Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendly results

Go down 
+53
Coley21
Katie G
strawberry blonde assasin
oily
PEEWEE
Sparky
Duane
driver666
gattuso
tobester29
dezza
mthompson08
Sneijder10
Polska legend II
Thurmaston2011
THE WATCHER
Paulo
dave ash
Pete Mourinho
Joey Barton
saff lounge
lingers
Stroller
Rajiv14
Skeems
welshy26
Jenko
LoneRanger38
talbotkeeper
Hairy Hebrew!
tysmith c.n.f.c
THE MAGICIAN
Snash
ginner
Cobbo
Fieldy
Fishandchips
RyanVPR
Declan Swan
Jimmyb
greeeedy
fact reporter
NiffyA
Widds
Mivan are going up
norty14
bullshead athletic
Sparta3
EJT09
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Friendly results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 7:44 pm

ah no bite, new road dont sponsor us now, they only sponsored us for a third of last season as well, hence the team name change to just nri. But i can assure you we would love to tank them in a cup match, purely because they took our name!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 7:45 pm

oh and tommy, i would even support your boys if you drew them in the cup lol
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 8:25 pm

Little Bowden 0-3 Bakers Arms

First action any of the bakers lads have seen since the season ended

4 new faces, which fitted in well

Passed the ball well against a great bunch of lads from Bowden

Goals included a brace from Shaun Freeman and a wonder strike (his words) from Stix, how far out is still being disputed each drink he has the further out it gets!!!

Good luck for the season to Bowden
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 9:01 pm

Hat and Beaver 2 - 6 Magna Town

First friendly today for Hat and Beaver so very rusty and no goalkeeper, good set a lads at Magna who pass and play very good football.

Good luck in the new season.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 10:28 pm

Widds wrote:
oh and tommy, i would even support your boys if you drew them in the cup lol

if we get them i will give you notice so you can cancel your game to support us lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 12:18 am

haha deal
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 8:37 am

Hat Beaver 2 - 6 Magna Town

Hogan Smith (2)
Leon Blaber (2)
Ross Griffin
Paul Goddard

As Dave put, it was our first friendly as well this pres season, had 4 new faces including replacement goalkeeper who did a good job- impressed with all 4 signings actually. Thought we passed it round well, if not over complicating it some times, but clincial in front of goal. Hat and Beaver improved second half and pressed us really well- was a good game and a good start to pre season

Good luck to the Beavers for the rest of the season

Step up again next week at LDA Spartans hope to be a little sharper after yesterdays run out
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 9:04 am

Sparta3 wrote:
LDA Spartans 5 - 1 Inter Mivan

A decent run out but a bit too easy really. No offence to Mivan but they were poorly organised (we leant them a player for the second half) and if we could finish chances it could have been double figures.

Goals from Stu Pratt (2), Nick Granger, Jacob Gregory and James Challinor.

Looking forward to the tough test against Magna next week.

Slightly harsh, yeah we were let down by players again..but you didnt mention the missed peno, and all the blatant one on ones we missed.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 9:11 am

Niffy A 4 - 2 Global Athletic

Dave Brakes 2
Jay Smith
Nathan Rutter

Good game with some good chances, we were a little less than clinical today once again but a really competitive game with the new boys to the Alliance. I think they should more than hold their own in the league this season.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 11:22 am

saff lounge wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
new road inn played fairfield reserves today, watched 20 minutes got bored and left, no goals and no chances

got the bite i aimed for, so nri are sponsoring 3 teams on sundays next season then widds, kev jones plays for them and he has had more clubs than faldo, they are in division 3 of leicester sunday league so im hoping we can get them in the county cup because that is a new road inn team that we can give a spanking to, wasnt a bad game actually, i had to leave to get a runout for spinney v azul but then i couldnt get a lift, wish i had stayed and watched the full game now

pity you did'nt make it tommy you would have been playing against craig halford
interesting!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 11:33 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
new road inn played fairfield reserves today, watched 20 minutes got bored and left, no goals and no chances

got the bite i aimed for, so nri are sponsoring 3 teams on sundays next season then widds, kev jones plays for them and he has had more clubs than faldo, they are in division 3 of leicester sunday league so im hoping we can get them in the county cup because that is a new road inn team that we can give a spanking to, wasnt a bad game actually, i had to leave to get a runout for spinney v azul but then i couldnt get a lift, wish i had stayed and watched the full game now

interesting!

thats why i wanted to go i would of spanked him all over the pitch
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 11:53 am

saff lounge wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

interesting!

thats why i wanted to go i would of spanked him all over the pitch

would you catch him ? he's so fast and your getting on a bit
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 12:55 pm

he might be fast without the ball but hes like bambi on ice with it
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 12:57 pm

saff lounge wrote:

HAHA GOT THE BITE JOB DONE
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 4:05 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

lol, pity i wasnt there sunday because it would of been old craigy boy feeling the bites
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 4:12 pm

[quote="saff lounge"]
THE WATCHER wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

lol, pity i wasnt there sunday because it would of been old craigy boy feeling the bites

yeah you want to sign him really
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 4:45 pm

[quote="THE WATCHER"]
saff lounge wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

he asked me if he could play for us, i didnt want him, think he will do a decent job for azul though to be fair
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 4:50 pm

[quote="saff lounge"]
THE WATCHER wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

he asked me if he could play for us, i didnt want him, think he will do a decent job for azul though to be fair

lets hope so we need a regular goalcsorer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 7:47 pm

Good banter but this is the "Results" topic
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 12:42 am

Moderator wrote:
Good banter but this is the "Results" topic

and
Back to top Go down
Thurmaston2011

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 12:29 pm

Thurmaston 2011 6-1 Friar Lane..

friar lane's a team off young lads, very respectful and didn't give us any hassle! They gave us a good game until their fitness let them down. Wish them all the luck in the league.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 1:46 pm

de montfort uni 0 polska 8
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 8:42 am

Result from Sunday 7th August

Azul Zorros 3-5 Horse

Scorers: Liam Mayes, Shaun Burden and Andy Simmonds

Condidering we were 6 players light and had 2 turn up at kick off we did ourselves no injustices with a weakend side. 3 own goals against us as well. Horse a gd bunch, all the best for the season
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 9:14 am

MDH Knights 12-0 City of Leicester

Lee Stevens 3
Simon Barby 3
Tom Dunne 2
Adam "Baggers" Sparrow
Ross Digby
Shaun Sparrow
Liam Day

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 12:32 pm

little bowden 2-2 royalists

dave macdougall
alex stanyon
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 1:28 pm

fosse city 6 the kaffir inn 4 got to say was impressed wiv fosse sum real good players and also sorry to the lad who took 1 for the team in the balls. my lads were out of order and i told em that after the game. other than that we were rubbish no excuses except i was in goal 1st half and u can tell im not a keeper sayin that neither is the lad who went in second half we desperatly need 1 of those.we played ok second half and did well to get back from 4-0 down.thanks again to fosse good bunch of lads good luck for the season and if we play like that again dont think div three teams have anything to worry about (widds) hopefully we can improve.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 1:51 pm

haha sure you will give plenty of teams something to worry about if you put 4 past fosse! Arent they division 1?
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 2:07 pm

Royal Oak -3 Mivan -0

Let down by the same people again and started with only 11. But no excuses as we started really well and could of easily been 3-4 up by half time.

Second half we had the wind against us and didnt deal with it. Our keeper made an error for the first, but he has been outstanding in pre-season and is a real talent. all the lads got behind him! Our heads dropped after this and the game was over before we knew it.

We could be a real threat this season... if we can get a consistent set of lads turning up.

Good luck for the season Oak! Good set of lads!

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 2:10 pm

Widds wrote:
haha sure you will give plenty of teams something to worry about if you put 4 past fosse! Arent they division 1?

div 2 but will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 2:10 pm

Widds wrote:

Division 2 mate, i watched this game and 10-15 mins of Aylestone Lounge Vs Polska. Kaffir do have some useful players but surprised they got 4 goals as Fosse looked very comfortbale. Kaffir will hold there own i reckon
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 3:05 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:
Royal Oak -3 Mivan -0

Let down by the same people again and started with only 11. But no excuses as we started really well and could of easily been 3-4 up by half time.

Second half we had the wind against us and didnt deal with it. Our keeper made an error for the first, but he has been outstanding in pre-season and is a real talent. all the lads got behind him! Our heads dropped after this and the game was over before we knew it.

We could be a real threat this season... if we can get a consistent set of lads turning up.

Good luck for the season Oak! Good set of lads!

Completely agree, game of two halves and we seemed to defend better against the wind than you boys which isnt like us at all. I thought the captain in middle of park had a good game and also thought you had a very tricky left winger that looked decent.
As for the goal from where i was standing it looked like a cracking hit to be fair!
Quality Reffing as usual from stu wade.
If you boys cut out the whinging think you may have a decent season.

Good luck and all the best to you boys
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 4:36 pm

Thurmaston WMC 2-6 Beaumont Town (aka Victoria Park Rangers - LSL Div 2/3)

Not heard alot about the game other than Beaumont apparently dominated against a Thurmaston side with around 4 or 5 players missing
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 10:14 pm

Widds wrote:

yea fosse are div 2 but do have some new players good side to be fair we just need a keeper and mabe another striker.
it was my fault we lost tho my 2 mistakes in goal in the first 10 mins did nothing for the lads confidence.
we certainly didnt deserve to win but think with a bit more luck we could av done better.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 11:56 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
Widds wrote:

yea fosse are div 2 but do have some new players good side to be fair we just need a keeper and mabe another striker.
it was my fault we lost tho my 2 mistakes in goal in the first 10 mins did nothing for the lads confidence.
we certainly didnt deserve to win but think with a bit more luck we could av done better.

Pretty much agree with this to be honest, your lads never got going until the scrambled first goal and up to that point we were very comfortable without playing paticurlarly well. You hustled us for a good 15 minutes and were a totally different team towards the end of the game, it's just a shame for you guys that as you ploughed forwards scoring 3 more quick goals we managed to nick a few on the counter as your defence had disappeared!

Best player for you on the day was the slightly chunky centreback who seemed to waltz through our whole team on a couple of occasions. Hard, Bobbly pitch didn't allow too much pretty football but enjoyed the game, like you said a decent striker (as you didn't really have a threat for at least the first hour) and you will hold your own in Division 3. Cheers for the game and Good luck for the season.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 11:59 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

Good win for your boys, have you got any new lads? Expectations for the season?
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 12:00 am

Widds wrote:

Division 2, where you should be!!! cheers pirat Razz
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 11:23 am

Haha naughty!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 1:27 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:

Good win for your boys, have you got any new lads? Expectations for the season?

picked up 6 new lads so far, 3 english, 3 polish. honestly don't know what the season will bring, expecting a challenge, but no one will expect anything from us and we just want to give teams a game each week and see how we get on. the least we hope for is to be very hard to beat
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 8:43 pm

Saffron lounge bar 4 v 1 kirby muxloe rangers

Goals from ray hawkesly, matt rudkin, baz dovey and an own goal !!! Kirbvy scored a peno right at the end!!

Excellent performance from the lounge with debuts from ray,matt,ryan allen and leon thraves!!

All the lads were quality for saff tonight and i think it would be fair to say we had the better of the game!!

Good luck to kirby good bunch of lads and hope they do well next season
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 9:15 pm

leicester tile 4 fosse city 0

scoreline very harsh on fosse who had a lot of possession but came up against a rock solid tile defence who had a quality keeper on show as well. couple of errors gifted tile 2 goals, and when the 3rd went in early second half it was game over, but even then Fosse got their heads back up and still passed the ball around nicely. still expect them to be right up there this season and nathan and dean were excellent tonight. take nothing away from tile though, they looked a class act in parts and were excellent at soaking up pressure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly results
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next