Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 11 December

Go down 
+33
Pete Mourinho
Stroller
Alfie the Alien
Paulo
Sparta3
Capello
Joey Barton
CalamityScouse
Rajiv14
BULLIT
Hellboy
gilly
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Skeems
Paul Daniels
the goalie
hurstr2
Polingtons
Fishandchips
Dodgy
L.K.F.C
Jenko
Coley21
dezza
whiteeagles
Mivan are going up
mowmacre fc
the cat
Blackie
Widds
marksaddie
LoneRanger38
Polska legend II
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 5:58 pm

Magna 73 Rangers 5-3 GT

We had a few missing today, so this is a very surprising result.

First 30 minutes we were shite, GT were the better team by a distance and went 2-0 up and were cruising. Out of nothing we pulled 1 back from a corner and went in at 2-1.

In the 2nd half we had a wind advantage and we changed the shape and although I think GT imploded a bit, I felt in the end we were very deserving of the 3pts.

Magna 73 goals
Tom Cartwright (2)
Lee Tyers
Phil Howard (Bomma)
Own Goal
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:05 pm

you won't need to see the GT counsellor this week now then Kev. Has all the pain now gone? Laughing
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:23 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:
Mivan-2 Wigston Rangers-1

After a dissapointing week last week we managed to bounce back with a brilliant performance. 2 really good goals from our lads was enough to split the teams and as a skipper and centre back i was over the moon with our defensive performance today! We really battled for each other and threw everything we had.. Although it was a very good result for us i think it was the way we won it today was the main thing for us.

Wigston Rangers pretty much dominated second half and never stopped coming back at us. Really good bunch of lads apart from one lad who was shouting "These are s##t" all game, all we ask for is a little bit of respect, wouldnt dream of saying that to any team.

4 games in hand.. maybe... just maybe!

Scorers:
Gurpreet Singh
Rav Dhillon

Was a good win for Inter Mivan today, I lasted 10 minutes before limping off again. I think my presence was duly missed up top in truth as we didn't look capable of scoring today. Was a great defensive display from Mivan I can see them doing us a few favours this season.

On the topic of the lad referring to you as poor all game I can't say i noticed it, but then again I was stood on the sideline.

One things for sure Inter Mivan don't do tap ins, thats 3 wonder goals they've put past us this season.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:44 pm

You gonna be fit for next week Dan??
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:57 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

No, I will be watching the game from the sideline unfortunately. It's gonna be a struggle.
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:28 pm

foxes 6 gutho 1

top of the table clash and we put them to the sword ,close first half and we got 2 goals in front then second half we turned it on . trinder scored straight after half time , then it was a case of how many we could get , jake made it 4 with a great effort , then goal of the game a belter of a right foot effort from the edge of the box . they pulled 1 back then trinder finished the scoring .

A great game from to good sides !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:31 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
you won't need to see the GT counsellor this week now then Kev. Has all the pain now gone? Laughing

I think GT have put in a complaint about the game. No
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:25 pm

gilly wrote:
foxes 6 gutho 1

top of the table clash and we put them to the sword ,close first half and we got 2 goals in front then second half we turned it on . trinder scored straight after half time , then it was a case of how many we could get , jake made it 4 with a great effort , then goal of the game a belter of a right foot effort from the edge of the box . they pulled 1 back then trinder finished the scoring .

well done pal great result! league urs to lose now m8. good luck rest season...
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:25 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

No, I will be watching the game from the sideline unfortunately. It's gonna be a struggle.

What did I tell u about rushing back from injury?!?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:28 pm

gilly wrote:
foxes 6 gutho 1

My gutho contact tells me there was only one good side out there 2day! Think u are certainties 4 the title now I'd say

Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:35 pm

the goalie wrote:
St marks 2-0 clarendon park rangers

To day was a good team performance, we passed the ball really well and could of been 5 nil up at half time if it wernt for some outstanding goalkeeping by the cpr keeper, fair play to cpr they were very dogged and never gave in all credit to them and all the best for the season lads!

Our keeper is awesome and we are very lucky to have him, he has saved us a lot this season, We played very defensive today and I had the horrible job of playing up top on my own. Well played to you guys, we made it difficult and you did well to break us down.....See you next week.....hopefully all you guys will be too hung over to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:38 pm

Quote :

Not a chance Helly, get the feeling your trying to stir up a little bit of trouble when they is none whatsoever
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:39 pm

Why what's happening next saturday or is this just a normal weekend?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:40 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Not a chance Helly, get the feeling your trying to stir up a little bit of trouble when they is none whatsoever

Helly woudnt do that he is a fine upstanding citizen!
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:43 pm

gilly wrote:
foxes 6 gutho 1

Don't think there's any hiding that we got done good and proper today, I think even at 0-0 there was only one side who looked hungry enough for the win. We didn't do ourselves justice, never in the game, and gifting you a second just before half time only added to our downfall. But take nothing away from Foxes, they were quality today from front to back, in truth the score could have been worse, can't offer any excuses. it's made things very difficult for us now.

We won't give up, and still have 1 more game to put this right, but would still need a favour from elsewhere. They seem like a decent bunch, so look forward to the return leg when hopefully be a better game (for us at least). Until then, just need to keep winning and keep an eye on Fosse
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:02 pm

Blackie wrote:
Superfly 3 v Bees Knees 0 (after 50 minutes)

Watched the 1st 50 minutes of this, very impressed with Superfly - played some good stuff

FC Hoskins Reserves 4 v Birstall Rangers 3

Caught the last half hour of this one. Hoskins a very different side from the one that played Birstall at the start of the season but still looked strong. The return of John Michael for Birstall will make a massive difference and I expect them to start picking up points and climbing the league now - to be fair from what I saw they deserved a point today

PS I hate it when idiots press send twice - sorry!!

Cheers mate, hopefully you'll be apart of it when your bk up and running!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:26 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

What did I tell u about rushing back from injury?!?

Unfortunately today I think they really needed me. And we haven't got a chance in hell against Magna anyway, if we could forfeit without penalty we would! I will get 3 weeks off and should be okay for the new year.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:29 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
gilly wrote:
foxes 6 gutho 1

Don't think there's any hiding that we got done good and proper today, I think even at 0-0 there was only one side who looked hungry enough for the win. We didn't do ourselves justice, never in the game, and gifting you a second just before half time only added to our downfall. But take nothing away from Foxes, they were quality today from front to back, in truth the score could have been worse, can't offer any excuses. it's made things very difficult for us now.

We won't give up, and still have 1 more game to put this right, but would still need a favour from elsewhere. They seem like a decent bunch, so look forward to the return leg when hopefully be a better game (for us at least). Until then, just need to keep winning and keep an eye on Fosse

I think what with fosse losing as well it could have been the weekend that defined the title, even at this early stage. Mind you, look what happened 2 countesthorpe last year, not that I can see it happening 2 foxes
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:45 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
CalamityScouse wrote:
gilly wrote:
foxes 6 gutho 1

I think what with fosse losing as well it could have been the weekend that defined the title, even at this early stage. Mind you, look what happened 2 countesthorpe last year, not that I can see it happening 2 foxes
all over im afraid for div 2 now boys, foxes to strong goin forward an cant see them slipping up much more, especially wen use still hav to play each other aswell. if that ben trinder shreds sum pounds he could certainly score alot more, but carrying bit to much timber at min lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:55 pm

Still a bloody good player though!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:07 pm

Haha love the banter mark. In all fairness we were well up for the game today, right from last sunday we know this would be a massive game with the outcome more than likely pointing to the direction of favourites for the title. Straight from the off foxes were eager to get the first goal which in the last few weeks hasnt happend, Only poor finishing and good last ditch defending stopped in happening early on but as soon as the first hit the back on the net we just went all out for the kill. Give credit to gutho they were trying to get up for the game but iy just didnt happen for them and through no fault of there own, we had such confidence today and simeon was in my pocket well and truly. Anyway gutho are a very good group of lads i hope they get promotion this year.. And a special mention to the three officials john farrel reffereed and tomas gozgol and pete scriven ofiiciated the game superply. Credit to the alliance. Also gillys 2yarder deserves a mention:-P
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

just to let you no helly dme 4-0 up h-t, then chris love the so called player u called to good for div 3 or 4 in ur words changed the game... for them lol. lost second half 2-1 and hes had an absolute shocking 45mins wivout taking into account his p*** poor 1 on 1 hehe. could of bin few more to be honest but missed sitters, as fort game was won at 4-0. p.s missed our g.k wardy who wrapped after conceding 8 last week haha, so one of the lads got given the gloves who normally plays on pitch. wot a laff.....................
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:12 pm

Capello wrote:
Haha love the banter mark. In all fairness we were well up for the game today, right from last sunday we know this would be a massive game with the outcome more than likely pointing to the direction of favourites for the title. Straight from the off foxes were eager to get the first goal which in the last few weeks hasnt happend, Only poor finishing and good last ditch defending stopped in happening early on but as soon as the first hit the back on the net we just went all out for the kill. Give credit to gutho they were trying to get up for the game but iy just didnt happen for them and through no fault of there own, we had such confidence today and simeon was in my pocket well and truly. Anyway gutho are a very good group of lads i hope they get promotion this year.. And a special mention to the three officials john farrel reffereed and tomas gozgol and pete scriven ofiiciated the game superply. Credit to the alliance. Also gillys 2yarder deserves a mention:-P
like i sed well done m8 great result, but not having you giving gilly credit for a goal 2 yards out lol bet it was a high tackle on sum one hehe, an went in off his shins lol? i no him 2 well m8!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 11:03 pm

Capello wrote:

Fair enough look 4ward 2 following ur progress in div 1 next year!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 11:04 pm

And glad 2 see the officials flew the flag as well!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 11:45 pm

So both Huncote and Gutho lost their unbeaten records....gave them the kiss of death on the pre-match write ups!!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:58 am

there were plenty of surprise results this weekend
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:19 am

A few Christmas parties probably played havoc with squads!! I know ours did 9.30 with 7 players and no kit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 10:19 am

Few more parties nxt week aswell will hopefully play in to our hands,
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 10:31 am

Polingtons wrote:
Few more parties nxt week aswell will hopefully play in to our hands,

I might invite Gate Hangs Well, Kajima, St Marks and Harrow out on the p*** myself if that's all it takes!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 10:34 am

Lol, we d prob play better
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 10:42 am

LDA 2 - 0 QPR

Going in to the game we knew exactly what to expect from QPR. Very defensive set-up (7 at the back, 3 up top) but if you don't kill them off early they will always work their way in to the game. That's exactly what happened yesterday.

We started very well, playing some neat football but failed to make the pressure tell. Slowly but surely we were dragged in to the physical battle and QPR started to get a bit of joy at our end. We broke the deadlock on the half hour mark. Nick Granger and Darren Canham continuing the form form last week with another long-throw conversion.

Second half the message was simply to get ourselves out of the fight and just keep it simple but it wasn't quite working. QPR spurned several chances to equalise as we sat back to defend the lead. Somehow we got a corner out of nothing, with only Steve Brown in the box to Aim for, the ball was swung in to the near post. a combination of defender and post deflected it into the path of Steve for him to score his first LDA goal.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 10:54 am

Huncote 1 - 3 Magna Town

Another competitve game in this very tight division. Tale of two halves really with the wind and slope first favouring us which we took advantage through with a wonder strike from Harvey with his wrong foot then a neat finish from Hogan. Territorially Huncote won the second half and we rode our luck a bit and got the goal to settle it late on. Think overall we just about shaded it, stopped Huncote playing and pressured them well when they were in possession.

Thanks to Pete and his lads was a very competitve game played in right way (food after always helps to, thanks for that!) and good luck to them Wednesday night...!!

Next week the Uplands Derby...another great game i am sure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:12 am

that win and reem team drawing has opened it right up, lookin at who has played who in div 3, I think I am right in saying all four top teams have it in their own hands i.e any team wins all their games from now in they win the league...can't imagine that happening tho lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:13 am

Widds wrote:
that win and reem team drawing has opened it right up, lookin at who has played who in div 3, I think I am right in saying all four top teams have it in their own hands i.e any team wins all their games from now in they win the league...can't imagine that happening tho lol

Just wondering if Magna's kit's been cleaned yet??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:24 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Just trying to get one of them on here, so we can perhaps take the Michael.....5 - 3 ........in their face.
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:50 am

All this talk about Leagues and things. Alot has been said about Div 3 and how "great" it is, now I was at the Aylestone Lounge Bar v DME game, what an appalling standard that league is. I don't remember seeing any football played at all, everyone had the touch of a rapist and the goals were shocking.

Not trying to wind people up, just an opinion. Bad league, bad standard, as soon as you go up to Div 1 or 2, you will fold. GUARANTEED.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:52 am

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

Just wondering if Magna's kit's been cleaned yet??

Washed and drying as we speak mate!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:53 am

Alfie the Alien wrote:
All this talk about Leagues and things. Alot has been said about Div 3 and how "great" it is, now I was at the Aylestone Lounge Bar v DME game, what an appalling standard that league is. I don't remember seeing any football played at all, everyone had the touch of a rapist and the goals were shocking.

Not trying to wind people up, just an opinion. Bad league, bad standard, as soon as you go up to Div 1 or 2, you will fold. GUARANTEED.

Fosse have showed you can make that transistion to the 'better' leagues as u describe it!

Also if u think the standard is bad then why go and watch it, especially as it was Prem Vs Advance....sure that wud have been more up your street
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:56 am

Alfie the Alien wrote:

Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Fishing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 11 December
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next