Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Friday 15 April

Go down 
+20
Bucko
Aussie Owl
Hellboy
wheel1
THE MAGICIAN
sean callaghan
Widds
saff lounge
Rusty Nuts
NiffyA
Alan Partridge
spartano1
Ramley_LBFC
Skeems
bob stains
carl211
Rajiv14
timmy mallet
Plough new boy
Gordon
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 12:48 pm

In addition to the E W Foster Cup Final, there are 7 League games (I think) this evening so please post the results here.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 5:59 pm

Niffy looked like have a few first teamers warming up for big game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:42 pm

11 by my count
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:14 pm

FC Komrska 4 saffron lounge 5

Saffron scored the winner with the last kick of the game
Back to top Go down
carl211

carl211

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:19 pm

Birstall 2-1 Harrow
1 nil down after 2 mins battled well got 1 back befor ht then stole a winner 10 mins from ft
Grate win lads well done
Back to top Go down
bob stains

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:32 pm

hurricanes 4-0 frolesworth united
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

Desford Utd beat Sparta Parva 4-3 after being 3-0 down, and Hurricanes beat Frolesworth 4-0
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:29 pm

Niffa "A" 3 - 0 Little Bowden

Fair result. Bowden didn't show up really.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm

desford 4-3 sparta

game of 2 halfs really, first half we totally dominated and went in 3-0 up much deserved, think my half time team talk of praising the lads worled against us as second half we came out and went to pot, we let desford play there football and they took there chance second half to come back and beat us, very dissappointed i think over the 90 mins a draw would probs have been fairer result but hey ho 3 more games left
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:46 pm

E W Foster Cup Final

Sunbury United 3 Guthlaxton Old Boys 0

Goals from Brett Palmer, Matt Towers and Nathan Corby

Great Result for Sunbury. Hope the boys enjoy their beers in the Fan Club tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:54 pm

MDH Knights 9 E 2

Last edited by Gordon on Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:58 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
E W Foster Cup Final

Great Result for Sunbury. Hope the boys enjoy their beers in the Fan Club tonight!!

well done matey!! Did you manage to get yourself on the pitch??
Back to top Go down
Rusty Nuts

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:03 pm

bob stains wrote:
hurricanes 4-0 frolesworth united .....both teams playing ringers me thinks Very Happy

no chance prob one of the first time we've had a near on full squad this year!!!!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:04 pm

great result from our boys today, did have to make some alterations due to injuries but probably the first time I've had 20 players available to me. Shame I can only play 3 players not part of my team.

Managed to get ourselves 2-0 up relatively early in the 1st half, 1 from a rebound effort from the keeper and the other a thunderous effort from the edge of the area - coming from a corner.

Early on in the 2nd half we didn't start too well and it looked as though bowden were going to come back in it and would have done if 1 of the 2 chances that simply flashed past the post. About 25 minutes from time we scored what can only be described as a crazy 50 yard effort which should have probably been saved by the keeper. That pretty much signelled the end of the game.

Cheers for the game lads
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:29 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Alan Partridge wrote:
E W Foster Cup Final

No mate. The other three boys got on and they all did well. Great result for us and well deserved. Good win for your first team, I mean Niffy A!! I jest of course!!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 1:40 am

Rajiv14 wrote:

i cant keep saying well deserved win, but it truly was
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 6:47 am

Alan Partridge wrote:
E W Foster Cup Final

top work and congratulations to you boys. Hope you had a big night in town!
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 7:17 am

saff lounge wrote:
Rajiv14 wrote:

You guys did out play us, it was like watching Madrid vs spurs at times. we just took all our chances and our keeper did really well and kept us in the game, 6minutes injury time was a bit too much but oh well these things happen. All the best for the season
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:00 am

NiffyA wrote:
great result from our boys today, did have to make some alterations due to injuries but probably the first time I've had 20 players available to me. Shame I can only play 3 players not part of my team.

Managed to get ourselves 2-0 up relatively early in the 1st half, 1 from a rebound effort from the keeper and the other a thunderous effort from the edge of the area - coming from a corner.

Early on in the 2nd half we didn't start too well and it looked as though bowden were going to come back in it and would have done if 1 of the 2 chances that simply flashed past the post. About 25 minutes from time we scored what can only be described as a crazy 50 yard effort which should have probably been saved by the keeper. That pretty much signelled the end of the game.

Cheers for the game lads

Had to make alterations Very Happy

Had to play half first team and half ressies you mean !!! one off your center backs asked other center back what name was off one off the center mids during the game thats a few changes lol!
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:10 am

spartano1 wrote:
desford 4-3 sparta

game of 2 halfs really, first half we totally dominated and went in 3-0 up much deserved, think my half time team talk of praising the lads worled against us as second half we came out and went to pot, we let desford play there football and they took there chance second half to come back and beat us, very dissappointed i think over the 90 mins a draw would probs have been fairer result but hey ho 3 more games left

i would say good summary but where did you lot get to can not believe you did not even come down for a beer after saying all 16 were coming sour grapes omg
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:42 am

Congratulations to Sunbury from myself and all at NRI, if you had half as good a night in Fan club as the NRI boys did last week then you had a good un. Lol. Well done.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:47 am

Sean and Desford, what's with hitting Championship winning form all of a sudden, that aint fair. Lol. Great result for your boys coming from 3-0 down and another timely reminder for me that if we aint at 100 per cent on sunday then we will get turned over. However looking forward to a very competitive game and a beer after.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:52 am

Bowden new boy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Cheers for the game lads

Had to play half first team and half ressies you mean !!! one off your center backs asked other center back what name was off one off the center mids during the game thats a few changes lol!

Hahaha - I like your style, happy to name the team line up on here and you can let me know if any of the players names don't ring true. The keeper was our 1st team keeper as our standard goalkeeper has ligament damage with his finger(he did come on though with 20 mins to go on the wing). The centre mid I guess you talk of is Kyle - who scored the freek goal - didn't do an awful lot other than the goal and getting kicked all over the park. And the other is Scott up top...who struggled to say the least, didn't have a shot at goal and looked a little off the pace.

The rest were my players - although 1 or 2 have been called up once or twice over the season down to shortages in the 1st and ressies.

I will be taking the compliments on the players that I've brought in as it was suggested that some of my lads were 1st teamers and they are cracking players - but thats simply the reason we're in the position we're in.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:21 am

wont you get 33 points deducted if you name the team ????
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:53 am

not that much difference from division one to division six really Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 11:06 am

The wheel 4-2 cska carnabys

Brilliant performance by the wheel a result like that was deffinatly coming for us after the last few weeks and a few games of chucking it away it finally came together for us Very Happy we totally outplayed cska from start to finish i dont think they quite expected us to play like we did but the management have made a few changes the last few weeks and things have changed for the better. The best bit of managent of the day is when the gaffer made the first of his tactical subs and brought on the mighty ben "one touch" weg with the score at 2-1 to the wheel with his second touch of the game he played a lovley thorugh ball to which john lowe got on the end of to make it 3-1 and to score his second of the game. the second bit of brilliance from the gaffer came as he brought the one and only john "gap tooth" willows after abit of a mix up at the back for the wheel cska scored to make it 3-2 but then the magic with cska pushing for the 3rd goal a quick break away by john "the mouth" unwin who switched the play expertly to chris "band geek" driver who played a lovely through ball to john "gap tooth" willows and the moment had come for willows to score his eyes lit up BUT THE BALL BOBBLED JUST IN FRONT OF HIM and he couldnt get the shot away so abit of quick thinking by willows he played it back to driver who swept it into the roof of the net leaving the keeper no chance and making it 4-2 to the wheel and leaving the gaffer a head ache for next week on who will start after the brilliance of both the subs Laughing

Scorers for the wheel

unwin
lowe x2
driver

assists

willows (super sub)
bates
weg (super sub)

Last edited by wheel1 on Sun 17 Apr 2011, 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 11:40 am

sean callaghan wrote:
spartano1 wrote:
desford 4-3 sparta

i would say good summary but where did you lot get to can not believe you did not even come down for a beer after saying all 16 were coming sour grapes omg

all 16??? we only had 14 players and me would be 15, i didnt say we were coming down, i would have come down if it was a sunday but the lads had to be home early for there tags lol, your first win in 3 against us no sour grapes sean especially as we have nothing to play for, just going to try do nri a favour and try beat niffy and bakers for them after denty and widds have offered me a pint for every goal we score against them 2 lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 11:51 am

Rajiv14 wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
Rajiv14 wrote:

You guys did out play us, it was like watching Madrid vs spurs at times. we just took all our chances and our keeper did really well and kept us in the game, 6minutes injury time was a bit too much but oh well these things happen. All the best for the season

So why wasn't Hayden playing for you?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 11:57 am

NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Cheers for the game lads

Hahaha - I like your style, happy to name the team line up on here and you can let me know if any of the players names don't ring true. The keeper was our 1st team keeper as our standard goalkeeper has ligament damage with his finger(he did come on though with 20 mins to go on the wing). The centre mid I guess you talk of is Kyle - who scored the freek goal - didn't do an awful lot other than the goal and getting kicked all over the park. And the other is Scott up top...who struggled to say the least, didn't have a shot at goal and looked a little off the pace.

The rest were my players - although 1 or 2 have been called up once or twice over the season down to shortages in the 1st and ressies.

I will be taking the compliments on the players that I've brought in as it was suggested that some of my lads were 1st teamers and they are cracking players - but thats simply the reason we're in the position we're in.

Looks like you're ganna make that second spot, thoroughly deserved i must say, seen you lot play loads of times, you,ve got a great set up there, with the right attitude, which is always a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 12:03 pm

NiffyA wrote:

Do the division runners up get medals in this league?
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 1:40 pm

Rajiv14 wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
Rajiv14 wrote:

its the same old story with us mate, we can play some great football but we always leak goals and in a few of our games lately the team we are playing seem to score every chance they have, i thought you stuck at it really well and can count yourselves really unlucky not to win never mind draw, im also glad that your player never managed to save our winner with his hand as he tried to, i presume the ref would have gave a penalty and that would have been nervewracking for a striker going through a goaldrought, anyway desire got us there in the end and i cant believe our keeper found the top corner with a half volley in the last minute, our captain is the only player in the squad not to score for us this season now
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 4:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Do the division runners up get medals in this league?

Yes and a cup on the Presentation Day on 15th May at the Leicester Stage Hotel, Welford Road.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 7:12 pm

birstall 2-1 harrow

we shud have got at least a point but two silly mistakes cost us again,and i know ill get moaned at for saying this but the ref was shocking again
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

Wont be any refs left if everyone keeps moaning on here about them (not a personal pop at you Harrow Hotshot, just the general trend of complaining about refs), £28 a week to be moaned at, sworn at etc....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

Widds wrote:
Wont be any refs left if everyone keeps moaning on here about them (not a personal pop at you Harrow Hotshot, just the general trend of complaining about refs), £28 a week to be moaned at, sworn at etc....

100% agree, saw one getting verbal earlier on today, dont know how they carry on doing it, even traffic wardens dont get that much abuse when they stick a ticket on your car for breaking the law, i wouldn't ref if it was double £28....i believe that some teams are just made up of local goons and its a good excuse to all band together and gob off at people, under the disguise of a team, what you have to remember is you all make mistakes, thats how you learn, make the ref welcome at your ground and enjoyable for him too.

yes he was crap...so what....blah blah blah... grow a pair, and you'll probably have a great one next time, eveything evens itself out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 8:43 pm

you are both right its just annoying when they give the oppersition everything and then sit and laugh and joke with them after the game kind of rubs it in tour face abit
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:20 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

100% agree, saw one getting verbal earlier on today, dont know how they carry on doing it, even traffic wardens dont get that much abuse when they stick a ticket on your car for breaking the law, i wouldn't ref if it was double £28....i believe that some teams are just made up of local goons and its a good excuse to all band together and gob off at people, under the disguise of a team, what you have to remember is you all make mistakes, thats how you learn, make the ref welcome at your ground and enjoyable for him too.

yes he was crap...so what....blah blah blah... grow a pair, and you'll probably have a great one next time, eveything evens itself out in the end.

THE LAW OF AVERAGES
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Cheers for the game lads

Looks like you're ganna make that second spot, thoroughly deserved i must say, seen you lot play loads of times, you,ve got a great set up there, with the right attitude, which is always a bonus.

cheers helly!! we've still got to get 3 pts from the remaining 2 games
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:38 pm

Are you coming to put us off tomorrow ? I mean watch lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:51 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
you are both right its just annoying when they give the oppersition everything and then sit and laugh and joke with them after the game kind of rubs it in tour face abit

i hear you mate that's annoying, but that's when your report can be done. Just don't think ref bashing on here is the way to bridge that gap between players and officials, would be annoyed if our players slated a ref on here Only thing i would change about system is to have an acknowledgment sent back to club secs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 15 April   Results and Banter - Friday 15 April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Friday 15 April
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next