Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 11 December

Go down 
+33
Pete Mourinho
Stroller
Alfie the Alien
Paulo
Sparta3
Capello
Joey Barton
CalamityScouse
Rajiv14
BULLIT
Hellboy
gilly
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Skeems
Paul Daniels
the goalie
hurstr2
Polingtons
Fishandchips
Dodgy
L.K.F.C
Jenko
Coley21
dezza
whiteeagles
Mivan are going up
mowmacre fc
the cat
Blackie
Widds
marksaddie
LoneRanger38
Polska legend II
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:46 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
I would like to mention the quality of the Club Assistants in this game,Frolesworth had a lad barely 16 who was up with play,in line,honest and accurate,brilliant
Duntons first Lino was a named sub who had a brilliant attitude and again kept in line and was honest and accurate
To Cap it all off Brad (dunton manager i think?) took over for the last part of the game having been subbed and with less than a minute left his team conceded a goal from a goal mouth scramble to make it 5-5 and there was not even a hint of a flag from him,absolute credit
Unfortunately as we all know certain Club Linos would of had their flag up immediately so it made a refreshing change to see this type of behaviour and performance from Club Linos

Shame this is a rarity now days. I am as honest as they come and I still get abuse when I put the flag up on the rare occasions I do run the line.
I agree Kev always seem to have good linos at Magna, but a lot of my recent games have had very poor linos which causes problems, some not interested,some possibly dishonest or very poor eyesight Very Happy

you forgot the obvious - haven't a clue about the laws of the game!

I am as honest as they come when i run the line, but i am genuinely very bad at it!!!! I start watching the game not the line, and when i was out injured earlier in the season i would end up stood watching rather than tracking the last defender back...oh, and starting a conversation with the oppo manager haha...so if i ever run the line for either of you, i apologise in advance, but assure you i am not intentionally cheating!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:47 pm

that post in itself is very honest!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:54 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Make the hubby do it. This is how its done... shirts... fold in half vertically....fold in sleeves.....fold horizontally. Shocked

you were advocating it as a wife's job last week! you change face more times than Nick Clegg! Laughing

It is a womans job really, they are much better at it than we'll ever be, never make the mistake of taking me too seriously. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 12:56 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
that post in itself is very honest!

don't trust him...don't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 1:00 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Make the hubby do it. This is how its done... shirts... fold in half vertically....fold in sleeves.....fold horizontally. Shocked

you were advocating it as a wife's job last week! you change face more times than Nick Clegg! Laughing

It is a womans job really, they are much better at it than we'll ever be, never make the mistake of taking me too seriously. Laughing

now you really are sounding like Clegg!
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 1:11 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

now you really are sounding like Clegg!
I'm really not better at it....cleaning just aint my thing!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 2:19 pm

Thats what my misses says, thats why i end up doing most of the cooking and cleaning, you always know when hellboys been round the cave, its spick and span.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 2:33 pm

Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
I would like to mention the quality of the Club Assistants in this game,Frolesworth had a lad barely 16 who was up with play,in line,honest and accurate,brilliant
Duntons first Lino was a named sub who had a brilliant attitude and again kept in line and was honest and accurate
To Cap it all off Brad (dunton manager i think?) took over for the last part of the game having been subbed and with less than a minute left his team conceded a goal from a goal mouth scramble to make it 5-5 and there was not even a hint of a flag from him,absolute credit
Unfortunately as we all know certain Club Linos would of had their flag up immediately so it made a refreshing change to see this type of behaviour and performance from Club Linos

Shame this is a rarity now days. I am as honest as they come and I still get abuse when I put the flag up on the rare occasions I do run the line.
I agree Kev always seem to have good linos at Magna, but a lot of my recent games have had very poor linos which causes problems, some not interested,some possibly dishonest or very poor eyesight Very Happy

you forgot the obvious - haven't a clue about the laws of the game!

I am as honest as they come when i run the line, but i am genuinely very bad at it!!!! I start watching the game not the line, and when i was out injured earlier in the season i would end up stood watching rather than tracking the last defender back...oh, and starting a conversation with the oppo manager haha...so if i ever run the line for either of you, i apologise in advance, but assure you i am not intentionally cheating!!!

Agree mate, we had the same chat earlier in the season when the opposition (unnamed) thought our linesman was cheating (we didnt think he was) we swapped him anyway, the lad that took over was rubbish, really bad, hadnt got a clue what he was doing and we being distracted by the opposition fans taking to him and watching the game. Of course he wasnt seen as bad or just wrong by the opposition he was cheating lol!
Back to top Go down
mundial9

mundial9

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 3:56 pm

Decided to go watch white eagles vs Friar lane on sunday, and i am very glad i did as it ended up being a 9 goal thriller. Although at half time it was goal less. Some brilliant goals also including a rocket into the top corner. Some decent football played also, friar still on a loosing streak but i can see them breaking out of it soon.

Next week i will definately be going to watch NPE vs Pollards as both teams are still unbeaten in the league and in my eyes the winner of this match will most likely win the league. With hotshots definately out of the league title now, i believe its down to these two teams.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 4:29 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

agree with that! would go with Kev's decisions every time!
Robin at Polska was or is always honest if not the most agile!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 4:52 pm

The golden rule:0) One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

The Silver Rule:o(One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.

The linesman Rule ;O)One should avoid doing what you would blame others for doing.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 6:43 pm

littlebigman wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

agree with that! would go with Kev's decisions every time!
Robin at Polska was or is always honest if not the most agile!!!!

agreed and many thanks! he is 70 next month you know!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:11 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:

Thanks for the good luck for Wednesday, might need it if the rumors able WCB players are true. Shouldn't be allowed but it is and if have to beat what is put in front of us, so we will do our best!!

Couldn't agree with you more, it shouldn't be allowed but it unfortunately is, to just bring players in for one game, and not put the team out that perhaps people have been following for the whole season, its a disgrace. So Huncote are not going to actually be playing the original Saffron lounge team, they'll be up against a load of pothunters, that have had little to do with the team that they are representing on the night, such a shame Huncote will probably be disadvantaged no doubt, it really is a shocking decision that these signings can happen, it looks like it could spoil things, because all of a sudden there will be players representing the Alliance league that haven't had anything to do with it all season, oh well if thats the rules, it hardly seems fair, its a pity that these players will be allowed to play just this one game, maybe the ruling needs changing, so that players have joined up and played for their respective team for a few games, before they are allowed to come straight in.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:43 pm

probably the worst match you could have, I want saff to win, but would be pleased for pete and the old aylestone lads if they got a result....enjoy the night and que sera sera or whatever!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Huncote Sec wrote:

Thanks for the good luck for Wednesday, might need it if the rumors able WCB players are true. Shouldn't be allowed but it is and if have to beat what is put in front of us, so we will do our best!!

Couldn't agree with you more, it shouldn't be allowed but it unfortunately is, to just bring players in for one game, and not put the team out that perhaps people have been following for the whole season, its a disgrace. So Huncote are not going to actually be playing the original Saffron lounge team, they'll be up against a load of pothunters, that have had little to do with the team that they are representing on the night, such a shame Huncote will probably be disadvantaged no doubt, it really is a shocking decision that these signings can happen, it looks like it could spoil things, because all of a sudden there will be players representing the Alliance league that haven't had anything to do with it all season, oh well if thats the rules, it hardly seems fair, its a pity that these players will be allowed to play just this one game, maybe the ruling needs changing, so that players have joined up and played for their respective team for a few games, before they are allowed to come straight in.

That ruling u speak of hellboy is in place for semi finals and finals

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:21 pm

And actually, thinking on, how would u administer such a rule that an alliance league team can't play a lsl player? The logistics of it wud be a nitemare and the only database we cud possibly use wud be the county fa one. This is probably why that rule has never been introduced
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 6:25 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Huncote Sec wrote:

That ruling u speak of hellboy is in place for semi finals and finals

So how then, the last game i'm sure it was a cup final, that scraptoft garage won 1 -0 i cant remember who against, they had a new goalkeeper in goal just for that game who usually plays for birstal stamford?

I am just wondering about that game, as you are quite right about that rule.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:15 pm

i think special dispensation was given from the highest level
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 9:33 pm

By the way the keeper in question was on the bench that day and the keeper failed a fitness test. He had also played a few times in the league 4 them

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 11 December   Banter -  11 December - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 11 December
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4