Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday11th September

Go down 
+42
Whistle Blower
Capello
littlebigman
Toe poke
Fieldy
Blackie
L.K.F.C
LoneRanger38
RM05
THE MAGICIAN
greeeedy
Sparta3
Paulo
saff lounge
THE WATCHER
BULLIT
timmy mallet
Duane
News of the World
Fishandchips
Skeems
wheel1
Polska legend II
phoenixGK
Rajiv14
mowmacre fc
dezza
Dodgy
josh harris st marks
mbinblack
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
hotshot66
talbotkeeper
Hurricane
Sneijder10
Throop Boss
Snash
Jwithers
Hellboy
Alan Partridge
Aussie Owl
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Toe poke

Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 8:02 pm

Referees get paid we pay to play. If I wasn't doing my PAID job I would get told to pull my finger out.
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

pull your finger out of where?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 8:39 pm

They dont turn up so some little goon can abuse them, yes they are refs and get paid, but it is Sunday league footy, where any made up team can join..ie...a pub crowd of idiots that just want some glory for being tough kids, so the refs should get paid well for even getting on the same pitch as some of these gargoyles, who are a law unto themselves. If you want refs to be ultimate professionals, then maybe the players should have to have credentials first, and also be acting in a professional manner, paid or not, if you are all going down to the park for a get together, then evrybody deserves to be respected, if you act like a goon you'll get treated like one. flower
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 8:57 pm

Never argued an incorrect decision on a football pitch? It's not abuse if you ask why in the right way! It's this protection that makes asking a simple question on the pitch an offence. Some don't want to be spoken to. I'm not saying abusing referees is ok just that you should be able to talk to someone who is a big part of our game. Also if you do get a bad one there are the right channels to go down BUT this is a forum full of opinions and that's mine.
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 9:23 pm

still curious as to where your finger is!?!
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 9:44 pm

Go away
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 6:48 am

Toe poke wrote:
Never argued an incorrect decision on a football pitch? It's not abuse if you ask why in the right way! It's this protection that makes asking a simple question on the pitch an offence. Some don't want to be spoken to. I'm not saying abusing referees is ok just that you should be able to talk to someone who is a big part of our game. Also if you do get a bad one there are the right channels to go down BUT this is a forum full of opinions and that's mine.

Cant argue with that sir....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 6:49 am

Kilworthsunday wrote:
still curious as to where your finger is!?!

your girl friend
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 8:29 am

Kinky helly
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 8:31 am

Hellboy wrote:
They dont turn up so some little goon can abuse them, yes they are refs and get paid, but it is Sunday league footy, where any made up team can join..ie...a pub crowd of idiots that just want some glory for being tough kids, so the refs should get paid well for even getting on the same pitch as some of these gargoyles, who are a law unto themselves. If you want refs to be ultimate professionals, then maybe the players should have to have credentials first, and also be acting in a professional manner, paid or not, if you are all going down to the park for a get together, then evrybody deserves to be respected, if you act like a goon you'll get treated like one. flower

Gargoyles. Good word
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 9:29 am

People from Kilworth dont get girl friends hellboy Sad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 12:59 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
People from Kilworth dont get girl friends hellboy Sad

i'll send some of mine over for you.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 12:59 am

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
I take it senses of humour are left at the entrance to Harborough these days....may be wrong, but i believe Wheel1 was actually taking the p***

Very true, and the fact that you even have to point it out, is even sadder.
nearly as sad as someone who feels the need to comment every time we are involved in a thread love you tho hellboy cos your such an inspirational kinda guy xxx an inspiration for birth control xxx
Back to top Go down
AYLESTONE_AFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:06 am

hey everyone just saying hi

seems most ppl have wrote aylestone athletic off for the season all ready lol

1-1 with the mighty wigston rangers felt more like a loss as played them off the park for a solid 90 mins and if it was for the cross bar and couple good saves from their keeper would have been 4 or 5/1 to us at half time , second have granted they came back into it but that was our fault taking our foot of the gas

trust me were like leicester city a teams gonna get a proper spanking soon from us as were now finding our feet ....!!!

top of the league watch out lol

Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:22 am

Toe poke wrote:
Referees get paid we pay to play. If I wasn't doing my PAID job I would get told to pull my finger out.
I'll bear that in mind when players turn up with rings on, ear rings in, gay bands on their wrists, different coloured under garments, snoods, pitches hardly marked out, nets hardly pegged in, 3 corner flags, 9 men, pissed up...

...I'll pull all of that up next time so you get fined and the game doesn't go ahead instead of turning a blind eye to the 'lesser' laws and getting the game on...

...just doing my job!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 10:17 am

Awsome reply!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday11th September
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4