Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 23 October

Go down 
+38
dave ash
LCFCHOTSHOT
mthompson08
Mivan are going up
greeeedy
whiteeagles
shawry1984
Whistle Blower
mowmacre fc
OldMagnaNumber2
Plough new boy
Hairy Hebrew!
GT
bad tekkers
wheel1
funtime frankie
Skeems
LADSFOOTBALLWOMENLADS
NiffyA
mundial9
The Wh33l
Duane
LoneRanger38
Giggsisgod
Fishandchips
dan_mitchell_WRFC
BirstallRangers
THE MAGICIAN
Paulo
KajimaFC
Rajiv14
Snash
marksaddie
timmy mallet
Alan Partridge
Hellboy
Widds
Polska legend II
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wheel1

Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:21 pm

Ohhh dear looks like someone is deluded don't know what game u were watching we played good football and used the conditions to our advantage which was some thing u lot couldn't do simples really. And as for that so called striker if thats what u want to call him he was dog s**t he had atleast 4 sitters that he should have buried hes that good he took the bird out on top of the fence from on the goal line near enough. He is the weak link in the team lost his head to easily very easy to get him to bite u say the wheel lad should have gone for his actions but he was close himself to seeing red. U have got a good team and will go far u just need to stay of each others backs you were all moaning at each other all the time Which helped us. Plus u say bout the lino for the wheel even if that so called striker got through he would have missed he was just saving him the embarrassment hahahaha all the best for the season we will wave to you on our way past into
div 5 Very Happy [/quote] haha u scrape a one nil win against all odds an suddenly you think your promotion material! After you scored that goal, scrappy as it was you all celebrated like you had won the world cup!!! Yes we had a bad day but we did score a goal and if ur lino didn't have a twitchy arm then we would have at least drawn. Enjoy it while it lasts wheel. [/quote]

I wouldn't say we scraped it at all we used the conditions to our advantage simple as that your only moaning about the Lino because you didn't score end of. And as for celebrating like
We did after our goal that's what TEAMS do and it just made it even sweeter because u were all expecting it to be easy. [/quote] firstly we never expected it to be easy as 2 of our influential players where missing plus we thought the first 45 mins at your place was a very tough half of football. Yes we missed sitters today yes we got on each others backs yes we got punished for it and there are no excuses for playing so badly. That said your obviously very happy with your
result coming on here trying to slag us off but the fact is you won today because we played badly. I personally think you have a very solid unit at the wheel but also think your silly to make these remarks when one glance at the table tells the real story here! You all where very quick to shake hands and say well played after the game. Anyway love you. All the best[/quote]

Iam not trying to slag anyone off I was just stating facts I don't think u played badly at all as like one lad has already said we were under the cosh for most of the game. I just think you are looking for excuses when u say u had 2 players out we had atleast 4-5 players out today we has to put a midfielder in defence so I can't really accept that we took our chance and scored a win is a win weather it's 1-0 or 20-0 it's 3 points cheers then Razz
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:22 pm

love the match report :
fc hoskins reserves done what there first team couldnt do and beat horse THINK YOULL FIND WE HAVENT PLAYED HORSE THATS WHY LOL
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:31 pm

Widds wrote:
You might not hear too much from us after todays game................ drunken
Better luck next year slim
Back to top Go down
The Wh33l

The Wh33l

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm

[/quote] firstly we never expected it to be easy as 2 of our influential players where missing plus we thought the first 45 mins at your place was a very tough half of football. Yes we missed sitters today yes we got on each others backs yes we got punished for it and there are no excuses for playing so badly. That said your obviously very happy with your result coming on here trying to slag us off but the fact is you won today because we played badly. I personally think you have a very solid unit at the wheel but also think your silly to make these remarks when one glance at the table tells the real story here! You all where very quick to shake hands and say well played after the game. Anyway love you. All the best[/quote]

I don't think anyone is trying to slag you off Timmy as if you read posts from the wheel they say you are a good team and a decent bunch of lads. Were just highlighting the fact that maybe you shouldn't underestimate opposition especially making comments like one of your lads as it's bitten you on the ass today, when really it shouldn't have. We stuck to our task and frustrated you and took our only chance when it came along. Were yet to play the other teams above us but below you in the league but from playing you twice it'll take a good side to stop you winning the league.....maybe you'll be your on biggest enemy or maybe today will serve as a wake up call. All the best for the rest of the season!!
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:56 pm

great result for the wheel today
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:58 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
well done the Wheel good result obviously you would have been extremly lucky,only one shot on goal compared to poor shots 1000 but you still got the 3 points. Can see hot shots slipping down the table now mid table again i predict
oh don't u start my 6 fingered friend!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:08 pm

Thought you would bite there timmy obviousily the mid table jibe has no effect now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:17 pm

Quote :
OldMagnaNumber2

Subject: Re: Results 23 October Today at 8:06 pm
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
All results now on website, inc goalscorers, tables and match report

Well done to Saff Lounge

I think my goal has been missed and given to Wayne Dean! Ha

Only give the goalscorers that were sent to me, I notice that Bomma has overtaken you in the scorers chart. Not Good!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:19 pm

Quote :
love the match report :
fc hoskins reserves done what there first team couldnt do and beat horse THINK YOULL FIND WE HAVENT PLAYED HORSE THATS WHY LOL

Could have sworn you had already played Horse mate otherwise I wouldnt have put it down!! On further inspection I notice that you have indeed not played Horse and it is a glaring error which I'll retract!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:20 pm

Quote :
Ooo my report has been removed. I remember a certain person having a rant last week and the post was left on about a referee.

If your on about my rant last week, it got withdrawn almost immediately and I got a warning via a PM.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:22 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
Thought you would bite there timmy obviousily the mid table jibe has no effect now Very Happy
well nothing bowden do these days really has much effect to be fair!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:03 pm

Had to laugh at the Harborough lads comment about Wheel's hoofball Smile Espescially when all they seemed to do against us was hoof it up to the big lad up front - who to be fair to him won nearly everything! I've heard he's out injured though so could have been a different scenario today...
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:36 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
OldMagnaNumber2

Subject: Re: Results 23 October Today at 8:06 pm
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
All results now on website, inc goalscorers, tables and match report

Well done to Saff Lounge

I think my goal has been missed and given to Wayne Dean! Ha

Only give the goalscorers that were sent to me, I notice that Bomma has overtaken you in the scorers chart. Not Good!!!

Well I suppose as FA CUP goals don't count I'd just have to be happy with the 7 on this website and 9 overall. Which in a way means that I'm 1 ahead really but I suppose I just take league and cups over top scorer! I suppose I'd still be at Magna if I was just happy scoring goals!! Ha
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:54 pm

Quote :
Well I suppose as FA CUP goals don't count I'd just have to be happy with the 7 on this website and 9 overall. Which in a way means that I'm 1 ahead really but I suppose I just take league and cups over top scorer! I suppose I'd still be at Magna if I was just happy scoring goals!! Ha

Good comeback, I'll give you that one, although you only have 6 as for some reason Advance are not giving you, your 7th and you won't be adding to that next week as your suspended. FA CUP goals perhaps should count, guess I'll speak to the league about that or maybe someone from the league could tell me if I was supposed to add the FA CUP goals as well as domestic stuff??

In your 8 years at Magna, you were only top scorer twice!! You have been outscored by Agy Embarassed , Blencowe Embarassed , and Bomma during that time even possibly Jacko in one season Embarassed Embarassed

Although I will add in those 8 years you gave us great service and stuck with us through the really bad times and we will always appreciate it and like I said at the time, we wish you the best with Advance

Last edited by Magna 73 Sec on Mon 24 Oct 2011, 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:09 pm

advance 6-0 bullies

wasnt there today but by all accounts from what ive been told if it wasnt for bully in goal wouldve been bout 20 - 0.
heard we got absolutely battered. expected nothing less to be honest well done advance still the team to beat.
quick mention for saff lounge aswell beating prem sports what a great result against a good side well done saff
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:14 pm

Quote :
advance 6-0 bullies

wasnt there today but by all accounts from what ive been told if it wasnt for bully in goal wouldve been bout 20 - 0.
heard we got absolutely battered. expected nothing less to be honest well done advance still the team to beat.
quick mention for saff lounge aswell beating prem sports what a great result against a good side well done saff

Is Bully that Glen Chambers??? If so that guy is top class!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:20 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
advance 6-0 bullies

Is Bully that Glen Chambers??? If so that guy is top class!!

no kev but hes about twice as wide so that probably helped Laughing
pearson signed for st neots aswell in blue square south so he was missing. we could be losing him if he has a contract as im sure the management dont want him playing sundays especially now hes on 200 quid a game but more on that when i find out for sure. bleak times cant get a consistent side out at the minute.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:34 pm

fingers crossed for the bullies mate, hope u boys get settled soon
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:36 pm

F**k that Widds, we want our 3pts back!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:41 pm

Widds wrote:
fingers crossed for the bullies mate, hope u boys get settled soon

we'll have to put all our eggs in one basket and give it our best in arthur moore cus we have no chance of ote else widds. id love to have a run in the county cup too but theres so many good sides in it we need all our players to even have a fighting chance. anyway heres to hoping and all that Wink
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:43 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
F**k that Widds, we want our 3pts back!!!! Razz

class. shoulda been a point anyway kev think 12 all wouldve been a fair result Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:45 pm

Quote :
class. shoulda been a point anyway kev think 12 all wouldve been a fair result Laughing

I'm not bitter in the slightest Greeedy.................honest!!!!

Obviously I don't want the Bullies or anyone to fold because it'll make a mockery of the league with just 7 teams in its Premier Division. 8 is borderline!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:51 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

I'm not bitter in the slightest Greeedy.................honest!!!!

Obviously I don't want the Bullies or anyone to fold because it'll make a mockery of the league with just 7 teams in its Premier Division. 8 is borderline!!

like ive said before we wont be folding just finding it hard to motivate our better players. they seem more interested in going to quorn car boot on a sunday morning these days. Razz
might have to ban them watching dickinsons real deal lol!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:50 am

Does any1 watch that by choice unless they are strapped 2 a chair?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:55 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Good comeback, I'll give you that one, although you only have 6 as for some reason Advance are not giving you, your 7th and you won't be adding to that next week as your suspended. FA CUP goals perhaps should count, guess I'll speak to the league about that or maybe someone from the league could tell me if I was supposed to add the FA CUP goals as well as domestic stuff??

In your 8 years at Magna, you were only top scorer twice!! You have been outscored by Agy Embarassed , Blencowe Embarassed , and Bomma during that time even possibly Jacko in one season Embarassed Embarassed

Although I will add in those 8 years you gave us great service and stuck with us through the really bad times - Wes Mason haha (only joking Wes) and we will always appreciate it and like I said at the time, we wish you the best with Advance

I always used to add the carlsberg cup goals kev. Those were the days. 2 for wheeler...
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:49 am

funtime frankie wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
As Widds has put very proud of my boys effort we competed very very well. Good look to Glenfield for the rest of the cup great set of lads...very enjoyable game against a good prem side.
Fair play to magna town a good hardworking side and you did give us problems,and a compliment to ur lot it was the first time we had a full squad together apart from paz who came on and hit the 3rd which turned out to be the winner,as you say a good game and i wish you all the best for the rest of the season

Likewise mate was a very good game
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:55 am

Mivan - 2 Little Bowden - 0

It was good to get back to wining ways after last weeks heartbreak! We deserved the win and wasnt really troubled at any point in the game. The wind and sun made it a little more interesting in the second half, but overall a second half of few chances. Good to get a clean sheet!

Now we can look forwards to sailing through the next round against Hoskins Neutral Will be good to play against some of the lads again from my time at swifts!

Good luck for the rest of the season Bowden, great set of lads!
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:

It was good to get back to wining ways after last weeks heartbreak! We deserved the win and wasnt really troubled at any point in the game. The wind and sun made it a little more interesting in the second half, but overall a second half of few chances. Good to get a clean sheet!

Now we can look forwards to sailing through the next round against Hoskins Neutral Will be good to play against some of the lads again from my time at swifts!

well done to your boys yesterday. you deserved it over all. we just aren't having much luck at the minute!! i'm sure it will start to change soon enough. game was played in good spirit, good luck in the next round and for the season!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 4:49 pm

mthompson08 wrote:

well done to your boys yesterday. you deserved it over all. we just aren't having much luck at the minute!! i'm sure it will start to change soon enough. game was played in good spirit, good luck in the next round and for the season!

Cheers Pal,

Also just a quick not on the referee 'Ali' yesterday. Very well reffed and as a captain it was a breath of fresh air. He let the game flow really well. Also shown his authority at times whilst showing a lot of respect for the players too.
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 5:20 pm

The Wh33l wrote:
Great hard battling performance for The Wheel today.

It was obvious even before kickoff that some of the Hotshot lads thought it would be a walkover, and i suppose they had every right to think that after giving us a 1-7 spanking in the game at our place. But when you hear comments from a certain player in the Hotshots team along the line of "we dont need him cuz they're rubbish" it makes this victory even sweeter!!! i have to say if the striker in question could finish his dinner when its put on a plate for him the scoreline may of been different, maybe he was talking about himself when he mentioned "rubbish"

We were under the cosh pretty much all game but we stuck at our task and frustrated the hell out of Hotshots and you could tell it was getting to them, after all they are the league leaders and this should've been easy!!! I have to admit we were lucky to still have 11 on the pitch after the Badger lost his rag but escaped with a yellow.

Going in at 0-0 was a massive boost to our lads and we said at halftime we had to continue to frustrate and hassle in the hope of getting a chance. And that chance came and unlike said Hotshot player Priddy gobbled up his dinner and The Wheel had something to hold onto.

We were then pummelled untill the final whistle but we stuck at our task and could of quite easily won 0-2 if the big man Willows could of got the correct corner of his 50p head on the floated ball in with the goal at his mercy, but it screwed wide and the goal his display deserved went beggin'

I wish the Hotshots lads well and good luck for the rest of the season and overall they are a good bunch of lads just the odd one who thinks he's maybe better than he actually is.
The moral of this game is never underestimate your opposition.

Just wanna say well done to the Wheel lads. 3 massive points gone begging for us today and a massive chance to go 5 points clear but think you have summed it up well. We did have most of the play and wasted several glorious chances to put the game to bed. But credit to your striker, he was a constant pest throughout the game and took his chance brilliantly when it came. At the end of the day goals win you games and not possesion or chances and you got one and we got sweet F A! Think the most disappointing thing for me was that we are sitting top of the table but right from the off your boys seemed to want it more than us for reasons I can't explain! Time to put it behind us and kick on next week.
Think you were much improved from our first meeting and I hope you can cause a few more upsets this season!
You have a good group of lads and wish you all the best for the rest of the season!

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:25 pm

mthompson08 wrote:

Cheers Pal,

Also just a quick not on the referee 'Ali' yesterday. Very well reffed and as a captain it was a breath of fresh air. He let the game flow really well. Also shown his authority at times whilst showing a lot of respect for the players too.

Good ref Ali, and a top bloke too
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:45 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Had to laugh at the Harborough lads comment about Wheel's hoofball Smile Espescially when all they seemed to do against us was hoof it up to the big lad up front - who to be fair to him won nearly everything! I've heard he's out injured though so could have been a different scenario today...

No he played yesterday he was the so called striker we were on about who couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards lol.
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:48 pm

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
The Wh33l wrote:
Great hard battling performance for The Wheel today.

It was obvious even before kickoff that some of the Hotshot lads thought it would be a walkover, and i suppose they had every right to think that after giving us a 1-7 spanking in the game at our place. But when you hear comments from a certain player in the Hotshots team along the line of "we dont need him cuz they're rubbish" it makes this victory even sweeter!!! i have to say if the striker in question could finish his dinner when its put on a plate for him the scoreline may of been different, maybe he was talking about himself when he mentioned "rubbish"

We were under the cosh pretty much all game but we stuck at our task and frustrated the hell out of Hotshots and you could tell it was getting to them, after all they are the league leaders and this should've been easy!!! I have to admit we were lucky to still have 11 on the pitch after the Badger lost his rag but escaped with a yellow.

Going in at 0-0 was a massive boost to our lads and we said at halftime we had to continue to frustrate and hassle in the hope of getting a chance. And that chance came and unlike said
Hotshot player Priddy gobbled up his dinner and The Wheel had something to hold onto.

We were then pummelled untill the final whistle but we stuck at our task and could of quite easily won 0-2 if the big man Willows could of got the correct corner of his 50p head on the floated ball in with the goal at his mercy, but it screwed wide and the goal his display deserved went beggin'

I wish the Hotshots lads well and good luck for the rest of the season and overall they are a good bunch of lads just the odd one who thinks he's maybe better than he actually is.
The moral of this game is never underestimate your opposition.

Just wanna say well done to the Wheel lads. 3 massive points gone begging for us today and a
massive chance to go 5 points clear but think you have summed it up well. We did have most of the play and wasted several glorious chances to put the game to bed. But credit to your striker, he was a constant pest throughout the game and took his chance brilliantly when it came. At the end of the day goals win you games and not possesion or chances and you got one and we got sweet F A! Think the most disappointing thing for me was that we are sitting top of the table but right from the off your boys seemed to want it more than us for reasons I can't explain! Time to put it behind us and kick on next week.
Think you were much improved from our first meeting and I hope you can cause a few more upsets this season!
You have a good group of lads and wish you all the best for the rest of the season!

Thanks for the comment means alot all the best for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 5:59 am

greeeedy wrote:
advance 6-0 bullies

Where were you, uplands park playing against NRI?... Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:11 am

who are u then ?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:29 am

Quote :
I always used to add the carlsberg cup goals kev. Those were the days. 2 for wheeler...

I'll add them then, but Ogden is still only on 8 as they did not give him the goal he "scored" against Bulls Head which is still the same as Bomma and Bomma had a trick chalked off against Perrin!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:02 pm

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
advance 6-0 bullies

Where were you, uplands park playing against NRI?... Shocked Wink

was working helly somebody's got to try keep this bloody country on its feet Laughing
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:53 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Glad to pull in 2 wins in a row after todays performance, we really battled and worked hard to get the result. Glad to have Rutter back in the strikeforce and he showed his class with another goal.
Have to say that the ref was really impressive, and was strong enough to start over ruling the CSKA lineman due to a couple of obvious attempts to cheat, which worked really well as he stopped putting his flag up at every occasion.
Div 5 seems the most open I've ever seen and think that any1 from 4-5 teams could win this league...it's all getting exciting!!

Todays game was an all round good team performance, we could have had two or three more goals with some good football being played up front. Glad to have Rutter back as he is a quality player and it showed.

Think they were lucky to score two goals today as the midfield and defence defended really well keeping there chances down to a few and they had the luck with them on the second goal which i thought was more of a cross than a shot at goal.

Looking forward to sunday (hopefully got a game) so i can make it three wins out of three starts.

Another well deserved win well done boys.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 1:21 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :
I actually think you will find that you had about 7 first team ringers playing for the reserves, so technically you have played Horse, well 7 of you have.

If thats the case, then these players will be cup tied and unable to play for Hoskins first team but either way it doesnt matter, as only one Hoskins team can win the cup!!! whether is the firsts of ressies

Such issues should be picked up by the Registration Secretary
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:19 am

spot on who ever played sunday cant play for our first team against inter mivan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 23 October   Banter for 23 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 23 October
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next