Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August

Go down 
+33
Jwithers
tobester29
Jimmyb
Katie G
Sparta3
Hellboy
Paulo
Polska legend II
RM05
Joey Barton
Sneijder10
Hurricane
saff lounge
Rajiv14
Plough new boy
Ramley_LBFC
THE MAGICIAN
Gordon
Hat Man
Blackie
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Hairy Hebrew!
LoneRanger38
greeeedy
timmy mallet
talbotkeeper
Skeems
Stroller
Fieldy
gattuso
PEEWEE
L.K.F.C
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:04 pm

Magna 3
DME 2
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:07 pm

Cracking result for magna against the early favourites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:17 pm

Aylestone lounge 1 - nri 5
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:18 pm

Thurmaston 2011 0-3 Kajima
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:33 pm

Gutho 2-1 Fosse
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:41 pm

Superfly 1-2 Birstall Rangers
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:50 pm

Azul Zorros 2 C'P'R 2
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:00 pm

little bowden 1- friar lane 0
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:05 pm

gattuso wrote:

well done cracking result
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:13 pm

greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

Apprently the lads had a good game, im banned so didnt play Sad prob why they won lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:16 pm

gattuso wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

Apprently the lads had a good game, im banned so didnt play Sad prob why they won lol

lol i wanted to go watch this meself denty but cars off the road and couldnt get a lift. glad u won tho
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:37 pm

Birstall 2-1 superfly

Absolute awful game to play in or watch both teams played awful the football played was awful
Had bare team out due to work commitments but no excuses for the football played but on the upside a wins a win plus i got my brace but if were gonna have any hope in
Hell on sunday against hoskins ressies we gotta up
It n play some simple football
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:47 pm

timmy mallet wrote:

wat were friar lane like??
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:50 pm

Glad to hear bowden and nri both won Smile
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:51 pm

greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

lol i wanted to go watch this meself denty but cars off the road and couldnt get a lift. glad u won tho

Cheers mate, first half our work rae and intensity was immense, we could have had 10 and wouldnt have flattered us, But Aylestone have some very good players, but Malc got the team spot on and the team performed....very pleased! And met Hellboy!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:52 pm

Cheers Dan!!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:55 pm

gattuso wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
gattuso wrote:

Can't believe you're banned Denty. Surely a case of mistaken identity!! lol
Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:59 pm

not the greatest of games but its the result that counts. Well done to the Birstall lads for holding it together. Only 36 to go daz.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:05 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall 2-1 superfly

Absolute awful game to play in or watch both teams played awful the football played was awful
Had bare team out due to work commitments but no excuses for the football played but on the upside a wins a win plus i got my brace but if were gonna have any hope in

Youre right Daz, was a poor game but like you say a wins a win. Clearly the pressure of being tipped by everyone was too much for us!! Back to underdogs for Hoskins on Sunday which should suit us fine!

Cheers to Superfly, good bunch of lads who will win more games than they will lose this season.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:05 pm

D5 - St Marks 7 Dukla Hillside 2

Anybody know the result of Wigston United v AFC Hurricanes in D2?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:08 pm

I believe Wigston lost 2-1....
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:10 pm

Wigston United 1 AFC Hurricanes 2
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:12 pm

Meant to say, Tommy Hollidge reffed us again today, quality performance, dealt with some strops very well, took no crap and stopped anything boiling over.....
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:15 pm

Aylestone Lounge 1 NRI 5

Alan Stafford 2
Dave ilinicki 1
Mark ilnicki 1
Andy ilnicki 1

Got to say. Boyz put in a good shift tonight, very happy with our start. Long way to go. Would like to applaud the ref Tommy Hollidge too, thought he had a great game.

Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:32 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:

wat were friar lane like??

Good side. Run round like blue arsed flies, but they will struggle to win games if they cant find a goal scorer to put their chances away. Goalkeeper one of the best I have seen for a while too, and his kicking range is incredible.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 11:13 pm

Good keeper yes, think us and friar line will struggle this year though,all young lads plenty off energy, prob had 60 percent off the ball but did not really create anything,like sporting wigston give them a year, and probably could do with a forward, should be ok. think both off uswill be in bottom half off division though unless we can get a forward. Think we prob have best defence or close to in this division though,
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 11:51 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
Azul Zorros 2 C'P'R 2

did you watch the game? what did you think?
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:41 am

aylestone lounge had some real quality players there and nri made them look rubbish, nri should have scored 15 really, on that performance there might not be much to stop nri winning the league, when i saw aylestones starting line up i thought they would win comfortably, it just shows how good nri are and they will take some stopping in this league
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:40 am

Decent 2-1 win for the Hurricanes, should have won by more and made it harder for ourselves than it needed to be, Wigston were a decent outfit though, im sure they will be OK this year.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 7:31 am

saff lounge wrote:

aylestone lounge had some real quality players there and nri made them look rubbish, nri should have scored 15 really, on that performance there might not be much to stop nri winning the league, when i saw aylestones starting line up i thought they would win comfortably, it just shows how good nri are and they will take some stopping in this league

If only lol. You leave me to the mind games. Ha ha.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 7:36 am

haha tommy you naughty any!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 7:51 am

Azul Zorros 2-2 CPR

Scorers: Shaun Burden and Rob Cooper

A very difficult game on a small pitch, bit of a row before the game with some noobs from some saturday side refusing to move off of our pitch.

We started very well, played some good football and were deservedly infront. On the balance of the game I would say a draw was the right result altho we no we could of won.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 8:20 am

Blackie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall 2-1 superfly

Youre right Daz, was a poor game but like you say a wins a win. Clearly the pressure of being tipped by everyone was too much for us!! Back to underdogs for Hoskins on Sunday which should suit us fine!

Cheers to Superfly, good bunch of lads who will win more games than they will lose this season.

Have to agree with it being an awful game, early peno given against us and a goal disallowed. May have been a different game if the goal hadn't been disallowed.

Good set of lads at Birstall Rangers, Good luck for the season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 9:44 am

Joey Barton wrote:
Blackie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall 2-1 superfly

Have to agree with it being an awful game, early peno given against us and a goal disallowed. May have been a different game if the goal hadn't been disallowed.

No disrespect mate but you was a bit flag happy on that line there was defo 3-4 times we was blatently on side plus we had 2 penos not given for handballs..i dont think
We should of came away with anything other than a win even though it was a very poor dissapointing game..although i do think you guys have improved from last season and should hold your all this season

Good set of lads at Birstall Rangers, Good luck for the season!
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:29 am

Hurricane wrote:
Decent 2-1 win for the Hurricanes, should have won by more and made it harder for ourselves than it needed to be, Wigston were a decent outfit though, im sure they will be OK this year.

got to say the Hurricanes deserved there win, we just were not good enough on the night.... we gave away 2 sloppy goals but in the end the right result. Look forward to the return to put it right!

good luck to the Hurricanes for the rest of the season, good side.....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:05 am

i predicted in the summer that NRI would win div 3 and time will tell, but I think the opening results for NRI, DME and Aylestone Lounge could well help the prediction! And with DME meeting Aylestone this Sunday one of the pre-season favourites could well be on 2 losses from 2 games
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:23 am

Long way to go, but yesterday in the first half we were superb, well proud of the boys for the effort they put in...stella performance haha
I think DME and Aylestone are both tipped to do well, so at least one of them will have no more than 1 point from their first two games...
I think Magna will be big contenders, i think i tipped them to be one place under us, based on heresay about other teams.....massive game on Sunday for us....still missing a couple of players, but other than that, looking healthy....
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:31 am

[quote="L.K.F.C"
]Magna 3
DME 2

Fair to call this one a typical first game out I think. Magna looked pretty dominant in the first half anf rightly took the lead. Half time brought more oput of DME and the second half was a real yoyo affair. Magna missed chances to put it to bed and likewise DME moissed a couple of great chances that could have seen the points go the other way. Couldn't really see the fracas that brought the second yellow for the DME lad so not too sure what went on there but all in all for their first half dominance Magna did enough to deserve the win for me.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:41 am

L.K.F.C wrote:
[quote="L.K.F.C"
]Magna 3
DME 2

Fair to call this one a typical first game out I think. Magna looked pretty dominant in the first half anf rightly took the lead. Half time brought more oput of DME and the second half was a real yoyo affair. Magna missed chances to put it to bed and likewise DME moissed a couple of great chances that could have seen the points go the other way. Couldn't really see the fracas that brought the second yellow for the DME lad so not too sure what went on there but all in all for their first half dominance Magna did enough to deserve the win for me.
[/quote]

cheers mate, always was gona a tough opener, we look forward to piting our wits against the next title favourites on sunday
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:56 am

Widds wrote:
very pleased! And met Hellboy!!!

what a gooooodlooking fella he is....i mean hellboy not widds, pretty obvious really i know, but i feel i must confirm things.. silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August   Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 31 August
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next