Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 6th December

Go down 
+20
rocky
Paulo
Tomassi
Jimmyb
Screech Powers
Sparky
PREM STAR
Throop Gaffer
gattuso
riley
the rat
sidderz
Lodge
johnmeode
dave ash
Declan Swan
Piemasterflash
JEdward
Aussie Owl
24 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for 6th December Empty
PostSubject: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 6:43 pm

Post here

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Tue 08 Dec 2009, 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JEdward

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 8:10 pm

Rumour has it Fosse are thinking of getting the game called off tomorrow as they are fearing Sporting Wigston coming to Brighton Avenue...
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 8:53 pm

They have obviously not heard about our injury crisis and distinct lack of available players!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 9:05 pm

Good rumour.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:11 pm

Declan Swan wrote:
Good rumour.

Which ones the rumour though lol!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:35 pm

Div 3 AFC Beesknees 5 v 4 LM Utd (HT 2-2)

Jock 2
Blandy
Spill
James

We were awful today, very poor, on an absolute bog of a pitch, very difficult for either side to play any football. We will play loads better than that and lose this season. We were missing a few key players, but no excuses, LM missed a lot of chances, Dykey in particular. Most of our players played like they were superstars after hitting 10 last week, 2nd half was slightly better, but we need to buck our idea's up if we are gonna compete towards the top this year.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:57 pm

Little Bowden 1 Humberstone Rangers 6

Not out best today in poor conditions. Goals from Ryan Elliott (2), Mark Gifford (2), Ryan Hurst and Ash Castle.

Our goal was my fault for dicking with the ball in a muddy puddle, but hey ho.

I would mention the ref's fitness, but I dont want to feel the League's wrath ala Fergie!!

Editted by moderator
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:30 pm

Lost to advance today 5 2... don't think the result matched the scoreline personnally, we did well seeing as we only had a 11,, played some good football at times, think height made the difference they scored 4 headers, but i playd well for once so hey Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:32 pm

Duane wrote:
Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
webbys 1-7 throops
niffy reserves 1-2 west end

It was actually 8-1 to Throops,...awesome display today agaisnt a top side and top bunch of lads,.

One word today - shocking!! When we went 1-0 up with a well worked goal and you had your forward go off injured to leave you with ten men we just took our foot off the gas. To your credit you didn't give up and got three quick goals. It didn't help when our keeper got sent off even though the lino had flagged for offside. The rest as they say is history!!

Good luck in the next round lads, go on to win it for the Alliance league!!
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:38 pm

Fosse and Sporting turned up today to be graced with a pitch that was spot on for football. I don't think anyone had any issues with the pitch. There were no puddles and the pitch didn't really tear up too much.

County ref turned up and said the pitch was not fit to play on.

Superpies showed some initiative and gave Dennis a call and we got a league ref and played it as a league game. Pitch was fine.

She reckons we will play the game next week but with it being December and a downpur predicted I don't think this game will ever get played.
Back to top Go down
the rat

the rat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:50 pm

[quote="Declan Swan"]Fosse and Sporting turned up today to be graced with a pitch that was spot on for football. I don't think anyone had any issues with the pitch. There were no puddles and the pitch didn't really tear up too much.

County ref turned up and said the pitch was not fit to play on. It was ridiculous.

Superpies showed some initiative and gave Dennis a call and we got a league ref and played it as a league game. Pitch was fine.

She reckons we will play the game next week but with it being December and a downpur predicted I don't think this game will ever get played.[/quote]

Nice hatrick Decco.......... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:57 pm

I was robbed ! Mad
Back to top Go down
the rat

the rat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:03 pm

[quote="Declan Swan"]I was robbed ! Mad[/quote]

No way, mark it down, that was your best goal, end of......
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:18 pm

magna town 5 qpr 3 aet (2-2 at full time)

wqas a good game today in boggy conditons managed to battle out a win tho

magna scorers

me 1
elliot newton 2
harvey webb 1
keiron rowley 1
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:28 pm

well done to the fosse lads, on the day a thousand miles better than us today, hope next week against you boys its a bit better, nice day to make my return.. NOT lol
Back to top Go down
Throop Gaffer

Throop Gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 6:14 pm

Throop.fc 8- 1 Webbys Thought we were great today against a strong webbys team, if we keep playing like today then were be pushing for another trophy come end of the season santa
Back to top Go down
PREM STAR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 8:02 pm

Dont you just love it when you get BIG mouths ,when they win,and guess wot 2 weeks later get guffed.
Well I for 1 was shocked at the Wigston Utd rejects (Sporting Wigston) today.
I thought for a change I'll go watch a lower division game ,Well they will get hammered against us in the Billy Walton.They are poor and what on earth is Rich Saunders playing for them for is ,well confusing.
The BIG mouth hasbean (jeyes)well he was poor ,Sporting manager get rid for your teams sake he is rotten ,attitude or what,
The other Wigston United lads tried hard but just aint good enough, no wonder they where frightened to play in the premier,.
Why didnt the manager play he played well the other week I heard ,another 1 frieghtened maybe?
There was Goddard who looked like he wanted it and got what he deserved(just like forest,come on you reds).And yes you did get a trick.Get rid of the old boy Jeyes or you will sink unless he sinks another level to find his level. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 8:13 pm

Nice to get only our 2nd win of the season, 2-1 away at Niffy this morning. Darren Bailey continued his good form with the 1st and Adam Winterton headed the 2nd.

Hopefully we can start to climb the table now
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:02 pm

PREM STAR wrote:
Dont you just love it when you get BIG mouths ,when they win,and guess wot 2 weeks later get guffed.
I thought for a change I'll go watch a lower division game ,Well they will get hammered against us in the Billy Walton.They are poor and what on earth is Rich Saunders playing for them for is ,well confusing.
The BIG mouth hasbean (jeyes)well he was poor ,Sporting manager get rid for your teams sake he is rotten ,attitude or what,
The other Wigston United lads tried hard but just aint good enough, no wonder they where frightened to play in the premier,.
Why didnt the manager play he played well the other week I heard ,another 1 frieghtened maybe?
There was Goddard who looked like he wanted it and got what he deserved(just like forest,come on you reds).And yes you did get a trick.Get rid of the old boy Jeyes or you will sink unless he sinks another level to find his level. Wink

Nice try Richo. Poor attempt at a wind up though. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:19 pm

Bit harsh on Jeyesy! He was definately one of Sportings better players on the day. He showed he still has great vision and the capability to produce a defence splitting pass Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 8:24 am

Riley yours was a clear own goal! Although well played up front freed up Elliott loads with your movement!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 8:59 am

Tomassi wrote:
Riley yours was a clear own goal! Although well played up front freed up Elliott loads with your movement!

mate dont say that he will take you seriously and expect to start up top next week! all about the corner and header before it jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
rocky

rocky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:12 am

Nice try Richo. Poor attempt at a wind up though. tongue[/quote]

Sorry wazzer you got wrong 1 there my little cuz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:38 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Tomassi wrote:

mate dont say that he will take you seriously and expect to start up top next week! all about the corner and header before it jocolor

Did a good job though! Although he may tell the lino to f off and get sent off when he strays offside like he did a couple years back (funny as f!)

Who missed your penalty? It must have cleared the park let alone the bar!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:59 am

Paul "Trig" Goddard. He is usually very good with them! we never do it easy anyway, dont think we have ever had a easy win since we started! lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 5:51 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Bit harsh on Jeyesy! He was definately one of Sportings better players on the day. He showed he still has great vision and the capability to produce a defence splitting pass Smile

was heart brokenn when you called me a ninny Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:20 pm

Haha I have never used that word in my life! Think I said 'no need' mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:31 pm

i slipped over thats all lol... was a great game for my come back lol
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:32 pm

On the plus side though Denty, at least you didn't have to play against Dean for 90 minutes. He was a man possessed yesterday !
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:58 pm

Declan Swan wrote:
On the plus side though Denty, at least you didn't have to play against Dean for 90 minutes. He was a man possessed yesterday !

Dean was quality yesterday can't take that away but to be fair we also has 11 possessed men on the pitch hell bent on giving you as many chances as possible to score! Great display by you're lads and an absolute stinker by us!cheers for the grub! Can't wait for the county cup game on sunday once this heatwave dries the "unplayable" pitch out!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 7:09 pm

beat kibworth 1-0 yesterday on a not to clever pitch, it cut up after 20 mins making it hard work for both teams, there biggest problem by far tho was there striker constantly arguing with the ref and anyone that would listen he moaned for 90 mins none stop, he talked his way into the book and nearly off the field, if theres a bigger tit in the alliance league i hope i never meet the guy
Back to top Go down
polska no1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 7:36 pm

:cheers:

Last edited by polska no1 on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 8:50 pm

Declan Swan wrote:

I do seem to remember denty tying Morgan up in a bit of a knot at one point then swiftly departing with the ball. I imagine both have been reliving the moment!
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:13 pm

polska no1 wrote:
ex ressys bossman wrote:
beat kibworth 1-0 yesterday on a not to clever pitch, it cut up after 20 mins making it hard work for both teams, there biggest problem by far tho was there striker constantly arguing with the ref and anyone that would listen he moaned for 90 mins none stop, he talked his way into the book and nearly off the field, if theres a bigger tit in the alliance league i hope i never meet the guy

There is such a person, his user name is newbie Sleep . Lets hope you never get to play against Webbies W
anderers.
If there is a guy worst and this guy u say is the fella, he must have some serious issues. at are standard 90% of the cards must be for giving the ref poor or falling out with other players amd some off the gob shits must be paying the extra 8 quid every week cause off it,
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 5:31 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

I do seem to remember denty tying Morgan up in a bit of a knot at one point then swiftly departing with the ball. I imagine both have been reliving the moment!

I look forward to a re match against dean, I'm up for it
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 6:35 am

rocky wrote:

Sorry wazzer you got wrong 1 there my little cuz Rolling Eyes[/quote]

How many log ins have you got then Rich???
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 3:46 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
PREM STAR wrote:

I love it..........time for another minto...........wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 6:21 pm

wiggoboy wrote:
Screech Powers wrote:
PREM STAR wrote:

I love it..........time for another minto...........wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............have another minto mate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:56 am

Premier Sports are through to the fourth round of the Sunday Premier Cup after a 5-1 win over AFC Countryman.
Summer signing Mark Graham scored two goals to take his tally to 14 for an already-impressive season, and Aaron Harris (2) and Dan Smith were also on the mark.
Ben and Tom Wickens both scored for Birstall Athletic but they were no match for holders Advance Couriers, who ran out 5-2 winners.
Darren Wheeler (2), Simon Goodman, Stu Spencer and Ady Taylor sent Couriers another step closer to retaining the trophy.
Martin Turricci and Dave Laughton shared four goals as Exeter Arms beat Loughborough Saints 5-1 in the Sunday Trophy.
Sunbury United booked their spot with a 6-0 win against Breedon. Lewis Thompson (2), Ben Edwards, Danny Dunkley, Nathan Corby and Liam Walsh found the net.
Countesthorpe Royals needed extra-time to get the better of Albion, winning 5-3.
Mitch Warner scored his fourth goal for new club Western Athletic in only his second game, a 1-0 victory over Leicester Bharat Talbot.
West End United Reserves went out of the Sunday Vase, 2-0 to Ashby Rovers.
Aaron Preston's treble set Sparta Moshdock on their way to the quarter-finals of the Intermediate Cup with a 6-3 victory over form team Ratby Royals.
Goals from Alistair Foster, Sam Gillespie and Carl Capell made up Moshdock's half-dozen.
Martin Smith gave Webby's Wanderers an early lead but his side were blown away 8-1 by an impressive Throops display in the Sunday Shield.
Duane Martin (3), Mitchell Jenkins (2), Leon Doughty, Tom Rossell and Callum Jarman fired the Aylestone side into the last eight.
In Division One, Magna 73 Rangers edged past Leicester Academicals at Manor Road through an own goal and a Pete Quinn strike.
Welford Victoria went second with victory at White Lion. Tom and James Walpole netted with Mark Edge adding the other while Noel Fernandes hit the Lion consolation goal.
Shakespeare Inn's new lease of life continued with a 4-2 victory over Glen Parva.
Goals from Ryan Brightmore (2), Ash Crane and Daz Jepson made it three consecutive wins for the Braunstone side with Steve Chapman and Lukasz Tabaka responding for Parva.
After a shaky start, Wigston United Reserves have reached the top of Division Two following an 8-0 victory over FC Tumar. Craig Alexander (3), Chris Love (2), Mark Allen, Grant McCarthy and Adam Spriggs were the United goals-corers and they are unbeaten in the league since mid-September.
Rob Bell bagged a hat-trick as Sparta Parva beat Fengate 4-1. Callum Forde also struck for Parva with Phil Alcock responding.
Andy Mills's equaliser at Fleckney Athletic gave Polska Reserves their second point of the season.
Steve Johnson supplied the lead for Athletic, who registered their third successive draw.
AFC Bees Knees are in good form and continued their progress up the MDH Teamwear Division Three table. Ian Petrie (2), Nathan Bland, Paul Spilling and James Cassidy were on target as they beat LM United 5-4. Luke Dyke (2), Chris Bonser and Byron Gumbs scored the LM goals.
Beaumont Athletic won the battle of the Beaumonts when they beat AFC Beaumont 4-1. Jaz Ahmed (2), Ant Ward and Kai Smith scored for the winning side with Adam Clarke grabbing a consolation for AFC Beaumont.
West End United ground out a 2-1 victory over Niffy Rangers Reserves 2-1. Darren Barley and Adam Winterton secured the points for United. Scott Clarke found the net for Niffy.
Division Four Leaders Fosse City beat Sporting Wigston 9-2, Luke Goddard (2), Ryan Bayliss (3), Jamie Barnett (2) and Dean Morgan (2) hitting the net. Dean Wade and Paul Murphy consoled Wigston.
It was trebles all round as MDH Knights made light work of Hood Park Rangers 15-1. Shaun Sparrow, Lee Stevens, Alex Stafford, Ross Digby and Lee Perry all struck hat-tricks, Perry enjoying his first three-timer. John Snashall netted for Rangers against his former club.
After a storming start, Birstall Rangers have gone four games without a win after sharing four goals with E FC.
Lee Gibson struck for Rangers after 14 seconds with John Boyall also pitching in while Kyle Morris hit both for the Evington club.
Humberstone Rangers are up to third place thanks to a 6-1 victory at Little Bowden. Mark Gifford (2), Ryan Elliot (2), Ash Castle and Ryan Hurst struck for Rangers with Jamie Dales for Bowden.
In Rothenberger Division Five, Jason Russell was the goal hero in the basement battle between Exeter Arms Reserves and FC Kibworth.
Russell struck the only goal of the game for Exeter as they clung on for a 1-0 win. The win lifts them off the bottom of the table at the expense of their hosts.
CSKA Carnabys moved back into second spot with a 5-2 win over LK Old Boys.
Luke Williamson and Lee Scaysbrook both grabbed doubles and Dan Waller and Steve Mullins scored for LK.
Phoenix United missed the chance to make up ground on leaders Trinderbox when they lost 3-1 at home to Harrow whose goals were supplied by Kyle Donnelly (2) and Nathan Sutton. Chris Jones scored the Phoenix consolation goal.
But no side has put together a sustained challenge to Trinderbox, who remain title favourites.
Niffy Rangers A and Red Arrow fought out a 1-1 draw. Josh Tyrrell scored for Niffy for the second time this season, and Jamie Coombes was on target for Red Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 6th December   Banter for 6th December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 6th December
Page 1 of 1