Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

division 5 what u think

Go down 
+28
Fieldy
Widds
Pete Mourinho
Hairy Hebrew!
LK_United
CSKA17
dan_mitchell_WRFC
NiffyA
2_Kingy
Jwithers
Gifford
Polingtons
Polska legend II
Bucko
Rajiv14
ShaNiO
CSKA Mod
rocket ledge
Sparta3
FC POCHIN
Outspoken
scottyh
Sneijder10
NUGENT.
the goalie
Hellboy
Dirk Jr
talbotkeeper
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

division 5 what u think Empty
PostSubject: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:03 pm

Division Five
Birstall Rangers
Clarendon Park Rangers
FC Pochin
Humberstone 2000
Huncote Sunday Reserves
LDA Spartans
Leicester Bharat Talbot
Mark J Rees
Monsell WMC
Niffy Rangers Reserves
Queniborough Park Rangers
Wigston Rangers
Back to top Go down
Dirk Jr

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:21 pm

pochins will be challengers next season realisticaly (not a biased opinion)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:36 pm

Looks like a brilliant division, on paper anyway, looks tough and very equal, so should be a very fair starting point.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 7:44 pm

Dirk Jr wrote:

No Chance!
Back to top Go down
Dirk Jr

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 8:16 pm

deep down you know it tom Wink
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 8:21 pm

Dirk Jr wrote:
deep down you know it tom Wink

so deep i cannot see it adam they are not very good son , dont go from bottom three barely escape relagation to challengers in 3months

not with the side you have now, i mean they get rid of you and then ask you back , can only mean one thing kid,, you work it out Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 9:29 pm

Dirk Jr wrote:
Haha funniest thing ive heard ever on this forum!!!!! all this hype over pochins, created by fc pochins themselfs!!!! im sure u will all go quiet around xmas time
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:27 am

LOL Adam u say the same every year!

Anything better than last year for me, there are some good teams with some very good players in this league. Ideally we wud like to challenge but u never no what a season throws at you.

Clearly some people know more than the club does about signing our players!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:32 am

i dont have a team in this league lads but i know m8 that plays 4 huncote res he reckons they will win this league got gd side he said
Back to top Go down
Outspoken

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:45 am

Sneijder10 wrote:

Anything better than last year for me, there are some good teams with some very good players in this league. Ideally we wud like to challenge but u never no what a season throws at you.

i think thats a fair estimation. altho must admit games i saw last year of urs u lot were shocking.

have to laugh going thru this forum every time pochins is mention the goalie pops up, surely this fella has his own team to think about???
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:56 am

I aint disagreeing and I'm sure the lads wudnt either outspoken. All we want to do is play, we've not had the best of times but as long as ppl enjoy their footy that's the main thing. Were no advance couriers or av players of that elk. Too many ppl forget its sunday mornings, meant to be a nobble
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:23 am

outspoken you are quite correct in what you say.
nobody connected with us has come on this forum hyping us up
because there is nothing to hype up,we have put together a squad which hopefully be more competitive
this season,our aim is to finish in the top half which won't be easy given the other teams in the division/
and we were shocking in the 2nd half of last season due to injuries and players leaving to join a certain club
who proceeded to win the league and cup double so perhaps the manager of that club should be coming on here thanking us for helping him do that instead of taking every oppotunity to slag us off
two words spring to mind "NO CLASS"
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:19 am

Sneijder10 wrote:

pothunter talk, its rife round these parts.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:21 am

FC POCHIN wrote:
because there is nothing to hype up,we have put together a squad which hopefully be more competitive
this season,our aim is to finish in the top half which won't be easy given the other teams in the division/
and we were shocking in the 2nd half of last season due to injuries and players leaving to join a certain club
who proceeded to win the league and cup double so perhaps the manager of that club should be coming on here thanking us for helping him do that instead of taking every oppotunity to slag us off

2nd from bottom... Laughing
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:09 am

gradually improving mate thanks!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:02 pm

Personal opinion but I think Pochin will be one of those sides that starts well and the new lads slowly lose interest and disappear.

Hopefully we don't have to play them early on!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:07 pm

weds august 29th fc pochin v lda Razz
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:21 pm

monsell working mens club, 2012/13 county cup, div5 and stokes cup winners
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 1:57 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

monsell working mens club, 2012/13 county cup, div5 and stokes cup winners

What do you know Ledge?
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:41 pm

quite a few of the old magpies who i played with a few years ago and they are mostly younger than me, including the main old boy jerome who could be signing from prem sports
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:38 pm

Hope LDA do well. Always enjoyed our games with them.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:03 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:

Only 1 player left second half of the season didnt they? me and Aaron were pretty early lol
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:56 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Only 1 player left second half of the season didnt they? me and Aaron were pretty early lol

same old same old
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:22 pm

We Clarendon Park Rangers signed 3 ex hurricanes players last season after they folded and went on a decent run we still have the same squad but are bringing in 3 more quality players to boost us a little as we thought we were in div 4 but now the league have moved us down hopefully we can have a strong season.....and a few decent games against LDA!

League looks pretty fair really and hopefully it'll be a great season!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 12:50 pm

Rajiv14 wrote:
We Clarendon Park Rangers signed 3 ex hurricanes players last season after they folded and went on a decent run we still have the same squad but are bringing in 3 more quality players to boost us a little as we thought we were in div 4 but now the league have moved us down hopefully we can have a strong season.....and a few decent games against LDA!

League looks pretty fair really and hopefully it'll be a great season!

Must admit mate i was impressed with u guys last season,well organised and played some good stuff would like to see you do well and i think you you will.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 1:06 pm

they had one of the best 2nd half of the season records of all AL clubs
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 2:20 pm

Sure did, were unlucky not to beat us in the 2nd fixture
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 3:00 pm

Lucky cross by u wernt it
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 3:01 pm

Haha i seen the keeper off the line so i went for it lol
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:54 pm

Ha ha I don't think we missed that many chances in a game ever. The surprised looks on your teams faces at the end that you guys won said it all. Will miss playing you guys actually, Always good games!

Hopefully these 3 new players can boost us even more but not so much that I spend the whole season on the bench ha!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 9:09 pm

Hahaha u battered us mate to be fair, gud luck this season pal great bunch at cpr.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 4:27 pm

Rajiv14 wrote:
Ha ha I don't think we missed that many chances in a game ever. The surprised looks on your teams faces at the end that you guys won said it all. Will miss playing you guys actually, Always good games!

Hopefully these 3 new players can boost us even more but not so much that I spend the whole season on the bench ha!

Maybe our last game of the season win over you decided our respective fates for this season. I was looking forward to playing you's once again in Division 4.
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 10:34 pm

CSKA Mod wrote:
Rajiv14 wrote:

Maybe our last game of the season win over you decided our respective fates for this season. I was looking forward to playing you's once again in Division 4.

Yeah games between us have always been close and was always good to play you guys. all the best for next season in div 4! may get you guys in a cup game!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:30 am

FC Pochins to finish top with room to spare, especially with the players people say they are bringing in.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:04 am

haha im not gonna bite
oops perhaps i have by posting this reply Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:08 pm

humberstone 2000 and Wigston Rangers will do well. Know nothing about Monsell WMC but suspect they will be up there as well
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:36 pm

Humbo and wigston aint very gud if u ask me mid table for both
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:50 pm

got good players though and - crucially - goalscorers who will get you 20 a season (or 40 in Gifford's case)
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:52 pm

humbo and monsell for me
if not humbo wigston or monsell bucko who do think will be up there
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:57 pm

They r very good going forward but also very poor at the back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: division 5 what u think   division 5 what u think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division 5 what u think
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next