Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

fosse city

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fcpoplar

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 6:43 am

I'm manager of fc poplar would like to thanks to fosse city for the way they conducted themselves when our sides met in round 2 of the county cup, although they finally lost 2-1 they are a great set of lads and are a credit to the alliance league.. sorry it's late but again thanks for the game..
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: Re: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:01 am

That doesn't reflect very well for some people.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: Re: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 3:09 pm

haha good shout fosse trying to get school report for there fa hearing .
pitty u beat fosse beacuse azzuri will spank ya up the alliance
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: Re: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 6:47 pm

fcpoplar wrote:
I'm manager of fc poplar would like to thanks to fosse city for the way they conducted themselves when our sides met in round 2 of the county cup, although they finally lost 2-1 they are a great set of lads and are a credit to the alliance league.. sorry it's late but again thanks for the game..

Cheers for that mate. I have to say your lads deserved the win. You played some good stuff and I think we were expecting an easier game than we got. Azzurri will be a much tougher test in the next round though, beating them would be some achievement.

I do have a couple of questions for you...

Have they cut the grass on your pitch yet? That was bloody ridiculous!

After seeing your celebration after beating us, how would you celebrate if you actually went on to win the Cup? Razz
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: Re: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 6:51 pm

Wish you two would stop saying its going to be harder against us! Are you trying to motivate them or what?? We still have players out Injured or unavailable for that game aswell as some lads out on their works Xmas do's the night before haha couple of signings lined up though Wink
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: Re: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 7:00 pm

Dezza, I'm 100% sure you're a better team than us, from what I was told on the day of our game, they were at full strength for the first time this season and we were missing 4 or 5 important players. They play some nice football but no disrespect to Poplar I'd expect you to beat them with the quality you have. You might struggle if the grass is up over your ankles like it was for us. I'm sure it'll be a good game.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: Re: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 7:02 pm

Think we are at home anyway lol so that won't be a problem! Looking forward to the game!
Back to top Go down
fcpoplar

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: Re: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 11:55 pm

ha ha... grass was a joke and has been cut... we weren't expecting anything this season and still ain't .. were trying to rebuilt from last season where we had 8/9 players every week but now 16 and gradually getting better quality players.. don't know whats gone on in your league, but thought you were a great set of lads and the game was played in the right spirit... all the best with the remainder of the season... were under no illusions how difficult the game will be against azzuri but we'll try to make it as difficult as possible...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: Re: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:10 am

Aaah..you have come over to the dark side young poplar skywalker, are you ready to hang with the big boys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fosse city Empty
PostSubject: Re: fosse city   fosse city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fosse city
Page 1 of 1