Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

December/January Team of the Month

Go down 
+18
S&G11
Sparta3
Gifford
mermick
sgoodman
Kylinhio
Polska legend II
Widds
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
LoneRanger38
Pete Mourinho
rocket ledge
Fishandchips
Aussie Owl
Joey Barton
Capello
spartamoshdock
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
maisto8

December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 2:48 pm

Hellboy is stalking Star and Garter. FREAK
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:49 am

Onnce again, this reinforces the favoritism argument.

maisto8 has come on to be purely abusive, and has had his first post removed, because it contained threatening behaviour.

He is also continuing with his aggressive manner.

Other members in the past, have been immediately banned/removed from the forum, for doing exactly the same thing.

But, very unsurprisingly maisto8 has been allowed to stay on.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 9:10 am

got to say, we played star n garter earlier this season, good team, and we had some really good banter with them, along with magna and huncote, probably the most enjoyable games, even if we did lose! Good team, play good football and even if the division they started in was too low, bigger picture is that they stopped a team from another league winning county cup!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 10:45 am

But i trust you wouldn't condone a player for violent conduct on the pitch?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:11 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Nope, dont condone it at all...
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Maisto plays for Advance Couriers I believe..
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 6:04 pm

Widds wrote:
got to say, we played star n garter earlier this season, good team, and we had some really good banter with them, along with magna and huncote, probably the most enjoyable games, even if we did lose! Good team, play good football and even if the division they started in was too low, bigger picture is that they stopped a team from another league winning county cup!

Agree have a lot of time for Tommo and the star lads. Similar to the NRI boys play hard drink harder

I think that magna, NRI, star and us are examples of teams that approach Sunday as they should! Banter, beer and above all else enjoyment Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:26 am

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Maisto plays for Advance Couriers I believe..

Confirmed
Back to top Go down
maisto8

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 2:26 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Onnce again, this reinforces the favoritism argument.

maisto8 has come on to be purely abusive, and has had his first post removed, because it contained threatening behaviour.

He is also continuing with his aggressive manner.

Other members in the past, have been immediately banned/removed from the forum, for doing exactly the same thing.

But, very unsurprisingly maisto8 has been allowed to stay on.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

please dont tell my mummy hellboy

if they did remove me id just do what you do and have another profile anyway
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 2:01 pm

BORING, BORING BORING BORNIG Heeeeelllllbbbboooyyyy!!!

Stope Hating, and start apreciating the talents amongst us, once again, he wants NO-ONE to win ANYTHING.... U make me sick....I honestly believe this would be a better forum if you would retire.

Peaches and Cream for life.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 2:25 pm

You aint contirbuting nothing to this forum mr bogey, you've only put 20 posts on, wow is that it? most of them are stalking me, so where does that leave you? Out on your ear thats where, and please take the time to use a dictionary whilst you're at it, you're degrading the Queens English. Pothunters are so lame, is that the best you can do? ....better go and have a lie down, your brain must be hurting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December/January Team of the Month
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3