Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

who got team of the month in december?

Go down 
+13
timmy mallet
Bucko
Fieldy
whiteeagles
THE MAGICIAN
shawry1984
Fishandchips
spartamoshdock
Mivan are going up
Hellboy
Polska legend II
Widds
Joey Barton
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

who got team of the month in december? Empty
PostSubject: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:51 am

I know there were only a few games played in December but does that mean there's no team of the month?
Just curious....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:06 am

alright nick, I would imagine it will be the same as last year when we had bad weather and the award will include january as well...
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:16 am

Cheers mate, wasn't aware that happened last year.
We've got real tough January!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:51 am

then If you win all those games you are nailed on for team of the month! Good luck
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:15 pm

yes, normally months are merged if there isnt a lot of football
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:22 pm

Widds wrote:
alright nick, I would imagine it will be the same as last year when we had bad weather and the award will include january as well...

Anything that saves them a couple-a-quid... No
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 6:03 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
yes, normally months are merged if there isnt a lot of football

Damn! was hoping we might be in the frame for December..
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 12:45 pm

Surely a chance of superfly winning this.....
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:05 am

Surely a chance of Moshdock winning this. We have never won it and are unbeaten (won our last 4 including Prem Sports) in the Prem in the last 2 months and would be sitting top (yes...TOP) if it wasn't for an administration error costing us 2 points earlier in the season (which we are still aggreived about). The only game we have lost was the County Cup Quarter Final to a very good Wigston Car Breakers team...and even that was in extra time.

I rest my case!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:08 am

From looking at the stats it seems that only three teams have won their last 5 league games.

Humbo
Superfly
Npe
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 12:39 pm

you don't have to win all your games just be unbeaten, i think they'll be a few other teams in the mix too, we havent lost since early November, don't recall Reem Team losing any in that time either and there's probably a few others too add to the list too! plus there's still another round of matches for people this week that will count towards it so could all change.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 2:50 pm

npe have played 10 league matches won 9 drew 1 but the cup loss early december may count against us
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 2:51 pm

Mr Stevens, my vote is for MDH, been on a amazing run of form.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:42 pm

Surely we have to be in with a shout, won 2 and drawn 1 whilst also beating Superfly in a friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Surely we have to be in with a shout, won 2 and drawn 1 whilst also beating Superfly in a friendly Very Happy

With all due respect mate, you played us with our keeper playing right back, a lad that scored a hatrick the week before in goal and about 7 players missing that have played in our last 5 league games. Although you lads did play some good football, your only real downfall was agruing with each other and no knowing the offside rule lol. I think you'll finish in the top four of your league.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:22 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

With all due respect mate, you played us with our keeper playing right back, a lad that scored a hatrick the week before in goal and about 7 players missing that have played in our last 5 league games. Although you lads did play some good football, your only real downfall was agruing with each other and no knowing the offside rule lol. I think you'll finish in the top four of your league.
Haha only joking mate, was a good workout for both of us and an under strength Superfly looked a lot better than the nri reserves we played in the cup. Weve started to address the arguing now lol good luck in your title push
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 11:03 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Haha only joking mate, was a good workout for both of us and an under strength Superfly looked a lot better than the nri reserves we played in the cup. Weve started to address the arguing now lol good luck in your title push

Dont start knocking the NRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 8:04 am

Widds wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Calm down you, We don't want you getting anymore fines!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 12:18 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Widds wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Calm down you, We don't want you getting anymore fines!!!!! lol!

Haha, how did you know we had fines? I have hardly mentioned/moaned about them on here lol
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 7:29 pm

Widds wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Just my honest opinion, your first team gave us a right good spanking and they must be miles ahead of your reserves!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 7:31 pm

By all accounts you have improved since your first few games though bud...? Always keep an eye on new teams, and you seem to have had some improving comments and people expecting you to do well next year. I wont hold your comments against you lol
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 8:11 am

We had 2 very hard games against White Eagles, winning 1 (2-1) and losing the 2nd on penalties after being 1-1, I agree on the arguing issue, there were a few who were constantly on at each other but that seemed to resolve itself when they won the penalty shootout, lol.

The games were however prior to the 'Scott Love' management era though.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:12 pm

Widds wrote:
By all accounts you have improved since your first few games though bud...? Always keep an eye on new teams, and you seem to have had some improving comments and people expecting you to do well next year. I wont hold your comments against you lol

Hey Widds, i bet you see that Katie from the Magna town side don't you? I think they should get team of the month, i'm sure the lady desrves it. I hear she's a brilliant secretary, and runs the club really well, what do you reckon? I hope her partner buys her lots of flowers flower flower flower behind every great man theres a great woman.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:28 pm

I have bumped into both of them, and lovely people they are!! Unfortunately my vote this month would go to Sparta Moshdock if they remain unbeaten. Didnt realise just how well they have done in their first season. I seem to remember they had a very shaky pre-season and i feared the worst with their first set of results...top work to them!

But Magna would get second if that helps...
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:51 pm

I think we have to be in with a shout too as we are unbeaten in our last 8 games winning 7 and drawing 1, But iam sure whoever wins it will have deserved it, Seems to be alot of teams flying at the mo,St Marks,Superfly,Sparta Moshdock,Npe,Mdh etc
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 3:52 pm

Hotshots for january!?! Won all 3 of our games scoring 21 an only conceeding 2!!!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 3:55 pm

Will more than likely be combined with December though because of so few games......
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 3:58 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Hotshots for january!?! Won all 3 of our games scoring 21 an only conceeding 2!!!

Didnt you do a no show in December?, that'd take you out of contention!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 5:17 pm

dikenio wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

Didnt you do a no show in December?, that'd take you out of contention!
I was talking about january an didn't realise it was done on the previous month!? Oh well there's always feb
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 5:24 pm

Friar Lane for me....their attitude outshines lots of teams.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 5:09 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha, we have definitely improved since you spanked us in pre-season! We have strengthened considerably since then but players have improved massively and big credit to our manager with his coaching has got us playing passing and moving football. I think the hardest thing is gelling to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 1:24 pm

Still Friar Lane for me, very sportsman like attitudes, and you never hear them call anyone, any chance Dennis, make big red very happy.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 1:28 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Still Friar Lane for me, very sportsman like attitudes, and you never hear them call anyone, any chance Dennis, make big red very happy.

Not my decision
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 1:40 pm

We kept up our winning run today beating Magna '73. Think we should be in with a shout, 2nd in the Prem and only lost 1 game in 2 months and that was in extra time against Car Breakers. So unbeaten in 90 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 2:26 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Not my decision

But your influence?????????..as the tzar of the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 2:36 pm

We're unbeaten too, won two county cup games to be the last alliance side in the trophy. Plus we beat Kajima last week. If we beat St Marks next week we should be well in with a shout. Couple of clean sheets to boot.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:09 pm

Leicester foxes played six and won 6 since december 1st so hopefully will be atleast shortlisted as the stanno will come in handy. I have faith in you dennis Laughing
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:13 pm

Im with hellboy, Friar Lane are a fantastic bunch of lads who love playing their football no matter what the score is!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who got team of the month in december?   who got team of the month in december? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who got team of the month in december?
Page 1 of 1