Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday11th September

Go down 
+42
Whistle Blower
Capello
littlebigman
Toe poke
Fieldy
Blackie
L.K.F.C
LoneRanger38
RM05
THE MAGICIAN
greeeedy
Sparta3
Paulo
saff lounge
THE WATCHER
BULLIT
timmy mallet
Duane
News of the World
Fishandchips
Skeems
wheel1
Polska legend II
phoenixGK
Rajiv14
mowmacre fc
dezza
Dodgy
josh harris st marks
mbinblack
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
hotshot66
talbotkeeper
Hurricane
Sneijder10
Throop Boss
Snash
Jwithers
Hellboy
Alan Partridge
Aussie Owl
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 8:23 pm

Widds wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Widds wrote:
I take it senses of humour are left at the entrance to Harborough these days....may be wrong, but i believe Wheel1 was actually taking the p***
no we always bring a sense of humuor his names andy!!!

Laughing
I still have a video of you having a quiet word with him after he stormed the pitch on cup final night!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 8:41 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Widds wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Widds wrote:
I take it senses of humour are left at the entrance to Harborough these days....may be wrong, but i believe Wheel1 was actually taking the p***

Laughing
I still have a video of you having a quiet word with him after he stormed the pitch on cup final night!

Haha would love to see that....
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 8:54 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Widds wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Widds wrote:

Laughing

now he is moving local you can re run it with him late night over some hot choc!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 8:58 pm

No visitors I'm afraid
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 9:57 pm

Jwithers wrote:
Is that another 3 points for st marks.... i think so cheers

only 3-2 against qpr what went wrong ?
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 12:53 am

saff lounge will win division 3 at a canter. noone can stop us, too easy, f*** ray hawksley
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 6:48 am

saff lounge wrote:
saff lounge will win division 3 at a canter. noone can stop us, too easy, f*** ray hawksley

Finally! We have been telling you this for ages
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 8:52 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
Jwithers wrote:
Is that another 3 points for st marks.... i think so cheers

only 3-2 against qpr what went wrong didn't you have any ringers in today

we was missing a few players including me so a good result in my eyes 3 points are 3 points.... aha i think someones jelous making things up just cus your teams s*** ........
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 9:26 am

Reem Team 3 - 2 Magna Town

Ross Griffin
Harvey Webb

We just werent good enough today, like i think MDH said last week this league is so strong that if teams get three chances they will score three goals. Reem started wuth 9 but few phone calls later they were up to 11, we were embarassing first half

Second hlaf we showed up, and domianted long spells despite been up hill and against the wind! call this a lesson learned i hope
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 10:14 am

Jack, I'm sure u admitted to ur lot playing ringers??? So I wudnt make urself look as stupid to suggest ne1 wud make excuses for their team
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 10:18 am

Sneijder10 wrote:
Jack, I'm sure u admitted to ur lot playing ringers??? So I wudnt make urself look as stupid to suggest ne1 wud make excuses for their team

im sure i dint adam asked me who scored i told him and cus i said aaron he got all excited and thinks theres only one aaron in the world..... think you wanna grow up abit and sort your S*** stirring players out
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 10:23 am

LDA 6 - 1 Thurmaston 2011

First half was fairly even with neither team creating any real chances. We took the lead through a decent Jacob Gregory free kick. They equalised with a "questionable" penalty (well, keeper saved it, and the lad followed up) a couple of minutes after a disallowed goal for us. A combination of the two made us lose concentration and we didn't really manage anything noteworthy before the break.

Second half was a different story as four goals in under 10 minutes killed the game off. A couple of very good finishes from Dave Kennedy and Stu Pratt were balanced out by a cross/shot from Matt Wilkes that the keeper helped on it's way, and a Dave Kennedy sliding effort that trickled in.

By the hour mark we were cruising and it was a goood job too, as three players got injured in quick succession (2 turned ankles, one twisted back). As we only had 2 subs we played 25/30 mins with 10 men.

It was all rounded off by the strangest goal I've ever seen. Stu Pratt blazed an ambitious attempt way over but the wind stopped it mid-air and dropped it in the net.

Thurmaston are a team of young lads who I think will really struggle, considering we only had to play for 15 minures in order to win the game. They might win one or two through hard work but that only gets you so far. Their winger, Cubby, looks a decent player though.

The real tests start now, Harrow next week then Niffy A the week after. Always close against these two so we're looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:34 am

Widds wrote:

Very true, and the fact that you even have to point it out, is even sadder.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:39 am

Sparta3 wrote:

It was all rounded off by the strangest goal I've ever seen. Stu Pratt blazed an ambitious attempt way over but the wind stopped it mid-air and dropped it in the net.

That sounds a bit twilight zoney, a goal by telepathy?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:42 am

fc hoskins wrote:
to be honest I could name 6 players that wasn't there today that don't look like will be there again no ifs no buts we hoskins have our selfs to blame we could off easily beat them today with a full squad. Cred to throops bloke for helping us out with a lino an to be honest ain looking forward to next week 4 from today aint there that leaves 6 players umm bad times

dont worry too much, it'll be an easy win for the other team then.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:44 am

bullies 1 - 3 gt

very even first half went in ht 2-1 down .second half we absolutley dominated but couldnt score in a brothel.
hit the woodwork numerous times missed another penalty again this week and 3 very good 1 on 1's, we need to be much better infront of goal. gt scored with last kick of the game to rub salt in the wounds very disappointed not to have come away with 3 points but well done to gt for battling the whole game. special mention to their keeper too he was outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:53 am

GT keeper was Matt Stephenson...class
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 12:07 pm

Jack jack jack, u no tht there's only 1 Aaron C, the same Aaron C who fessed up to me the same day tht adam asked u! So I wud watch ur step from here on in my son. I'm sure r little convo will make interesting reading
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 12:30 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
NRI 3 -1 MDH Knights

Windy conditions didnt make things easy for either side today, we managed to keep ourselves well in the game right up until the 90th Minute penalty, we gave them a game and based on chances could of easily nicked a point or even more, NRI had there chances too and going forward they have some very good options, Leon i think was particularly impressive today and the midfield 3 kept hold of the ball very well but at 0-0 we missed a string of 1 on 1's and then hit the post in the last 10 minutes at 2-1 down, myself guilty more than most Sad

special thanks to Widds for helping me out by punching the ball into the back of my head for our goal, the way it was going i couldnt hit a barn door today so needed that Wink

good luck nri for the rest of the season, look forward to the return, hopefully i'll take my chances next time

NRI 3 - 1 MDH

Chris Cooper 1, Alan Stafford 1, Andy Ilnicki 1.

Yet again a very, very tough game against MDH, they seem to be a team that we just cant seem to play our best football against, thought first half although in my opinion we were well on top MDH did cause us a fair few problems going forward, especially Stevens up top with good off the ball running and finding space, just glad you left your shooting boots at home, lol, also very impressed with your right winger, seen him twice now and he is some player.

I hate games of football when it's really windy, the ball does some strange things, lol plus it gives the game a right lottery of which way the game ends up, thought we looked lively again up front and we have the players that can pretty much score in a flash. I know we still have room for improvement, we are going to have to find it too, iv'e said on a few occasions that this league is as tough as it gets, everyone can beat everyone, it's who puts there chances away which will determine who has a good season.

All the best for the season MDH, on yesterday's performance you will win a lot more games than you will lose.......

On a side note, i was very dissapointed in the ref yesterday, we were chasing him up for a good 25 minutes before he shown up, I asked him where he had been and he said " i went out last night and layed in bed and couldn't be bothered, then realised i would be letting you all down " yeah, you aint kidding mate. Been very impressed with the officials since i joined the alliance league and never had a no show but this guy let both teams down and most of all himself with his wrong attitude, missed a fair bit during the game too as he kept saying 2 i cant give that as i'm too far away from play " which begs the question, still hungover mate!!!!
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 12:36 pm

Wigston Utd 1 Webbys 1

I think if i am honest from the first half we were probably the better team... just lol - second half was just scrappy from both sides and a breakaway saw Webbys score their equalizer, i think this was the only shot of the second half from both teams - boring game......bore off...

As mentioned in other posts of our games played we still look like our minds are still in last year .... to be fair we aren't playing badly! plus point is that it can only get better...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 2:05 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
On a side note, i was very dissapointed in the ref yesterday, we were chasing him up for a good 25 minutes before he shown up, I asked him where he had been and he said " i went out last night and layed in bed and couldn't be bothered, then realised i would be letting you all down " yeah, you aint kidding mate. Been very impressed with the officials since i joined the alliance league and never had a no show but this guy let both teams down and most of all himself with his wrong attitude, missed a fair bit during the game too as he kept saying 2 i cant give that as i'm too far away from play " which begs the question, still hungover mate!!!!

blimey it weren't whistleblower was it? Shocked
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 2:22 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Ironically, this guy made Whistleblower look semi proffesional.....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 2:33 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Ironically, this guy made Whistleblower look semi proffesional.....

gosh!!! he was that bad was he? bounce bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 2:36 pm

PPS...but dont tell widds. pirat
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 2:51 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
Jack jack jack, u no tht there's only 1 Aaron C, the same Aaron C who fessed up to me the same day tht adam asked u! So I wud watch ur step from here on in my son. I'm sure r little convo will make interesting reading

ohhhh so adams telling you i was telling him we played ringers? but he keeps saying to me hes reading the forum and he dont no why you keep saying i said..... like i said sort your s*** stirrers out your making things up becasue we took your 2 best players off you. yeah this is making real good reading becasue everyones interested in your complete rubbish
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 3:12 pm

Beez kneez 4-3 birstall rangers

I hear another dissapointing performance all seems to
Have gone to pot since pre season..i was obviously
Missed lol..gutted im not bk til oct 2nd wanna be racking them goals up
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 3:23 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
NRI 3 -1 MDH Knights

Windy conditions didnt make things easy for either side today, we managed to keep ourselves well in the game right up until the 90th Minute penalty, we gave them a game and based on chances could of easily nicked a point or even more, NRI had there chances too and going forward they have some very good options, Leon i think was particularly impressive today and the midfield 3 kept hold of the ball very well but at 0-0 we missed a string of 1 on 1's and then hit the post in the last 10 minutes at 2-1 down, myself guilty more than most Sad

special thanks to Widds for helping me out by punching the ball into the back of my head for our goal, the way it was going i couldnt hit a barn door today so needed that Wink

good luck nri for the rest of the season, look forward to the return, hopefully i'll take my chances next time

NRI 3 - 1 MDH

Chris Cooper 1, Alan Stafford 1, Andy Ilnicki 1.

Yet again a very, very tough game against MDH, they seem to be a team that we just cant seem to play our best football against, thought first half although in my opinion we were well on top MDH did cause us a fair few problems going forward, especially Stevens up top with good off the ball running and finding space, just glad you left your shooting boots at home, lol, also very impressed with your right winger, seen him twice now and he is some player.

I hate games of football when it's really windy, the ball does some strange things, lol plus it gives the game a right lottery of which way the game ends up, thought we looked lively again up front and we have the players that can pretty much score in a flash. I know we still have room for improvement, we are going to have to find it too, iv'e said on a few occasions that this league is as tough as it gets, everyone can beat everyone, it's who puts there chances away which will determine who has a good season.

All the best for the season MDH, on yesterday's performance you will win a lot more games than you will lose.......
!

I would say that's a pretty accurate turn of events. I don't think we were looked too far out of our depth but in the first half particularly there was a good spell of 15 minutes or so of real pressure from NRI where we had our keeper and the makeshift back line to thank for holding us in there. That said they did and second half at 2-1 we kept going and the chance was there to nick something i think.
Did you like the way we took fair play to the next level by blatantly fouling your lad in the box when the ref missed what for me was a clear penalty!!! At least the ref caught the second one!
We're creating chances and that for me is the important thing it can only be a matter of time before the shooting boots come on and hopefully we will be ok.
Hopefully one day we'll have one of the four centre backs at the club available to play!!! That said i thought the 2 boys who stepped in did a cracking job.
All the best to NRI their attack will trouble anyone
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 3:33 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:

yes very good keeper saved a peno and a number of shots that u never thought he could make kept gt in the game and ultimately had a big hand in their win.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 4:09 pm

lkfc loving that comment re the penalty! Fair play award surely
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 4:10 pm

Widds wrote:
lkfc loving that comment re the penalty! Fair play award surely

Haha I thought so!!! Couldn't believe it wasn't given so in goes our centre back to make sure!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 4:22 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:

You still going back Daz?!!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 4:30 pm

Blackie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

have you quit then Blackie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 4:56 pm

Jwithers wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:

ohhhh so adams telling you i was telling him we played ringers? but he keeps saying to me hes reading the forum and he dont no why you keep saying i said..... like i said sort your s*** stirrers out your making things up becasue we took your 2 best players off you. yeah this is making real good reading becasue everyones interested in your complete rubbish

Ok jack. We will see sunday! Best two players, that's ur opinion.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 5:10 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
Jwithers wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:

I might see about cancelling our game and watch Azul v St Marks, sounds interesting, lol.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 5:19 pm

Blackie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Birstall have a good set up mate u no that more than me i think were all getting heated up and arguing and falling out cus we all have so much passion to win and are all good mates one or two new faces mate and you sorted and bk to winning ways
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 5:25 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Blackie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Birstall have a good set up mate u no that more than me i think were all getting heated up and arguing and falling out cus we all have so much passion to win and are all good mates one or two new faces mate and you sorted and bk to winning ways

I seen them down Mossdale after the game they said they were 4-1 down and awful first half, I enjoyed my time at Birstall to be fair, few of the same lads still there.
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

Azul are rubbish
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
Jwithers wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:

I might see about cancelling our game and watch Azul v St Marks, sounds interesting, lol.

indeed we will see another conftable win for st marks
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 6:30 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

yes very good keeper saved a peno and a number of shots that u never thought he could make kept gt in the game and ultimately had a big hand in their win.

Or 2
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 6:44 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Blackie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

have you quit then Blackie?

Not the way I wanted to finish after so many years at Birstall but yes mate, I have quit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday11th September
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next