HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 Results and Banter - Friday 22 April

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 8:29 am

Two games at Horsewell Lane at 10.30am, two games scheduled for this evening which could have a bearing on D4 and D5 - and the Billy Walton Cup Final which kicks off at 7.00pm
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 1:58 pm

Niffy Rangers 'A', 1-7 Kilworth
Rich (raging bull) brown shown his true colours today (not his fake tan)
Didn't score got raging, subbed himself.
Niffy are welcome to him, we cannot deal with this temper anymore.
Joke brownie!
His special pills wore off after 70 mins.
Luke now finishes above me and brownie in the goal scoring charts!
Bring on the BBQ. (cheers brownie!)
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 2:30 pm

Niffy Rangers Reserves 1, Desford United 3

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:19 pm

Get innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Sealed promotion tonight with a 5-1 win over Superfly, difficult conditions on rock hard ground.
Absolutely chuffed to bits with our first season, cup and promotion double, not bad considering at one stage early in the season our future looked bleak with a lack of players available.
Cheers to Superfly, yet again, another top bunch of lads in our division thats been a pleasure to play in!!
Now....Bakers Arms...........
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

Well done widds our promotion was secured thanks to Desfords win this morning. Both going up looking forward to the next two sunday. Football, forecast sunshine, pub food and plenty of beer.......bring it on!!!!!

_________________
Twitter | @p_j_mcgrath | @UtdRevolution | @allianceleague1
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:29 pm

LM Sec wrote:
Well done widds our promotion was secured thanks to Desfords win this morning. Both going up looking forward to the next two sunday. Football, forecast sunshine, pub food and plenty of beer.......bring it on!!!!!

Cheers mate, and congrats to you boys on your promotion as well.

Cant wait for Sunday, love a big game!!

See you at Fortress Uplands and then down to the Fox for some grub and beer....will make sure one of us shows you the way to the pub!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm

Saffron Lounge Bar Sunday 2 MDH Knights 0
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 3:22 am


good game for us today, dominated from start to finish, expected a little bit more from mdh to be honest, 1st clean sheet of the season in the league, i do think mdh will be disappointed with their performance as im quite sure that they can play a lot better than they did tonight, now we have birstall on sunday and that has become a very big game
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 4:20 am

we didnt play well tonight to be honest bottled it far too much against a very phisical saff team, they well deserved the win..... not too sure all the players were legal n the change of lino 10 mins in stating i cant cheat so he's takin over was a bit of a give away as to the way things were going to go for us was frustrating but we didn't do nearly enough to win it, i would say though come last game if all oadby need is a win they might just get it
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 5:24 am

Fishandchips wrote:
we didnt play well tonight to be honest bottled it far too much against a very phisical saff team, they well deserved the win..... not too sure all the players were legal n the change of lino 10 mins in stating i cant cheat so he's takin over was a bit of a give away as to the way things were going to go for us was frustrating but we didn't do nearly enough to win it, i would say though come last game if all oadby need is a win they might just get it


bit sour there lad, every 1 of our players was legal, look on teams our team photo is there and the only player not on it who played against you is a keeper mark who is playing now because our usual keeper is now playing centreback because he injured his hand, so feel free to have a look and then get back to me and let me know who in our team was illegal, i even had the divisions top scorer on the bench against you, i heard you came to the county cup final and the team you saw there was the same team that has just destroyed you, dont blame the linesman for your teams inability to cope against a 10 man team and dont try and say they are not our players, 0-0 then a man sent off after 15 minutes and we still dominated you from start to finish, dont care what you do against oadby, they are better than you anyway so i fully expect them to beat you, if we are going to win the league then we will win it ourselves and if we dont win it oadby will and i will be happy to congratulate them as they are a decent team who dont get mardy when they get totally outplayed

you are a very sore loser, you got tucked up in a cup final and now you have been very severely tucked up by 10 men, we have won a trophy this year im happy to say you havent GOODNIGHT sleep tight

i would like to congratulate your team as well, you are the 1st team in the league this season that has failed to score against us, bit unlucky there especially playing against 10 men for 75 minutes
Back to top Go down
stevepercy




Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 9:09 am

saff lounge wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
we didnt play well tonight to be honest bottled it far too much against a very phisical saff team, they well deserved the win..... not too sure all the players were legal n the change of lino 10 mins in stating i cant cheat so he's takin over was a bit of a give away as to the way things were going to go for us was frustrating but we didn't do nearly enough to win it, i would say though come last game if all oadby need is a win they might just get it


bit sour there lad, every 1 of our players was legal, look on teams our team photo is there and the only player not on it who played against you is a keeper mark who is playing now because our usual keeper is now playing centreback because he injured his hand, so feel free to have a look and then get back to me and let me know who in our team was illegal, i even had the divisions top scorer on the bench against you, i heard you came to the county cup final and the team you saw there was the same team that has just destroyed you, dont blame the linesman for your teams inability to cope against a 10 man team and dont try and say they are not our players, 0-0 then a man sent off after 15 minutes and we still dominated you from start to finish, dont care what you do against oadby, they are better than you anyway so i fully expect them to beat you, if we are going to win the league then we will win it ourselves and if we dont win it oadby will and i will be happy to congratulate them as they are a decent team who dont get mardy when they get totally outplayed

you are a very sore loser, you got tucked up in a cup final and now you have been very severely tucked up by 10 men, we have won a trophy this year im happy to say you havent GOODNIGHT sleep tight

i would like to congratulate your team as well, you are the 1st team in the league this season that has failed to score against us, bit unlucky there especially playing against 10 men for 75 minutes


Werent able to play, may be harsh(ish) words before but there is such a thing as a bad winner....and we all know how stroppy your lads get (especially the strike force) when things dont go your way....so just take the comments with a pinch of salt and get on with the ridiculous amount of games we have both in the end of season run in
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 9:12 am

Tommy and the saff lads are a decent bunch (even when i was winding them up), hope they win the league.

Good win again for us (new road inn), Not our best game but still a 5-1 win, looking forward to bakers arms now on sunday
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 10:16 am

gattuso wrote:
Tommy and the saff lads are a decent bunch (even when i was winding them up), hope they win the league.

Good win again for us (new road inn), Not our best game but still a 5-1 win, looking forward to bakers arms now on sunday

i hope bakers take u apart, come on the bakers
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 10:16 am

stevepercy wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
we didnt play well tonight to be honest bottled it far too much against a very phisical saff team, they well deserved the win..... not too sure all the players were legal n the change of lino 10 mins in stating i cant cheat so he's takin over was a bit of a give away as to the way things were going to go for us was frustrating but we didn't do nearly enough to win it, i would say though come last game if all oadby need is a win they might just get it


bit sour there lad, every 1 of our players was legal, look on teams our team photo is there and the only player not on it who played against you is a keeper mark who is playing now because our usual keeper is now playing centreback because he injured his hand, so feel free to have a look and then get back to me and let me know who in our team was illegal, i even had the divisions top scorer on the bench against you, i heard you came to the county cup final and the team you saw there was the same team that has just destroyed you, dont blame the linesman for your teams inability to cope against a 10 man team and dont try and say they are not our players, 0-0 then a man sent off after 15 minutes and we still dominated you from start to finish, dont care what you do against oadby, they are better than you anyway so i fully expect them to beat you, if we are going to win the league then we will win it ourselves and if we dont win it oadby will and i will be happy to congratulate them as they are a decent team who dont get mardy when they get totally outplayed

you are a very sore loser, you got tucked up in a cup final and now you have been very severely tucked up by 10 men, we have won a trophy this year im happy to say you havent GOODNIGHT sleep tight

i would like to congratulate your team as well, you are the 1st team in the league this season that has failed to score against us, bit unlucky there especially playing against 10 men for 75 minutes


Werent able to play, may be harsh(ish) words before but there is such a thing as a bad winner....and we all know how stroppy your lads get (especially the strike force) when things dont go your way....so just take the comments with a pinch of salt and get on with the ridiculous amount of games we have both in the end of season run in

im not on a public forum accusing a team of being full of ringers, when our team photo is there for all to see, i also am not on a forum saying that my team will throw a game just to make sure another team wont win, many players get stroppy when things dont go well for them, you only have to look at your number 6, no surprise though as ryan rowley destroyed him for 90 minutes, SO NO , I WONT BE TAKING COMMENTS LIKE THAT WITH A PINCH OF SALT, feel free to tell fish and chips (i know exactly who he is) to get himself on here look at our team photo, then come on to this thread and give the saff lounge a full apology, SIMPLE
Back to top Go down
stevepercy




Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 10:30 am

saff lounge wrote:
stevepercy wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
we didnt play well tonight to be honest bottled it far too much against a very phisical saff team, they well deserved the win..... not too sure all the players were legal n the change of lino 10 mins in stating i cant cheat so he's takin over was a bit of a give away as to the way things were going to go for us was frustrating but we didn't do nearly enough to win it, i would say though come last game if all oadby need is a win they might just get it


bit sour there lad, every 1 of our players was legal, look on teams our team photo is there and the only player not on it who played against you is a keeper mark who is playing now because our usual keeper is now playing centreback because he injured his hand, so feel free to have a look and then get back to me and let me know who in our team was illegal, i even had the divisions top scorer on the bench against you, i heard you came to the county cup final and the team you saw there was the same team that has just destroyed you, dont blame the linesman for your teams inability to cope against a 10 man team and dont try and say they are not our players, 0-0 then a man sent off after 15 minutes and we still dominated you from start to finish, dont care what you do against oadby, they are better than you anyway so i fully expect them to beat you, if we are going to win the league then we will win it ourselves and if we dont win it oadby will and i will be happy to congratulate them as they are a decent team who dont get mardy when they get totally outplayed

you are a very sore loser, you got tucked up in a cup final and now you have been very severely tucked up by 10 men, we have won a trophy this year im happy to say you havent GOODNIGHT sleep tight

i would like to congratulate your team as well, you are the 1st team in the league this season that has failed to score against us, bit unlucky there especially playing against 10 men for 75 minutes


Werent able to play, may be harsh(ish) words before but there is such a thing as a bad winner....and we all know how stroppy your lads get (especially the strike force) when things dont go your way....so just take the comments with a pinch of salt and get on with the ridiculous amount of games we have both in the end of season run in

im not on a public forum accusing a team of being full of ringers, when our team photo is there for all to see, i also am not on a forum saying that my team will throw a game just to make sure another team wont win, many players get stroppy when things dont go well for them, you only have to look at your number 6, no surprise though as ryan rowley destroyed him for 90 minutes, SO NO , I WONT BE TAKING COMMENTS LIKE THAT WITH A PINCH OF SALT, feel free to tell fish and chips (i know exactly who he is) to get himself on here look at our team photo, then come on to this thread and give the saff lounge a full apology, SIMPLE

as i said i weren't there, and we dont have set numbers (apart from pez and stevens), so i'll find out who number 6 was, we have about 25 or something stupid signed on so just because theyre not in the photo with about 15 of us on doesnt mean theyre not signed on. And as for the oadby owl bit.....think he's refering to our poor results and poor performances recently.....muppet
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 10:50 am


I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS IMPLYING, i never said your number 6 was a ringer, but he was stroppy, like i said tell your fish and chip bloke to look at our team photo and then get back on here with an apology, i like the way he edited his post about cheating whilst also implying he was going to throw a game, you got tucked up fair and square against 10 men yesterday and came straight on here implying you were cheated and playing against a team full of ringers, NOT NICE, NOT NICE AT ALL
Back to top Go down
stevepercy




Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 11:08 am

What position did he play? (if your saying he was stroppy im betting either centre mid or right back). Last you'll hear from me on this, end of the day mate, big game, you won, title chances still alive and its perfect magners weather....chill out, find a beer garden and ignore anything thats offended
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 11:15 am

I don't see us ever throwing a game and the player in question will be spoken to. We weren't thrashed by any means but on the day saff were better. Their effort and desire far outweighed are own and the winger was lethal with his pace. Completely agree wit ya iv seen all those boys like ya say with exception of the lad in the sticks (who looks really handy by the way!) So no complaints from us there.
Long an short is 2 nil is no hammering in anyones books but we deserved to lose. We both no a few flags from the lino were the wrong side of debatable but that kinda thing happens against most teams so its nothing really.
We'r disappointed in our performance jus seems a complete reverse of our fixture earlier in the season.
Instead of lookin at other teams we need to take a look at ourselves, dust off and pick ourselves up and play for\with some pride to the end of the season and then take a much needed break
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 1:03 pm


thanks for that lkfc, respect to you, i felt he was offensive and i probably shouldnt of bit, but these lads ae my team and when they all turn up they can play well, but like you say rowleys pace was probably the big difference that won us the game
Back to top Go down
Pez Dog




Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 12:12 am

Gutted not to be fit for this one, well got on for the last 5 mins when shouldn't have been on the pitch with injury. Thought Saff were much better than us on the day, they wanted it more all over the pitch. Season really has turned for us with the back log of fixtures, we need to get back to basics and play some football and get the team effort going again. As for us and the oadby game i can asure you we will be up for it and do everything we can to win the game. Gonna be close between saff and oadby now, makes for an interesting last week in the title run in.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 1:08 am

Pez Dog wrote:
Gutted not to be fit for this one, well got on for the last 5 mins when shouldn't have been on the pitch with injury. Thought Saff were much better than us on the day, they wanted it more all over the pitch. Season really has turned for us with the back log of fixtures, we need to get back to basics and play some football and get the team effort going again. As for us and the oadby game i can asure you we will be up for it and do everything we can to win the game. Gonna be close between saff and oadby now, makes for an interesting last week in the title run in.

happened to us after our cup fnal to mate, so i know how you feel, i personally think that the league should look at playing finals later in the season but obviously it is hard as there are many finals to play at all standards, i wont argue about the linesman but what i will say is that the linesman never once cost you a clear chance at goal, we deserved to win and i was confident before the game that we would, birstall is a different story, i have just got in and most of the team are out bang at it, its just how it is
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 5:03 pm

apologies to the Saff lounge players and Management, i was out of line with my earlier post, born out of frustration at our own performnce and a few too many beers i was was out of line, my comments were based around comments overheard on the sideline and as much as anything i was angry if that was the case to which you say is not and i believe you. We didn't compete well enough on the night and you fully deserved your win, They are the strongest team we've faced in this division, felt we can and should have matched you but on the day we didn't. on your day you have an excelent team luckily for the rest of us your day isn't Sundays Smile so the rest of us are still in with an outside chance, good luck tonight hopefully Oadby will put up a better fight tonight than we did and get a draw, keep everyone interested until the last game of the season!

As for my indication we might not put effort into the last game, this is not the case, we would never do that i was just trying to annoy you, we had the chance to do it a few years ago playing a team we respected last game of the season who needed a victory to win the league over a team no one liked and we took a point costing them the league.

Again Sorry for my rant, Good luck to both Saff Lounge and Oadby tonight, sure it will be a cracker!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 5:20 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
apologies to the Saff lounge players and Management, i was out of line with my earlier post, born out of frustration at our own performnce and a few too many beers i was was out of line, my comments were based around comments overheard on the sideline and as much as anything i was angry if that was the case to which you say is not and i believe you. We didn't compete well enough on the night and you fully deserved your win, They are the strongest team we've faced in this division, felt we can and should have matched you but on the day we didn't. on your day you have an excelent team luckily for the rest of us your day isn't Sundays Smile so the rest of us are still in with an outside chance, good luck tonight hopefully Oadby will put up a better fight tonight than we did and get a draw, keep everyone interested until the last game of the season!

As for my indication we might not put effort into the last game, this is not the case, we would never do that i was just trying to annoy you, we had the chance to do it a few years ago playing a team we respected last game of the season who needed a victory to win the league over a team no one liked and we took a point costing them the league.

Again Sorry for my rant, Good luck to both Saff Lounge and Oadby tonight, sure it will be a cracker!

I'm filling up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Friday 22 April   Results and Banter - Friday 22 April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Results and Banter - Friday 22 April
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Results and Banter - Wednesday 9 May and Thursday 10 May
» Colley Reserve Meet April 10th RESULTS
» Portsmouth Track on Friday Nights
» 2011 Bay Sheffield day 2 complete results
» Friday Funny: The "Moaner"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: