Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August

Go down 
+6
dan_mitchell_WRFC
hotshot66
Hellboy
THE MAGICIAN
Widds
Gordon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 8:12 am

Here we go again - the opening 3 League games of the season today - please post the resuts and banter here.

Please use thread in Friendly Corner for friendly game results.

Enjoy your Alliance season everybody bounce
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:25 pm

nri reserves 5-1 down at half time, bees knees player was giving it the big one and laughmg with team mates saying fill your boots its a thrashing, well i guess it would have been if we hadnt scored the next 5 goals lol 3 points and now off to toast the win! Same problem with lino as well but that just makes it sweeter! Well pleased and happy for the boys! Loaded dog at 3 if anyone wants to hear about it haha
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

Widds wrote:
nri reserves 5-1 down at half time, bees knees player was giving it the big one and laughmg with team mates saying fill your boots its a thrashing, well i guess it would have been if we hadnt scored the next 5 goals lol 3 points and now off to toast the win! Same problem with lino as well but that just makes it sweeter! Well pleased and happy for the boys! Loaded dog at 3 if anyone wants to hear about it haha

GET THE ********* IN, LOL
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:39 pm

Singing ( theres only one NRI..I, there's only one NRI..I, we're rolling along singing a song, singing in NRI wonderland...

Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Celebration6_2
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:44 pm

haha definitely need a like button!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:51 pm

And the results?
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:55 pm

firs old boys 2 -3 harborough hotshots

Tom Stafford
Matty Coyne x 2

terrible turn out for us today, 1-0 up early on, 2-1 down at half time. 2 goals in the second half sealed the win. good luck for the season firs.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:56 pm

Wigston Rangers 6-2 The Royalist

Dan Mitchell 3
Rob Bell
Luke Brennan
Sam Whatsize
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 1:03 pm

Just to clarify - 6-5 to our ressies. And for the record, one first teamer played 25 minutes for them Very Happy

Nice result Dan
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 1:10 pm

Widds wrote:

Nice result Dan

Ditto......as long as all these hat-tricks he seems to get are legit...... Wink
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 1:21 pm

Haha, if they weren't I would have claimed 5! Could have had 4 if I had taken the penalty Wink
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 2:23 pm

Widds wrote:

Karma is a funny old thing... Watched the 2nd half of this match, the bees knees lino was indeed upto his old tricks, we even heard him having a laugh with another bloke on the sideline saying "oh well we need the result its the first game of the season" whilst cheating. Word of warning for other div 4 teams, you may want to pay for a lino as it will be the only way you will get a fair game!!! Well done nri.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 2:25 pm

Dan good result for you boys today!!! Start as you mean to go on hey mate!!!!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 2:48 pm

well done to n.r.i ressies today!!!! takes alot of bottle and quality to overcome a 5 - 1 defersit and a cheating lino!!!! im made up for you lads well done!!! long may it last!!!! up the n.r.i
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 5:19 pm

cheers dave! Also if we ever set up a third team come and watch their first game- on our first opening game we had a 9 goal thriller so expect goals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 9:17 am

Well done to NRI Reserves, the best team on the day won. Well done for not giving up on the game at 5-1 down. I think my lads thought the game was won by half time and they learnt a very harsh lesson in football. Just dont think theres any need to have a go at the linesman, at the end of the day the ref makes the final desicion and none of us moaned about your dodgy penalty desicion. Well done again NRI Reserves and good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 9:41 am

Bees Knees Boss wrote:
Well done to NRI Reserves, the best team on the day won. Well done for not giving up on the game at 5-1 down. I think my lads thought the game was won by half time and they learnt a very harsh lesson in football. Just dont think theres any need to have a go at the linesman, at the end of the day the ref makes the final desicion and none of us moaned about your dodgy penalty desicion. Well done again NRI Reserves and good luck for the rest of the season.

he doesnt need to cheat either was there 10-15mins and i seen 2 poor decisions that even he knew were wrong before putting the flag up to me thats cheating and uncalled for. granted mistakes are sometimes made but there was no mistaking his spring loaded arm had been well oiled for this game. sorry but got your just deserves.
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Bees Knees Boss wrote:

he doesnt need to cheat either was there 10-15mins and i seen 2 poor decisions that even he knew were wrong before putting the flag up to me thats cheating and uncalled for. granted mistakes are sometimes made but there was no mistaking his spring loaded arm had been well oiled for this game. sorry but got your just deserves.

couldnt agree more!!! i think the lads at the bees knees are top notch, just a pitty that the lino spoils the game and gives the team as a whole a bad reputation. I think there is a lesson that should have been learned by this game, games should be won on merit, that was shown in this game.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 4:27 pm

Yeah will agree with the above, Bees Knees players are sound enough, last year they were sound, but it cant be coincidence that at least 4 clubs last year got so irritated by it. You give any close calls to your own side, thats accepted, its the blatant cheating thats annoying...i know two teams are thinking about approaching the league to get a lino for their game which is a sad state!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 4:36 pm

Widds wrote:
Yeah will agree with the above, Bees Knees players are sound enough, last year they were sound, but it cant be coincidence that at least 4 clubs last year got so irritated by it. You give any close calls to your own side, thats accepted, its the blatant cheating thats annoying...i know two teams are thinking about approaching the league to get a lino for their game which is a sad state!!

no need to cheat!! like you say any close calls expect them to go to your own team and vice versa but blatantly is very irritating and annoying. its one thing being close but another when ur getting flagged every attack when you are 3-4 yards onside if you genuinely have that bad eye sight dont run the line simple as that cus you already know its not going to be fair
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 5:31 pm

PEEWEE wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Bees Knees Boss wrote:

couldnt agree more!!! i think the lads at the bees knees are top notch, just a pitty that the lino spoils the game and gives the team as a whole a bad reputation. I think there is a lesson that should have been learned by this game, games should be won on merit, that was shown in this game.

Well put peewee!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:29 am

Well well, One game in and were back on this subject.....

I watch the first half of the Epworth V GT game and epworth had a bear 11 so a gt lad rang the line for them. Very fair half even with both linesman being GT lads, If im honest i think the GT lad running the line for epworth was spot on.

2nd half i ventured down to see the brilliant NRI reserves come back.
I couldn't believe hearing the manager and assistant manager(lineman) who are also farther and son laughing at an ludicrous decision and the comment of it being the first game of first game of the season and needing a win.
Both these teams are in my league and even i cheered when NRI Reserves went 6-5 up.

Justice was served!!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:32 am

Joey Barton wrote:
Well well, One game in and were back on this subject.....

I watch the first half of the Epworth V GT game and epworth had a bear 11 so a gt lad rang the line for them. Very fair half even with both linesman being GT lads, If im honest i think the GT lad running the line for epworth was spot on.

2nd half i ventured down to see the brilliant NRI reserves come back.
I couldn't believe hearing the manager and assistant manager(lineman) who are also farther and son laughing at an ludicrous decision and the comment of it being the first game of first game of the season and needing a win.
Both these teams are in my league and even i cheered when NRI Reserves went 6-5 up.

Justice was served!!

Lol, nice to hear it......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August   Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Sunday 28 August
Page 1 of 1