Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD Empty
PostSubject: FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD   FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 6:24 pm

i find it highly ammusing that referees can start threads directing abuse at teams so lets switch it up,
Our referee was very consistent in his decisions on sunday and made mistakes, expected as i make many and so does everybody that plays football i would say , Take into consideration our manager is a qualified referee and spends a good amount of time before our home games talking to the referee about poor . On sunday i was present when the referee was asked if he needed anything else before the game started he said no and swiftly applied his sunblock. The fact he took pleasure from stopping substitutions takeing place when he could see the outgoing player was in pain annoyed me. . Anyway it was a good game and all the best to Fosse .

Two 61s for the ref no doubt..
Back to top Go down
jpm

PostSubject: Re: FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD   FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 6:33 pm

We had the same ref a couple of years ago in mid december and he had sunglasses on
sent our manager off for saying if you took your sunglasses of mate you'd see its our throw in.

Editted by Moderator
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD   FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 7:15 pm

Although the substitutions debacle was annoying, my biggest problem was that I repeatedly asked him to give some sort of hand signal to tell us which way a throw or free kick had been given or to tell us that he was playing an advantage. He never did any of these things and clearly thought it was ok to referee a match in this way. Nevertheless I thought it was a very good game yesterday, and it's a big shame we are talking about this rather than some of the quality goals that were scored in the match.

Also, I don't believe 'The Card' is the ref! Surely not? A ref wouldn't come on a forum on a wind up would he?
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD   FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 7:16 pm

Ps. It was a 60 from me. Plus a bonus point for keeping Capello on the sidelines!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD   FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 7:17 pm

Point made and noted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD   FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOXES V FOSSE RE: THE CARD
Page 1 of 1