Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

December/January Team of the Month

Go down 
+18
S&G11
Sparta3
Gifford
mermick
sgoodman
Kylinhio
Polska legend II
Widds
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
LoneRanger38
Pete Mourinho
rocket ledge
Fishandchips
Aussie Owl
Joey Barton
Capello
spartamoshdock
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 2:32 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
Every team was given a match ball at the start of the season.

And that was a very nice gesture.....doesn't make me feel like this decision is the correct one in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 2:39 pm

Anyway.... Well done S&G!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 3:15 pm

sgoodman wrote:
Everyone will always have different opinions on who should win team of the month but i don't think you can accuse the league of favouritism about their selection. Advance went a whole season unbeaten in the league, retained the county cup and only lost in the 2 league cup finals to Scraptoft Garage. They didn't win team of the month at any point in the season though!.

Now it has been said that teams don't need to be undefeated to be considered, then personally i think some of the teams that struggle week in,week out and win their 1st game for example, should be in the running. Maybe teams that end a long undefeated run etc

Totally agree with this post, brilliantly put...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 3:55 pm

sgoodman wrote:
Everyone will always have different opinions on who should win team of the month but i don't think you can accuse the league of favouritism about their selection. Advance went a whole season unbeaten in the league, retained the county cup and only lost in the 2 league cup finals to Scraptoft Garage. They didn't win team of the month at any point in the season though!.

Now it has been said that teams don't need to be undefeated to be considered, then personally i think some of the teams that struggle week in,week out and win their 1st game for example, should be in the running. Maybe teams that end a long undefeated run etc

They didn't need to win it, they wre getting everything else anyway, and it would have looked even worse than it does.
We all know Advance are one of the blue eyed boys anyway, and thats not coming from me, thats what a lot of people say, from all different teams.
This has already been said in previous posts, you've just worded it differently, i wouldn't say your post is brilliant, it just reiterates whats been said.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 4:52 pm

advance are treated no more favourably than anyone else. i remember the well they were deducted points for inadvertently fielding an unsigned player which eventually cost them the league title
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 5:03 pm

And so they should be deducted points for playing unsigned persons, thats neither here nor there, i'm talking about them being the blue eyed boys, even members of the committee have commented that they AC can do no wrong, in the eyes of the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 6:00 pm

rubbish i'm afraid Hellboy, no one on the committee thinks that and I don't know why they would. all clubs are treated equally, everyone gets fined for the same offences and no one gets special treatment. if advance are indeed the 'blue eyes boys' then at what point and by what example do they get treated in this way? Now, if you are saying that the alliance are proud that advance have flown the alliance flag over the rest of the county for years and years then, yes, who wouldn't be proud of that representation for our league but I have never seen or experienced any other bias
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 6:16 pm

Don't shoot the messenger, YES somebody did say this to me, and YES they are a member of the committee, so please dont say its rubbish, you weren't there, the conversation was between me and this person, i do not tell lies, and i would not have said it if it was not true, you are stating that no one on the committee thinks it, but unless you are standing next to every member all of the time, even when they are going round a fooball pitch talking to folk, then i suggest you cannot speak for every single person on their behalf, i'm not talking about at one of the meetings, i'm talking about a personal chat, which took place between me and this member, you were not there.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 6:28 pm

Haha quality, i know a member or two of the comitee that maybe feel the same way.. Also overheard mark himself having a cobversation about advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 7:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Don't shoot the messenger, YES somebody did say this to me, and YES they are a member of the committee, so please dont say its rubbish, you weren't there, the conversation was between me and this person, i do not tell lies, and i would not have said it if it was not true, you are stating that no one on the committee thinks it, but unless you are standing next to every member all of the time, even when they are going round a fooball pitch talking to folk, then i suggest you cannot speak for every single person on their behalf, i'm not talking about at one of the meetings, i'm talking about a personal chat, which took place between me and this member, you were not there.

granted, i accept there are conversations that go on that are not at meetings, but what I am getting is that how do you or these people mean that advance are 'blue eyed boys and can do no wrong?' As they have been punished just like every other club would have been for breaking a rule over the years, there is no other basis for anyone to say that, because there is no other evidence to support this. And unless it was for an offence that they got away with (which they never have) I go back to the assertion that it is rubbish!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm

Capello wrote:
Haha quality, i know a member or two of the comitee that maybe feel the same way.. Also overheard mark himself having a cobversation about advance Very Happy

don't know what conversation that was! my own views on the premier division have always been the same - i think unless you are Advance, Prem Sports (or previously S Garage) then you have very little chance of competing, and personally unless there are 14 teams in there, you are facing a very uphill struggle if there are just 7 or 8 teams. This then has a serious impact on your club. I've always thought the top 5 in div 1 should go up, meaning there is more competition amongst the also rans. I base this on having spent 3 years in the prem with our club, but when you lose just 2 or 3 key players you cannot compete and it nearly put us out of business. that is not the league's fault, nor is it necessarily an opinion that is shared by anyone else, just mine. i applaud Moshdock for their efforts, but just hope they can keep going - we were top this time 4 years ago with 7 games to go (we came 6th!) in our first season in the prem, but then then next 2 seasons were a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Capello wrote:

don't know what conversation that was! my own views on the premier division have always been the same - i think unless you are Advance, Prem Sports (or previously S Garage) then you have very little chance of competing, and personally unless there are 14 teams in there, you are facing a very uphill struggle if there are just 7 or 8 teams. This then has a serious impact on your club. I've always thought the top 5 in div 1 should go up, meaning there is more competition amongst the also rans. I base this on having spent 3 years in the prem with our club, but when you lose just 2 or 3 key players you cannot compete and it nearly put us out of business. that is not the league's fault, nor is it necessarily an opinion that is shared by anyone else, just mine. i applaud Moshdock for their efforts, but just hope they can keep going - we were top this time 4 years ago with 7 games to go (we came 6th!) in our first season in the prem, but then then next 2 seasons were a nightmare.

I would class that as a bite Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 10:17 pm

possibly. but my views on the prem still count!
Back to top Go down
mermick

mermick

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 11:12 pm

humberstone 2000(humberstone rangers reserve side) undefeated since november,not even in the running,league told us to go as seperate club so that we would not have to move up to div3 if 1st team folded which is what happen,ask for div 4or5 at league meeting for new team and still put in div 7 get called pothunters.no way.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:39 am

Don't worry about the pot hunter shouts mick we know that we are over achieving loool
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 12:30 pm

Capello wrote:

They are not going to admit it on here though are they? Its funny what people get chatting to other people about, sometimes you get a very honest opinion about what they really think, and they'll blurt out some comments that they probably wouldn't want anyone else to hear, no one can defend a coversation when they weren't present, its alright comming on here saying its rubbish, they obviously have a very blinkered view of whats going on around them.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 12:33 pm

It's like kids. You're not supposed to have favourites but everyone does.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 12:51 pm

Its like the same people winning it, but they are playing for a different team.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 1:37 pm

Team of the month is a bonus, As far as i'm aware the Alliance league is the only league in Leicester that have it.

The league doesn't have to offer this bonus so i don't see what all the constant moaning is about. Yes i'm slightly gutted we didn't win it but we'll continue to try and proform as we have been.

Anyway well done to S&G on winning TOTM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 2:14 pm

Well, well, well.

S&G win something and shock Hellboy has something to say about it.

I think Moshdock deserve alot of credit for their efforts over the last month, they have had some great results and I can see why they are dissapointed. On the other hand we can only go and beat what is put infront of us and if the League has decided to give us the award then there isn't much we can do about it.

Also, whether we can afford a new match ball every week or not is a completely irrelevant argument as every team should be treated the same, right?

Thanks Joey Barton for giving us some credit!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 2:29 pm

Joey Barton wrote:

Anyway well done to S&G on winning TOTM!

I think you mean Advance Couriers Reserves....(well it may as well be)

credit where credits due..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm

People seem to be saying that 'the league' awarded this to S&G, as if 'the league' is some ogre that is woken up once a month, given 4 or 5 team names and told 'pick one'. The league/ogre looks at the list, bleary eyed and irritated that its sleep must be interrupted, therefore pointing at a random name on the list and hey presto 'The League' has decided. There were over 11 individual votes cast on this TOTM award, and they were split between four teams, with only 2 votes between top and bottom....
You look at the voting on this forum and there are so many different votes cast, sometimes influenced by the number of members from a certain football team....
Its a bit of fun, and as such, should be lauded as a good idea and good way something more back to the teams in the Alliance
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 6:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:

They are not going to admit it on here though are they? Its funny what people get chatting to other people about, sometimes you get a very honest opinion about what they really think, and they'll blurt out some comments that they probably wouldn't want anyone else to hear, no one can defend a coversation when they weren't present, its alright comming on here saying its rubbish, they obviously have a very blinkered view of whats going on around them.

not gonna bite twice hellboy, but I repeat - regardless of who said what or even if they did, where is the evidence that Advance can do no wrong? the question is not did anyone actually say it, but the fact that that opinion is total garbage because it is impossible to justify
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 6:36 pm

S&G11 wrote:
Well, well, well.

S&G win something and shock Hellboy has something to say about it.

I think Moshdock deserve alot of credit for their efforts over the last month, they have had some great results and I can see why they are dissapointed. On the other hand we can only go and beat what is put infront of us and if the League has decided to give us the award then there isn't much we can do about it.

Also, whether we can afford a new match ball every week or not is a completely irrelevant argument as every team should be treated the same, right?

Thanks Joey Barton for giving us some credit!

Sorry mate, didn't mean to make it sound like we were saying you didn't deserve it, just a bit disappointed we didn't get it as we have never won it and don't think we will now as I doubt we could do a lot more! You were worthy winners.

Don't count my comment about the match ball in that category, mine was said completely tongue in cheek!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 6:53 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:

not gonna bite twice hellboy, but I repeat - regardless of who said what or even if they did, where is the evidence that Advance can do no wrong? the question is not did anyone actually say it, but the fact that that opinion is total garbage because it is impossible to justify

Why do you need evidence? why do we have to justify it to you? It was said, accept it was said, regardless of your own opinion about it, of which i'm not bothered, in fact it goes to prove (because you have come on trying to defend Advance as a committeee member), that nothing can be said against them on here, thus re-enforcing peoples perceptions that they are indeed the blue eyed boys.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 8:11 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:

Why do you need evidence? why do we have to justify it to you? It was said, accept it was said, regardless of your own opinion about it, of which i'm not bothered, in fact it goes to prove (because you have come on trying to defend Advance as a committeee member), that nothing can be said against them on here, thus re-enforcing peoples perceptions that they are indeed the blue eyed boys.

Unfortunately Mr H, you are quite wrong about the blue eyed boys comment....kind regards from another committee member Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 8:49 am

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:

Yes, it's taken a long time but I've got a bite from Hellboy!

Take a breather and step back Hellboy you can't see the wood for the trees. I do not need evidence, and you certainly don't have to justify it to me. I have my own opinion and I'm not bothered that you're not bothered. The point you are missing is that as Advance do not categorically get special treatment, then the assertion that they can do no wrong is simply untrue. I am not defending them because I don't particularly care, but I do think that notion is utter rubbish because there is zero per cent evidence of it and I am still waiting for someone to enlighten us about how this is a fact.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 10:24 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:

Yes, it's taken a long time but I've got a bite from Hellboy!

Take a breather and step back Hellboy you can't see the wood for the trees. I do not need evidence, and you certainly don't have to justify it to me. I have my own opinion and I'm not bothered that you're not bothered. The point you are missing is that as Advance do not categorically get special treatment, then the assertion that they can do no wrong is simply untrue. I am not defending them because I don't particularly care, but I do think that notion is utter rubbish because there is zero per cent evidence of it and I am still waiting for someone to enlighten us about how this is a fact.

Contradiction?

Should a committee member be looking for a bite? You have taken it upon yourself to defend my conversation with another committee member, perhaps next time it might be better if you didn't get involved, as you state you are not bothered, but you seem pretty bothered asking for evidence and justification.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 12:42 pm

you disappoint me Hellboy, all these months of you winding people up in an entertaining and humourous manner and then as soon as something hits one of your nerves (with a definite slant of humour - i.e. - mention of a bite) you go all Joey Barton on me!

Let us then agree that this conversation took place. Whoever the committee member was, the question remains. Did they tell you WHY they thought that Advance could do no wrong in the eyes of the committee?

Your original post (on Sunday I think) seemed to suggest that this was the collective view of the committee, which is why I came on and refuted that particular stance. The fact that I put 'i do not need evidence' is not a contradiction to saying there is 'zero per cent' of it. People are perfectly entitled to their opinions whether they sit on a committee or not, but you cannot get away from the fact that your person's original claim is plain wrong because there is nothing to justify it. If there is, I will be happy to wipe the egg off my face but I can't see anything in this. It's an opinion rather than a factual statement

Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 12:51 pm

It's all about Humbo 2000 do ya like my subject changing tekkers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 1:21 pm

You won't hit none of my nerves, i enjoy conversations / banter....its kept folk entertained for a couple of days, on what would otherwise have been a predictable outcome regarding team of the month, i hope its not so predictable next time otherwise, I'll have to come on and put my views about the wrong choice team winning again.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm

Look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 2:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
You won't hit none of my nerves, i enjoy conversations / banter....its kept folk entertained for a couple of days, on what would otherwise have been a predictable outcome regarding team of the month, i hope its not so predictable next time otherwise, I'll have to come on and put my views about the wrong choice team winning again.

So he will hit all of them then? You are better than a double negative young sir!!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 2:35 pm

NRI team of the month for February..
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 3:38 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Glad to see you are back to talking sense now!!! haha

I can assure you that if NRI are in contention...they will get my vote!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 5:43 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Glad to see you are back to talking sense now!!! haha

I can assure you that if NRI are in contention...they will get my vote!! lol!

You've not met my wife yet. I had to sh#g her up the ar## last night, it's the only way i could stop her talking out of it..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Vimto

Vimto

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Exactly my point, the teams they are giving it to, already have the money and funds, i dont know who decides these sort of things, but it looks like favouratism from where i'm standing, surely those sort of teams reward is that they have thebetter players, and then they go and give them more, totally agree with what yoy've wrote, but thats how society in this country is now, they are not interested in teams that might totally appreciate a token such as a new ball, i know some of the players familes at star & gs, and they've got very good jobs, a new match ballfor them would be affordable every week, but agian if you've got the better players you get more things given to you.

What a shocking comment. I doubt that the wealth and social status of teams in the Alliance is taken into consideration when selecting team of the month and it never should be a factor. I'd thoroughly enjoy seeing you present a ball to a team with them knowing they were selected due to their financial position.

As previously stated, all teams should be treated equally with no biase. It appears that some people don't mind S&G after all, whilst others detest them for reasons unkown. I cannot understand Hellboys hatrid for a team that in the main is relatively quiet on the forum, yet he continues to vent his unprovocked anger.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 9:38 pm

As Widds and Mark have already said no bias towards any team from the committee from what I've seen, understandably I can't talk for all committee members but the league prides it's self on, amongst other things, running a fair and well organised league......have favuorites and before long teams will be heading to the LSL!!!!!

The vote is done generally by email to all committee memebers given the same info as is posted on the forum poll, nothing more nothing less. No group discussion takes place each person comes to their own decision and submits their vote.

Simple and fair, no fixing, no influencing each other.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 2:14 pm

Does a committee member still get a vote, even if their own team has been nominated for it?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 2:33 pm

yes - (but not for his own team - editted by Aussie Owl)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December/January Team of the Month
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next