Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

division 3 so far ???????????

Go down 
+9
Gifford
greeeedy
Kauto Stars Fc
Skeems
simplesimon
Polska legend II
A.McNulty
exact
ben 10
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ben 10

ben 10

division 3 so far ??????????? Empty
PostSubject: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:44 pm

so wat do u think ov this division and teams so far ???? Question
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:50 pm

Anstey, sorry Hoskins by a mile mate. Obviously Kauto (if they have all players available every week) Star & Garter and Leicester Foxes will all be hard to beat. Outside bets for promotion - Beaumont (why hasn't anybody mentioned them yet?) and a resurgent Sporting Wigston if Saunders & Williams stay fit. Did I miss anyone - sorry Humbo, I missed you on purpose!
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:06 pm

2 b fair i dont think anyone as mentioned them (beaumont) coz , and i might b wrong here but dont think they have played anyone like the "big" teams so nothing really 2 say Laughing lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:19 pm

Weve been poor so far this season, also been suprised by the quality of some of the teams, blatantly should be in a higher division than 3!
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:31 pm

BUT THEY HAVE BIN PUT IN DIVISION 3 END OV , NOTHIN U CAN DO BUT GET ON WITH IT and iam sure there r teams in division 3 that u think dont stand a chance well i say give the lads a chance and i think there r gunna b some surprisin results !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:34 pm

I think its over....Hoskins won it, everyone playing for second...sad state of affairs...
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:35 pm

Beaumont certainly the surprise package at the moment. And don't write off Trinderbox
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:01 am

New Road Inn wrote:
I think its over....Hoskins won it, everyone playing for second...sad state of affairs...
another who just jumps on the bandwagon!! you seem to forget the ilnickis were in the prem with oadby less than 5 years ago, get over it son and get on with the bloody football. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:05 am

Have to say FC Hoskins are the favourites to win it with Trinderbox 2nd and Star & Garter looking at 3rd.

Beaumont United have started brilliantly and have taken many by surprise and Sporting Wigston and Leicester Foxes are in with a shout of the top 3.
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:52 am

weve been absolutly murdered by hoskins but u dont see us complaining, there a good team but they are in divison 3 so what is the point moining about it on here, u think the league just gonna pull them out and put them higher? are aim is a cup now as were struggling to get teams out at the min but when were pulling our full team out we can defo challenge for somthing, not saying that were giving up on the league as theres only 5 games gone but its a uphill battle from now.
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:12 am

i saw the game kauto and it was obvious you were really understrength( midweek nightmare )i would think youll put that down to a one off you have some real quality ala saunty and verrall think you will be in the mix
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:17 am

exact wrote:
Anstey, sorry Hoskins by a mile mate. Obviously Kauto (if they have all players available every week) Star & Garter and Leicester Foxes will all be hard to beat. Outside bets for promotion - Beaumont (why hasn't anybody mentioned them yet?) and a resurgent Sporting Wigston if Saunders & Williams stay fit. Did I miss anyone - sorry Humbo, I missed you on purpose!

why have u not mentioned trinderbox its between them and hoskins who are going to be 1st and 2nd without a shadow of a doubt probs hoskins top trinderbox second no one else in that league is good enough to beat them only my opinion but i feel very stronglly bout it
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:12 pm

Trinderbox - nah, I don't think so - overrated!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 4:30 pm

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
weve been absolutly murdered by hoskins but u dont see us complaining, there a good team but they are in divison 3 so what is the point moining about it on here, u think the league just gonna pull them out and put them higher? are aim is a cup now as were struggling to get teams out at the min but when were pulling our full team out we can defo challenge for somthing, not saying that were giving up on the league as theres only 5 games gone but its a uphill battle from now.

Great post and a refreshing change!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 4:30 pm

exact wrote:

Can't argue with their results though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

simplesimon wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
another who just jumps on the bandwagon!! you seem to forget the ilnickis were in the prem with oadby less than 5 years ago, get over it son and get on with the bloody football. Rolling Eyes

Haha - took two casts but finally got a bite!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm

It all went wrong for the Ilnickis when they joined Polska! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 9:31 pm

exact wrote:

are u for real they been spanking teams look good doing it too nailed on for second in my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:42 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
It all went wrong for the Ilnickis when they joined Polska! Very Happy

All went wrong for New Road when they joined us!! Just kidding, couldnt live without my fave migrants!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 9:20 am

hoskins will win the league and trinderbox will come second beaumont could squeeze 3rd as for us relegation if we dont start playing soon
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 10:42 am

Can't see relegation for you chaps really - too many decent players. You gotta start playing soon though!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 10:44 am

to be fair we played well against Kauto and Star and Garter lost both by one goal on another day could of won both struggling to put a full strength team out at the minute
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie

PostSubject: Trinderbox in div 3   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:51 pm

"Exact"....dont know who u r or who u play for, but i hope u come up against trinderbox this season...u think we r overated? we will be above at least half the teams u have listed by the end of the season. Im backing us to beat hoskins at home aswell to bust div 3 wide open again!! Its a tough league, but im sure we will be top 3...if not top 2....if not top 1...but hoskins took a big 3 points off us teh other week, and we may need someone to do us a favour against them
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:02 pm

exact wrote:

When we get a full side out we will give the majority of sides in the league a good game, we are not just a 2 man team. Nath Williams has only played 1 and a half games this season and we lost 1 of them! We are a TEAM and i think we showed that against Hoskins when we had a bare 11 and all gave 110%, Nath Williams refused to come on this game.
I fully expect us to finish around mid-table, we would be happy with this after promotion last year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

we (hoskins) have played well as a team thats why we are top and looking good but pls people we havnt won the league 19 league games left we had 6 players out sunday this could happen every week/game anything could happen, my oponion that trinderbox and foxes and kauto with ourselfs will be the top 4 think star garter will find it hard to get points agianst those 4
looking forward to our games agianst foxes and trinderbox game with both teams knowing can beat each other going to be an end to end battle
no one right kauto off defo missing players against us and we punished that .
as for beaumont will not comment untill they have played either kauto trinder foxes us
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 8:36 pm

Gifford wrote:
to be fair we played well against Kauto and Star and Garter lost both by one goal on another day could of won both struggling to put a full strength team out at the minute

Have to fully agree with you mate you played well against us and with a different ref it maybe would have been a reverse score but keep your heads up your in the same boat as us now looking for a good cup run....just got to come up with a game plan to beat hoskins!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 1:05 am

having played beaumont already this season i would say they have been the most impressive team we have come up against. play some very good football and like to play on the deck with 2 very good front men. they'll be a team that kud take points off the top few
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 10:52 am

[quote="Kauto Stars Fc"]
Gifford wrote:

Have to fully agree with you mate you played well against us and with a different ref it maybe would have been a reverse score but keep your heads up your in the same boat as us now looking for a good cup run....just got to come up with a game plan to beat hoskins!!!! [/quote]

score more than us could be a good plan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: division 3 so far ???????????   division 3 so far ??????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division 3 so far ???????????
Page 1 of 1