Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendly results

Go down 
+53
Coley21
Katie G
strawberry blonde assasin
oily
PEEWEE
Sparky
Duane
driver666
gattuso
tobester29
dezza
mthompson08
Sneijder10
Polska legend II
Thurmaston2011
THE WATCHER
Paulo
dave ash
Pete Mourinho
Joey Barton
saff lounge
lingers
Stroller
Rajiv14
Skeems
welshy26
Jenko
LoneRanger38
talbotkeeper
Hairy Hebrew!
tysmith c.n.f.c
THE MAGICIAN
Snash
ginner
Cobbo
Fieldy
Fishandchips
RyanVPR
Declan Swan
Jimmyb
greeeedy
fact reporter
NiffyA
Widds
Mivan are going up
norty14
bullshead athletic
Sparta3
EJT09
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Friendly results - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 2:49 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
Niffy 1 - 5 SPARTA MOSHDOCK

Steve Morley x 3
Dunk Pickering
OG

Special mention to the ref, quality performance.

But who was he? Name and shame
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 3:47 pm

Gutho 11-1 FC Alliance
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 3:50 pm

One of their first team players. He is considering becoming a ref so wanted the experience.

Top notch performance....highlighting the fact that having the experience of being a player is a massive advantage in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 6:38 pm

Fosse City 4 v 2 Kirby Muxloe Rangers

OG
Nathan Williams
Ryan Bayliss 2

Finished our preseason with our 3rd premiership scalp, bit of a makeshift team with me at the back but a decent performance against a team that were more interested in arguing and threatening eachother! Never seen anything like it before, every man was really sound with us, no nasty tackles or anything, they seemed to just hate eachother.

Big thanks to Steve Hill for reffing all our matches, looking forward to Wednesday and a tough game against Guthlaxton.

All the best for the season to KMR too, cheers for the game.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 7:48 pm

I'm amazed that that group of lads has stayed together so long the way the fatter McNairn twin talks to his team mates.

Even when he loses the ball it's someone else's fault
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 8:49 pm

Stroller wrote:
Gutho 11-1 FC Alliance

said be double figures didnt i Wink
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 9:46 pm

Hat and Beaver 5 - 3 LDA Spartans

Kenno. liked you kit for this season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 10:17 am

Stroller wrote:
I'm amazed that that group of lads has stayed together so long the way the fatter McNairn twin talks to his team mates.

I beg to differ there, i think they are 2 of the best premier standard players we've had for a long time, encouraging your team mates verbally is a good thing, and carrying a bit of weight helps you with your body strength on the field, plus they are very easy on the eye to look at, from the ladies point of view, my tip for top of the table easily, some people have just got it already, and you just have to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 11:13 am

dave ash wrote:

Hat and Beaver 5 - 3 LDA Spartans

Kenno. liked you kit for this season
I think it was 5/6 - 4

Sparta scorers:
PAUL SCOTHERN
David Kennedy
Nick Granger
OG

It was 3-0 to H&B at half time and rightly so. Not a lot of football played by either team but they outfought us from word go.

Second half was a different story for the first half hour, we go it back to 3-3 after constant pressure. Turning point was a red card for one of our lads for reacting (verbally at the ref) to a bad challenge which led to H&B taking the lead. After that the game was very open and both teams could have won.

Good luck to H&B for the season, should do well in that division.
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 11:17 am

Hellboy wrote:
Stroller wrote:

I beg to differ there, i think they are 2 of the best premier standard players we've had for a long time, encouraging your team mates verbally is a good thing, and carrying a bit of weight helps you with your body strength on the field, plus they are very easy on the eye to look at, from the ladies point of view, my tip for top of the table easily, some people have just got it already, and you just have to accept it.

Hahaha very funny. Love it
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 4:10 pm

Alyestone Lounge 9 Leic echo's 1
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 4:28 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

expecting a tough game wednesday then malc???
where bouts you playing?? might have to grace you with my presence as wednesdays are the most boring day of the week so an excuse to get me out for a couple hours and away from the missus Wink
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 5:07 am

where bouts you playing?? might have to grace you with my presence as wednesdays are the most boring day of the week so an excuse to get me out for a couple hours and away from the missus

the game os on the eyres monsell park, just up the road a bit from aylestone park
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:27 am

greeeedy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

where bouts you playing?? might have to grace you with my presence as wednesdays are the most boring day of the week so an excuse to get me out for a couple hours and away from the missus Wink

Expecting a very tough game yes mate, 2 or 3 of my old players play for them now so I know they are a very strong outfit.

My old striker say's they will spank us and he will score a hat trick, need to stop that from happening, lol.

Yeah game is exactly where Tommy say's mate.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 9:33 am

Quote :
Magna 73 2 v 4 Throops

Good game today, both sides were under strength, we definitely were with 6/7 players not available for one reason or another.
Pleased with the performance under the circumstances. All the best for the season to Magna boys, sound bunch of lads,..

Sorry, i'm a bit late with the response to this.

From what I heard you boys are a good team and your keeper was outstanding, yes we had some players missing but so did you and its about the squad at the end of the day.

Our manager thinks you will win Div 1 but I know thats going to be a tough tough league to win and I wish you boys all the best in the coming season.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 11:05 am

Epworth Forest Old boys 0 GT 2...

Game abandoned due to injury shortly after the start of the second half
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly results
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7