Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday11th September

Go down 
+42
Whistle Blower
Capello
littlebigman
Toe poke
Fieldy
Blackie
L.K.F.C
LoneRanger38
RM05
THE MAGICIAN
greeeedy
Sparta3
Paulo
saff lounge
THE WATCHER
BULLIT
timmy mallet
Duane
News of the World
Fishandchips
Skeems
wheel1
Polska legend II
phoenixGK
Rajiv14
mowmacre fc
dezza
Dodgy
josh harris st marks
mbinblack
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
hotshot66
talbotkeeper
Hurricane
Sneijder10
Throop Boss
Snash
Jwithers
Hellboy
Alan Partridge
Aussie Owl
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for Sunday11th September Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 10:54 pm

Now's your chance

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:44 pm

No banter yet???!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:48 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
No banter yet???!!!

Hoskins lost today.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:50 pm

Is that another 3 points for st marks.... i think so cheers
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:53 pm

3 out of 3 for global athletic. Beat inter mivan 6-4. Credit to them we were 4-1 up and it was in doubt until the last minute
Back to top Go down
Throop Boss

Throop Boss

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 1:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
No banter yet???!!!

Throop 3-1 Hoskins
Jarman
Doughty
Willams

They only had 11 to be fair but if it weren't for there keeper it could have been double figures
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 1:10 pm

Azul Zorros 5-1 Dukla Hillside

Scorers: Shane Birt (3), Nathan Potter and Joe Tailby.

Good display from us today. A little frustrating on a personal note but a good result none the less.

Dukla started with 9 players, did av another turn up. They did what they cud. Keeper pulled out a crackin save from me aswell.

All the best to Dukla
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 1:26 pm

Trinderbox 1-2 Hurricanes

Really disapointing that today refs the Trinderbox manager, thankfully the 2 'disallowed' goals for offside (not spotted by the Trinderbox Linesman) and the refusal to award any free-kick or blatant penalties (2) to us didnt affect the fact we won the game.

Was a shame the league thought it was appropriate for a teams manager to ref a game but I understand the pressures they are under.

Anyway, Trinderbox good bunch of lads and im sure they will be able to hold there own in this league.

Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 1:37 pm

LB Talbot 2 Oadby Owls Men 1

with 3 players missing still have a strong team to choose from
a game with few chances really
talbot started the stronger with the wind behind us and thank to the wind a cross from darren (yella boi) daughton found itself in the top corner then hit the post from 25 yards out then we had to make 2subs after 15mins the the 3rd and final sub after 30min .2nd half to be fair Oadby had most of the ball and had a couple of chances but never made me work . then oadby score with 10 togo . Oadby hit the bar from a corner then could have had a pen which would have been harsh the with 1mins togo we score the winner after a quick break away . think a draw would have been a good result but after 3 going off in the 1st half then 3players playing with a injury a 2-1 win we feel was good enough hoskin res next week hoping for another 3pts thanks to OADBY best of luck for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 1:42 pm

The Wheel 1 - 7 Hotshots

Windy conditions on a very small pitch seemed to hinder our game slightly, not many chances for either team going into the break at 0-0.

We regrouped really well after the break and were 3-0 up with about 20 to play. I was fearing the worst when they scored with a really tidy finish from a rare break, the lads responded well and heads didn't go down like last week adding 4 more comfortably later into the game.

Goals from
Michael Bateman
Sam Evans x 2
Matty Coyne x 2
Aaron North
Tom Stafford

Hopefully keep our 100% record next week with the local derby vs Little Bowden
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 2:10 pm

i have a funny feeling we are top the league! Definitely top two
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 2:11 pm

Wigston Rangers 4-1 fc city of leicester.

Strange one for us today didn't play particularly well yet came away with a comfortable win, I scored an early goal then Ellis millins bent one in from 25 yards, Michael peck added a third in the second half, somehow fccol scored. Our defender booted the ball at there forward and it went in. Bizarre. I added a late goal to seal the three points after a superb ball from James firth.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 2:12 pm

Wigston Rangers 4-1 fc city of leicester.

Strange one for us today didn't play particularly well yet came away with a comfortable win, I scored an early goal then Ellis millins bent one in from 25 yards, Michael peck added a third in the second half, somehow fccol scored. Our defender booted the ball at there forward and it went in. Bizarre. I added a late goal to seal the three points after a superb ball from James firth.
Back to top Go down
mbinblack

mbinblack

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 2:22 pm

Just like to give credit to both Glenfield Town Sunday and Sparta Moshdock for the minutes silence for the victims of 9 / 11 well done lads thankyou
Back to top Go down
josh harris st marks

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 2:46 pm

gd win for us today missing a couple of players but did well late winner and for all those teams that call q.p.r poor they dunno what there on about there a experianced side who play football good game happy with the result thought we were the better team towards the end and cant wait for next week
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 3:05 pm

Kirby 0-5 Couriers

Played on possibly the smallest pitch in the whole of Leicester

1-0 for an hour then the second goal knocked the stuffing out of them, they played some decent football to be fair on a horrible surface, wont be the whipping boys everyone expect them to be, just missed the quality in the final third

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 3:17 pm

saff lounge 1 v 2 d.m.e

gutted we lost today in what was a really tight game, went 1-0 down after 2 mins then 2-0 down 15mins in to second half thanks to a peno and having 10 men!!!! but after that our lads really kicked on and pulled one back and dominated the game to the end. overall i think we had the better of the game but d.m.e were a good side took their chances and were more direct than us,. good game though
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 3:43 pm

Throop Boss wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
No banter yet???!!!

Throop 3-1 Hoskins
Jarman
Doughty
Willams

They only had 11 to be fair but if it weren't for there keeper it could have been double figures

not looking good for us start off season well and now got 31players signed on only had bare 11 between us both things are looking bad meeting on wednesday weather wer paying for pitch or a resination!
as for today thought throops wasnt the best today missed a few chances yes but wer wer always in the game very poor for us we injoyed it tho had fun and got on with it. when we scored thought wed get couple more as we wer on top for while but wer gunna be in bottom 1
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 3:59 pm

Clarendon Park Rangers 4 Kajima 6

goals by
Jamie Wells 2
Rob Snart
Neil Jacques

Poor showing from us today and we never seemed to get going, Kajima's physical/aggressive style was too much for us and we couldn't deal with them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixGK

phoenixGK

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 4:08 pm

phoenix 9-0 nri ressies

very good performance from the lads today after a disapointing result friday and even with 3 or 4 players still missing , i think we can go a long way this season if we can dig in and cut out stupid loses like friday night hopefully everyone can stay fit.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:20 pm

Widds wrote:

correct
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:30 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

correct

Yes we are, and so are you in theory..
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:49 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

correct

Yes we are, and so are you in theory..

cheers Laughing cheers Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:09 pm

lost 7-1 today don't know what happened to us from the way we played last week we were 0-0 at half time and we just pressed the self destruct button in the second we literately gifted them every single goal they scored great goal by kris bradshaw for our goal the best goal of the game by far to make it 3-1 at that point they looked shaky and we thought we might at least be able to nick a point but again we gifted them goals to put us well and truly out of the game take nothing away from hotshots they are a very good team and play some really good football too good for div 6 just a bunch of pot hunters Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:20 pm

Perrin Rangers 1-4 Magna 73 Rangers

Got there at 9:50 with no nets up and no opposition, just Ginner!!!

The bloke is as sound as a pound though and explained the situation he is in and they got a team out although it was a delayed kick off.

The wind was horrendous and any good football was made impossible, The 11 Perrin had out were tough to be fair and they still had Mark Graham, Reece Lydon who scored, Russ Hawksley and a few others.

We ground the win out, both teams missed some easy chances to score.

With the wind in the first half we went 2-0 up both through Bomma who is looking fit and on form this season, then some very questionable offside decisions ensued and it all got a bit scrappy.

Lydon scored to make it 2-1 and then Cartwright made it 3 just before half time.

With the wind against us Perrin put us under severe pressure but we held out and then Cartwright was taken down for a penalty but Bomma for the hat trick missed or rather it was saved and then 5 minutes later we got another penalty but at least Bomma scored the 2nd one!!

Niffy Rangers away next week in Arthur Moore Cup
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:31 pm

NRI 3 -1 MDH Knights

Windy conditions didnt make things easy for either side today, we managed to keep ourselves well in the game right up until the 90th Minute penalty, we gave them a game and based on chances could of easily nicked a point or even more, NRI had there chances too and going forward they have some very good options, Leon i think was particularly impressive today and the midfield 3 kept hold of the ball very well but at 0-0 we missed a string of 1 on 1's and then hit the post in the last 10 minutes at 2-1 down, myself guilty more than most Sad

special thanks to Widds for helping me out by punching the ball into the back of my head for our goal, the way it was going i couldnt hit a barn door today so needed that Wink

good luck nri for the rest of the season, look forward to the return, hopefully i'll take my chances next time
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:45 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
NRI 3 -1 MDH Knights

Windy conditions didnt make things easy for either side today, we managed to keep ourselves well in the game right up until the 90th Minute penalty, we gave them a game and based on chances could of easily nicked a point or even more, NRI had there chances too and going forward they have some very good options, Leon i think was particularly impressive today and the midfield 3 kept hold of the ball very well but at 0-0 we missed a string of 1 on 1's and then hit the post in the last 10 minutes at 2-1 down, myself guilty more than most Sad

special thanks to Widds for helping me out by punching the ball into the back of my head for our goal, the way it was going i couldnt hit a barn door today so needed that Wink

good luck nri for the rest of the season, look forward to the return, hopefully i'll take my chances next time

Missed?????? Saved mate haha

No worries on the goal, you looked like you needed the confidence boost lol

Just glad we managed to get the game started.....!!
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Ginner and dodgy offside decision Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
News of the World

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 6:56 pm

Throop 3-1 Hoskins
Jarman
Doughty
Willams

They only had 11 to be fair but if it weren't for there keeper it could have been double figures[/quote]

I went down to Aylestone park today to watch a few games and ended up watching the majority of this game due to it being the stand out fixture there. I have to agree with the Thoops manager that it could have been 3 or 4 at first time and 7 or 8 by full time. The Hoskins lads were always in the game due to some shocking finishing and did have a 10 minute patch when the game went 2-1. The Hoskins lads did play some good football and its clear that they were short, I just hope that they stay together as they did look a close knit bunch.

Speaking to people from both sides, both teams were fairly depleted, If thats the case then both should do well with full sides out.

Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:03 pm

wheel1 wrote:
lost 7-1 today don't know what happened to us from the way we played last week we were 0-0 at half time and we just pressed the self destruct button in the second we literately gifted them every single goal they scored great goal by kris bradshaw for our goal the best goal of the game by far to make it 3-1 at that point they looked shaky and we thought we might at least be able to nick a point but again we gifted them goals to put us well and truly out of the game take nothing away from hotshots they are a very good team and play some really good football too good for div 6 just a bunch of pot hunters Laughing Laughing

Wouldn't say you gifted us 7 goals in 45mins! Some were very sloppy yes, others were the result of decent passing moves cutting you wide open. Your lads finish was very tidy.

Last edited by hotshot66 on Sun 11 Sep 2011, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:06 pm

News of the World wrote:
Throop 3-1 Hoskins
Jarman
Doughty
Willams

I went down to Aylestone park today to watch a few games and ended up watching the majority of this game due to it being the stand out fixture there. I have to agree with the Thoops manager that it could have been 3 or 4 at first time and 7 or 8 by full time. The Hoskins lads were always in the game due to some shocking finishing and did have a 10 minute patch when the game went 2-1. The Hoskins lads did play some good football and its clear that they were short, I just hope that they stay together as they did look a close knit bunch.

Speaking to people from both sides, both teams were fairly depleted, If thats the case then both should do well with full sides out.

[/quote]

We had three players not there today that would have started usually, had Mitch been playing it would have been more comfortable scoreline. Shame to see a side that are tipped for big things get into the position theyre in, sometimes setting up a reserve side can get in the way of progress..
Hope they sort it out either way.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:10 pm

Quote :
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Ginner and dodgy offside decision Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

To be fair, Ginner wasn't running the line.

I'm only going on what our strikers said but never mind, the most important thing really is to see if Perrin are going to see out the season, Ginner assured me they would.....Lets hope so
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:11 pm

wheel1 wrote:
hardly pothunting mate, its hotshots seccond season together and we can only play in the division we are put into! Everyone has to start somewhere. We worked hard as a team an got our just deserved. As for you gifting us every goal well that's laughable we tore your defence apart for 90 minutes and it could of easily been double figures. That's said thought you boys had some good players and looked as if you could be a good team just need to pull together as soon as we scored the first goal every single players head went down. All the best for the rest of your season an see you at our place soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: 2 be fair dezza went 2 watch ur game 2day an if it wasnot 4 ur lino stroke manager second half having viagra in his right arm [up all the time] would of bin alot more m8!   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:16 pm

dezza wrote:
saff lounge 1 v 2 d.m.e

gutted we lost today in what was a really tight game, went 1-0 down after 2 mins then 2-0 down 15mins in to second half thanks to a peno and having 10 men!!!! but after that our lads really kicked on and pulled one back and dominated the game to the end. overall i think we had the better of the game but d.m.e were a good side took their chances and were more direct than us,. good game though
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:31 pm

I take it senses of humour are left at the entrance to Harborough these days....may be wrong, but i believe Wheel1 was actually taking the p***
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:38 pm

BULLIT wrote:
dezza wrote:
saff lounge 1 v 2 d.m.e

yeah there was a few dodgy calls but same time there was times when that ref didnt give f*** all, like i say i think we had more of the ball but didnt do enough with it or held onto it too long where as dme were alot more direct and as soon as they broke they went for us instead of trying to overplay like us at times, thought it was a good game though, your thoughts ?

also good to see dme down the lounge after, top lads
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:47 pm

Widds wrote:
I take it senses of humour are left at the entrance to Harborough these days....may be wrong, but i believe Wheel1 was actually taking the p***

didn't you know it was a requirement to play for a harborough based team??
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:59 pm

to be honest I could name 6 players that wasn't there today that don't look like will be there again no ifs no buts we hoskins have our selfs to blame we could off easily beat them today with a full squad. Cred to throops bloke for helping us out with a lino an to be honest ain looking forward to next week 4 from today aint there that leaves 6 players umm bad times
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm

Widds wrote:
no we always bring a sense of humuor his names andy!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 8:17 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Widds wrote:
no we always bring a sense of humuor his names andy!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday11th September   Banter for Sunday11th September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday11th September
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next