Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Friday 15 April

Go down 
+20
Bucko
Aussie Owl
Hellboy
wheel1
THE MAGICIAN
sean callaghan
Widds
saff lounge
Rusty Nuts
NiffyA
Alan Partridge
spartano1
Ramley_LBFC
Skeems
bob stains
carl211
Rajiv14
timmy mallet
Plough new boy
Gordon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 12:07 am

Widds wrote:
Wont be any refs left if everyone keeps moaning on here about them (not a personal pop at you Harrow Hotshot, just the general trend of complaining about refs), £28 a week to be moaned at, sworn at etc....

got to say though if the ref can't do the job are you paying £28 for nothing when one of the teams could provide someone for free who can do a a similar job? don't mean to be too critical because for the most part this season our refs have done a fantastic job, but there have been 1 or 2 particularly of late that have been well below the standard set earlier in the season? i know it's easy to critisise but it's the close games when the ref really has to do his job and lately to be honest we have felt very let down by some of the officials
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:07 am

Widds wrote:
Wont be any refs left if everyone keeps moaning on here about them (not a personal pop at you Harrow Hotshot, just the general trend of complaining about refs), £28 a week to be moaned at, sworn at etc....

For £14 an hour I would let you harass the hell out of me, prety much what i get on a sunday morning anyway.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:19 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

For £14 an hour I would let you harass the hell out of me, prety much what i get on a sunday morning anyway.

Dan, you are a student, you would do it for a packet of pork scratchings lol. Agree in complaining if you think appropriate, just not on forum, just my opinion obviously, just don't think any positives come from complaining on forum about refs?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:32 am

Widds wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:
you are both right its just annoying when they give the oppersition everything and then sit and laugh and joke with them after the game kind of rubs it in tour face abit

i hear you mate that's annoying, but that's when your report can be done. Just don't think ref bashing on here is the way to bridge that gap between players and officials, would be annoyed if our players slated a ref on here Only thing i would change about system is to have an acknowledgment sent back to club secs.

I suppose the ref's got to try and be sociable, after all they are human, and they might be reffing you again sooner than you think, you never know you might even get me one day, and then you'll be praying you get any other ref, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:35 am

Widds wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

Dan, you are a student, you would do it for a packet of pork scratchings lol. Agree in complaining if you think appropriate, just not on forum, just my opinion obviously, just don't think any positives come from complaining on forum about refs?

You'd do it for a cornish pasty..hold the salad... lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:36 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

does that include the handcuffs and whip?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:00 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

does that include the handcuffs and whip?

They're in the top drawer with your name all over them. Yeah perhaps a forum isn't the right place for it Widds, but where is?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:16 pm

[quote="dan_mitchell_WRFC"]
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

They're in the top drawer with your name all over them. Yeah perhaps a forum isn't the right place for it Widds, but where is?

good point. as long as it doesn't get too personal, there's nothing wrong with having a debate on here.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:29 pm

[quote="Hellboy"]
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

good point. as long as it doesn't get too personal, there's nothing wrong with having a debate on here.

Totally, as long as it doesn't become abusive. Forums are a place for discussion after all.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:23 pm

Thanks for all the congrats on here for Sunbury. We all enjoyed the night very much (and some the long hours of the morning!!)
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:28 pm

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/sport/Sunbury-United-win-Alliance-League-s-EW-Foster-Cup/article-3456638-detail/article.html
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:34 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/sport/Sunbury-United-win-Alliance-League-s-EW-Foster-Cup/article-3456638-detail/article.html

and two photos and a fuller report in last night's Mercury - how's that for service and partnership with our sponsors?
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:35 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Sean and Desford, what's with hitting Championship winning form all of a sudden, that aint fair. Lol. Great result for your boys coming from 3-0 down and another timely reminder for me that if we aint at 100 per cent on sunday then we will get turned over. However looking forward to a very competitive game and a beer after.

sorry we didnt give it you today but the beer was not too bad our performance was awful and you guys wanted it much more
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 3:05 pm

Our best 45 minutes in first half, i was well impressed with our boys today to be honest!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 4:12 pm

Widds wrote:
Our best 45 minutes in first half, i was well impressed with our boys today to be honest!

me too even though i didn't see all the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Friday 15 April
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2