Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 11 December

Go down 
+33
Pete Mourinho
Stroller
Alfie the Alien
Paulo
Sparta3
Capello
Joey Barton
CalamityScouse
Rajiv14
BULLIT
Hellboy
gilly
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Skeems
Paul Daniels
the goalie
hurstr2
Polingtons
Fishandchips
Dodgy
L.K.F.C
Jenko
Coley21
dezza
whiteeagles
Mivan are going up
mowmacre fc
the cat
Blackie
Widds
marksaddie
LoneRanger38
Polska legend II
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:57 am

this forum definetly needs a like button ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:36 pm

Capello wrote:
Haha love the banter mark. In all fairness we were well up for the game today, right from last sunday we know this would be a massive game with the outcome more than likely pointing to the direction of favourites for the title. Straight from the off foxes were eager to get the first goal which in the last few weeks hasnt happend, Only poor finishing and good last ditch defending stopped in happening early on but as soon as the first hit the back on the net we just went all out for the kill. Give credit to gutho they were trying to get up for the game but iy just didnt happen for them and through no fault of there own, we had such confidence today and simeon was in my pocket well and truly. Anyway gutho are a very good group of lads i hope they get promotion this year.. And a special mention to the three officials john farrel reffereed and tomas gozgol and pete scriven ofiiciated the game superply. Credit to the alliance. Also gillys 2yarder deserves a mention:-P

I think your attitude towards the game was the big difference, you wanted it so much more than us right from the off which was very disappointing from our point of view. For us to score one flattered us in all honesty!!!!!

You'll take some stopping now if you can continue to play like that every week. Hopefully we can get back on track from next Sunday so that if you do slip up we are in a position to take advantage.

Notable performances from Ben Trinder (Jake Wain seems to get the reviews on here), Scott Johnson (would have ran through brick walls if he had to) and the back four (a lot better than its been suggested on a few occasions)

Hopefully we'll turn up for the return fixture!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:39 pm

Alfie is quite correct, i know that we, as a team, already have plans in place to fold if we get promoted this year, and then move over to the Leicester Sunday League in the bottom division...

Mind you, i bet Prem Sports dont think that division 3 is a poor standard Wink
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm

Now we know why you didn't want to be double promoted, it would have meant folding immediately :yawn: Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:48 pm

Stroller wrote:
Now we know why you didn't want to be double promoted, it would have meant folding immediately :yawn: Wink

Haha absolutely...wanted one more year in the Alliance, because its such a good host!!!

In all seriousness, we are really hoping for a promotion this year, and have already sorted our sponsorship (give or take a few dotted i's and crossed t's) for next year....Ideally we will get promotion along with Magna and Huncote, be good to keep the rivalry going in div 2 (or 1!). And definitely staying in the Alliance, its the China Whites of Football Leagues
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:51 pm

Well there are already at least 2 spots up for grabs in Div 2 after both St Pats and Hurricanes folded and thats before you even take relegation into account with Trinderbox looking like they are struggling
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 1:19 pm

which probably means 3 or 4 will go up to div 2 for next season, and to be honest that wouldn't be a bad thing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 1:21 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
All this talk about Leagues and things. Alot has been said about Div 3 and how "great" it is, now I was at the Aylestone Lounge Bar v DME game, what an appalling standard that league is. I don't remember seeing any football played at all, everyone had the touch of a rapist and the goals were shocking.

Not trying to wind people up, just an opinion. Bad league, bad standard, as soon as you go up to Div 1 or 2, you will fold. GUARANTEED.

haven't seen DME so can't comment, and with all due respect to Aylestone they are having a tough time of it. But if you watched Reem Team v MDH yesterday, you would have been entertained by a great game of open, competitive football. There is ab abundance of quality in Div 3 in my opinion and one game doesn't necessarily reflect that
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 1:22 pm

Widds wrote:
that win and reem team drawing has opened it right up, lookin at who has played who in div 3, I think I am right in saying all four top teams have it in their own hands i.e any team wins all their games from now in they win the league...can't imagine that happening tho lol

agree totally, if yesterday's results are anything to go by, all sides will surely drop points between now and end of season, especially at this time of year
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 1:23 pm

Stroller wrote:
Capello wrote:
Haha love the banter mark. In all fairness we were well up for the game today, right from last sunday we know this would be a massive game with the outcome more than likely pointing to the direction of favourites for the title. Straight from the off foxes were eager to get the first goal which in the last few weeks hasnt happend, Only poor finishing and good last ditch defending stopped in happening early on but as soon as the first hit the back on the net we just went all out for the kill. Give credit to gutho they were trying to get up for the game but iy just didnt happen for them and through no fault of there own, we had such confidence today and simeon was in my pocket well and truly. Anyway gutho are a very good group of lads i hope they get promotion this year.. And a special mention to the three officials john farrel reffereed and tomas gozgol and pete scriven ofiiciated the game superply. Credit to the alliance. Also gillys 2yarder deserves a mention:-P

I think your attitude towards the game was the big difference, you wanted it so much more than us right from the off which was very disappointing from our point of view. For us to score one flattered us in all honesty!!!!!

You'll take some stopping now if you can continue to play like that every week. Hopefully we can get back on track from next Sunday so that if you do slip up we are in a position to take advantage.

Notable performances from Ben Trinder (Jake Wain seems to get the reviews on here), Scott Johnson (would have ran through brick walls if he had to) and the back four (a lot better than its been suggested on a few occasions)

Hopefully we'll turn up for the return fixture!!

agree with the comment about Ben Trinder. he was the best player on the pitch against us the other week
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 1:24 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Alfie the Alien wrote:
All this talk about Leagues and things. Alot has been said about Div 3 and how "great" it is, now I was at the Aylestone Lounge Bar v DME game, what an appalling standard that league is. I don't remember seeing any football played at all, everyone had the touch of a rapist and the goals were shocking.

Not trying to wind people up, just an opinion. Bad league, bad standard, as soon as you go up to Div 1 or 2, you will fold. GUARANTEED.

Fosse have showed you can make that transistion to the 'better' leagues as u describe it!

Also if u think the standard is bad then why go and watch it, especially as it was Prem Vs Advance....sure that wud have been more up your street

Fosse would hold their own in Div 1 i think, regardless of yesterday
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 5:26 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
as for hoskins 1st team ant see how the game was called off had a message at around 8.30am saying pitch id frozon . but i was out ths morning walking dogs 7.30am check ressis pitch and that was wet and bogy . no way in a thousand years any pitch today frozon sorry glen parva but thick you must off been strugglng for 11 today

remember the cold weather procedure means the referee can delay the kick off until 11am following a pitch inspection

game was called off by glen parva around 8.30am.. no inspection but league sent an official to check pitch but then now word is the council was ones who called it off. . . even tho the official deemed the pitch wasnt frosted !
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 5:27 pm

all the games yesterday morning wer played fine 1 game in 100 in sunday morning was frosted poor man glen parva must off had a cloud off frost hovering all night
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 6:33 pm

Widds wrote:
that win and reem team drawing has opened it right up, lookin at who has played who in div 3, I think I am right in saying all four top teams have it in their own hands i.e any team wins all their games from now in they win the league...can't imagine that happening tho lol

Can't call it mate, great division some good quality too! As Ross said in the pub yesterday all capable to taking points from each other
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 6:38 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Huncote 1 - 3 Magna Town

Another competitve game in this very tight division. Tale of two halves really with the wind and slope first favouring us which we took advantage through with a wonder strike from Harvey with his wrong foot then a neat finish from Hogan. Territorially Huncote won the second half and we rode our luck a bit and got the goal to settle it late on. Think overall we just about shaded it, stopped Huncote playing and pressured them well when they were in possession.

Thanks to Pete and his lads was a very competitve game played in right way (food after always helps to, thanks for that!) and good luck to them Wednesday night...!!

Next week the Uplands Derby...another great game i am sure!

Was a great game and completely one of two halves

You were outstanding first half, especially yourself Ross, but we did let you play too much and didn't close you down as well as you did and frustratingly as well as we know we can

Second half was better but for the second time in two weeks we struggled to take our changes. Your boys deserve some credit for that with some great defending

Agree you just edged it and deserved the win. Pity we didnt play for 90 the way we did for the second 45, would have been one hell of a game Smile

Thanks for the good luck for Wednesday, might need it if the rumors able WCB players are true. Shouldn't be allowed but it is and if have to beat what is put in front of us, so we will do our best!!

Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 6:41 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:

Think that is a little harsh to be fair

I know I can speak for us, Magna & NRI that if we got promoted we wouldn't be folding just because it got a little hard!!! We are all more than capable of holding our own in div 2, although I am under no illusions that it would be difficult.

Reem would do well in 1 or 2 at the min, just don't know enough about their lads to comment on their longevity
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:16 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
as for hoskins 1st team ant see how the game was called off had a message at around 8.30am saying pitch id frozon . but i was out ths morning walking dogs 7.30am check ressis pitch and that was wet and bogy . no way in a thousand years any pitch today frozon sorry glen parva but thick you must off been strugglng for 11 today

remember the cold weather procedure means the referee can delay the kick off until 11am following a pitch inspection

game was called off by glen parva around 8.30am.. no inspection but league sent an official to check pitch but then now word is the council was ones who called it off. . . even tho the official deemed the pitch wasnt frosted !

one for the league then i guess. it's easy to check if the council did call it off
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:16 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:

Can't call it mate, great division some good quality too! As Ross said in the pub yesterday all capable to taking points from each other

why is it div 3 is the most competitive year in year out? although div 5 may run that close this season!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 7:17 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Alfie the Alien wrote:

Think that is a little harsh to be fair

I know I can speak for us, Magna & NRI that if we got promoted we wouldn't be folding just because it got a little hard!!! We are all more than capable of holding our own in div 2, although I am under no illusions that it would be difficult.

Reem would do well in 1 or 2 at the min, just don't know enough about their lads to comment on their longevity

yeah, I don't think alfie was out to wind anyone up but as pointed out elsewhere, there is masses of quality in div 3 if you know where to find it!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:25 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:

utter rubbish alfie. div 3 is packed full of players that would not only hold their own in div 2 but also div 1 and the prem. having watched and been involved in a few top flight battles meself i think im in a good position to judge.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:27 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Alfie the Alien wrote:

utter rubbish alfie. div 3 is packed full of players that would not only hold their own in div 2 but also div 1 and the prem. having watched and been involved in a few top flight battles meself i think im in a good position to judge.

Having played in the prem this year and just joined a division 3 team i know there are some players in the prem that are only div 3 standard and some div 3 players that are prem standard the only difference is the ration between the two
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:33 pm

agreed jenko.

ben trinder
scott johnson
dave ilnicki
ryan allen
matty rudkin
earl murray

these just a small few that ive personally watched that would easily hold their own in the prem
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:59 pm

greeeedy wrote:
agreed jenko.

ben trinder
scott johnson
dave ilnicki
ryan allen
matty rudkin
earl murray
gareth widdup

these just a small few that ive personally watched that would easily hold their own in the prem

Agreed................ Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:05 pm

Widds wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
agreed jenko.

ben trinder
scott johnson
dave ilnicki
ryan allen
matty rudkin
earl murray
gareth widdup

Agreed................ Laughing

lol great minds think alike
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:30 pm

greeeedy wrote:
agreed jenko.

ben trinder
scott johnson
dave ilnicki
ryan allen
matty rudkin
earl murray

You have also missed my name of this lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:58 pm

You're a premiership standard lino!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:58 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
You're a premiership standard lino!

At least am premiership standard at something lol
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:25 am

Huncote Sec wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Huncote 1 - 3 Magna Town

Another competitve game in this very tight division. Tale of two halves really with the wind and slope first favouring us which we took advantage through with a wonder strike from Harvey with his wrong foot then a neat finish from Hogan. Territorially Huncote won the second half and we rode our luck a bit and got the goal to settle it late on. Think overall we just about shaded it, stopped Huncote playing and pressured them well when they were in possession.

Thanks to Pete and his lads was a very competitve game played in right way (food after always helps to, thanks for that!) and good luck to them Wednesday night...!!

Next week the Uplands Derby...another great game i am sure!

Was a great game and completely one of two halves

You were outstanding first half, especially yourself Ross, but we did let you play too much and didn't close you down as well as you did and frustratingly as well as we know we can

Second half was better but for the second time in two weeks we struggled to take our changes. Your boys deserve some credit for that with some great defending

Agree you just edged it and deserved the win. Pity we didnt play for 90 the way we did for the second 45, would have been one hell of a game Smile

Thanks for the good luck for Wednesday, might need it if the rumors able WCB players are true. Shouldn't be allowed but it is and if have to beat what is put in front of us, so we will do our best!!

Thanks for the comments mate appreciate it, hope to carry on on sunday....another big game! Good luck for Wednesday, shame i cant come and watch!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:04 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Huncote Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:

why is it div 3 is the most competitive year in year out? although div 5 may run that close this season!

Don't think Div 5 was far off last year - last day of the season any one of 4 teams could have won the title!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:04 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
Dunton and Broughton, Sundays 5 - 5 Frolesworth FC.

What can I say. Local derby, We (Dunton) were 4-1 up at half time, coasting, I think frolesworth will agree that they were played completely off the park first half. Went 5-1 up after an hour. Dont know how but they've decided to start playing and they absolutely bombarded us for the rest of the half, couple of inspired substitutions and it was one of those horrible games where no matter what you do you cant seem to stop the onslaught. Anyway, 5-3 up with 2 mins to go, drew 5-5. Hats off to Frolesworth, not many teams would of come back from that, not many teams would of surrendered a 5-1 lead either. Bizarre game, the phrase 'a tale of two halves' has never been so apt for a game, unbelievable. Absolutely gutted.
I would like to mention the quality of the Club Assistants in this game,Frolesworth had a lad barely 16 who was up with play,in line,honest and accurate,brilliant
Duntons first Lino was a named sub who had a brilliant attitude and again kept in line and was honest and accurate
To Cap it all off Brad (dunton manager i think?) took over for the last part of the game having been subbed and with less than a minute left his team conceded a goal from a goal mouth scramble to make it 5-5 and there was not even a hint of a flag from him,absolute credit
Unfortunately as we all know certain Club Linos would of had their flag up immediately so it made a refreshing change to see this type of behaviour and performance from Club Linos
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 10:43 am

Quote :
I would like to mention the quality of the Club Assistants in this game,Frolesworth had a lad barely 16 who was up with play,in line,honest and accurate,brilliant
Duntons first Lino was a named sub who had a brilliant attitude and again kept in line and was honest and accurate
To Cap it all off Brad (dunton manager i think?) took over for the last part of the game having been subbed and with less than a minute left his team conceded a goal from a goal mouth scramble to make it 5-5 and there was not even a hint of a flag from him,absolute credit
Unfortunately as we all know certain Club Linos would of had their flag up immediately so it made a refreshing change to see this type of behaviour and performance from Club Linos

Shame this is a rarity now days. I am as honest as they come and I still get abuse when I put the flag up on the rare occasions I do run the line.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 10:46 am

Quote :

To be fair, there is quality all the way through the leagues, yes your gonna see the odd poor game but in general I think the standard in all leagues is exceptional. When I went to see the Div 7 game between Wigston Rangers and Global Athletic on a Wednesday night the quality was superb.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 11:40 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Shame this is a rarity now days. I am as honest as they come and I still get abuse when I put the flag up on the rare occasions I do run the line.
I agree Kev always seem to have good linos at Magna, but a lot of my recent games have had very poor linos which causes problems, some not interested,some possibly dishonest or very poor eyesight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 11:52 am

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

Just wondering if Magna's kit's been cleaned yet??
Behind schedule- didn't get chance to fold it away last night as I was out. Not happy, must try harder!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:33 pm

Make the hubby do it. This is how its done... shirts... fold in half vertically....fold in sleeves.....fold horizontally. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:34 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Make the hubby do it. This is how its done... shirts... fold in half vertically....fold in sleeves.....fold horizontally. Shocked

i am well trained mate dont worry!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:

you were advocating it as a wife's job last week! you change face more times than Nick Clegg! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:36 pm

littlebigman wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

I agree Kev always seem to have good linos at Magna, but a lot of my recent games have had very poor linos which causes problems, some not interested,some possibly dishonest or very poor eyesight Very Happy

you forgot the obvious - haven't a clue about the laws of the game!
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:36 pm

He was out with me otherwise he would have done!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:37 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

agree with that! would go with Kev's decisions every time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 11 December
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next