:

ALSO WOULD BE NICE TO SEE TEAMS THAT DONT HAVE A GAME AT ALL GO AND GIVE SUPPORT TO AN ALLIANCE TEAM IN THE CUP.

sorry about the caps

i am buddy, we have a bye and a week off so im gonna go and support my mates side little bowden Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 10:35 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:

sorry about the caps

i am buddy, we have a bye and a week off so im gonna go and support my mates side little bowden Smile

good to know lads have an interest, although its a very low level it like supporting an english team in the chapmions league when your teams out, although ill never support man u lol
Back to top Go down
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 6:50 am

BUSFC Zack wrote:

sorry about the caps

They play in division 4 of the Hinckley League. Currently played two - won 1 (4-2 v Plough Inn Bruntingthorpe) and lost 1 (3-1 @ Holywell Athletic 2011). Also beat ATM Logistics 5-0 in a cup competition.
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 7:39 am

didn't realise hinckley league had that many divisions. Some very poor teams, would expect alliance teams to beat respective teams. Watch out for the keepers tho, very good at catching, must be them extra fingers
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 8:53 am

allroads1 wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:

sorry about the caps

They play in division 4 of the Hinckley League. Currently played two - won 1 (4-2 v Plough Inn Bruntingthorpe) and lost 1 (3-1 @ Holywell Athletic 2011). Also beat ATM Logistics 5-0 in a cup competition.

cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 10:05 am

Widds wrote:

totally agree widds
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 11:38 am

If you do not have a County game, standby for an Alliance game.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 11:56 am

Alright Gordon, when is it likely to be known if we have a game or not if you have a bye in the county cup, reason I ask is I've booked a holiday and if we don't have a game then I want to cancel it.
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 11:56 am

i think everyone in our division are playing in the sunday vase so we have got to have a week off
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 12:04 pm

If teams dont have a game in the county cup but dont want a week off can they not just organise a friendly?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 12:26 pm

rather stay in bed
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 12:28 pm

Widds wrote:
rather stay in bed

haha!! yeah, sick of going football with a hangover, should change kick off till the afternoon lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 1:46 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Alright Gordon, when is it likely to be known if we have a game or not if you have a bye in the county cup, reason I ask is I've booked a holiday and if we don't have a game then I want to cancel it.

Gordon is on holiday so James will obviously announce all fixture changes in due course. I would give until the weekend at least before we know anything
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 1:55 pm

Anyone know anything on Earl Shilton Town 2011?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 2:41 pm

Cheers Mark, better hang on a while longer then.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 8:00 pm

Widds wrote:
They play in the Newarke Sunday League
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 8:21 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
Widds wrote:
They play in the Newarke Sunday League

Ahh thanks Dennis....i was going through the memory banks, just remember them being in a very low county cup years ago and beating every team fairly comfortably up until at least the semi final, then i lost interest
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 8:27 am

BUSFC Zack wrote:
If teams dont have a game in the county cup but dont want a week off can they not just organise a friendly?
I suggest you make provisional arrangements.
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 4:53 am

FEAR_FUFC wrote:
Another disappointing draw for us, a 50-mile round trip to face Swannington FC in Coalville. Anyone have any information on these? They're top of the Charnwood Division Two with 18 points from eight games so far.

Seeing out the season and retaining our Premier Division status is our main priority this year, so we have very little interest in cup competitions.

Particularly, the farcical Arthur Moore Cup, which has seen us drawn against four fellow top-flight clubs and with little chance of progression serves only to fill up our fixture schedule and more importantly, add an unnecessary financial burden on our players for pitch and referee fees.

They've folded! So your playing Bye FC.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 6:59 pm

When will we know if we have a rearranged game next Sunday. We have a bye in the cup??
Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 12:06 am

phil_brown wrote:
FEAR_FUFC wrote:
Another disappointing draw for us, a 50-mile round trip to face Swannington FC in Coalville. Anyone have any information on these? They're top of the Charnwood Division Two with 18 points from eight games so far.

Seeing out the season and retaining our Premier Division status is our main priority this year, so we have very little interest in cup competitions.

Particularly, the farcical Arthur Moore Cup, which has seen us drawn against four fellow top-flight clubs and with little chance of progression serves only to fill up our fixture schedule and more importantly, add an unnecessary financial burden on our players for pitch and referee fees.

How do you know they have folded?
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 1:19 am

FEAR_FUFC wrote:
phil_brown wrote:
FEAR_FUFC wrote:

How do you know they have folded?

Because my team is in Charnwood Sunday League.
Back to top Go down
Cantona

Cantona

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:23 am

Had an email last night saying Swannington and Breedon have folded...

so Frolesworth and ourselves now have byes.

but are we likely to get a league fixture in its place?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:00 am

The charnwood redneck league......they all turn up chewing on a straw, big floppy stetsons, and bib and braces, the xmas do is line dancing in the barn to billy ray sirrus, maybe they should stick to doing that on Sunday mornings, instead of trying to play football, its like watching the beverley hillbillies for real, ya'll come back now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 1:12 pm

Any knowledge on FC Hob??
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 6:28 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
very tasty in tackle decent oppisition and beat birstall stanford 4-3 first game this season dont know what kind a team stanny had out but any team that beats stanny must be tough to play against
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 6:31 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:
very tasty in tackle decent oppisition and beat birstall stanford 4-3 first game this season dont know what kind a team stanny had out but any team that beats stanny must be tough to play against

won div 1 last season
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:57 pm

Bucko wrote:
Widds wrote:

totally agree widds

totally agree with the totally agree. Easily the best cup, final at Homes Park as well I do believe? Might of made that up.

Some decent teams in the Hinckley league but i'd fancy the alliance teams to make up the majority of the final few rounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County Cups ?   County Cups ? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cups ?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4