Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

December/January Team of the Month

Go down 
+18
S&G11
Sparta3
Gifford
mermick
sgoodman
Kylinhio
Polska legend II
Widds
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
LoneRanger38
Pete Mourinho
rocket ledge
Fishandchips
Aussie Owl
Joey Barton
Capello
spartamoshdock
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

December/January Team of the Month Empty
PostSubject: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 10:38 am

Has this been decided/awarded yet?

If so, who got it?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 11:56 am

The decision has been made but not announced yet.... Could it be you? I doubt it
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:31 pm

Foxes i'm lead to believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:41 pm

You believe wrong
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:43 pm

To be announced on Sunday
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:43 pm

Your probably right!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:44 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:

Do that mean the decision has been made?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:50 pm

Dennis told me the team name has an S in Cool
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:52 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:

Not us then as we don't have a game Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:59 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:

Will the announcement be at the winning teams game Sunday then?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 1:01 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:

Will the announcement be at the winning teams game Sunday then?

I would guess so - usually is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 1:04 pm

superfly strolled it
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 1:31 pm

Not necessarily announced at a game......but will be announced on Sunday
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 1:33 pm

I'm hoping games are played on Sunday!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 1:47 pm

No chance nick grounds way too hard its gotta have a big downpour of rain for us to have anychance of playing pitches have been frozen 4 or 5 days now
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 1:51 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
No chance nick grounds way too hard its gotta have a big downpour of rain for us to have anychance of playing pitches have been frozen 4 or 5 days now

See you at our ground and 5am with a watering can.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 2:15 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:

Clue, the winning team doesn't have an x in their name.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 2:25 pm

funny how widds logged out hellboy logged in and then hellboy logged out and widds relogged in
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 2:30 pm

Pervy stalker alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 2:40 pm

nothing of the sort widds, i just pm ed him about something and just noticed you and you switching names like a flashing amber light
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 5:27 pm

I'm Helly
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 6:05 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
I'm Helly

So I'm I!
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 7:17 pm

Capello wrote:
The decision has been made but not announced yet.... Could it be you? I doubt it

You're probably right, I doubt it too. We have never won it and doubt we will. These have been 2 great months, won every game we have played in the Prem and only lost in extra time to a very good Car Breakers team. Sitting joint 2nd in the Prem, would be joint top if we hadn't made an administration error and lost 2points, even though most people had written us off at the start of the season. So we can't do a lot more, if we don't win it now we definitely never will!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 12:09 am

rocket ledge wrote:

funny how widds logged out hellboy logged in and then hellboy logged out and widds relogged in

Haha did we....not the same person, but maybe we share laptops!!! Razz cherry
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 8:58 am

I own lots of laptops, it keeps my wife off the scent, all the wheeling and dealing i get up to, it'd put David Cemeron to shame.

Terry Tibbs is my father., talk to me, wiggley wig........
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 3:37 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
Capello wrote:

You're probably right, I doubt it too. We have never won it and doubt we will. These have been 2 great months, won every game we have played in the Prem and only lost in extra time to a very good Car Breakers team. Sitting joint 2nd in the Prem, would be joint top if we hadn't made an administration error and lost 2points, even though most people had written us off at the start of the season. So we can't do a lot more, if we don't win it now we definitely never will!

don't start that debate up again! i feel you have the strongest claims but many have disagreed
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 3:42 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kylinhio

Kylinhio

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 5:39 pm

Thurmaston 2011 should get it for actually winning a game amd never giving up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 5:55 pm

here here.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 7:47 pm

And the winning team is...

Star & Garter cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 7:56 am

Very predictable and boring, no surprises there then, not much point having a preditions topic, when it turns out to be the same old, same old credit seekers, lets give a big bag of carrots to the queens favourite horse, and leave a thin little pony in the field hungry.

Brilliant logic there,
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 11:02 am

Surprise, surprise! Again, not sure what more we could have done really....oh well! Should have known really....
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 11:04 am

spartamoshdock wrote:
Surprise, surprise! Again, not sure what more we could have done really....oh well! Should have known really....

Beat Wigston breakers maybe?
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 11:08 am

Not the easiest thing to do, plus in 90mins it was a draw. Star and Garter have won it by winning one League game, two League Cup games against lower division opposition and one county cup game and drawing another.

We have won 3 Prem games, including Prem Sports and 2 cup games, yes we lost one in extra time against a very good Car Breakers team. Sitting in joint 2nd in the Prem.....but obviously the League overlook that.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 11:15 am

Mate, you've not got to explain it to me.
I'll quite happily say what you've done over the last couple of months is outstanding.

Either way mate the decision has been made, so the best thing to do is continue letting the football do your talking. Good luck pal.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 11:30 am

Yea I guess you're right mate, I have come across a bit bitter there....we just needed the new match ball! Haha! Thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 12:55 pm

Exactly my point, the teams they are giving it to, already have the money and funds, i dont know who decides these sort of things, but it looks like favouratism from where i'm standing, surely those sort of teams reward is that they have thebetter players, and then they go and give them more, totally agree with what yoy've wrote, but thats how society in this country is now, they are not interested in teams that might totally appreciate a token such as a new ball, i know some of the players familes at star & gs, and they've got very good jobs, a new match ballfor them would be affordable every week, but agian if you've got the better players you get more things given to you.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 12:57 pm

Every team was given a match ball at the start of the season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 12:58 pm

They've got 2 now then..... Wink
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 2:27 pm

Everyone will always have different opinions on who should win team of the month but i don't think you can accuse the league of favouritism about their selection. Advance went a whole season unbeaten in the league, retained the county cup and only lost in the 2 league cup finals to Scraptoft Garage. They didn't win team of the month at any point in the season though!.

Now it has been said that teams don't need to be undefeated to be considered, then personally i think some of the teams that struggle week in,week out and win their 1st game for example, should be in the running. Maybe teams that end a long undefeated run etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December/January Team of the Month   December/January Team of the Month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December/January Team of the Month
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next