Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Trinity Foxes - Friendlies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TFFC

Trinity Foxes - Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Foxes - Friendlies   Trinity Foxes - Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 8:15 am

We are looking at friendlies for the following dates to fill up our pre-season schedule, we have our pitch available, costs will need to be split.

Dates are:-

7th July
11th August - St Marks
18th August - Seaton

ideally looking to play teams division 3 and below we had enough getting spanked last season in div 2 and i couldn't face a pre-season of that torture aswell.

Drop me a PM or text me on 07837 267 260

Cheers

Ben

Last edited by TFFC on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorry

PostSubject: friendly   Trinity Foxes - Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 3:22 pm

Hi Ben,

We (Seaton) will play you on 18th August at your ground and split the costs. Where is your ground?

Cheers

Loz
Back to top Go down
TFFC

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Foxes - Friendlies   Trinity Foxes - Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 3:25 pm

Kirkby Road playing fields in Desford, not far from Bosworth College.

Can i mark you down as a yes

cheers

ben
Back to top Go down
Lorry

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Foxes - Friendlies   Trinity Foxes - Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 3:25 pm

Ben,

You can, we are a definite yes.

Loz.
Back to top Go down
TFFC

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Foxes - Friendlies   Trinity Foxes - Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 3:26 pm

Done and booked in
Back to top Go down
TFFC

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Foxes - Friendlies   Trinity Foxes - Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 4:04 pm

Just the 7th of July left now guys, then my work is done for the summer and over to the manager.

Let me know.

cheers Ben
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Foxes - Friendlies   Trinity Foxes - Friendlies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Foxes - Friendlies
Page 1 of 1