Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendly results

Go down 
+53
Coley21
Katie G
strawberry blonde assasin
oily
PEEWEE
Sparky
Duane
driver666
gattuso
tobester29
dezza
mthompson08
Sneijder10
Polska legend II
Thurmaston2011
THE WATCHER
Paulo
dave ash
Pete Mourinho
Joey Barton
saff lounge
lingers
Stroller
Rajiv14
Skeems
welshy26
Jenko
LoneRanger38
talbotkeeper
Hairy Hebrew!
tysmith c.n.f.c
THE MAGICIAN
Snash
ginner
Cobbo
Fieldy
Fishandchips
RyanVPR
Declan Swan
Jimmyb
greeeedy
fact reporter
NiffyA
Widds
Mivan are going up
norty14
bullshead athletic
Sparta3
EJT09
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mivan are going up

Friendly results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 10:58 pm

Same back 4.. Same midfield and same strike force.. new keeper though?..We are finally playin the teams we should be playing now..
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 5:10 pm

Tuesday 12th

QPR 3-3 Global Athletic

First time we have all played together and a decent result for us.

I think QPR may have had a few missing though.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:30 pm

Wigston Rangers 2-1 St. marks

Dan Mitchell 2

Turned up with an incredibly strung out bare 11, 2 of which don't play football. 4 of our lads flew to malia and a few were injured or working.

Somehow managed to win, outstanding performance from our keeper Ben Sharman today. I would like to say they were a decent bunch but when you hear shouts of "they have no subs flipping injure them" it becomes difficult. Some good players, some absolute dicks.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:40 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Wigston Rangers 2-1 St. marks

Dan Mitchell 2

Turned up with an incredibly strung out bare 11, 2 of which don't play football. 4 of our lads flew to malia and a few were injured or working.

Somehow managed to win, outstanding performance from our keeper Ben Sharman today. I would like to say they were a decent bunch but when you hear shouts of "they have no subs flipping injure them" it becomes difficult. Some good players, some absolute dicks.

LOL, My cousin plays for them, didn't realise they had any beasts in there team, i know they have a few 16 year olds and mainly there 18 or 19 so i'm amazed that they tried to intimadate you Shocked
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 5:24 pm

Haha, they had a monster at Centre back, about 6ft6 in both directions. The majority were a decent bunch, but noone wants to hear that in any game, let alone a friendly. Which one was your cousin?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:37 pm

His name is Joshua Heggs, first season in adult football, think he is pretty decent though, played for good sides growing up.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:39 pm

Ahh midfield player, there captain. Decent player and a good lad too.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:32 pm

crowies 10 bulls head 1

didnt have there full team out today had a few hoskins and wheeler playing. good game for us though as i thought we stroked the ball around very well missing our back four today but the lads who stood in did very well. centre midfield was awesome today everyone played well nice one for the game lads maybe get you in the county cup and have a p*** up after
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:37 pm

Fosse City 6 - 5 Glenfield Town.

Not our best performance but a win and a good workout nevertheless.

Fosse scorers were:

Ryan Bayliss 3
Graham Jones
Corned Beef
Joe Dunmore.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:42 pm

Wigston Rangers 3-3 Inter Mivan

Rob Bell
Michael Peck
James Ewen

Apparently my boys did well without me. A decent game from what I have heard.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:54 pm

Afc royal oak 2-4 afc bees knees
Rhys Roberts
Paul lever
Game of two.halves As bees knees got there first, our bad habits from last season came along and before we knew it it was 4-0. Changed a few things round and dragged it back to 4-2. Bees knees lot of quality and confidence on the ball and was all in all a good work on a big pitch. Missing few players was a bit of a disadvantage but lots of positives to take from the game.
Looking forward to next week
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 4:27 pm

LB Talbot 1 leicester bharat 0 (div1 LSL)
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 5:15 pm

Magna 73 4-0 Harrow

Although the scoreline suggests otherwise vast improvement from last 2 friendlies, only had 12 with no recognised strikers although magna only had 12 also, we could and should have scored a couple but magna also guilty of missing a couple or more, only 1-0 HT and then the fitness deffo showed as magna continued at same pace and we couldn't match, think magna were definitely below par based on there scoreline last week, all in all a good run out and thanks to new keeper Gav, excellent debut and additional voice, very welcomed. Let me just add the excellent save i made at the end that Widds would have been proud of although they scored resulting penno
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 5:25 pm

Birstall rangers 3-3 nri

Must say i think we gave a good account of ourselves today as having left nri and joined birstall even i today expected to get turned over but wadnt the case we had bare 11 today having missing 4 players to a christening basically our whole midfield..nri had a good solid 16 or so players so had the options of rotating something we didnt today but hey 3-3 good result pretty even game nri had strong squad out,coleman,ilnickis,alan stafford,ging,denty,jay but i think theyd agree the came expecting a walk in the park and we put up a fight we even missed a peno..but who knows on another maybe we would get turned over or maybe we could nick a win,either way all the best lads

Birstall scorers
John michael
Ryan
Bailey
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 5:28 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall rangers 3-3 nri

Must say i think we gave a good account of ourselves today as having left nri and joined birstall even i today expected to get turned over but wadnt the case we had bare 11 today having missing 4 players to a christening basically our whole midfield..nri had a good solid 16 or so players so had the options of rotating something we didnt today but hey 3-3 good result pretty even game nri had strong squad out,coleman,ilnickis,alan stafford,ging,denty,jay but i think theyd agree the came expecting a walk in the park and we put up a fight we even missed a peno..but who knows on another maybe we would get turned over or maybe we could nick a win,either way all the best lads

Birstall scorers
John michael
Ryan
Bailey

missed the peno did widds save it? seen you knock the equaliser against widds though. and wow the average height of your team must be 6f 3 or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 5:58 pm

No blatent miss he scuffed it awful peno lol yeah we gave a tall team im 6ft 2 and im about 4th tallest lol thing is two of the players missing are 6ft 2
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:18 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Magna 73 4-0 Harrow

Although the scoreline suggests otherwise vast improvement from last 2 friendlies, only had 12 with no recognised strikers although magna only had 12 also, we could and should have scored a couple but magna also guilty of missing a couple or more, only 1-0 HT and then the fitness deffo showed as magna continued at same pace and we couldn't match, think magna were definitely below par based on there scoreline last week, all in all a good run out and thanks to new keeper Gav, excellent debut and additional voice, very welcomed. Let me just add the excellent save i made at the end that Widds would have been proud of although they scored resulting penno

We were defo not at the races today! We only had the bare 11 as the sub was meant to start but was injured in the warm up so was never gonna get on and a few of our players will not be in our team come the opening day of the season! I think both teams missed a few guilt edge chances! Yes it was a good save on the line lol I think if your team keeps battling like they did today you will have a good season, so good luck for the season
Back to top Go down
welshy26

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:48 pm

DME 3 - 2 Sparta Moshdock
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 7:01 pm

MDH 7-4 Niffy

Lee Stevens 6
Ross Digby

decent enough run out, both teams gave away some sloppy goals with a bit of pre-season rustyness. We were actually a bit sharper than i expected for the first proper run out of pre-season, everyone played well and a couple of new lads did themselves a few favours with good performances. good luck to niffy for the season
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 7:15 pm

welshy26 wrote:
DME 3 - 2 Sparta Moshdock

good result for dme as sparta are no mugs
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 7:19 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
crowies 10 bulls head 1

didnt have there full team out today had a few hoskins and wheeler playing. good game for us though as i thought we stroked the ball around very well missing our back four today but the lads who stood in did very well. centre midfield was awesome today everyone played well nice one for the game lads maybe get you in the county cup and have a p*** up after

a nice way of saying u spanked us ty cheers for that mate Laughing
tommy welford was different class today and murdered us in midfield single handedly then chuck in tom wood and they have a very very good centre midfield clint was on his game today danny on the wing, schofield and urself ty both done very well i thought also
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 7:45 pm

greeeedy wrote:
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
crowies 10 bulls head 1

a nice way of saying u spanked us ty cheers for that mate Laughing
tommy welford was different class today and murdered us in midfield single handedly then chuck in tom wood and they have a very very good centre midfield clint was on his game today danny on the wing, schofield and urself ty both done very well i thought also
nice 1 mate , i think we all did well goalie included. your goalie pulled of a few smart saves to mobbsy was class that pearson to (thought he tried to much at times) as for clint he has been playing well for a while 1st season he wasnt really bothered now he cannot get enough
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 8:41 pm

whens the rematch? Danny what happened? Hope you boys arent on a meltdown pal?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 9:06 pm

Widds wrote:

its not looking good widds to be fair the lads said to me organise a few friendlies against decent opposition so i go out arrange it tell everyone like 3 week ago and you get 3 players turn up who actually play for us pearson mobbsy and scott berdett its not on be the last time i go sorting things out i even had to play widds thats how bad it was and i just cant run nowadays after 10 mins of chasing their winger and ty i was blowing out me ar*e mate we were woeful and ty will tell u that if u was there watching u'd be licking ur lips mate saying we'll spank these lol really poor. we got whitick compass in a couple of weeks too and if thats a marker to go on its going to be another drubbing.
all the lads went out for mobbsys birthday last night and never turned up yet mobbsy can himself out of bed and play even tho he didnt get in till like 5 this morning. got to say good job for coleman being there drafting in a few mates otherwise we wouldnt of even kicked a ball nice one coleman.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 9:12 pm

Widds wrote:

lets hope we meet in the county cup but obviously need a full team lol there a good side and good lads widds full of passion which is so nice to see for sunday footie remind me of my younger days before i had metal legs Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:38 am

Magna 73 Rangers 4-0 Harrow

After 18 showed on Wednesday night, we were hoping for a similar turnout for yesterdays game against Harrow, but alas this is Sunday Morning football.

James Frost, Matt Howarth, Andy Morris, James Pearce, Iain Gray, Joe Brown, Mark Warren & Lance Bryan all unavailable from Wednesday night for one reason or another mainly injury to be fair.

This meant we had bare 11 including 2 full backs playing Centre half, a right back who hasnt played football for 10 years and when he breaks into any kind of sprint he pulls a muscle somewhere in his body and Lams!!

However we still had Lee Tyres, John Grady, Phil Howard (although he was awful, he stunk the place out!!) and young Tom Cartwright who is proving to be a real find!!

These 4 players were the difference in all honesty, Harrow are an enthusiastic and well organised unit and have some good players, the number 10 in the middle of the park was the standout player by far.

We created some good openings with Lams missing one with a good effort across the keeper before he spagged a one on one over the bar!!

Grady gave us the lead when he was put through by Tyers, everyone stopped expecting the flag to go up but it never and Grady slotted it home, he should have had a 2nd when his tame header went straight at the keeper who spilt it but so gutted was Grady with his tame header he didnt even notice the keeper had spilt it right at his feet and it was cleared away!!

In the 2nd half, Harrow hit the bar and had a couple of headers cleared of the line as we hung on but in the end fitness and Tom Cartwrights pace were the difference as he scored a 2nd half hat trick including a penalty.

The only postives to take away are firstly the fact that everyone got 90 minutes which is important and secondly the Result as we need to get into a winning mentality.

We are looking for a friendly away from home next week but if we are unsuccessful then we face Crows Nest on 7th August 10:30am kick off which promises to be a very tough game against very good opponents, Lets hope we can get that squad of 18 together again for that one because if we turn up with this team against Crows Nest, no disrespect to Harrow, but we will get done over Bullies style.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:02 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Widds wrote:

lets hope we meet in the county cup but obviously need a full team lol there a good side and good lads widds full of passion which is so nice to see for sunday footie remind me of my younger days before i had metal legs Razz Razz

I am sure you boys would do a lot better with your full team out then bud....have you got a game before we play you? Dont want to be on the receiving end of any fired up Bullies!!! Although you are playing the NRI Allstars - a mix of firsts and reserves lol
Hopefully a one off then with your boys and they were just spending their time chewing and physically couldnt move!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 7:13 pm

Widds wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Widds wrote:

I am sure you boys would do a lot better with your full team out then bud....have you got a game before we play you? Dont want to be on the receiving end of any fired up Bullies!!! Although you are playing the NRI Allstars - a mix of firsts and reserves lol
Hopefully a one off then with your boys and they were just spending their time chewing and physically couldnt move!!

i hope so too widds but looking ominous thats something is wrong at present and need to all get together and find out what everyone wants to do
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 1:32 pm

FC Tumar 4 Clarendon Park Rangers 3

Richard Sneath 2
Rajiv Ghelani

Good run out again!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

crows nest 9 sunbury 2

no tommy welford,louis perkins, luke wilson or rhys lash today still played quite well not our best but happy with the result started off really sloppy today sunbury looked decent then we snook 2 goals and didn't look back nice one for the game lads all the best for the season

Last edited by tysmith c.n.f.c on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 2:07 pm

Guthlaxton 2-2 Kirby

The twins don't change!!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 2:17 pm

Afc royal oak 5 - 3 cska sporting

Rhys Roberts 3
Simon Herbert
Adam deacon

Kud of been 10 in truth. Good run out tho on a massive pitch. Good luck to cska for coming season
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 2:28 pm

perrin 3 kaffir 2

good game 2day both team had players missing that was clear we were missing 5 2day and i think perrin were about the same.
taking noyhing away from perrin tho think the outcome was fair.
thought we made a couple of silly errors that cost us 2 goals but all in all was happy with most of it today .
the ref never showed and their guy reffed it think he was very fair and made it a good game so thanks to him.
hope to get back to winning ways next week but playing what i think are a very good side fosse city hope we can play a little better than today and we may hold our own.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 2:37 pm

LB Talbot 4 Polska 1 (3-1)ht
dave whitehead x2
will gonga
dwayne blackburn
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 3:05 pm

new road inn played fairfield reserves today, watched 20 minutes got bored and left, no goals and no chances
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 4:02 pm

LDA Spartans 5 - 1 Inter Mivan

A decent run out but a bit too easy really. No offence to Mivan but they were poorly organised (we leant them a player for the second half) and if we could finish chances it could have been double figures.

Goals from Stu Pratt (2), Nick Granger, Jacob Gregory and James Challinor.

Looking forward to the tough test against Magna next week.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 5:57 pm

Thorpe Ashley 2 - 7 Superfly.

James white 3
Jake wain 2
Adam chinn 1
Daniel fairbrother 1

Make shift team for us today, some good football at times but loads to improve on.
We missed a penalty as well, that's what happens when you let a full back take it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 6:13 pm

saff lounge wrote:
new road inn played fairfield reserves today, watched 20 minutes got bored and left, no goals and no chances
Just to clarify, thats not us!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 6:55 pm

Magna Rangers 3 Fleckney 3

Absolute shocking performance! If we dont improve for next week it will be a cricket score for crows nest! I am not there next week and neither is our captain but hope the lads improve and put in a good performance
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 7:29 pm

saff lounge wrote:

got the bite i aimed for, so nri are sponsoring 3 teams on sundays next season then widds, kev jones plays for them and he has had more clubs than faldo, they are in division 3 of leicester sunday league so im hoping we can get them in the county cup because that is a new road inn team that we can give a spanking to, wasnt a bad game actually, i had to leave to get a runout for spinney v azul but then i couldnt get a lift, wish i had stayed and watched the full game now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly results
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next